Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] (25822 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Sexy Photos Of Beverly Heels “flavour N’abania Fiancee” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Clemzy16(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Plz wat is beverley, is he a she¿

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Okijajuju1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wow!!

Looking so innocent... Im sure if anybody had asked her at this age what she wanted to be when she grew up, I'm sure her answer would never have been 'Hoe'..
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Indifferent(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tonto Dike do something fast. Beverly is taking over Nairaland from you
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by moscobabs(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
no wonder....so she done sabi boys since small!!!
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by toprealman: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
She deteriorated with age I suppose.
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
icebebe: wow! she fyn wen she small o,beverly wot happend to yuh?
na too much fokys and sokys of preekS cause am
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Indifferent: Tonto Dike do something fast. Beverly is taking over Nairaland from you
are they competing?
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
bervely nothing do u.go ahead joor.move d ministry to the permanent site by acting b.f
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by IlCapitano(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
BarryX: And The beautiful Beverly hills mansions made Front page ! What beauty and splendour --- ? Considering buying a property there ! Look at that semi-detached duplex
So wow --
Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by jude33084(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na from here she begin learn how to give headings lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
kennygee: So should I use my bra for sunglasses?
this joke is getting very dry,no new joke again?person wey hear you wey u mention bra dem no go know say you no dey use bra say na rope be the option wey u get since ur boobs tooo small for bra
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
WE WERE ALL INNOCENT AS KIDZZZ>>>>>>>>>>>THIS WORLD SHA grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by fankasibe: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
djeezy: This is ridiculous and laughable. This thread is without doubt unfit for front page. What are we suppose to do with this pic? Enlarge it and hang it on our walls? Mtchew!
lol, u make me laugh photogenically. I just imagined what u said.
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
MillionDollars: Bba has END now. Its now TIME to put stupid THINGS on frontpage. SMH

Guy why are you disgracing the ETT crew with your million dollar Gbagaun
SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by bizfirst: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Children are always cute, fellas. I guess she's no exception. Aside: but seriously, what are we supposed to do about this?
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by agehero13(f): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
so?
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
homesteady: OP you harsh gan! See how you just fed us with bad impressions about her! gringrin

BTW Viewing this topic: Seun(m) and 2 guest(s)
bad impressions ? So wat kind of impression wud u want me to av ,wen all she does is gettn unclad wit a guy doin tins,gettn drunk,saying trash .... Her pride is in d rags !!!
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by MillionDollars: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
goldylock:

Guy why are you disgracing the ETT crew with your million dollar Gbagaun
SMH!
oh! So u r also contestin 4 d CHAIRMAN, ETT CREW ! Whch party r u sef?
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
MillionDollars: Bba has END now. Its now TIME to put stupid THINGS on frontpage. SMH
I like your sense of humor and creativity
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Judek2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tell Nneka , tell Onyinye, tell Benjamin make them leave Bervely..

I so much hate this girl now, because I no like po.rn.. I'm burn again.
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by agehero13(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
homesteady: OP you harsh gan! See how you just fed us with bad impressions about her! gringrin

BTW Viewing this topic: Seun(m) and 2 guest(s)
pls wats the meaning of op?
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by 01mcfadden(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
djeezy: This is ridiculous and laughable. This thread is without doubt unfit for front page. What are we suppose to do with this pic? Enlarge it and hang it on our walls? Mtchew!
Nna mehn! U said my mind.
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by BarryX(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
MillionDollars:
what is this one saying? ?
It has more to do with your understanding and latent message behind my post
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by ladenz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
#bizfirst#:
Children are always cute, fellas. I guess she's no exception. Aside: but seriously, what are we supposed to do about this?

hmmmm. not so true o. i know a child that is extremely uncute (ugly is a harsh word) but all of us dey fear to tell im mama. she thinks its d most beautifulest baby in d world. #motherslove#
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by senator2k9(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Right frm tym dis Girl likes boys. She chosed 2 for dat matter
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
agehero13: pls wats the meaning of op?
op means ode people......lmao
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please how on earth is this Beverly?? Nairalanders, una don come again.
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by Ruthy81(f): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is she a celebrity? or has she replace tonto on nairaland?
Re: Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] by kryptonian(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2013
Queer.....very queer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.