Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? (45881 Views)

#fitnessgoals: This 8 Month Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights Will Surely Amaze You / In Kaduna, Lassa Fever Kills Nurse, Pregnant Woman / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by emcemayo: 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
from the first page i noticed the most comment are from guyz, i am a lady , i lift weights and eat pretty healthy and i am presently preggie even though i don't lift @ my max because of convienence i'd say if you have any idea the benefits my body and the body of any woman that lifts for that matter . you will 100% recommend it to all the ladies in your lives both young and old. kapish
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by emcemayo: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
anitank: No matter how used to weight lifting she is, it is not safe for her to do so with an eight month old pregnancy
says who
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by Happywoman(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Good . She can add kick boxing to the mix, for good measure. wink

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by Babe101: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmm, no be her fault, d belle small nau. If e long d way some at d same stage de be, fear no go let her go near weight lifting.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by Sidewapcom(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

Redundant!! If your future wife doesn't get pregnant for you, who would she get pregnant for, your uncle? Lol
Blood of Jesus
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by bourbon(m): 2:49am On Sep 23, 2013
It's cool though @least she's got a good body&in good shape will help when she wants to give birth!
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by dasparrow: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2013
@Post

The pregnant woman lifting weight certainly looks older than 35 years but then again most white people age faster than their actual age. In regards to the weight lifting, it is her body, her pregnancy. She should do whatever she wants and face any repercussions as a result of her actions.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by abimbola1980(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Exercise is good for pregnancy women. it is a part of medical proffer given to them in hospital. Cos it's ease their delivery, make them srong n healthy. But not this kind of exercise abeg. Liftin weight for pregnancy women for that matter! Infact, she's not helpin d baby wit dis hard exercise she wud rather cause problem for d baby, cos any slight mistake can cause serious injury or death of d baby. I know of a guy having mark @ his forehead, i asked him wot happened to him? He said he wz born like dat n wen he asked his mother, she told him she wz hit @ d chest wen she wz carry his pregnancy. Infact, he said Doctor comfired it. All pregnancy women she be warned against hard exercise!!! It'l be so absurd n egregious for u as a mother to start narratin such story to child while u ve given him/her mark by ur egocentric act.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by creativemusic: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dincredidle
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by jRobben(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2013
that is too bad for her dat nonses cuz if i am her housband i nt alow her to sleep in my house dat very day that is too bad for her dat nonses cuz if i am her housband i nt alow her to sleep in my house dat very day
Re: A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? by evangellin: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2013
Pregnant ladies need to be a bit careful in lifting heavy weights. because its not her only life its also the life of the baby who is expecting to be introduced to this world. have to take extra care in their health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) / COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.