Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163328 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Most of you that have been following my stories since day one would have noticed most of my stories are memoirs which are narrated using the first person singular (I), plus that's getting too cliche, so I decided to challenge myself on this story and write something out of the box, please, I'll really like to know how well am doing so constructive criticisms are highly welcomed.

PEACe.

PROLOGUE.

Driving at an insanely fast speed in her 2010 Honda Accord, Zainab was forced to apply pressure on the car break when she saw something that most definitely caught her attention, a sign board which had 'KINGSTON jo!' Boldly written on it. Thanks to the highly effective breaks, the car screeched to a halt just outside the 'Kingston Jo' eatery located somewhere in Festac, and without a second thought on how her car was wrongly parked almost at the middle of the busy express way she literally jumped out of the car with rage.

The eatery was barely a week old and it's name had already spread round the entire Festac and beyond, it was known to be the perfect spot for lovers who don't give a Bleep about what people thought about them to hang out and have a peaceful lunch, the building size was somewhere between big and small and was basically built all through with solid glass, the chinese contractors who built it did a swell job to make sure the building wasn't just fine but something more than fine (,perhaps magnificent).

Somewhere in the building, close to the northern transparent glass which faced the express way, a couple could be seen playing 'lovey dovey', the man filled his fork with the well cooked jollof rice in his plate and romantically offered it to the lady across the table who gracefully opened her mouth and let him feed her, a few grains mistakenly fell on her clothes and instead of her to be pissed or something like that, she laughed sheepishly and the man joined her.

Zainab who had almost gotten to the entrance of the eatery saw as this happened and her rage instantly multiplied, she murmured something like;

"Can you imagine? And he hasn't even offered me even a grain of rice in the last century o!"

She had a last glance at the couple, the man in particular as if she was trying to confirm something before she pushed the entrance door so vigorously the hinges vibrated and stormed into the eatery, in one quick movement she teleported herself to the table where the love birds were and before the lady or the man could do anything, Zainab raised her hands and gave the lady one of those kind of slaps that can cast out demons, the lady who was slapped let a loud scream and instead of her to retaliate as any sharp Nigerian babe would do, the intensity of the slap she just received was enough to tell her not to dare slap Zainab back, so she did the only thing she could do;

"What was that for?" She asked while stylishly keeping her distance from Zainab just in case of any fatalities.

Being a typical Nigerian eatery filled with Nigerians, a small crowd quickly gathered to witness what was happening, even though no cameras could be seen around, some of the people gathered still thought it was just a movie being acted since Zainab was a familiar face to a couple of people who knew her from the popular T.V soap opera titled 'Broken Dreams'.

Zainab looked at the lady who asked the question and felt the urge to give her another slap that might have rendered the lady deaf but she controlled the urge and let out a loud hiss, she then looked at the man who had been quiet all through as if he was still surprised then said;

"Its over between me and you, I'll send you the divorce papers tomorrow morning and you had better sign it or else..." She didn't bother completing the statement but the look in her face said it all.
After saying this, she turned and walked out of the eatery leaving the crowd wondering either that was going to be a scene in the next episode of 'Broken Dreams'.

The man on the other hand was contemplating on either he should go after Zainab or not, after a few seconds he decided to go after her, but he was a little to late as he was just in time to see her enter the red Honda which he bought for her and without looking back once she stirred the car around and drove straight home.

The man walked back into the eatery, picked up his suitcase and headed for the door, the lady who he was having lunch with looked amazed and rained a thousand questions on the man;

"Who was that? What was that all about? Where are you going to? Who would pay for this lunch?"

The man took a paused in his steps, took a deep breath and replied;

"That was my wife or should I say ex-wife now, and its all your fault" without waiting for a response, he walked out of the building, entered his Nissan Murano and zoomed of out of sight in a totally different direction from Zainab, Zainab hadn't told him not to come home but he really didn't need to be told as history had told him his wife was a B•I•T•C•H, (Babe In Total Control of Herself) and he dared not try her.

TO BE CONTINUED.

