Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Attaching Files To Composed Message In The New Gmail Mobile Interface - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attaching Files To Composed Message In The New Gmail Mobile Interface (2532 Views)

How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / How To Unzip Zip Files To Jar Using A Java Phone. / How To Sign Unsigned Sis Files To Your S60v3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attaching Files To Composed Message In The New Gmail Mobile Interface by eddyland: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2013
I don't know whether to call it error or what from Google in their new mobile Gmail interface. We noticed that when composing a new mail with our mobile device on the new mobile Gmail interface, and when trying to attach file to the message, we could barely see provision for that, in fact there is no provision for that. so that is one of the downside of the new mobile Gmail interface, because in the former version you can easily attach file when composing a new mail. But trust Naija, there is always a way out whenever this type of issue arises. The solution to that is for you to switch from your mobile version to your desktop version, with that you will be able to attach your files to your composed messages with your mobile device.
http://highteknology..com/2013/09/how-to-send-mail-with-attachment-on-new.html
Re: Attaching Files To Composed Message In The New Gmail Mobile Interface by MissOpe(f): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2013
i'm also experiencing the same problem i do hope gmail does something to correct that error..fast

(1) (Reply)

Kodak's New Smartphone Is A Photographer's Dream / Please Help Stop Mtn Data Consumption / Transsion Products Are Substandard...newly Launched CM X Has A Bad Cpu...shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.