Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

NCAA May Close Enugu Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA May Close Enugu Airport (12006 Views)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by kettykin: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
THISDAY learnt that last week a chartered flight from Accra, Ghana wanted to airlift investors from the Ghanaian capital directly to Enugu for business meeting and from Enugu to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, but NCAA refused to process the document for the flight’s clearance; rather, the Air Transport Regulation (ATR) of NCAA directed the pilot of the aircraft to fly first to Abuja before taking off to Enugu and from Enugu it flew back to Abuja and henceforth to Malabo, a tortuous journey and waste of fuel.

Can somebody Explain to me what Pius Anyim Pius,Emeka Ihedioha and Ike Ekweremadu are doing in Abuja as an SFG , deputy senate president and deputy Speaker , this is the problem with some of our People , if it is to deploy troops or troupes to fight their state Governors the wont be found wanting , when it comes to matters affecting generations of igbos born or unborn you will see them gasping for Ideas.
if those 2 jokers don't know what to do they should resign immediately.

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kezsman:

Fool have U̶̲̥̅̊ forgotten where †ђξ first president of this useless Nigerian come from? I did remember he ɪ̣̝̇Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ ofee mmanu betrayal ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ fool!
Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial president, representing the Queen of England up to 1963. From this time up to 1966, he was only carrying out ceremonial function.

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by basilo101: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
They said the airport wont be profitable, nw they r disappointed that other airlines are showing interest and they start talking rubbish. the other day it was about enugu being dirty. JOKERS

2 Likes

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
kettykin:

Can somebody Explain to me what Pius Anyim Pius,Emeka Ihedioha and Ike Ekweremadu are doing in Abuja as an SFG , deputy senate president and deputy Speaker , this is the problem with some of our People , if it is to deploy troops or troupes to fight their state Governors the wont be found wanting , when it comes to matters affecting generations of igbos born or unborn you will see them gasping for Ideas.

There is nothing they can do. Instead of you to be concerned about how Igbo keep waning in politics, you are here talking about the Enugu Airport.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
basilo101: They said the airport wont be profitable, nw they r disappointed that other airlines are showing interest and they start talking rubbish. the other day it was about enugu being dirty. JOKERS
Show me an international flight, apart from the maiden one, that touched the Enugu Airport.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Jodesky(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kezsman:

Fool have U̶̲̥̅̊ forgotten where †ђξ first president of this useless Nigerian come from? I did remember he ɪ̣̝̇Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ ofee mmanu betrayal ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ fool!
Note, I said Executive President. The great Zik was a ceremoonial President with zero executive powers under a parliamentary government with Tafawa Balewa as Prime Minister and head of Govt.
Can you now realise your level of ignorance. I dey laugh o!
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by kenjudy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
In phyno's voice: FG taaaa!!! onwebeedi ihe ifuu!!! Una go fear igbo's na. E never start aiit. Dis is just d beginning of wat 2015 will look like when all international bodies will fly down to east first before wharever. Biafra all d way!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial president, representing the Queen of England up to 1963. From this time up to 1966, he was only carrying out ceremonial function.

You need better schooling than you have already had, olodo.

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jodesky:
Note, I said Executive President. The great Zik was a ceremoonial President with zero executive powers under a parliamentary government with Tafawa Balewa as Prime Minister and head of Govt.
Can you now realise your level of ignorance. I dey laugh o!

You are a dunce. I suggest you read the constitution of the era in reference before making silly statements publicly.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull:

You need better schooling than you have already had, olodo.
Agadi nwoke, if I'm wrong, as you would want people to believe, I challenge you, point the area.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by agbameta: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh: When a flight was horriedly arranged from Ethiopia to land in the Enugu Airport, I knew something was fishy. A maiden flight to an upgraded international airport should be from one of the well known carriers in the world like British Airways, Air France, Lufthansia, Emirate, etc. I want to believe these airlines were approached but declined because there was no paper to show that the airport had been given legal backing to operate as an international one.

The whole thin na the same crooked arrangee rubbish these clowns and jokers are known for..

