Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

***total Love*** - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63889 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2013
T.Dan.. U are really talented.. I mean TALENTED.. Ds z beyond my imagination and knowledge. I've gained from Anger, coz I get angry easily and I've gained from love also. I must say, u re good!

As a gift.. Av added ur link to ma signature grin

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2013
I decree by d decree of even into ur lyf dat d lord that av bless u with d spirit of wisdom shall not take it from u in d name of jesus. And u shall receiv mercy and favour in all ur endeavours in d name of jesus, every family spirit dat might see ur future and may want to hinder it shall loose their power and die in d name of jesus. And u shall live long to witness d TOTAL LOVE of God for ur lyf. U re bless in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by phyla(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Am glad I read this,touching.God bless you Temitope

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Awesome piece.2 say ure gud z an understatement.ure g8t.i learnt alot 4rm dis story nd i will commend 4 a job weldone.nw over 2 LOVE ND WISDOM.LEGGO
Re: ***total Love*** by Dchiefpriest(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmmm lovelyyy gud job my name sake,i love happy ending,,,,u did a gud job, lets go to love nd wisdom

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by WizyJ88(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2013
lovingangel: dis my first time of commenting...hmmm short of words... ure really talented n ve learnt alot from ur piece of work... may d almighty Gud continue yo strengthen u.... moving straight to Love$wisdom
Me Too,dis z my first time of commenting......it's really inspirational.....believe me dis z d best i'v ever read.....TOTAL LOVE.....God'sGrace Broda[b]
lovingangel: dis my first time of commenting...hmmm short of words... ure really talented n ve learnt alot from ur piece of work... may d almighty Gud continue yo strengthen u.... moving straight to Love$wisdom
Me Too,dis z my first time of commenting......it's really inspirational.....believe me dis z d best i'v ever read.....TOTAL LOVE.....God'sGrace Broda[/b]
Me Too,dis z my first time of commenting......it's really inspirational.....believe me dis z d best i'v ever read.....TOTAL LOVE.....God'sGrace Broda

2 Likes

Re: ***total Love*** by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2013
I Wish I Could Like Your Last Update A Million Time....TOTAL LOVE INDEED!

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by Habb: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2013
I read it from A-Z & I enjoy it, Keep it up, u try, u are talented, may Allah bless u.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks 2 y'all... Can't express ma gratitude 2u all.. Expecting you all to read d new story... "Love and Wisdom"
Re: ***total Love*** by otunlexy(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Finally d story ends,tdan dat was awesome...tanx for d story,dis has tot me so many tinz.jahbless u abundantly...as frm now on for me and ma family...ITZ GONNA BE TOTAL LUV..#peace
Re: ***total Love*** by Bulcqlay(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Weldon to u boz...pray may God emblem u wit more knowledge nd wisdom to do more nd create more ideal.TRULY TOTAL LOVE AVE LEARNT HERE
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Total Love.. Wen I get it published, you'll all b informed!

Re: ***total Love*** by Mikkyphaton: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
mehn u are d bomb. How come such an interesting story dat really showed true life xperiences. Infact u are a bundle of talents and i pray u shall b exalted so high thru dis writing to where u neva xpect. Kudos 2 u. Temitope Daniel.
Re: ***total Love*** by miss2895(f): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2013
It is a rily intrsting story u ar really talented i enjoyed it alot.
Overall the story makes alot of sense although u still hav room for imporvement
For the mistakes i observed:
1) u defined ruth in the as a character who hates lies nd cheating, if she rily was she wont try to kill darasimi.
D queen in d beginin also wanted the king dead so she ll rule in d end she was tryin to save his life and she didnt look lik she was pretendin.
U need to work on defining a character dere roles shld nt contradict dere past actions xcept dere is reason nd if dere is u state d reason.
2) Also try to proof read u work dere are bound to be typo errors but make them as little as possible
3) there were scence were you interchanged dere names unintentionally eg callin david daniel etc.
But overall it is a rily impressive story keep writing so u keep improving, great authors did not becme great in 1 day.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2013
miss2895: It is a rily intrsting story u ar really talented i enjoyed it alot.
Overall the story makes alot of sense although u still hav room for imporvement
For the mistakes i observed:
1) u defined ruth in the as a character who hates lies nd cheating, if she rily was she wont try to kill darasimi.
D queen in d beginin also wanted the king dead so she ll rule in d end she was tryin to save his life and she didnt look lik she was pretendin.
U need to work on defining a character dere roles shld nt contradict dere past actions xcept dere is reason nd if dere is u state d reason.
2) Also try to proof read u work dere are bound to be typo errors but make them as little as possible
3) there were scence were you interchanged dere names unintentionally eg callin david daniel etc.
But overall it is a rily impressive story keep writing so u keep improving, great authors did not becme great in 1 day.

