Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? (32798 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / L.messi,a.iniesta And C.ronaldo;the Top 3 Nominees For Europes Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Iceboi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
/1fijPdw
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
The most complete player is Ahmed Musa
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by ALGAMISH: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is obvious the author of this write up does not know Football. How is R9 a failure in europe? Till date R9 is the most succesful striker in europe. Please go and check his records at PSV, BARCELONA, INTER, MADRID and MILAN. I like CR7 especialy for his can do attitude and that is what makes him what he is today. In terms of talent and completeness as a player he can't be among the all time top 10

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by write2obi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
vision2050: Opinions are differ, this
debate of Who is the best will continue for
years without conclusion......
Pele vs Maradona
Ronaldo vs Messi
Mikel vs Okocha etc
but to say the fact Messi is the best because
he has won 4 balon dor to Ronaldo 1.
PS:Wesley Sneidjer worth the Best player
for 2010

Acecube: mikel vs wetin ? shocked
What did he smoke? Comparing Mikel to the man so good, they named him twice *smh*
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by boban007: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
Very funny,when most players dream is to end their careers in barca or real Madrid.u want messi to go to where.the great Raul,zidane,bale,thierry Henry&co.ended their careers in barca&real Madrid.messi&C Ronaldo are just too close to call.but if ure to compare both players.messi will always have a slight edge.he has surpassed C Ronaldo in every record making&breaking.messi is d only reason C Ronaldo can't be comfortably called world best.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
dayokanu: The most complete player is Ahmed Musa
Rubbish, where you one put Brown Ideye?

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Haba!! Someone should have picked up the banana peel b4 the match kicked-off cheesy grin

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by kraftyiyk: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
My take,..u guys should be referring to recent football, if u use d term..THE MOST EVER.., boyeee, u r commiting the blunder of the millennium,. c,mom, PEEPS HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME EVEN BEFORE RONALDO OR MESSI WAS BORN, EG EUSEBIO, d black pearl of Portuga(whose goal records have stoodthe text of time)...GARINCHA the little brazilian bird,Zinedine Zidane, the soccer god from france/Algeria, Pele of Brazil (who scored the highest number of goals on planet earth), Franz Beckenbeur, Telmo Zara ( whose Spanish goal record,both CR7 N MESSI r still Struggling to meet), i can go on n on..pls do well to google up any of these names, u,ll just discover that the likes of Messi n Ronaldo as still struggling to catch up with these guys records which is mostly impossible,i mean these guys played when football was weighing Some kilograms, when there was no money in the game, when it was all heart... ..yes...so ..peeps should stop hipping modern day footballers....they r still learning.

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
paranorman: Yeah.. I think he is the likes of the brazilian ronaldo... C-ronaldo is very complete... Again, y'all should permit me to rate messi and ronaldo on scale of ten:

Ronaldo-
power:9
stamina: 8
speed:9.5
dribble speed: 9.5
dribble accuracy: 9
shot power: 9.5
shot accuracy: 9
Head: 9

Messi
power:8
stamina: 9
speed:8.5
dribble speed: 9.5
dribble accuracy: 9.5
shot power: 7
shot accuracy: 7.5
head: 7

my basis for this rating is that most of messi goals are from the box 18 or its edge. Messi doenst have shot power and the fact that he rarely looses any chance doesnt mean he has very high accuracy (though the dude's very accurate), most avrage strikers have very low probability of loosin goals from the 18 box. Ronaldo is better with noddin that messi; this fact is undisputed.. Again dribblin is different from skills. Ronaldo is skillful.. Messi appears to better dribbler, a very little over ronaldo. Y'all shouldnt confuse stamina with strength... Stamina desnt allow you to fall at every tackle easily compared strenghth that allows you justle for the ball with a defender... Y messi apears to b a better player is due to the calibre of players in his team at barca.. He is got iniesta, xavi, dani (probably y he isnt scorin big at the national level)... Thats y some people will say barca is makin messi and that he should prove himself by playin for another team..( says who? He's got nothing to prove to y'all! Why would he wanna leave chocolate city for garri island??!).. Ronaldo has proved it that he can play for any team... With the quality of players at madrid, he still manages to outshine em.. D guy dey try.. I aint no messi hater neither do i hate ronaldo.. #just my view
Here comes captain obvious again...using PES to judge,wether na 1x yard oo or na 2 yard oo messi will always be better dan Ronaldo
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by sunnysco: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Since cr7 ȋ̝̊̅§ more complete than messi y did he ĤΛ√Ɛ 2 G̶̲̥̅✽̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Madrid he would ĤΛ√Ɛ gone 2 westham or levante Απϑ let see him perform messi ȋ̝̊̅§ more complete
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by capip120(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
andyanders:

