Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (34821 Views)

Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ifebosco: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Danjunior: Good points amechi..... But how many life have you touched so far with the kind of money you personally have.
How many institution or firm have you buit with your allocation or personal money to help delta state.
My problem is why come shouting around as if it is GEJ that has spoilt nigeria till these level. What about past leaders, + ur buhari friends and co.
make your own solid impact like lagos or cross river state, then i would begin to listen to these amaechi of a personGood points amechi..... But how many life have you touched so far with the kind of money you personally have.
How many institution or firm have you buit with your allocation or personal money to help delta state.
My problem is why come shouting around as if it is GEJ that has spoilt nigeria till these level. What about past leaders, + ur buhari friends and co.
make your own solid impact like lagos or cross river state, then i would begin to listen to these amaechi of a person
Good points amechi..... But how many life have you touched so far with the kind of money you personally have.
make your own solid impact like lagos or cross river state, then i would begin to listen to these amaechi of a person
who is the president of nigeria today??let us start now to build nigeria and forget about the past,we can just use the efcc to find our past leaders to pay for their crimes if there is justice,and who has the powers to do that??mr gej,is he doing itno
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by skyface00(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2013
So so gloomy that we could have ppl with slow brain on nairaland, itz not a must u comment once u don't have any point 2 make, I don't belive in this govt anymore,so watever they say or do doesnt wow me,what does respect has 2 do with being a leadership? Respect and selfishness both r part of a competent leader,a leader should be bold enough 2 speak,a leader should be selfishness enough 2 take decisions for millions of ppl,the question u should be asking now is a sincere leader,its shows how sad u are 2 say a word like dat 2 follow human being, ppl like u can easily brainwash 2 take 2 the street. I wish u could be more construtive in your comments nexttime

ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .
Its a shame people like Amaech'i are allowed to speak at a University!

Amaechi May your wishes never come true

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Moneylender: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Amaechi has been a controversial being right from school days and all through his life. He should remember what happened to Peter Odili after betraying his region. He is now politically irrelevant.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Decryptor(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
PehaKaso: Amechi jst finish ur tenure, we'll withdraw ur security aides 4rm u & send u 2 d great beyond. F*ucking TRAITOR
Lol! He better run to Alausa or Tinubu and become a house-boy. Those fighting GEJ are fighting Nigeria and we know them well.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by PlanMan1: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
NIGERIAN PEOPLE ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS. YOU SEE A POLITICIAN FOR ONCE SAYING THE TRUTH WITHOUT EXONERATING HIMSELF. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE FOLLOWERS IN THIS NATION. I ASK ALL OF YOU IS THIS ECONOMY SOUND ? DO YOU NEED TO PUT REGIONAL INTEREST AHEAD OF NATIONAL INTEREST ?? GUYS, WAKE UP, WAKE UP. ADRESS ISSUES OBJECTIVELY.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Lekan247: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
What is wrong in what amaechi said don'nt use regional sentiment in this matter i know gej is trying but he is a crook who allowed okonjo iweala to use him the first president to sign the removal of fuel subsidy this alone i won'nt vote for Gej and as for the record Yes am from south-south what difference those it make.. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by SirCee: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2013
I pity this country.
Nigerians should regard ourselves as lucky to have somebody like Gov Amechi.
This is one of the Nigerians that can speak out the voice of many Nigerians.
The fight is for tomorrow, which Governor Amaehi is starting now and it is for the interest of every Nigerian.
Think about this, what happened at Governors forum, a Nigerian governor that has the right like every other governors
was instructed by the oga at top not to contest. This is abuse of human right, which every concerned Nigerians should
fight against. If this is not corrected today, it could be your turn or my turn tomorrow or rather the power will belong
to a particular group of people. Yet we are practising democracy and the gaint of Africa. We all know what happened later.
The truth is that Nigerians are not against GEJ as a person, but we are not happy the way and manner, democracy is practise
in the country. Together we can change this country and make it better.
Let us support people that have this country at heart

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by porka: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2013
ifebosco: 14%derivation is for oil, next time read your post before you send them

Do you mean 13% sir?

Did you even read the comment?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Yusluv77(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Interesting movie... Keep it up!!!
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Hamazz1: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Okoro2015:
See how this northern stooge has turned himself to a cry cry baby.
see how xenophobic u sound.wht has this got to do with the north.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by fursh(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2013
Dee60: It is about time Nigeria takes one of 2 options. Stay together as a Nation, and stop all these south-south, west-west, north-north NONSENSE. Alternatively, let the so called regions seek self-rule.

So sad, the younger ones really do not think NIGERIA and that is because these regional champions (and a large number of them are corrupt crooks) have continued to raise the flags of regions to gain political advantage for themselves.

What happens after 2015? Another battle will start for the next region to take their own loot! Meanwhile, the roads remain bad and the poor get poorer.

Wake up people! Europe has built a tunnel under the sea. America has given the world iPAD amongst many other inventions. China is the world's factory. Our governors here are building and re-building government houses. Meanwhile 25 million Nigerians have no jobs. Yet, we sit down championing regional mediocrity!

