Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money (57962 Views)

Don't Carry Things For Strangers At The Airports. / My Husband Forced Me To Sleep With Dogs For Money - Elvire [see Photos] / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by ceospecial(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
wondering why and how this made FP undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
blank: Funny pics. The people posting them are scam baiters. They get scam emails and then knowingly play along with the scammers. Then they tell them stories like they are pastors in church of the fish and bread. They can't give out money if the scammers don't become members of their church. Some of the pictures above are examples of the membership initiation rites.

The scammers think they have gotten one mugu and are ready to do anything to get the money not knowing that the joke's on them.

My favourite website is 419eater dot com.

Yeah that is it, and they make all, I work also as a scambaiter and i have so many stories i can tell.

I will never forget the one who travel to abuja, because i told him that i can only send him the money to a special bank in abuja, than i let him wait one week and after one week no money.

The one who want a laptop from me, he get one, but he don't know that his laptop will never work, and he ask me why the laptop is not working, and i told him it has a security that when the right person (he works with a picture from a white man as romancescam) the laptop will work. I ask him you are real a white man or you are black man and he told me i am black than i told him sorry it would not work. that was the last i hear from this guy.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by yuzedo: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
jesus!! Who put my banana iceland nebor piture in dis websight ooooo! shocked And I tink his a buisnessman not knowin his pat-time dibia + fool time fish fammer! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
HAHAHAHA!!! I particularly like the KISS dude! The story behind it is AWESOME!!!

I LOVE 419Eater!!!!
AND I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS BEFORE...WONDER WHY IT DIDN'T GET TO FP: https://www.nairaland.com/1376545/scam-baiting-hilarious-fight-against-419
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Victormology: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Do you want to know the secret of the mini-importation business, if so click the link below and get to know how you can make 150k per month without stress.
www.ultimateimportguide..com
And get ur free report on how you can make 10dollars b4 today runs out.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
I've scam-baited once or twice before. There was a time I acted as a pedophiile and got one "reverend sister" to rain curses on me. LOl, good times! I still have the emails.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by EzePromoe: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
No doubt, Nigerians are one of craziest set of people in the world undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by westbuoi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Guys be very careful what u expose ur mind to..This is a demomonic post from the pit of hell with no aim other than to create evil and lewd pictures in your mind.U just might think its ordinary..Come to think of it,ain't d world a better place with stuffs that create decency and some level of humanity?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
westbuoi: Guys be very careful what u expose ur mind to..This is a demomonic post from the pit of hell with no aim other than to create evil and lewd pictures in your mind.U just might think its ordinary..Come to think of it,ain't d world a better place with stuffs that create decency and some level of humanity?

I know you know nothing about this scamers.

I can show you that most of them come from nigeria, why we should not fight against them or should we give them our hard earnd money.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by gozmos(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mtchewww.... Nonsence
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Xion: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Like seriously? Like seriously?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by 25Calibre(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is by far the funniest, 2 way blowj*b.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
blank: Funny pics. The people posting them are scam baiters. They get scam emails and then knowingly play along with the scammers. Then they tell them stories like they are pastors in church of the fish and bread. They can't give out money if the scammers don't become members of their church. Some of the pictures above are examples of the membership initiation rites.

The scammers think they have gotten one mugu and are ready to do anything to get the money not knowing that the joke's on them.

My favourite website is 419eater dot com.

One of my favourite website ever for yrs now.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Ashlamzee(f): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hm no be small ting o.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Samunique(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oppypoppy: D whole pixs looks lik shots from a comedy film...so funny. I cldnt stop laughing.
You are very correct!

This is very funy & childish it shouldn't av made FP.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by lomprico(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wetin d fish do dem na
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by 25Calibre(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
This man is like, what the deal!

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by bighead1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
;DSo the Mofos fell for their own game
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by victorv12(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
These are the effects of not having stable electricity in Nigeria for years. None of these people are mentally balanced. Infact, a lot of Nigerians are insane. The federal government and the civil society must come to our people's aid. We need a lot of psychiatric institutions to be built all across the nation.

Majority of the people that reflected their madness in these pictures may aswell carry guns for the Boko Haram or the Niger Delta militants. These pictures reflects abject poverty, which makes some westerners to term us as"monkeys" and label us with other weird names we can't imagine. Even to an extent, some monkeys are smarter than some humans if properly trained. Some chimpanzees IQ can be up to 80-89 which is below average, and the normal score of being an average student is between 90-99/100-109. The people that we see in these pictures, their IQ range is between 20-34, which shows that they are in a very severe situation or completely r*tarded! Someone should better send these pictures to the ministry of health to find a lasting solution to Nigerians suffering from these psychological disorders. It's a treat to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Rejoice5000(f): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
nonesense
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Stunner1(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Muhehehehehehehe my belle yaf tear ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by alyarmouk(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
aint even Nigerians.......learn 2 respect Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
victorv12: These are the effects of not having stable electricity in Nigeria for years. None of these people are mentally balanced. Infact, a lot of Nigerians are insane. The federal government and the civil society must come to our people's aid. We need a lot of psychiatric institutions to be built all across the nation.

Majority of the people that reflected their madness in these pictures may aswell carry guns for the Boko Haram or the Niger Delta militants. These pictures reflects abject poverty, which makes some westerners to term us as"monkeys" and label us with other weird names we can't imagine. Even to an extent, some monkeys are smarter than some humans if properly trained. Some chimpanzees IQ can be up to 80-89 which is below average, and the normal score of being an average student is between 90-99/100-109. The people that we see in these pictures, their IQ range is between 20-34, which shows that they are in a very severe situation or completely retarded! Someone should better send these pictures to the ministry of health to find a lasting solution to Nigerians suffering from these psychological disorders. It's a treat to the nation.

Sorry that is not right i can give you some real name if this scamer, all comes because churches preach about sowing seed and and never ask from whom this money come, that it the bitter truth. Most of this scamers are christian, and run to church and give this money to there pastors.

When i want i can show you the names and the documents
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
prem love: That is the power of money, can make you normal and abnormal

i dey tell you. The most painful part is that till u go psycho-abnormal, u wont even know. Looking them, na poverty cause am. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Karkarash: wondering why and how this made FP undecided

Asking as if you are the owner of nl or a member, board of trustees. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Litmus: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Probably racist posting derogatory pictures again , meanwhile people have been shot and murdered in a Kenyan mall, so RIP to that.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by MrMac10(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Man must earn his Daily Bread by any means Necessary

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by MrMac10(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote
author=yuzedo]jesus!! Who put my banana iceland nebor piture in dis
websight ooooo! shocked And I tink his a buisnessman not knowin his pat-time
dibia + fool time fish raper! angry
[/quote] Yuzedo One of the Dryest Niggaz i av ever come across
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Gorrbachev: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Gorrbachev: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.