Look at Messi's performance outside his club. He can only survive within Barca.That is why in his own home country, he has never been like his club's history as far as Messi's performance is concerned unlike Ronaldo that has moved from club to club and also country.

what is dis one saying?
My friend let me remind you dis guy has scored 35 goals in Argentina at dis his tender age and u thinks he is not performing for his country? In ur dreams dear, ok coming to club honours, wat has ronaldo won for portugal? Be it at junior or senior level it's obviously none but messi; u don't need to be told dis is a guy who won d under 20 championship in with Argentina defeating nigeria 2-1 in d final earning him self the MVP award and the olympic in beijing in 2008 against Nigeria 1-0 earning himself yet anoda award afta a dismantling display against brazil inspired ronaldinho.
So guy on what basis do u still think dis guy is not trying hard to replicate his form to his country?
What has ronaldo won from all his playing days with portugal its embarrasingly nothing to begin with as some body rightly pointed out a complete player is one who has d psychological effects on opponents and leads his team to victories and brings laurels. Yes ronaldo is scoring but what has her achieved with the madrid team dat is new to anybody? We are talking about collective play here dis is a player who moves d team and brings forth good result creating numerous assists and scoring for him self. And the last time i checked two heads are better than one! Life becomes hard wen u don't take it simple say d truth in dis and live a spot like pimples. Let me not go further trying to enlighten u becos i have oda things doing.

#team Chelsea!!! For life

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by philfearon(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
The Answer is "NO"....
No Player Was,No Player Is,and No Player Will Ever Be!!
When u talk of the Most Complete Footballer,you are simpler talking of the "Perfect Footballer"....
(1)He must possess all the Football skills available.
(2)His marks and records can never be broken..
(3)He must be Perfect in Finishing,Keeping the Ball,Defending and Keeping..
(4)In otherwords,he should be a perfect human being too..
(5)Till he finishes playing,he must continue to win the Whole awards and trophies available..
(6)He can be referred to as the living "god of soccer"
(7)He should be scoring close to 200goals every year..
The list is endless..No footballer will lay claim to the most complete or Perfect footballer....
For example,Nobody could have believed that Bale will be the Most costliest player a few months ago,now what?
In ur wildest dream,cud u have believed that Bayern will trash Barca 7-0?
Unless this is some Messi-Ronaldo crap,THE MOST COMPLETE PLAYER whatever does nt exist...
C.Ronaldo is not even as gud as Da Lima..Not even as gud as Ronaldinho,nor Maradona nor Pele nor Romario nor Platini nor Mathaus nor Muller(senior),and many other Football greats...He is not even good in terms of Freekick when Compared to Ronaldinho,Beckham,Koeman,Juninho et al...He has speed,but people Like Walcott,Bale,Tello and that Dortmund guy,are now better him...
He scores a lot of goals,but he cnt surpass any of the Goal records set by Messi himself!
He has Won the Fifa World Best,but hey Look,Some other people have won it thrice..He has won the league like 4times,but somebody has won it 12good times!
He has thunder in his legs,but hey,When Carlos or Ronald Koeman shoots,Goalkeepers dodge the ball!
So,whats So Complete About Ronaldo? He has not Won World cup and Euro too!
Like i said,No Player Was,No Player is,And no Player can Ever be The MOST COMPLETE PLAYER......Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nonso23: The Gap in between messi and ronaldo is wide enough for better players like delima ronaldo, ronaldinho, zidane maradona, pele, etc to fit in.
Who needs thunderbolt shots when you can easily sneak in the ball with finesse?
Who needs machine speed when you can easily dribble all 11 players in a row confidently?
Who needs ronaldo when you Can Have MESSI ?
Messi has scored more goals with his left foot than ronaldo has done with his whole body (head, stomach, knees, intestines, kidneys, liver, feet, eyes, etc
so why argue that ronaldo is better?
MESSI- KING OF THE ROUND LEATHER; ANYDAY, ANYTIME!!
bro, CR7 has more career goals than messi
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by write2obi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
boban 007: Very funny,when most players dream is to end their careers in barca or real Madrid.u want messi to go to where.the great Raul,zidane,bale,thierry Henry&co.ended their careers in barca&real Madrid.messi&C Ronaldo are just too close to call.but if ure to compare both players.messi will always have a slight edge.he has surpassed C Ronaldo in every record making&breaking.messi is d only reason C Ronaldo can't be comfortably called world best.
What is this one talking about? You clearly know nothing about football, so don't come here and type rubbish for us, this is not your regular Motor park.
For your information
Henry still plays for New York Red bulls
Bale still plays for Real Madrid in Spain
Raul still plays for Al sadd in Qatar
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
I rushed in here to see the reasons you will give. All I saw was TRASH. What do you mean by 'complete'? And what are the non subjective measures of completeness? So Messi is not complete because he hasn't played for another club? He could easily pass as one of the most talented players to grace the game. Lets argue with facts and stop using what ifs! Messi is better than Ronaldo. And the brazilian Ronaldo is better if I were to use the silly points you raised. Like someone said, messi -talent and ronaldo- hardwork. Ronaldo is a good player but messi rules.

