Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money (57963 Views)

Don't Carry Things For Strangers At The Airports. / My Husband Forced Me To Sleep With Dogs For Money - Elvire [see Photos] / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by mizunik: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Endtime tinz grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LC_YdJ7pk

That is a phonecall with a scammer grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by sweetcheecks(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Now this is real entertainment free of charge. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
What a site 419 eater. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Igmt6PsgIA

Here you will see the real face of scamer, that is made from the real photos we get from the scamer in nigeria.

You can see all this photos because we put all what we knew online after we catch them.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by mamagee3(f): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
What the heck!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
that is one from a friend of my with a real face of this scamer, and it is a new one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r4RzgAVuRk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUkqt92V39rphnRW70876cCw
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by imperiouxx(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
HOLY MACKEREL!

What the fucck?!

angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
When you go on youtube and search for scamer, or romance scam you will get so much movies and you wil see the real face of this bastards.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is, to say the least, meaningless!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nbright: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Nora... But why the "fish" and "bread"?... What does it symbolised?.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by sCun: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
nbright: @Nora... But why the "fish" and "bread"?... What does it symbolised?.
gbagaun!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
nbright: @Nora... But why the "fish" and "bread"?... What does it symbolised?.

That make an other group in Uk and america.

It comes from the bible when Jesus give fish and bread to his followers.

I try that i see the real face of this scamers and when i have it i put all the information online so i can help an other woman that she know when she get in contact with a fake photo that she know that there is a scamer behind.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by sCun: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
nora544:

That make an other group in Uk and america.

It comes from the bible when Jesus give fish and bread to his followers.

I try that i see the real face of this scamers and when i have it i put all the information online so i can help an other woman that she know when she get in contact with a fake photo that she know that there is a scamer behind.

Try again, in English please.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Scun: Try again, in English please.

sorry i live in europa and i speak 3 languages and when you don't understand it sorry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by honorsam(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin was about making that same request you made

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Evasmillingguy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
valicious1: sad
ur on point
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by imperiouxx(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2013

You guys don't know that everyone on here is not from English speaking country or from Nigeria.

Some are trying to articulate their speaking in English. The next is derision from erudite wannabe NLers.

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Peterkleva(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
These guys re just crazy, simple!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by sCun: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
imperiouxx:

You guys don't know that everyone on here is not from English speaking country or from Nigeria.

Some are trying to articulate their speaking in English. The next is derision from erudite wannabe NLers.

Na wa o!
He or she should look for a forum in whatever language he is comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ashlamzee: Hm no be small ting o.

as part of the topic, I want to prove to you that you are very beautiful..
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by imperiouxx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Scun: He or she should look a forum in whatever language he is comfortable with.

Notwithstanding, we're all prone to making mistakes. Hope you can see what I'm saying now. I make (very well), you make and we all make mistake(s) unknowingly.

We can't let consciousness of not making mistake deprives us our interests.

Cheers bro!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Scun: He or she should look a forum in whatever language he is comfortable with.

No he shouldn't, he making a great effort and can only improve by writing and speaking in English language, many Nigerians can't even write or speak their own tribal language properly let a lone English language

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
justwise: [/b]

No he shouldn't, he making a great effort and can only improve by writing and speaking in English language, many Nigerians can't even write or speak their own tribal language properly let a lone English language

thank you
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2013

you self have finished English. beta face the topic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by lepasharon(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by lepasharon(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
, grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by ayobase(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
blank: Funny pics. The people posting them are scam baiters. They get scam emails and then knowingly play along with the scammers. Then they tell them stories like they are pastors in church of the fish and bread. They can't give out money if the scammers don't become members of their church. Some of the pictures above are examples of the membership initiation rites.

The scammers think they have gotten one mugu and are ready to do anything to get the money not knowing that the joke's on them.

My favourite website is 419eater dot com.

i don laugh tire for that place!
was just SMH!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Many of the guys in the pics are not the actual scammers themselves. They hire these people, rather unintelligent people I would say, to do the pose. They wouldn't put themselves on there, you know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
sauer: Many of the guys in the pics are not the actual scammers themselves. They hire these people, rather unintelligent people I would say, to do the pose. They wouldn't put themselves on there, you know.

I know that with the scamers i work are real because i get them on the cam.

I put a youtube video where we show the reals face of this scamers.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
nora544:

I know that with the scamers i work are real because i get them on the cam.

I put a youtube video where we show the reals face of this scamers.
But only a few, perhaps the only ones you actually talked to. Not so much the ones on 419eater, which are the ones shown here mostly.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money by nora544: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
sauer:
But only a few, perhaps the only ones you actually talked to. Not so much the ones on 419eater, which are the ones shown here mostly.

I work since 5 years with scamers and we are a group of woman who make this, to help woman from all over the world not to lose there money on this bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Sixteen Year Old Girl Was Raped For Four Years By Married Guardian / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.