Today, our democracy is only about elections. You win one and you start plotting how to win the next, looting crazily to make that happen!

It is about time to make our choice and to stick to it.

Seing things like this happening in Nigeria, makes me sick out of my skin. The world is busy producing, taking technology to it's limits, here we are thinking within a room size, delibrating, fighting over boko haram, Amaechi and pres. Jonathan raising their nerves at themselves, not to talk of NGF wahala and ''corruption'' the order of the day. Togetherness is what we need right now, irrespective of the cardinal point we're from. We might not be as civilized and advanced as Europe, America and their likes but figthing ourselves isn't what we need right now.

@Dee60; your comment rocks
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by phillip001(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2013
stupid nl
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by adconline(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: rubbish!!! Before saying trash, come to rivers state. Ameachi in his 5 years in office has built over 250 model primary and secondary schools, including 150 health centers. How many roads did odili build? How many has ameachi built? Stadium road,ikwerre road,ahoada road,choba,azikiwe,station,etc...say the trash talk for ignorant people.
You are the ignorant one. Amechi has amassed about $20bn in six years .. Same amount Aliko Dangote is worth.. Let's compare what he has achieved with money spent. Now,he's going leave the stare with a huge debt liability in $bns... for what? This Naija mentality of my predecessor stole, therefore I must steal must stop.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by hartboma79: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2013
I cnt still imagine dat a governor of a state is interested in the affair of a nation when his owm state needs Emergency.How can u describe a man who has 76bn on mono rail of less than 5km. How will you describe a man says education is free and parents are paying school fees in those schools he said is free? How can you describe a man who claim to build health centres n some are still uncompleted including the school project. Gov Amaechi come and tell Nigerian n Rivers People how you spend the monthly allocations?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Decryptor: Lol! He better run to Alausa or Tinubu and become a house-boy. Those fighting GEJ are fighting Nigeria and we know them well.

How are those questioning the retardeen fighting Nigeria?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Symphony007: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2013
adconline:
You are the ignorant one. Amechi has amassed about $20bn in six years .. Same amount Aliko Dangote is worth.. Let's compare what he has achieved with money spent. Now,he's going leave the stare with a huge debt liability in $bns... for what? This Naija mentality of my predecessor stole, therefore I must steal must stop.
don't speak vaguely my friend. Work with facts. How many state governors has build 250 primary schools and secondary schools in their states within the span of 5 years? 150 health centers, over a thousand scholarships for rivers youths to study abroad through the RSSDA program, shonghai farm, all the new roads, how many doctors, teachers, nurses, med lab scientist has ameachi employed? How much of these has oil rich states of bayelsa, delta,etc done?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by clint77ng: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2013
High cost of which Education? Tertiary, Secondary or Primary? What free education are you giving cos i know that the Federal govt. under UBE is offering free education from primary to junior secondary school. You are a born lier.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Symphony007: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2013
hartboma79: I cnt still imagine dat a governor of a state is interested in the affair of a nation when his owm state needs Emergency.How can u describe a man who has 76bn on mono rail of less than 5km. How will you describe a man says education is free and parents are paying school fees in those schools he said is free? How can you describe a man who claim to build health centres n some are still uncompleted including the school project. Gov Amaechi come and tell Nigerian n Rivers People how you spend the monthly allocations?
my good sister boma, what proof do you have that parents pay fees in ameachi's free school? I have been to port harcourt and i know many kids attending these schools and they don't pay a dime, rather the uniform,bag,sandal,books and everything they are using was given to them by the government, i need your proof so i can take it up with alice nemi, commissioner of education, also the healthcare centers are free ranging from consultation to treatment but you must buy drugs. Do you expect everything to be free? How will the hospital function? If patients pay for consultation and other things, give me your proof so i can take it up with sampson parker, commissioner for health and finally the monorail project was suppose to be a partnership between a chinese firm and the rivers state government, the company pulled out midway and that is why the government is going it alone and spending a huge sum.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Demdem:

That frog eye liar of a woman is threading a familiar path. Soludo path. Soludo for years told us the banks were healthy. Muazu and saraki confronted Soludo on this being bankers themselves during economic meetings but they had no evidence to present probably because Soludo colluded wit rogue bankers to suppress it. It wasn't until he was booted out before we knew d rots in our banks.
Her subsidy lies are

a nation like ours got no biz keeping D naira undervalued for decades n its a shame d value of our naira doesnt rub shoulders in africa, even compared wit such nations like landlocked sudan n s.sudan,n the gambia,s.african nations,etc..n its ou record tha Soludo got that fixed if 4 da..timely intervention of folks u made idolised n made mention of here n others all frm d north..will d north ever support naisa/dollar parity even wen d economy is ripe 4 it? n btw Iweala n tha rascal gov aliyu muazu of niger state whos got da damm toad looks? huh,?
amaech=blacksheep.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by CharlesPhc: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2013
Amaechi just lost my respect. He is selfish and arrogant! Whoever said Amaechi gave GEJ the highest votes would be over exaggerating cos majority of Nigerian voted for GEJ during the last elections. I agree that the interest of the country should be paramount but in Politics, issues as regional representation can not be over ruled. What makes Amaechi think that a President from the North will fix the East west road faster or better than GEJ? Who says a Northern President would not experience a shaky economic? Who says a Northern or any other President had not been in debt? Why the pull down syndrome in a bid to get to the top? Gov. Amaechi and his co-travellers are selfish politicians that should be removed from the political equation of this country.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by adebayosun02: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2013
ogb5:

Uduaghan is very correct, the south south people are not in a position to be oposing the president publicly, moreso south south people in the ruling party. How many yoruba pdp governors opposed obasanjo when he was president, how many northern pdp governors opposed Yar ardua?