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Bau3r(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chanchit: You can compare Cr7 to Neymar, but Messi..!? Abeg fear God o, they are not in the same class.

Thats all.
Pls who is Neymar?
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by kittykollinxx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
If the likes of juan mata,david silva,aguero,michu,yaya toure that are not as good as messi can succeed your ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ called premier league why won't MESSI? Messi is the best.messi has virtually scored all type of goals that has ever existed.​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ why will you say he's not complete.he nods(ask man U̶̲̥̅̊ fans),he scored with hand,he can score with both legs,he scores P.K,F.K.as a matter of fact messi's quick decision ability is greater than that of cronaldo

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by leggo: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
krafty iyk: My take,..u guys should be referring to recent football, if u use d term..THE MOST EVER.., boyeee, u r commiting the blunder of the millennium,. c,mom, PEEPS HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME EVEN BEFORE RONALDO OR MESSI WAS BORN, EG EUSEBIO, d black pearl of Portuga(whose goal records have stoodthe text of time)...GARINCHA the little brazilian bird,Zinedine Zidane, the soccer god from france/Algeria, Pele of Brazil (who scored the highest number of goals on planet earth), Franz Beckenbeur, Telmo Zara ( whose Spanish goal record,both CR7 N MESSI r still Struggling to meet), i can go on n on..pls do well to google up any of these names, u,ll just discover that the likes of Messi n Ronaldo as still struggling to catch up with these guys records which is mostly impossible,i mean these guys played when football was weighing 1 kilo, when there was no money in the game, when it was all heart... ..yes...so ..peeps should stop hipping modern day footballers....they r still learning.
guy dont say this shitt again.. you are basing your argument on the fact that they played in the ancient times and that automatically means they were better players,,, zidane is not half the player messi ,the hype is too much//older DOESN'T mean better

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Scun: Absolute bollocks! Messi is both the best and most complete player in the world. As for those asking Messi to leave Barcelona, why should he? Barcelona is the best club in the world. If you were working for shell, would you leave them to work for another company below them just like that?
best club in the world? 7UP doesn't think so.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chanchit:

Had it been Barca played their CL match before Madrid, Cr7 would never have scored that hatrick, cos he would be busy looking for it, but Messi has done it times without number.
black man mentality.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by chucky234(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
People who wants Messi to leave Barca so as to prove himself in another league should first ask if there is any club willing to meet his buy-out clause of £500m, clubs like B. Munich,Arsenal and Ajax plays flowing football that fits Messi's style of play but will they be willing to pay that much to take him away from Nou Camp.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
Donmichaelz: Ronaldo. Messi
World best. 1. 4

Total goals(club). 206. 303

Speciality. Long range. Drible,passing
Short,freekick. Freekick
Header.

