Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65355 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Woky please, don't start.

The features are part of the new developments that are taking place on the site.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by lanaVello1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
HBG....hmmn...if this thread is for complains,why was my complaint hidden/removed? (and pls don't tell me twas because the complaint was lodged with my clone acct)
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by woky: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Woky please, don't start.

The features are part of the new developments that are taking place on the site.
give me one reason why u hide my post.

Did i brk any rule

To hide post dy sweet you like tea
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pattey(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: http://
www.nairaland.com/1535969/christians-please
Front page please, this is a good opportunity for
muslims and christians to come together and have
a talk

rationalmind:

Mods, I hope you aren't taking this guy serious. Just look at his signature

"The "Islamization" of Nigeria is a task that must
be done. Allahu Akbar"

Pay attention to the bolded. How is this guy not a terrorist. Please mods, just ignore.

Don't be surprised if the topic makes it to frontpage. . . I believe the Mujahideen fellow is under Seun and deols' protection despite the fact he threatens to behead people, BUT Seun says he's only joking!

In addition, the guy considers Southern Nigeria 'Unfit for human existence', oh, and he wants all 'we' infidels south of the Niger; wiped off! And did I mention he volunteers to distribute terrorist videos?

Despite detailed protest mailed to Seun, he can't be bothered cos he thinks 'the guy is either a troll or just joking'. Hilarious init? Oh, and he also thinks MODs are afraid of him that's why he's being tolerated!

Not to worry tho. . . Something's cooking wink . . . Since Seun isn't taking action

@HBG: shall I bring 'the issue' here again, or you'll pls reply grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why are all my request and complaint ignored.

If any of my thread is hidden pls unhide it.

Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Grow up
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
lana_Vello: HBG....hmmn...if this thread is for complains,why was my complaint hidden/removed? (and pls don't tell me twas because the complaint was lodged with my clone acct)
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pattey:

Don't be surprised if the topic makes it to frontpage. . . I believe the Mujahideen fellow is under Seun and deols' protection despite the fact he threatens to behead people, BUT Seun says he's only joking!

In addition, the guy considers Southern Nigeria 'Unfit for human existence', oh, and he wants all 'we' infidels south of the Niger; wiped off! And did I mention he volunteers to distribute terrorist videos?

Despite detailed protest mailed to Seun, he can't be bothered cos he thinks 'the guy is either a troll or just joking'. Hilarious init? Oh, and he also thinks MODs are afraid of him that's why he's being tolerated!

Not to worry tho. . . Something's cooking wink . . . Since Seun isn't taking action

@HBG: shall I bring 'the issue' here again, or you'll pls reply grin
The email is not going through
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: Grow up
grow down
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by lanaVello1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: 19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Whatever happened to wat i wrote in bracket? was hoping you'd find out anyways tongue
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ukuts gp: grow down
apparently this is what you have been doing for ages
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pattey(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The email is not going through

Kindly provide an alternative or PM; I've sent it again tho
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hey HBG.

Hope we are cool...really sorry girl. embarassed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pattey(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think yahoo has problems, use **** or leave ur pin here for few seconds will reply asap and modify it for you.

I've sent a mail, pls modify your post nw.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly: Hey HBG.

Hope we are cool...really sorry girl. embarassed
your a good girl and you know it, and well very daring. smiley we are cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your a good girl and you know it, and well very daring. smiley we are cool
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pattey:

I've sent a mail, pls modify your post nw.
done, email seen and replied.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by vickyO(f): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
@HBG
Sorry for stressing you out... You mods have a lot on your hands already.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
^ undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by vickyO(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: ^ undecided
May you get banned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
vickyO:
May you get banned. undecided
why ?
Do you have whatsapp?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by vickyO(f): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: why ?
Do you have whatsapp?
Stop derailing....
I don't have.
Cause you did undecided to my apology.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
vickyO:
Stop derailing....
I don't have.
Humm , anyway how is your muslim friend doing?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by lanaVello1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
vickyO:
Stop derailing....
I don't have.
seems somebody has learned some lessons grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Who like her lame post, come on people ....
@ Vicky I did not see you around for a while? Have you abandoned your crusade against the mother church?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: apparently this is what you have been doing for ages
ok. Pope i am sorry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
lana_Vello:
seems somebody has learned some lessons grin tongue
we both have...right Vicky?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: apparently this is what you have been doing for ages
why ar u nt in Rome na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (96)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.