International airport according to mumuchukwu, but not according to rule of law and the constitution. Talk about a 419 international airport aka village landing strip... smh.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Agadi nwoke, if I'm wrong, as you would want people to believe, I challenge you, point the area.

Agadi Nwanyi, I guess you did not read 1963 Nigerian Constitution. If you did, it appears your comprehensible alertness begs for treatment.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull:

Agadi Nwanyi, I guess you did not read 1963 Nigerian Constitution. If you did, it appears your comprehensible alertness begs for treatment.
The 1960 Constitution does not give Nigeria the status of a republic but that of 1963. The Queen of England acted as the Constitutional Monarch or Governor General, who exercised the power of the Head of State just as she still does in Britain. She was however represented by Nnamdi Azikiwe. Just as Azikiwe was representing her in Nigeria, so is the present President of Australia representing her. The country is not yet a republic. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was the Head of Government.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The 1960 Constitution does not give Nigeria the status of a republic but that of 1963. The Queen of England acted as the Constitutional Monarch or Governor General, who exercised the power of the Head of State just as she still does in Britain. She was however represented by Nnamdi Azikiwe. Just as Azikiwe was representing her in Nigeria, so is the present President of Australia representing her. The country is not yet a republic. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was the Head of Government.

I guess your comprehensible deficiency is acting up again. I commented about your obliviousness to 1963 Nigerian Constitution and you are rambling about 1960 constitution, Azikiwe, Queen Elizabeth and Balewa. Do you not know the differences between a Governor-General and President?
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess your comprehensible deficiency is acting up again. I commented about your obliviousness to 1963 Nigerian Constitution and you are rambling about 1960 constitution, Azikiwe, Queen Elizabeth and Balewa. Do you not know the differences between a Governor-General and President?
I'll leave you in your ignorance. If you've decided not to learn, who am I to stop you from disgracing yourself?
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by kokoA(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tor.. Make una gazette am naw! Sho?! How many minutes e go take to gazette am sef?!.. ***ehm.. Ehm.. Abeg, wetin be gazette?***
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'll leave you in your ignorance. If you've decided not to learn, who am I to stop you from disgracing yourself?

Again, I urge you to peruse 1963 Nigeria Constitution and tell me where the reference of “Ceremonial President” is made. You will never gain admission into the institutions where I have lectured. The issues surrounding 1960 Nigerian Constitution were very elementary because Nigeria was not yet a sovereign nation. In fact, executive powers were discussed under the Governor-General clauses in the aforementioned constitution.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by meccuno: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
agbameta: Obviously, clueless retardeed made a political move instead of follow stated laws of the land, the need to please cater a segment of the population for cheap political reasons trumped common sense and rule of law.

Why expect more from a dullard..?
why do you always attack the president? its beginning to get annoying and sickening if you don't have any meaningful thing to say why don't you just BE QUIET......

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by meccuno: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
basilo101: They said the airport wont be profitable, nw they r disappointed that other airlines are showing interest and they start talking rubbish. the other day it was about enugu being dirty. JOKERS
was actually surprised to see something like this.....what do they mean by what they are saying? very ridiculous.....there would always be a saddist.......

2 Likes

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Jodesky(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Why are you wasting your time with people that never passed JAMB. Its a shame debating an issue that is rooted in our history which can no longer change. Its either you know it or not. These characters (Kezzman, DerideGull,& Co) are fixated in their world of ignorance with their sense of history already tinted, rather thoughtlessly by ethnic loyalty. Half education is a disease manifesting in these clowns, so leave them as its too late for them to learn.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Ugom87(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Injustice and jealousy,,hmmm

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
i'm shocked that our people are here dodging the key question and no one addressing the key issue
[size=16pt]is this true?![/size] undecided angry

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
it is after ascertaining the veracity of this news that we can then ask the questions raised by poster below:

kettykin:

bros you forgot the aviation minister; our beautiful and sexy Stella Odua.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jodesky:
Why are you wasting your time with people that never passed JAMB. Its a shame debating an issue that is rooted in our history which can no longer change. Its either you know it or not. These characters (Kezzman, DerideGull,& Co) are fixated in their world of ignorance with their sense of history already tinted, rather thoughtlessly by ethnic loyalty. Half education is a disease manifesting in these clowns, so leave them as its too late for them to learn.

