Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria (2795 Views)

Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife / Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council / Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pattey(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tunisian women have travelled to Syria to wage ‘s*x jihad’ by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou has told MPs.

‘They have s*xual relations with 20, 30, 100 militants, the minister told members of the National Constituent Assembly yesterday. ‘After the s*xual liaisons they have there in the name of ‘jihad al-nikah’ – (s*xual holy war in Arabic) – they come home pregnant,’ Ben Jeddou told the MPs.

He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.

Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital s*xual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war. The minister also did not say how many Tunisian women were thought to have gone to Syria for such a purpose, although media reports have said hundreds have done so.

Hundreds of Tunisian men have also gone to join the ranks of the jihadists fighting to bring down
the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.
However, Ben Jeddou also said that since he assumed office in March, ‘six thousand of our young people have been prevented from going there’ to Syria.

He has said in the past that border controls have
been boosted to intercept young Tunisians seeking
to travel to Syria.
Media reports say thousands of Tunisians have, over the past 15 years, joined jihadists across the world in Afghanistan Iraq and Syria, mainly travelling via Turkey or Libya.

Abu Iyadh, who leads the country’s main Salafist movement Ansar al-Sharia, is the suspected organiser of a deadly attack last year on the US embassy in Tunis and an Afghanistan veteran. He was joint leader of a group responsible for the September 9, 2001 assassination in Afghanistan of anti-Taliban Northern Alliance leader Ahmad Shah Massoud by suicide bombers.

That attack came just two days before the deadly
al-Qaeda attacks on the World Trade Centre in New York and Pentagon in Washington. [AFP]

Culled from: Information Nigeria's website
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pattey(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Uuuhhhhmmmm. . . Offering sex to motivate 'holy warriors' undecided , the devil is really a liar! grin

7 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Arosa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by AK481(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
The greatest undoing the usa will do is to overthrow assad or arm the terrorist.the usa will suffer for it 2mao.world trade center attack will be a child's'play.

I dont like assad bt i hate those terrorist canibals and heart eaters more.

5 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
I think USA is confused! Assad is far more better than those stu.pid jihadists who killed xtians and destroy churches, Assad was not and is not doing that, which is why xtian Syria are fighting on the side of Assad!

7 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pangea: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Se.xual Jihad sounds like a Marvin Gaye song grin

Fighting against Assad,
With some se.xual Jihad,

Se.xual, Jiiiihad

2 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by cashkid18(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
sad

12 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
This is why i like islam..if na Us Army..they will send tons of playboy magazine and other stuffs plus vaseline..then their boys will bruise their rods trying to creamz instead of the real things

..When are these women coming to northern Nigeria to provide succour to those muhajadin fighters??.

Somebody should holla me when they cross sahara desert enroute to borno..i need to join those holy warriors asap.

Imagine a hard day of battling those lousy Jtf in serious gun and bomb battle...then retire to the tent with 7 or so women..

God bless allah....sorry,bless islam and my boko brothers..

4 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
islam
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Abbey2sam(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Holy sex? ?
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Symphony007: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Look at them, ignorant urchins, once they hear islam associated with anything, they belive. This rubbish was vomitted by assad propagander minister and they all swallowing. No wonder nigeria is like this!!
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Lilaex: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na wa 4 this so called "religion"

1 Like

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by naijaking1: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Can someone please send some of those women down here to Maiduguri, our Boko Haram brothers need something to cool them down too.
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pattey(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: Look at them, ignorant urchins, once they hear islam associated with anything, they belive. This rubbish was vomitted by assad propagander minister and they all swallowing. No wonder nigeria is like this!!

Are you trying really hard to be daft OR you're truly naturally daft? A Tunisian Govt official made the revelation & mind you, the story was initially circulated by AFP; hope you the organization that goes by that name. . .

In case you're not enlightened, the Tunisians are among the top sponsors of those fighting Assad, so what are you spewing now? Would the same people arming rebels to fight him be the same ones to spread propaganda 'in his favour'?

Can't you read and be armed with knowledge for once!

3 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Ugojames(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
These women and their end time thing, holy bitches grin grin
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Boll2010: 12:09am On Sep 21, 2013
I love dem wit hijabs n she bend it over....... Holy bi!tches being jihadist motivation grin grin
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by switdil(f): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Holy sex
Now wey em don get bele
Na who go take care of holy pikin
Since holy papa dey fight holy war
Mtchheeww

1 Like

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by malele(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Islam is a mess

1 Like

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by lamba3: 2:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Oh well well , its the usual routine , find some lame story attached to some muslims and then host it as the new bash Islam topic even if whatever it is has nothing to do with Islam.

Who cares anyway its nothing new in this world eh.
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by mekaboy(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2013
Na wa oo, religion dey this world oo. Holy sex? I wonder what they will be screaming during the action.
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Temismith(f): 4:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Pls, how pesin go take knw say dey don ban am?
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Pangea: Se.xual Jihad sounds like a Marvin Gaye song grin

Fighting against Assad,
With some se.xual Jihad,

Se.xual, Jiiiihad
grin grin grin grin grin
I dey tells you!

Islam, a 'pure' religion!
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Symphony007: 5:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Pattey:

Are you trying really hard to be daft OR you're truly naturally daft? A Tunisian Govt official made the revelation & mind you, the story was initially circulated by AFP; hope you the organization that goes by that name. . .

In case you're not enlightened, the Tunisians are among the top sponsors of those fighting Assad, so what are you spewing now? Would the same people arming rebels to fight him be the same ones to spread propaganda 'in his favour'?

Can't you read and be armed with knowledge for once!
oh shut up your idiotic mouth, so because AFP reports it that authomatically makes it true...oh, tunisia is the major supporter of the syrian rebels, i taught it was alqeada wahabi..i do not belive this rubbish and i reserve my right to do so, futhermore you are insane for using you filty finger to type insults at me.
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2013
Islam is not a religion I fancy at all!
1. Child marriage e.g yerima
2. Mass marriage for widows n widowers e.g kano state govt.
3. Holy s*x war in syria e.g tunisian women.
Na wa for dis religion I swear!
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Standing5(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Holy everything . . . Na waa oh!
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by 3ace(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Your religion allows you to offer your bodies to men you don't know but it doesn't allow you to take part in beauty pageants. Now which one is worse?

3 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2013
WOW :PWOW
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Boll2010: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2013
God bless adam n eve......for ,makin dis generation taste the holy lap dance
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Nonybb: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2013
They are following our Prophet and u ppl should not be pucknosing on us. This is the only religion acceptable to allah. May allah bring wrath to anybody that condemns them. Remember assad must be brought down and any nothing neccessary is allowed. Awolowo starved the igbos during the war and he knows hunger was neccessary. This time around, sex is neccessary. Bismillah assallam aleykum
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by deols(f): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Why did you cut out the part of the article that mentions an Islamic scholar's view against the act?

You obviously have a malicious intent.

And I assume you are Happy now that you have people who would take it all in without trying to know more.

2 Likes

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Fkforyou(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2013
This article is incomplete there is more to it....
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Les: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Nonybb: They are following our Prophet and u ppl should not be pucknosing on us. This is the only religion acceptable to allah. May allah bring wrath to anybody that condemns them. Remember assad must be brought down and any nothing neccessary is allowed. Awolowo starved the igbos during the war and he knows hunger was neccessary. This time around, sex is neccessary. Bismillah assallam aleykum
seriously, when ever they come to Nigeria, don't forget to tell me where to get Islam registration form..... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Tambuwal Joins APC Presidential Race / Gov. Amaechi Insists That Dakuku Peterside Will Be Rivers States Next Governor / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.