Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,464 members, 7,850,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Power Of Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Power Of Woman (729 Views)

These Are The Types Of Woman Men Do Fall In Love With... / 6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain / Because Of Woman,god Forbid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Woman by greatestman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
•Can any man bleed for a week and
survive?
•Can a man carry a 7 pound baby in your
stomach for 9months?
•Can a man take care of a child, cook, clean
AND talk on the phone at the same time?
•Can a man carry a 108 lb shopping bag?
•Can a man go a week only eating salad?
•Can a man face so many heartbreaks as
woman
and survives?
•Can a man watch the love of his life being
with
someone else?
•Can a man burn his forehead with a
curling
iron and not complain or even cry?
•Can a man wear a string in his ass all day?
I love this one, indeed women are the
strongest!
•Can a man walk all day in 5 inch heels?
•Can a man cry all night then wake up the
next
morning like everything is okay?
Re: Power Of Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
The power(s) of a woman can never be over-emphasised. It might be a man's world, but women subconsciously control the energy that makes the world go round. They're like the invisible hands that push everything - the elephant in the room.

However, they don't understand the power(s) they have, hence why they tend to focus on superficial things. It's more or less a mind/mental thing with them and once they understand how powerful they're - it's going to be a game-changer. Fvck it, everything men do, they do it for women.

And thank God for all the wonderful women in my life, you made me who I'm today. But I'm just an ar.sehole with the male ego in a fvcked up world where people don't appreciate those who deserve it - a product of my environment. However, I still love and adore y'all in closet!!! Trapped in the closet, yo!!! grin grin grin tongue kiss
Re: Power Of Woman by Gabweezy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
CAN A MAN TAKE 9 INCH GBOLA AND SURVIVE.....CAN A MAN BE SO FAKE AND STILL LOOK CUTE.....CAN A MAN...........
Re: Power Of Woman by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Space booked.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? / 12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. / I Need A Nice And Decent Girl For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.