Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

BBM On Android And Related Issues - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Related Issues (200642 Views)

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / BBM on iPhone and related issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2013
jaysleem: For all those having issues of waiting in line, feel free to use this email: emmanuelemeka101@gmail.com

Sorry... emmanuelemekajr101@gmail.com
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2013
jaysleem: For all those having issues of waiting in line, feel free to use this email: emmanuelemeka101@gmail.com
it is not working
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Sorry guys...

emmanuelemekajr101@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2013
@brainstorm, use the updated email
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2013
jaysleem:

...it worked!!!!! thanks
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dondiggy: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2013
brain8storm:

guy can you tell us how you did it

no be small thing Na after like 300 trial, it require very strong connection. Nd I used opera mini to create d Blackberry id to Make it easy. I just logged in instead of creating account after by passing d waiting list..... my email is available for those Who need
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by fatfatty: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2013
kkkossy: Pls ppl wats the way forward for this bbm iissue, I'm using a samsung note 2 but yet keep getting a message that my wiireless connection is turned off and "no connection found." I have done turned on my wifi severally and my network signal has always been H+ but yet I can't setup my bbm. Pls guys what is really the problem cos I have been trying this since bbm was released 2days ago. I don tire.

Nothing to worry about bro it is network issue. I experienced same thing but I kept trying like over 200 times o b4 I could. Turn on ur wifi, let ur network mode be on WCDMA only and keep trying. Good luck
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by kolsrah(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2013

I think one e-mail for a phone.it s not working and I'm yet to receive the confirmation in my mail box.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
brain8storm: ...it worked!!!!! thanks
You are welcome bro
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2013
kolsrah:

I think one e-mail for a phone.it s not working and I'm yet to receive the confirmation in my mail box.

Use the updated email: emmanuelemekajr101@gmail.com it works 100%
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by dybaba(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2013
ozaro:

Doesn't have to be stock..... I'm running a custom Rom and I've gotten the app. Just waiting for my turn in the line

Bro plz which of the Custom rom is that?...plz I need your reply asap. My phone is HTC Explorer. Thanks.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by olasman0(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2013
got all my bbm contacts back.....add me up wiv 7C7DB68A
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by olasman0(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2013
jaysleem:
You are welcome bro
bro, I see u nd pls pardon my hostility
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Deruze(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2013
dondiggy:
no be small thing Na after like 300 trial, it require very strong connection. Nd I used opera mini to create d Blackberry id to Make it easy. I just logged in instead of creating account after by passing d waiting list..... my email is available for those Who need
I need it . Please. Whatsapp 07069529115
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by michealade(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2013
folex: Good people of android on nairaland here is equally my PiN
Abeg make i check am up....... 7B95793F
Pinging on phanphom pad grin
same ere buh i dont tink i can invite pipu,,,i can only be invited!all ma users r bb users for now tho....i want tecno users too.lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Drealsupernova(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2013
pls someone should just pls help me
am using tecno p5 and I keep getting dis

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by jreyez(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2013
JOIN the HD gaming group on BBM.... and get updated / download links......

Pin - 7AE7FA43

Courtesy of https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/hd-games-request-zone-android/66

Peace cool
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by adoptop70: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2013
I just dey doll my self since the day before yesterday I forgot the mail I used in registered before I just discovered it now and in a jiffy my bbm is live.

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2013
is it working on GALAXY NOTE 2.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2013
Am happy, thanks to all, especially IMANUELLE .IMANUELLE you got my back any day
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by aribitoye(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2013
add me :7c8c5b88
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2013
ibrodex: is it working on GALAXY NOTE 2.
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by maxdozie(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
759930B4
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by mrlaw93(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2013
adoptop70:
i register before and I got mail yesterday that I can be using bbm now and if I tried to open the app it stuck at mail pls any help?
use dat very mail u use in registering. Nd mk sure u re on 3g
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
jreyez:

Here's the solution I used..... GET a white cock, white lizard, white cat and 2 chalks.....

After that goto the four corner of your house make sure you use it whole chalk to draw a big circle (all the chalk) then slit the throat of the Lizard, drink the blood, slit the throat of the cock drink the blood, then kill the cat and eat the kidneys.

Face the east side with your phone (probably tecno) shout 'PING! PING!! PING!!! immediately after this, open your bbm you downloaded and sign in..... It will work like magic.

Thank me later cool

you too much... lol
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2013
ueskman: Am happy, thanks to all, especially IMANUELLE .IMANUELLE you got my back any day

glad I could help

1 Like

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Melvin568(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Jeffy1206: Finally is 21st! de official date. don't bother to check yet o.

Bbm on my tecno N7 now

if u lyk don't chek cos na mind game I dey do cheesy

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by adoptop70: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2013
mrlaw93: use dat very mail u use in registering. Nd mk sure u re on 3g
Thanks brother na me dey doll my self, I, m using different mail not the one I register with it i just discovered the right mail now and my bbm is live in a jiffy I dey suffer my self since the day before yesterday.

Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by adoptop70: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2013
@SamsungMobile: #GALAXYGear compatibility coming to #GALAXYSIII, #GALAXYS4, #GALAXYNoteII, and more, via #JellyBean update. http:///GXXxtoFLOr
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by maxdozie(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
adoptop70:
Thanks brother na me dey doll my self, I, m using different mail not the one I register with it i just discovered the right mail now and my bbm is live in a jiffy I dey suffer my self since the day before yesterday.
add me up bro may check weda my own day wrk 759930B4
Re: BBM On Android And Related Issues by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Dreal_supernova: pls someone should just pls help me
am using tecno p5 and I keep getting dis

bros

'E' cannot do the job

Use 3G

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (93) (Reply)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of Smartphone Displays, Touchscreens / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.