Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,786 members, 7,837,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (34819 Views)

Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by karlmax2: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2013
ibromish:

Amaechi has the WILL to turn Rivers to London but the Jesus christ of Okrika (JCO) won't let him,
destruction of waterfront to build SCHOOL (for Rivers indigenes not foreigners) became a hardluck for Faka J. how else do you want him to help you, if you won't ASK why much noise from JCO, Isn't education the BEST LEGACY?
the abonima whalf water front he distroyed in his 1st year in office has he developed it and tuned it to london?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by confusion247(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2013
Amaechi should first remove the dust in his eyes before removing the dust in Jonathan's eyes.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Symphony007: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Humphreydis: The last tym i saw Amechi on Tv he looks frustrated....see as d guy reduce finish...just fighting himself,why not concentrate on d governance of ur state....notin is improving in PH...absolutely notin!...ever since he stepped into office na one quarrel or d other,if no b im family members na GEJ...or his fellow Governors.....dats wat we get wen we vote a tug into office.
since ameachi became governor nothing has improved in rivers? Keep telling yourself that lie and maybe one day you'll belive it.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by mbulela: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Sunny_bobo: If he so considers Nigeria's interest above that of his state or region, he should advocate for the abrogation of the 13% derivation revenue so that all the states of the Federation can share equally from the nation's resources.

Who is fooling who?
why should all states share equally from the nation's resources?
How does that even make sense to you?
that is natural injustice.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
victorkc: It is now clear to me that Okonjo Iweala has been selling dummy to us deceiving us that all is well with the economy where as she knows quite well that all is not well, just to act out the script of the western world. What i know is that posterity will nver fail to judge all of them in the long run.[color=#006600][/color]

That frog eye liar of a woman is threading a familiar path. Soludo path. Soludo for years told us the banks were healthy. Muazu and saraki confronted Soludo on this being bankers themselves during economic meetings but they had no evidence to present probably because Soludo colluded with rogue bankers to suppress it. It wasn't until he was booted out before we knew the rots in our banks.
Her subsidy lies are still fresh in our memories.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by shejane: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
D prob wt dis co3 is dat we are so comfortable wt failure
Nd we are so grateful wt little

We take woteva because of our shallow mentality

Is painful cos most of u supporting a failure of a president are at home wasting ur years all in d name of ASUU Strike, tym wait 4 no one

If we continue 2 choose our leaders base on sentiment I wonda where we are going nd d kind of nigeria we are making 4 our children

I alwys say there's no excuse 4 FAILURE, u fail because u fail no excuse

Stop giving us excuses y Gej can't stand nd meet d needs of dis co3, he's d president nd is his call, let him start somewhere,

A country dat suppose 2 grow by d day is geting worse everyday

Who's deceiving who here

Wot is south south, south east nd north wtout nigeria?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Chetimah(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .
Its a shame people like Amaech'i are allowed to speak at a University!

Amaechi May your wishes never come true

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
are u among d ppl clamouring for region or one Nigeria??
rotimi knw his among d bad leader bt his tryin to tel us nt to be lik d leaders,av u travel to PH and u pass east west road...since obasanjo era d road is stil bad....why??and dis is south south road,i beg wake up Nigerians we need change
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by senatorbayor(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2013
We should not support regionalism in Nigeria
That a president comes from a particular region and he is under performing should not be a licence for every one in dt region to follow suit
Even OBJ was opposed to by his kinsmen. Falae contested against him,80 percent of the southwest never voted for him and yet he won
So GEJ and uduaghan should never expect every one to fall in line with the president ambition. His Good work will speak for him.
We should learn to be objective and not subjective.
Most of the Gov are only doing the president bid in order to escape the probe of the EFCC and not because they believe in him and in this regard, I salute the courage of Ameachi who has defies what may be the aftermath of his opption to the presidency

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by bakynes(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2013
d citizen:
There is one question dat i need to ask ameachi what is the poverty rate in river states. Have ameachi solved all the problems in river state, the answer is no. It is only those dat donot know what governance is all about dat will be applauding what is doing in river. He is so arrogant and lack social decorum. The good pple of riverstate should do away with such leader dat ride on presidential jet where millions of river state indigenes are homeless. He shoud be ashamed of himself dat river state is a one city state. Why is developemnt not felt in other local governments. Am not expecting gej to turn nigeria into paradise into two if it is easy why has the northern hegemony will have rule and ruin this country for 38 years not turn this country into paradise with all the power at their disposal. One of the disadvantage of democracy is slow decision taking becos of debate on issues and wide consultation. It took american 1000 years to perfect their democracy hw old is our democracy ? And we want to become america overnait, what we need is patience and understanding. Everything in life has an expiry date. Gej is doing his best to position this country to a greater height. It is not easy to govern a country like nigeria with muilt-ethnic group and over 450 languages. The upgrading of international airport and seaport in the south-east region is strategic to the economic development and diversification. The perception of agriculture is changing becos pple now see agriculture as an investment instead of charity. Thanks to adesina, a season professional.What we need is structure at every region to encourage healthy competition and growth. In the next 2years, the coming of the national carrier will create massive job opportunities for nigerian as a whole. Our best of day is certainly ahead of us. Gej represent the epitome of uncommon leader in nigeria today

