Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! (1381 Views)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / A Suggestion For Nairaland Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by dareabiola98(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Does anyone know a Madrasat that teaches short term arabic...and has a facility for me to stay...in either lagos,Ibadan,or Ogun state.I really need to learn arabic.most of us should and it might be important for many other people...jumah mubaraq
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by deols(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
dareabiola98: Does anyone know a Madrasat that teaches short term arabic...and has a facility for me to stay...in either lagos,Ibadan,or Ogun state.I really need to learn arabic.most of us should and it might be important for many other people...jumah mubaraq

There is a place in Ede, Osun state. You can google it.
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by harmeenart(f): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Most of d madrasahsi know run long term courses,minimum of two years.But there is one in Akure,Al-furqan memorization centre (both hifdh and arabic language) that provides accomodation.But am not really sure about the duration.
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by dareabiola98(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
I'd very much appreciate if you culd send me the address...Jazakumullah.
harmeenart: Most of d madrasahsi know run long term courses,minimum of two years.But there is one in Akure,Al-furqan memorization centre (both hifdh and arabic language) that provides accomodation.But am not really sure about the duration.
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by harmeenart(f): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hope u dont mind if I post it.
From anywhere in Akure,take a cab to oldgarage.If you are dropped on the lane of Akure City hall,cross to the other side of the road.Ask anyone where to get a bus/bike to high school.Drop at Joyland.Ask for direcrions to Alfurqan,or you could ask for daru-l sunnah.U can easily locate Al furqan from there cos they are on the same street.
May Allah ease ur task and grant u beneficial knowledge.
Amin
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by dareabiola98(m): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Abu Dharr reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon
him) said: There is no believing servant who supplicates for
his brother behind his back (in his absence) that the Angels
do not say: The same be for you too.

Sahih Muslim
May Allah Reward you abundantly..and make you and I and all of the muslim Ummah continue to thread the path of iman and not of nifaq.Jazakumullah.
harmeenart: Hope u dont mind if I post it.
From anywhere in Akure,take a cab to oldgarage.If you are dropped on the lane of Akure City hall,cross to the other side of the road.Ask anyone where to get a bus/bike to high school.Drop at Joyland.Ask for direcrions to Alfurqan,or you could ask for daru-l sunnah.U can easily locate Al furqan from there cos they are on the same street.
May Allah ease ur task and grant u beneficial knowledge.
Amin
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by lanrexlan(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Op,What about Maduliarabi(MADU) arabic school in Ibadan?
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by dareabiola98(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
I've seen a place.Jazakumullah khairan.
Re: Salam Alai Kum...nairaland Muslims...help Out On This Please!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Asalam Alaykum,

I need your help

I need an effective madrasat in Lagos to attend. Where I can learn mostly advanced topics in Islamic knowledge preferably in english language and should be close to Ikotun.

Jazakumulah khairan...

(1) (Reply)

I Want Somebody To Help Me With Istikhara / Urgent Answer Plssss! / On The Sahaba Again: A Reminder May Benefit The Believers....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.