Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria (2798 Views)

Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife / Nigeria State Waging War On Islam And Moslems- Sharia Supreme Council / Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pangea: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2013
mekaboy: Na wa oo, religion dey this world oo. Holy sex? I wonder what they will be screaming during the action.

grin grin grin grin

Its Holy, only while they shout Alahu Akbir,
And the resultant issues automatically becomes Jihad babies..
An endless streams of future suicide bombers grin

1 Like

Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pattey(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: oh shut up your idiotic mouth, so because AFP reports it that authomatically makes it true...oh, tunisia is the major supporter of the syrian rebels, i taught it was alqeada wahabi..i do not belive this rubbish and i reserve my right to do so, futhermore you are insane for using you filty finger to type insults at me.

First, the post clearly showed AFP reported a Tunisian Govt official made the comments; why in your daft mind did you attribute it to 'Syrian propaganda'? So an enemy of Syria is now doing propaganda on their behalf?

Are You by any chance a hopeless 'Eediot' bros?! So Alqaeda is the major supporter of the Syrian rebels? Do you even kno the meaning of the word 'support'; well since you're sooo daft, I won't bother wasting my time explaining it.

What do you call Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, US, France and aaaallll the other countries providing Arms and logistics for the rebels? Including Tunisia that it now seems is giving more than military support; now adding S*xual Support!!!
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by Pattey(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2013
deols: Why did you cut out the part of the article that mentions an Islamic scholar's view against the act?

You obviously have a malicious intent.

And I assume you are Happy now that you have people who would take it all in without trying to know more.

I copied everything as posted by Information Nigeria, and I cited it. . . Now do you need extra brain power to come up with something mor intelligent to say? 1st, make sure you've read properly!. . . Unless you can re-post verbatim frm that same site and show where I 'maliciously' left out. . .

Btw, what more is there to know? That it didn't happen? OR that there are two versions of islam on this matter; one in support, one against? Or what exactly is it 'that is left to be known'?!!!!

Did this look like an anti-islam post? Why are you guys hopelessly myopic? Hiiaaann
Re: Tunisian Women Waging ‘s*x Jihad’ In Syria by nora544: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
what he have now this big groups of islam rebells let me explaine it.

It start when USA and Russia where in the cold war. Russia want afganistan and USA could not accept it so they began to give money to al qaida, so that is why al qaida become so big.

I can tell you since USA want to play the big roll in this part of the world the islam turnd in many countries what it is now.

Before this all happen christians could live in all arab countries free (only saudia arabia) they had there churches, they where part of the goverment. Do you forget the the minister for foreign affairs from Iraq was a christian, also the christian in Syria could live a normal life.

What the hole world forgot was the christian in Palestina, but America don't want that this become public that not all Palestinians are muslims who fight for there country, i know why and i am prowed that we where one of the first countries in the world that told the world also palestinians have the right of a country, it was a great man born into a family of jewish but he brock with his people and he give this people a voiuce.

It was a minister for foreign affairs who open together with a minister from an east europa country who open the border between west europa and east europa, no german minister, no minister from Uk, because when this happend we don't know if russia want to make something.

America is the one you give money to the rebells also france and some other countries. Who has the biggest weapon companies in the world, america, and when there is no war where will they sell it.

When America don't give money to al qaida, there where no 11 of September. When will the world understand that most of the problems we have start from america because america want to rull the world.

I an happy I live in an country small but we don't make what america want from us.

There was a UNO secretary who want that arabs have also rights, that palestinians have a voice, but that was not was america want because the other countries can say something against israel, the holy cow from america, because Irael can make what they want. This man want to get president from my country and now the american come out with his history, what he make in the second world war, so we in my country the people began to ask, why now why not before, and we stand to this man also when the hole world was against us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious River Appears In Enugu Community [PHOTOS] / ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co / Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.