Bro or Sis America is just 200+ nt 1000yrs and what makes u think Nigeria didn'timprove @ all under the Military Northern rule,it was just developing at a very slow pace.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by jascopassion(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Bro, its a shame that you are pointing a wrng finger to someone who has come out to cry out what is goin on within their party and d nation at large.
Amaechi is nt rude neither having selfish interest.If truly u are also from S/S, wot benefit av u derived from this government only if u are a militant n nt even jst a militant bt Tombolo boy.
Its hy tym we cal a spade a spade.
Goodday
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Demdem(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: since ameachi became governor nothing has improved in rivers? Keep telling yourself that lie and maybe one day you'll belive it.

When u say nothing, does that includes educational and health sectors of rivers?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by wwwkaycom(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=ogb5]

Uduaghan is very correct, the south south people are not in a position to be oposing the president publicly, moreso south south people in the ruling party. How many yoruba pdp governors opposed obasanjo when he was president, how many northern pdp governors opposed Yar ardua?

The south south pdp governors have unlimited access to Jonathan, if they have any idea that can move the country forward, they should meet GEJ and discuss their ideas and try to sell their ideas to him. Castigating GEJ publicly will not bring Amaechi any good.

Amaechi claim that the poverty level has increased from 30% in the 70s to 70% today, what he failed to realize is that the northerners he is presently romancing are largely responsible to the increased poverty in the land you goofed. The greatest critics of OBJ during his 8 year tenure were Yorubas. Talk of Chief Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory, Tunde Bakare etc. The then governor of Lagos State,Bola Tinubu openly disagreed with OBJ and criticised him. The governor of OBJ's Ogun State btw 1999-2003, Chief Segun Osoba criticised him openly and told the whole world nothing good can come out of him. The reason why PDP governors did not criticise OBJ during his second term was because he handpicked them and imposed them on the electorate, same way Gov Dickson of Bayelsa will not criticise GEJ today. I love Amaechi so much, a man of immense courage who chose to call a spade a spade unlike these cowards who hide under the cloak of ethnicity to preach that Nigeria should continue to grope in yhe backstage of underdevelopment under the leadership of the most clueless, visionless, sluggish and uninspiring president ever known in the history of the world. Nevertheless, head or tail, Jonathan goes back to teach aquatic biology at Federal University, Otuoke as from May 30, 2015, cheers!
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by porka: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2013
Ahhh!!!

This is treacheryyyyy!!!

Don't this guy have any older person he's looking up to assist him with his public utterances?

Have the northern and southwestern leaders urging him on seen from his own perspective on regionalism?

This is a very sad development.

Does he know that the 4billion naira 'left-over' of his state's July allocation is the total figure for the some states in those regions?

How would Gov Amaechi react when other regions start to clamour for equal share of the national resources, will he still maintain this myopic stance?

And he was even teaching this young minds the art of treachery?

This is sad! Someone must talk to this guy. It's getting out of hand.

This is not stubbornness, it isn't heroism, it's pure inexperience. Nigeria is too complex for this type of his thinking.

It was people from that region and many from the South West region that fought for the revenue derivation principle which enables Mr Amaechi to have access to 19b naira in July alone with only 6m people, while states like Lagos and Kano do not have access to half of that.

Does he know more than these people?

Why didn't they so much talk about being just Nigerian and not regions as he's saying here?

Or does he think you can on one hand be bothered about being Nigerian in terms of leadership at the centre and on the other hand being a SS or Rivers State when it comes to revenue allocation?

Both are contradictory.

What is he going to say to his friends and current admirers when they began to demand for more share of the revenue from his state? After all, we should all be equal.

Governor Amaechi, there are millions and millions of people who also think that Nigeria should just jettison these regional structure and focus on general developmental thinking.