Yh, u re right in many ways!

But I want you to notice the behaviour of Ruth.. Her friends originally pushed her to that act & her mother's words that she'll dear wif Darasimi. The friends she walked with made her so desperate.

About the Queen, wanting to rule the Kingdom. Do you knw wen it comes to a stage and you wish someone death, if the death z on its way, you'll b d 1 trying to help the person unless one z wicked to the core. Although the Queen was wicked, according to the story line but this is her husband were are talking about. No matter what the hatred is, when everything becomes crucial, one will be somehow kind-hearted.

Thanks for noticing the mistakes! Lots of lv dear!
Re: ***total Love*** by jayjagz: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
It can but say a big thank you to you. At least, for your creativity and the energy you've expended on this. I also want to advice you to improve on your organisation. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
I late baje sha! Na work dey keep me off jare abeg.

U write in a way I can't describe! Little or no mistake in each update and 9c lessons learnt. You are more than bomb, more than explosive. You are more than talented, you are the talent yourself! Gr8 job Dan.. Gas 2 Love and Wisdom!
Re: ***total Love*** by mayor10(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mehn,am heart touched.....I love dis story..am a writer too but wen u c d boss u say TWALE...Daniel I Feel You...You Da Bomb!!!!More Power To Your Elbow...The lord is behind u.u blessed..av learnt a lot..when next are u dropping another 1?
Re: ***total Love*** by roilnoble(f): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
God work,I rili did enjoyed it......well it was suspense filled,just a liltle bit of typographical errors. Get ur ba3 101% charged 4 luv and wisdom,dnt wanna hear ba3 low o(lol)
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
mayor10: when next are u dropping another 1?
another one is up already titled love and wisdom check my signature to get the link

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: ***total Love*** by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Awesome.. That's all I can say...
And I think its throttle not turtle.. Modify that...
All in all, twas a great story and I enjoined it all along..
Unto the next one, leggo...
Re: ***total Love*** by D9ty7(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Was not here when the story ended but came later to read the concluding part. I must confess you got me speechless.
Moving straight to Love & Wisdom.
Re: ***total Love*** by ferking(m): 3:38am On Dec 11, 2013
i love ur story and i want to say that u are really Gud at it,so kip it up,thank's for ur time and every tin u put to make d story readiable
Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2013
You write in such a way that can be described by me. Your "no matter what" was touching and great. This one z greater, I don't think av ever read stories that are this touching like Total Love and No Matter What. Mhen! I'm speechless! You are more than a talent. God bless you..

Love and wisdom on point.
Re: ***total Love*** by Jhymrod(f): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2013
Awesome,keep it up.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by rollytee(f): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Waoh...captivating story

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by showmaama: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Luv your story. Keep more comin.
Re: ***total Love*** by esorison(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Mr Temitope, u have a nice write up and I must say I enjoyed your 2 write-ups. I would love to strike a relationship deal with thee.
Please drop ur mail. Thanks
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
esorison: @Mr Temitope, u have a nice write up and I must say I enjoyed your 2 write-ups. I would love to strike a relationship deal with thee.
Please drop ur mail. Thanks

Hmmn... Thanks.

Oyadeyiabimbola@yahoo.com
Re: ***total Love*** by Eyideejay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
wao! finally tru wif reading the story. nice one T.Dan. U've got a great potential in writing o. More power to your elbow *and fingers*
Re: ***total Love*** by ElJay07: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2013
Bleep me mein...Bleep the writer for getting me so engrossed....I read all of it this saturday evening......this is a TOP TOP well written masterpiece.......Kudos man......

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.