Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Dental Mental - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dental Mental (8619 Views)

The Correlation Between Creativity And Mental Illness / The Correlation Between Creativity And Mental Illness / Mental Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dental Mental by Extom(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2013
OMG!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!
This is so bleeping funny... @OP, you rock!
Your attention to details, and your descriptive prowess has left me wanting more.
@ThoseWhoNeverReadLongWriteUps, you're the reason why there's a saying that "If you want to hide something from a Nigerian, put it in writing". What you people fail to understand is the fact that an epic story, or a deep information cannot be summarized, or put in few lines.
I weep for all of you, cos Lucifer is twerking in your brain, while ignorance and Laziness are both dancing SKELEWU in your mind!
You can't READ, but you want to proCEED in life, and want to LEAD!
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Dental Mental by Gmmail(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2013
great article. i would love to comment, unfortunatly my last post was hidden!
Re: Dental Mental by leoefe: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2013
NICE STORY
Re: Dental Mental by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow!!! This is very very nice. You got me laughing all through. Kudos!! I really love your narrative prowess.
Re: Dental Mental by omoabolade(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cant stop laughing. this is absolutely hilarious. Keep it up bro. To those who cant read ds short piece i SMH
Re: Dental Mental by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
ochedikevictor: Pls is there no medication for tooth ache except removing it? Am havin tooth ache and I don't want to remove my teeth because one is gone already.
luk for dis tooth paste 'forever living tooth paste' dat was wat i used abt 10yrs ago given to me by one of forever living product marketer and till today i neva feel any pain or even remember wat tooth ache pain is all abt and also i still av dat tooth and is as strong as eva, so giv it a try. I'm not a marketer of dat product o.
Re: Dental Mental by winbyforce: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice piece!!! smiley
Re: Dental Mental by whitemosquito(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Msstchew. Wats the point in starting a story thats only going to be 2 or 3 updates long? You have a record of not finishing ur stories
Re: Dental Mental by joymayour(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
final cure[/size][size=8pt]

CHARCOAL is it!
get a piece of charcoal,grind to powder, put some on a cotton wool swab, place in btw teeth, dont talk for the next twenty minutes and replace for the second time.
pains are subsided and germs are drained. Dont bother too much about holes, bt if u do, fill it up and never forget MR CHARCOAL!.......cheers

drop ur testimonies
Re: Dental Mental by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
joymayour: final cure[/size][size=8pt]

CHARCOAL is it!
get a piece of charcoal,grind to powder, put some on a cotton wool swab, place in btw teeth, dont talk for the next twenty minutes and replace for the second time.
pains are subsided and germs are drained. Dont bother too much about holes, bt if u do, fill it up and never forget MR CHARCOAL!.......cheers

drop ur testimonies

^^like seriously?
Re: Dental Mental by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

^^like seriously?
dem dey mind dat lunatic??
Re: Dental Mental by esperiense(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thread closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Blame Switch - A Short Story / In Murky Waters (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.