But there are also millions and millions of people who feel otherwise. If you are doing this to your people today, what do you think people should do when they start paying you in your own coin?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by confusion247(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2013
karl max: the abonima whalf water front he distroyed in his 1st year in office has he developed it and tuned it to london?
Never mind him. Let Amaechi continue to dance the northern tune, at last he will still go the same way that those who danced that tune before him. Gowon and Awolowo was used to achieve a hypocritical One Nigeria, today Gowon and his people are endangered species. Fulani herdsmen have vowed to wipe them out from the surface of this planet earth. Today Gowon can't even say a word about that. When they were done with Awolowo, they forced him to drink rat poison. When they were done with Abiola, they offered him tea. When they were done with sari wiwa, we all knew what happened. The list goes on and on.
Amaechi mentioned Syria and Afghanistan but didn't blame nor condemn those who made Nigeria to be like Afghanistan and Syria. May be the evil of unnecessary killings in the north is acceptable to Amaechi as long as it helps him achieve his ambition and bring Jonathan down.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2013
ddeola: At least, he has spoken his mind and the truth he wants to stand on. All those dancing around GEJ are NOT telling him the truth. By the grace of God, come 2015 Naija will be blessed with credible, reliable and honest leaders. Enough of mediocrity... angry

U dey mind these fools. Just this morning, I know what I went through on east west road.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: He never exonerated himself from being part of d rot. As a political leader, he shouldn't b making statements capable of polarizing d already polarized country further. What's opposition to d president shuld not come from his s-south zone". So, d s-south ppl should keep pretending all is well since "their son" is president smh.
Yea thas how u always do n da real heaters of da bloody polity r someplace smilin,pats on their backs ur rascal renegade eggdumheads heroes..Uduagan is merely doing da obvious, how about those so calld honorable(my arss) northern renegade govs,Atiku n a certain baraje (to'ti baje) who r flyin one goddam agreement bulllshiit,insisting on an aboki president? n hav u ever seen or heard any northerner condemning his fellow occupying a high seat in naija regargless his performance or otherwise like tha smart alec at da cen bank? is tha not how u noise makers pennywhistled wit da hole under n tambowal robbed u of d speakership!..
ameachi is a goddam sell out.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ogazi007(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
I love and admire this Man.i wish he could become the president of Nigeria.Amaechi is the real deal people.the federal govt,state,ministers,first lady,thugs etc are fighting this man and he is waxing stronger politically.I love the fact that he does not bluff,he has made a statement of fact and Adams Oshomole had cried out for similar issue in the recent past.Nigeria is broke and the minister of finance should stop deceiving Nigerians,how do you explain a country that can not sufficiently pay it statutory state government federal allocation?Minister of state for Finance said Nigeria was broke and they fired him but as the day passes by we know now that he was absolutely right.This GEJ government only know how to dodge the issues and attack the personality of the messenger,and that is exactly what is happening on this forum.Leave Amaechi personality for another day and address the fundamental issues he has raised.If Amaechi is a traitor,what about plenty of northern politicians working with Gej?and who says i cant vote for a better candidate even if he is from the North?its a democracy people and everybody can not support you.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: He never exonerated himself from being part of d rot. As a political leader, he shouldn't b making statements capable of polarizing d already polarized country further. What's opposition to d president shuld not come from his s-south zone". So, d s-south ppl should keep pretending all is well since "their son" is president smh.
Yea thas how u always do n da real heaters of da bloody polity r someplace smilin,pats on their backs ur rascal renegade eggdumheads heroes..Uduagan is merely doing da obvious, how about those so calld honorable(my arss) northern renegade govs,Atiku n a certain baraje (to'ti baje) who r flyin one goddam agreement bulllshiit,insisting on an aboki president? n hav u ever seen or heard any northerner condemning his fellow occupying a high seat in naija regargless his perfomance or otherwise like tha smart alec at da cen bank? is tha not how u noise makers pennywhistled wit da hole under n tambowal robbed u of d speakership!..
ameachi is a goddam sell out.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Pray(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2013
doctokwus: Eventhough amaechi may av selfish motives,now disguised in populist gear to oppose GEJ,one must take d positive from this:dat it has enabled d nation to get to know d rot in a system& d difference this time is dat names are being mentioned,& if for nothing,amaechi shd b praised because av never witnessed some one so bold enuf in d nigerian political sphere to directly mention names of his adversaries& tel dem to their faces what he does not like about dem& why he opposes dem.

You should have been around in Obansanjo administration when Uzo Kalu Orji was outstanding in opposing him....
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ifebosco: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Atouke: [b]Ameachi should learn from his political godfather/master odili whom he betrayed, that the Northerners that are smiling and trolling with him today will not stand by him when it counts they spurred Odili on and when it was time they dumped him. they will do same to him amaechi.

Of what gain is it to Amaechi to fight his south south brother and in law? even if you personally don't like him family decorum demands that you show him respect and get along after all every one of us have a family member we are not too warm towards.

he has extended his war fronts to include Uduaghan whom he pretended to be friends with initially, Ngozi iweala, Akpabio and jonathan all from his south south. am afraid it a lot of fronts to fight from especially when they are so close to home. Its good to have home support for any war you want to fight at least if you lose the war you have a supporting home+people to return to.