If you really pride your silly self as one who studiously passed JAMB, I would want you to point out where it is stated in 1963 Nigerian Constitution that Nigerian President was mere ceremonial. Like anything Nigeria, reputation rather than character is embraced. It is unfortunate a dunce such as you still dwell on political sarcasm of yesteryears that Nigeria president was ceremonial.

2 Likes

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
re@lchange:
it is after ascertaining the veracity of this news that we can then ask the questions raised by poster below:

bros you forgot the aviation minister; our beautiful and sexy Stella Odua.

Stalla Oduah is the real deal period. She is beautiful and sexy. I would have been happier if she is married to an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
agbameta: Obviously, clueless retardeed made a political move instead of follow stated laws of the land, the need to please cater a segment of the population for cheap political reasons trumped common sense and rule of law.

Why expect more from a dullard..?

you are a capital ediiot to insult my president.

sss, a beg make una arrest this ediioot...

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mr president, kindly sack anyone under you who works against you....

2 Likes

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
DerideGull:

Again, I urge you to peruse 1963 Nigeria Constitution and tell me where the reference of “Ceremonial President” is made. You will never gain admission into the institutions where I have lectured. The issues surrounding 1960 Nigerian Constitution were very elementary because Nigeria was not yet a sovereign nation. In fact, executive powers were discussed under the Governor-General clauses in the aforementioned constitution.
Must there be the phrase, "ceremonial president" in the 1963 Republican Constitution before you know there was something like that in the question? There nowhere in the 1999 Constitution that you find the phrase, "geo-political zones", yet it is used.
Your argument is watery.
You can keep your admission to yourself, I already have my BA, and pursuing an MA.
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by DerideGull(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Must there be the phrase, "ceremonial president" in the 1963 Republican Constitution before you know there was something like that in the question? There nowhere in the 1999 Constitution that you find the phrase, "geo-political zones", yet it is used.
Your argument is watery.
You can keep your admission to yourself, I already have my BA, and pursuing an MA.

Those who imply are typical ninnies. I guess you do not discuss Goodluck Jonathan’s executive powers about something as trivial as “geo-political zone”. If you are remotely regarded as one of the cream of the crops from Nigeria, the country is perpetually co-signed to a dustbin

1 Like

Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Decryptor(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I always known that all those Universities, Tertiary Colleges and Polytechnics that abound in the SW are no different from shrines. You can put a yoruba man in school but you can never remove his ILLITERACY! grin grin
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by Katier00(f): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2013
Konjour: But I thought the Airport is already functioning as an International one. Everything has to be politicized in Nigeria innit? *Sighs*
wetin gej com comission on aug 24
Re: NCAA May Close Enugu Airport by kettykin: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2013
To understand this latest false rumours against the inauguration of enugu international airport ,nairalanders should get quick access to the latest FAAN flights statistics, the enugu airport as it is today is now 400 times busier than akure and ibadan airports making enugu airport the 3rd busiest in the south and 4th busiest in Nigeria

Secondly all is no longer well with lagos domestic flights as Abuja domestic flights has started overtaking lagos domestic flights as it happened in October 2011 and it is happening presently this is why the NCAA has refused to publish the latest flights statistics.

Thirdly the latest propaganda was as a result of fears in some quarters that lagos is presently loosing its foothold on the aviation map owing to diversions of international flights to and from the east to enugu, the coming on stream of Asaba Uyo international airports and the refurbishment of the General Aviation Terminal in the major airports spread across Nigeria air space, aviation pundits have it that the internationalisation of Enugu airport will add more woes to the already troubled economy of the south west and lagos in particular as most traffic originating from lagos airport is constituted of less than 5% yoruba and the yoruba travellers traffic alone cannot sustain an international airport in the south west.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) / Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / Tension Brews In Finance Ministry Over Hand Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.