Discipline. Arrogant. Humble

The both are World class
But
D
Question is
Who is better?

To me its

LUKAKU smiley

Sorry

MESSI is d best
i hate when people say Ronaldo is arrogant when they haven't even seen him before(apart from tv)
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by cutieemperor007: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nonso23: The Gap in between messi and ronaldo is wide enough for better players like delima ronaldo, ronaldinho, zidane maradona, pele, etc to fit in.
Who needs thunderbolt shots when you can easily sneak in the ball with finesse?
Who needs machine speed when you can easily dribble all 11 players in a row confidently?
Who needs ronaldo when you Can Have MESSI ?
Messi has scored more goals with his left foot than ronaldo has done with his whole body (head, stomach, knees, intestines, kidneys, liver, feet, eyes, etc
so why argue that ronaldo is better?
MESSI- KING OF THE ROUND LEATHER; ANYDAY, ANYTIME!!

I Wonder oooo....!!!, is it compulsary to score a goal with a rocket shot when u can easily dribble ur way into the net, or where is it written that u have to score a goal with ur head in football. complete player my ass, MESSI IS THE god of the round leather game
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by cisplatin: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm. So C Ronaldo also has a 40-laptop crew on nairaland! Smh tongue
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by leggo: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Messi stats
Club
total appearances- 385
total goals- 322
Country
apps-83
goals-37

C ronaldo
club
apps=527
goals=329
Country
apps=106
goals=43

ignorance is a disease
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by valinda(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kx: This argument and similar ones need not arise in the first place.

Let Messi leave the comfort of Barca as CR7 had done for the argument to arise ab initio.

If Messi cant test other waters, there is absolutely no need to bring up this comparism with CR7.

Messi is the best but until he leaves Barca,he is a one club-world -legend. Cant you get it?

Same goes for Pep. Now I cut him some slack because the figures are looking good with his Bayern performance.

Messi should lauch into the unknown deep and prove his skills in other league and at the world cup for this comparism to arise for crying out loud.Otherwise I c a super Javier Zanetti or Ryan Giggs, das all.
which oda club is beta dan barca Or U̶̲̥̅̊ wnt him to cum to enyimba??whr N̶̲̥̅☺ good pass would βε̲̣ given to him...Bleep U̶̲̥̅̊ bro!
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by HaffeezMahmud(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
I agree wit u, bt can ronaldo play as a defender? Absolutely nope he lack defensively compare to his bro, messi is d best no argument.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by kraftyiyk: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
leggo: guy dont say this shitt again.. you are basing your argument on the fact that they played in the ancient times and that automatically means they were better players,,, zidane is not half the player messi ,the hype is too much//older DOESN'T mean better
brother u obviously watched ZINEDINE ZIDANE on your neighbors blackn white telly.....most probably from the window, through a shifted curtain, if not u, wont start comparing messi and zidane, if your Messi is so Mighty, why has he not scored in WORLDCUP MATCH? n who talked about age?...
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Asiwaju9ja:

No mind them.
Messi-World's best 2009 thru 2015 after then he will hand over to Neymar, by them Ronaldo will be playing in anzhi makachala or Dubai.
neymar? Fantastic on Youtube. Sh1t on the football pitch.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by wonderiyke(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
I suggest you give that to Rooney Shreik.In terms of being complete,he's got it.He can defend,operate from the flanks,do considerable damage when playing deep off the strike.And he can score too.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by cisplatin: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bad belle plenty sha.

You are in Harvard, making First Class.

Then one bad belle person tells you to come down to Delta State University in order to prove yourself?

Bad belle plenty sha.

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Op I know you are a fan if epl... A these epl fans are at it again.

Messi is greater than Ronaldo and more complete. They lplay in same league and the difference is clear. Messi will outshine anyone, anyday, anywhere. Cr7 may be compared to Neymar or bales(lol).

Whether hs agent and fans cry or not, the fact is Messi is the BEST since history of football and Barcelona is the Best in the world.

Visca el barca

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.