Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? (1223 Views)

Can You Afford A Romatic Weekend With Your Darling? / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by ayobase(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please don't make a good woman cry
because there is nothing more expensive
than a lady's tears.
When a single drop comes out, it first
mixes with ‘Loreal’ eyeliner (N850),and
‘Dior’ mascara (N1000). Then when it rolls
down the cheek it mixes with ‘D&G’
blusher (N2500), Revelon foundation
12,500 and Mac powder(N7500) . Finally
when it touches the lips it gets mixed with
Mac ruby hoo lipstick (N5500), and Xtian
Dior lipgloss(N1800).
This means that a single drop of a lady's
tear is ruining about N31,150!
Please don’t make them cry guys. It would
be very difficult to afford a lady's tears.

Wat do u think

Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Ziccocfr(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
lololz!!!
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by xynerise: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who cares ? undecided

The day she cries is the day I will break-up with her. Got no dough to replace those shiits
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by kindy86: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=xynerise]Who cares ? undecided

The day she cries is the day I will break-up with her. Got no dough to replace those shiits[
ur mom is a lady,
''''waitin for ur slap'''
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Shey na d cost of each stroke/dash on her face u dey post or the actual price of the items.
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Smh.
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
The lady can cry as long and as often as she desires. Hell, I ain't paying a dime for anything.
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Tyche(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Op,

You dey sell make up

Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by xynerise: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2013
kindy86: .
Who is this antelope? undecided
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 21, 2013
The cost of a natural ladies tear is a punch to the groin. tongue
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Tholudee(f): 3:12am On Sep 21, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by DExplorer1: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2013
xynerise: Who cares ? undecided

The day she cries is the day I will break-up with her. Got no dough to replace those shiits
Guess your brain dey safe-mode when you posted this? BTW, which "her"? You still dey market? LOL
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by xynerise: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2013
D-Explorer:

Guess your brain dey safe-mode when you posted this? BTW, which "her"? You still dey market? LOL
Lol. I just say make I talk something. My ''her'' can take care of herself na grin
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper: The cost of a natural ladies tear is a punch to the groin. tongue

To her grointongue
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Silkmoth33:

To her grointongue

Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Tyche(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper: The cost of a natural ladies tear is a punch to the groin. tongue

That is wickedness in high places
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by mayorall(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cant watch my lady crying.
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by femmefatale: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Is it just me or is dre som undertone in ur post Op? Hmm.......did u really mean the literal meaning of dat topic?
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hey hi! Pls! What does op mean.
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by gramci: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Scam
Re: Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear? by emorse(m): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2013
@ OP, you no need spend that much na. Just buy her white handkerchief (N50). The tear no go roll all the way.

Seeeex Is Cheap! Xter Is Expensive! / 8) Hi Nairaland / .