Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. (5450 Views)

What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber / What Investment Can I Make With 30000 / What Investment Can A Student Make For #150,000 Without His Intervention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Abjcom(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Have been follow this thread and I will my fellow nigeria youth who av succeed in business to enlight me on how I can use 70thousand to start my business/investment! I'm Undergraduate I need the one that we just require my 30% attention because I don't want my study to be Affected. Tankz
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by sseunth(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
importation of goods frm aliexpress.com or u cn go for business center....and den i can teach u how to mk money from ebay with no capital but u are goin to pay for d ebay ebook....07067431707.
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Grazvi: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
You can go into INFORMATION Marketing and also work as a social worker by posting advert social site like facebook, twitter etc and make 30USD and above daily. For more INFO or any question call 08189642206
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by luvablesam(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
invest in a viewin centre...u would just av to go there occassionally
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Godmother(f): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2013
I don't think 70k will be enough to start a viewing centre or a business centre. That money won't even rent the shop space let alone buy the equipments needed.
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by luvablesam(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Godmother: I don't think 70k will be enough to start a viewing centre or a business centre. That money won't even rent the shop space let alone buy the equipments needed.

Dearie.....it depends on where he stays n if he has some equipments on ground. Things like a TV, A DISH, HE COULD EVEN START D BUSINESS FROM AN EMPTY SPACE IN HIS HOUSE ON SCHOOL. I remember about eight years ago when I was in uni, a friend started a viewing centre in the common sitting room no one was using in the house he shared with 3 other tenants . He started with around 18k then n was very sucessfull...now Godmum don't u think 70k would be enough if he already has all those facilities I mentioned?
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
When I was in sch, I had friends dt travel to onitsha to buy mens pams, sandals, shirts, trousers,jewelry etc. They buy quality ones and sell to students on weekend, making a lot of money in the process. I also had another female friend that buys and sells bed spread, she supplies to students and hotels. Another had a shop in PH were they sold brocade and gold for her. She travels to Kano to buy. At a time, they became used to her that they do cargo goods for her upfront for later payment. The other babe that lives in Lag, while coming back she buys things like blender, kettle, jug, boiler etc.

Just look around and know what they need and you will be in money.

2 Likes

Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Tee99(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
70k is enuf 4 business centre. In ma opinion doh, get a used bt workn strng desktop, printer (multifunctional with scanner n copier) or jx a normal printer dats fast doh. If ur room is close 2 skul u dnt nid a shop 4 a start n am sure u can also get a gud used generator (I pass ma neighbour) and u ar gud 2go. Just make sure ur charges ar below wat d regular business centre is charging. U wil av tym 2 read ur book n also mk moni. 2 advert ur business use wat u av 2 advert ur services ( type boldly on plain paper wt u can offer n paste it almst evrywia u can get a wall wit ur phone number).

2 Likes

Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by caesare: 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
sseunth: importation of goods frm aliexpress.com or u cn go for business center....and den i can teach u how to mk money from ebay with no capital but u are goin to pay for d ebay ebook....07067431707.
pls i am interested in importing from this site can you give me more info on how to go about it, also want to know about how reliable they are,how they ship and how to ensure that i get geniue prodcts......you can mail me on dacymer4real@yahoo.com thnks
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by greatfa4(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
caesare:
pls i am interested in importing from this site can you give me more info on how to go about it, also want to know about how reliable they are,how they ship and how to ensure that i get geniue prodcts......you can mail me on dacymer4real@yahoo.com thnks
Importing from aliexpress is easy, but some how, u need to know what u need, real seller and so on, just do ur study on, u are good to go.
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Abjcom(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please enlight me on chicken rearing, especially concerning dere feeding! How much will I spend on 200chicken's for 6month, and how to sell them ?
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
greatfa4:
Importing from aliexpress is easy, but some how, u need to know what u need, real seller and so on, just do ur study on, u are good to go.
70k is enough to start sometin. Like this suggestion, mini importation will be okay for you..although you need to know wat sells and who to sell to. i think there are threads on that subject on NL business section. Then another suggestion is Online business, although not any how online biz, but the one that works...like affiliate biz, web flipping, and such. just get yourself equip with the right info on them. Cheers and best wishes.
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by fckyourman: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Venture into poultry business
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by greatfa4(m): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2013
freestuffsonnet: 70k is enough to start sometin. Like this suggestion, mini importation will be okay for you..although you need to know wat sells and who to sell to. i think there are threads on that subject on NL business section. Then another suggestion is Online business, although not any how online biz, but the one that works...like affiliate biz, web flipping, and such. just get yourself equip with the right info on them. Cheers and best wishes.

Can u please tell me such threads

www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by greatfa4(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
freestuffsonnet: 70k is enough to start sometin. Like this suggestion, mini importation will be okay for you..although you need to know wat sells and who to sell to. i think there are threads on that subject on NL business section. Then another suggestion is Online business, although not any how online biz, but the one that works...like affiliate biz, web flipping, and such. just get yourself equip with the right info on them. Cheers and best wishes.

Yeah, sorry what affiliate buz and web flipping can really earn u good morning? Or this are just mere talk, or can u plz explain more on it and hw someone can succeed in it?
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Tosignoh(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls I would lyk u to enlight me extensively on how to buy and sell @ aliexpress.com, am realy interestd in this site, for further enquiry u can reach me @ alabiostosin@gmail.com or 2295de02 fank.
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Tosignoh(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
. Pls am interested in buyin and selling from aliexpress, but didn't knw the steps to follow. U can kindly send me the steps to follow @ dis my mail alabiostosin@gmail.com.
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by tobolos(m): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Pls kindly provide me info about aliexpress.com.my email addy is vintagekebabs@yahoo.com
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Ojobojo1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
@OP, 200chickens for two month will cost about 120k if u already hv a place to keep them, 4 six months, baba dt will be like 300-400k
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by kochees: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
booked
Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by Osama10(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2013
kochees: @op I want to help You because i need Testimonials. You can use that N70k and turn it to N500k in a week. We have links to Exchange Brokers who will send You any amount of dollars you want, and You pay them a certain Fee. But Your money will not be processed until you receive yor dollars, that is your Money will be in Escrow account. Collect your dollars and your payment goes through. Sweet business. Call me on 08107032537 or email shalobizinvestment@gmail.com for free information.

If you really make 500k with investment of only 70k every week, I don't think you would like the whole public to know about your business. wink

In 52 weeks that would be #22,360,00.00 profit.

4 Likes

Re: What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. by kochees: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
not bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? / Let's Talk Forex / Opportunity For Asset Investors To Own Apartment&Duplex In Ajah @Urban Prime One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.