That said i like what Amaechi has done in terms of schools, and healthcare in rivers state and alos the 13,000 teachers he employed to staff the new schools. [/b]
think beyond tribe to move nigeria forward
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ifebosco: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by layheanks(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
eGuerrilla: bravo to amaechi,he is the first govt from the so call south south to say the truth about GEJ,they are corrupt leader,they should let us be,nigerians vote him in,now we say let my people go GEJ,this is not a do or die affair.

Source
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by mbulela: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2013
Demdem:

U dey mind these fools. Just this morning, I know what I went through on east west road.
They say the road is a federal road.
but motor no know which one be federal or state road.
I know folks who have taken lower paying jobs just to avoid that road. it is beyond pathetic.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2013
MGBN&N
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Demdem(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
Pray:

You should have been around in Obansanjo administration when Uzo Kalu Orji was outstanding in opposing him....

Kalu is even too far. Tinubu nko? Soyinka, Gani, bakare, falana, osoba etc the list continues.
The greatest critics of Obasanjo during his tenure are men from his state. When he ffucks up they speak out and tell it to his face. Not the foolish mentality of he's our man, spare him.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Danjunior(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Good points amechi..... But how many life have you touched so far with the kind of money you personally have.
How many institution or firm have you buit with your allocation or personal money to help delta state.
My problem is why come shouting around as if it is GEJ that has spoilt nigeria till these level. What about past leaders, + ur buhari friends and co.
make your own solid impact like lagos or cross river state, then i would begin to listen to these amaechi of a personGood points amechi..... But how many life have you touched so far with the kind of money you personally have.
How many institution or firm have you buit with your allocation or personal money to help delta state.
My problem is why come shouting around as if it is GEJ that has spoilt nigeria till these level. What about past leaders, + ur buhari friends and co.
make your own solid impact like lagos or cross river state, then i would begin to listen to these amaechi of a person
Good points amechi..... But how many life have you touched so far with the kind of money you personally have.
make your own solid impact like lagos or cross river state, then i would begin to listen to these amaechi of a person

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2013

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You and those who liked your comment are intellectually re-tarded.

[size=18pt]And by the way, ZOBO is not made only in the North, but even more in the south and a Yoruba guy in the U.S.A is making millions of dollars from ZOBO while you are here whining and promoting idiotic tribal bigotry.

Nigerian Takes Zobo to International Trade Show in North Carolina
http://totnaija..com/2013/09/nigerian-takes-zobo-to-international.html[/size]

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by porka: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=wwwkaycom][/quote]

Oga, there's no historic analogy to what Amaechi is doing to Jonathan.

Osoba, and other AD governors you cited are Obasanjo's political enemies. In fact, they didn't vote for him in 1999 because they felt he betrayed Awolowo in the '70s.

Yoruba dislike treachery.

When Akintola fell out with Awolowo and was romancing Ahmadu Bello, Yoruba didn't take it kindly.

Whether you like it or not, everybody has come from somewhere.

President Jonathan and Governor Amaechi are not - well until now - known to be political enemies. They are in the same party, the PDP, the president got the highest vote from Rivers State in the last election.

People like you urging him on have your own agenda. Amaechi is naive, and that is sad. He should see through this sudden outside love.

He won't take this kind treatment from any local government chairman in his state, even those in opposition would he?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ifebosco: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2013
porka: Ahhh!!!

This is treacheryyyyy!!!

Don't this guy have any older person he's looking up to assist him with his public utterances?

Have the northern and southwestern leaders urging him on seen from his own perspective on regionalism?

This is a very sad development.

Does he know that the 4billion naira 'left-over' of his state's July allocation is the total figure for the some states in those regions?

How would Gov Amaechi react when other regions start to clamour for equal share of the national resources, will he still maintain this myopic stance?

And he was even teaching this young minds the art of treachery?

This is sad! Someone must talk to this guy. It's getting out of hand.

This is not stubbornness, it isn't heroism, it's pure inexperience. Nigeria is too complex for this type of his thinking.

It was people from that region and many from the South West region that fought for the revenue derivation principle which enables Mr Amaechi to have access to 19b naira in July alone with only 6m people, while states like Lagos and Kano do not have access to half of that.

Does he know more than these people?

Why didn't they so much talk about being just Nigerian and not regions as he's saying here?

Or does he think you can on one hand be bothered about being Nigerian in terms of leadership at the centre and on the other hand being a SS or Rivers State when it comes to revenue allocation?

Both are contradictory.

What is he going to say to his friends and current admirers when they began to demand for more share of the revenue from his state? After all, we should all be equal.

Governor Amaechi, there are millions and millions of people who also think that Nigeria should just jettison these regional structure and focus on general developmental thinking.

But there are also millions and millions of people who feel otherwise. If you are doing this to your people today, what do you think people should do when they start paying you in your own coin?
14%derivation is for oil, next time read your post before you send them
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Abimloaded(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2013
wellmax:

Let me help you.

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.