Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

NCAA: No going back on Enugu airport International Status - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA: No going back on Enugu airport International Status (1911 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Orders Upgrade Of Imo Airport To International Status / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others / Enugu Airport Undergoes Upgrade For International Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NCAA: No going back on Enugu airport International Status by naijaking1: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oh no!
This good news must be heart breaking for some people, you know yourselves.
Enugu airport to be closed, Enugu is too dirty, Enugu is too poor, Enugu is too hilly, Enugu woke me up in my wet-dreams, Enugu took away my girlfriend-----.
What is it going to be next

1 Like

Re: NCAA: No going back on Enugu airport International Status by kettykin: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
bloggernaija:

Where did you pull this nonsense from?
Lagos will never lose the regional title because the bulk of international travellers originate from the western region .
If you think that having an airport is the biggest need for oyo state , then you are on a strategic long trip.Lagos airport is technically (100km) one hour away.that is far less than I have to travel to catch an international flight.
What oyo state need is an high speed rail to Lagos and other core cities within western region and these efforts are being frustrated from Abuja.
WE WANT TO INTERCONNECT WITHIN ,NOT WITHOUT.
By the way, every poor country in the world has an international airport ,so it really does change much.

My question is what percentage of the volume of passengers in the Lagos domestic and international Flights are actually yorubas, my answer is less than 3%
Re: NCAA: No going back on Enugu airport International Status by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
To all enemies of progress, may your cases be like that of General Sanni Abacha who could not dy/dx between an okpeke and a poisoned apple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Pastor Who Worships And Preaches With The Use Of Deadly Snakes[photos] / Gbeleyi……the Man Tinubu Wants In Alausa / APC In The National Assembly Should Commence The Impeachment Of Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.