The south south pdp governors have unlimited access to Jonathan, if they have any idea that can move the country forward, they should meet GEJ and discuss their ideas and try to sell their ideas to him. Castigating GEJ publicly will not bring Amaechi any good.

Amaechi claim that the poverty level has increased from 30% in the 70s to 70% today, what he failed to realize is that the northerners he is presently romancing are largely responsible to the increased poverty in the land

Given ur last paragraph, I say God bless U, God bless U and again, God bless U.

The so called Northerners agaitating for power come 2015 are the one that put Nigeria in a state of mess the country found herself today, if Rotimi says Jonathan has under perform, he should also be equally be reminded that Nigeria current rot is instigated by the people he is aving romance with currently. He should also be reminded of the statement that he said he will be contesting second term in office after his first lapse simply cos his family particularly his children are not having his required attention. Here is the double mouthed man, he has spent 8yrs in office as a Gov and still wanting to be VP if giving the chance.

My last submission here is that if Amechi says Jonathan is a thief or bla bla ...., I am helping him to complete the statement by saying neither is he a saint.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Demdem(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2013
Rexxie:
a nation like ours got no biz keeping D naira undervalued for decades n its a shame d value of our naira doesnt rub shoulders in africa, even compared wit such nations like landlocked sudan n s.sudan,n the gambia,s.african nations,etc..n its ou record tha Soludo got that fixed if 4 da..timely intervention of folks u made idolised n made mention of here n others all frm d north..will d north ever support naisa/dollar parity even wen d economy is ripe 4 it? n btw Iweala n tha rascal gov aliyu muazu of niger state whos got da damm toad looks? huh,?
amaech=blacksheep.

Ur post made no sense considering my post which u qouted. My argument isn't to rubbish Soludos so called acheivenent but to present a very sad path which he took. Even at that, I still love Soludo despite his lies as regards those banks because good things still came from him.
Ur bigotry will not allow u see the big picture. Having seen saraki and Muazu(who currently) is retardeens friend u decided to talk rubbish. It's idiotic to think I will idolised these killer members.

Again I state, Soludo lied about the health status of our banks and am very sure the frog eyed finance minister is being untruthful with the health of our economy.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by emmymdk: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Amaechi be damned... GEJ for second term joor!
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2013
A decent man who's part of the rot in the system came out to challenge the youths to endeavour to break the status quo, which also more or less a vicious cycle of corruption, poor leadership and destruction - without exonerating himself. However, rather than embrace the man for speaking the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Trust a wasted generation of Nigerians to attack the messenger with ad hominem attacks - pathetic!!

I bet most of them didn't even bother to read what the man said, yet they all have an opinion. smfdh undecided
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2013
Dipville: what useless local and int'l study are you talking of,so @ your age you don't know all dose shown studies are lies....when will you people grow and mind i don't give a damn about either amaechi /any1.....please for God's sake,try be reasonable and realistic for once....shuu

Son, when you are done throwing your immature tantrums and posting garbage, feel free to jump off the nearest cliff. Now go prepare for your WAEC, adults are chatting here. Useless buffoon.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by kingdami(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2013

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
pls try not to be partisan where as a nigerian he has d right of speech and also his freedom of franchise. So stop abusing him and say d reality.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by McLuhan(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2013
redsun: How is amaechi different from gej.What does he do with the state allocation that is worth commending?How rich was he before he became and governor and how rich is he now?
Don't mind those who pretend that Amaechi is Nigeria's messiah. Let them continue in their self-delusion. As for me, I know that Nigeria's salvation does not lie in the hands of any treasury looter. I am not deceived by political grandstanding and hypocritical self-righteousness. Mark my words: Sooner or later, Amaechi and his ilk will be revealed as the impostors that they truly are.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by abagoro(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2013
Moneylender: Amaechi has been a controversial being right from school days and all through his life. He should remember what happened to Peter Odili after betraying his region. He is now politically irrelevant.

I wonder how most of you came about certain things you spew out here. How did Odili betray his region? Odili's plight was as a result of his ethnicity. He's an Igbo from South-south and hence was resisted from taking the turn of South-south when they were considered by OBJ for Presidency. Odili was disliked in Rivers because of his political tactics of using youths and in that process creating militancy. It is the same with Patience and Bipi's style.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by EdosaGreat(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
u're a big fool enemy of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / Defection: PDP Battles Crises In Kano, Kwara, Benue, Five Other States / Seven DIGs To Go As Buhari Appoints New Inspectors-General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.