[b]All Rights Reserved:
This work exclusively belongs to the author and is protected under the Nigerian copyright laww.
The Title, thoughts, plot, characters, settings, quotes and all its contents are properties of the author.
No parts of this work;
either in parts or in whole should be reproduced in any format; electronic or otherwise without permission from the author.
You can reach the writer at SNIPESMONEY@GMAIL.COM for any inquiries.

PS - I'm going to try my possible best to keep you guys updated on this my new series, please note that the story is going to be posted on my blog as well and the blog would have more features, ranging from better organization to new pictures being attached to each post, so I'll really appreciate if you guys can go and check it out and drop a comment so I'll know you guys are following. When you visit the blog, click on the "about" button to know more. I activated a mobile template so don't be scared of it zapping too much data.

Here is the link - http://www.sochistar.

© Chistar01[/b]

6 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
I saw ds first also. Wow am now a first timer. Let me go and read.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Damex333: I saw ds first also. Wow am now a first timer. Let me go and read.
for being the first to comment, I'll tell you a secret, *whispers in ear* the episode one is already on the blog, run an check it, don't tell anybody oh *wink* grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
zum zum*parks my car nd enter thread*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
smithe113: zum zum*parks my car nd enter thread*
welcome sir!!! grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by smithe113(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
chistar01: for being the first to comment, I'll tell you a secret, *whispers in ear* the episode one is already on the blog, run an check it, don't tell anybody oh *wink* grin
runs back insyd car drive go chistar's blog grin cool
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tbabstobadt(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
oga chistar!!! ...ama follow till d end walahi!! √√……..

btw....wen will I be first to comment
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Joy4mi(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
wait for me o.
*****charter a cab to quickly take me to chistar's blog*******
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by sirEAGLES(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
More sperm 2 ur dick #ghostmode activated o ga eme gi voom na anya

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is the very 1st story i'll start frm the very begining and i hope to finish it cos it seems i'll be in for a jolly gud ride
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
i don land here also, chai! my plane almost crash|

by the way, nice blog¡
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
smithe113: runs back insyd car drive go chistar's blog grin cool
lol, make sure you drop a comment there too *wink*
tbabstobadt: oga chistar!!! ...ama follow till d end walahi!! √√……..

btw....wen will I be first to comment
thanks bro, I really appreciate, don't worry, better run to d blog and be the fio comment on any of the stories there grin
sir EAGLES: More sperm 2 ur dick #ghostmode activated o ga eme gi voom na anya
eshe oh, I appreciate. Better deactivate that your ghost mode oh, I'm trying something new and would really appreciate your critism
kingphilip: This is the very 1st story i'll start frm the very begining and i hope to finish it cos it seems i'll be in for a jolly gud ride
wow! And you are always in all the stories, I appreciate your support. Jolly ride is an understament oh, this story is the perfect blend of romance, action, comedy, intrigue and of course suspence
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by VivyGift(f): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lemme comment b4 I read

Edit: cool lemme checkout ur blog smiley
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
The title of this thread is a direct violation of rule 15. Please take steps to correct this. Thank you
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i don land here also, chai! my plane almost crash|

by the way, nice blog¡
salute!grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Incredibleme: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
On my way. Am currently @ century bustop.

Omo kingston jo don go plc o. One z on street century and d other z @ isolo.
How did u knw kingston jo.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Destiny4fame(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chapel prefect is at it again ooo...........#singing in Mo'chedda's voice.....Koma roll..........
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Suzie0(f): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
I rili hope i've not missed out. network is realy bad 2day. #follows thread sharperly#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mynd_44: The title of this thread is a direct violation of rule 15. Please take steps to correct this. Thank you
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mynd_44: The title of this thread is a direct violation of rule 15. Please take steps to correct this. Thank you
yes sir! Would do that right away!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by delepaul(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oga Chistar...I hail OOO...me go folo dis 1 all d way
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by delepaul(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44][/quote] hmmmm....Baba on pt
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by patholaw: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
I made it just on time...i believe u chistar...
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Incredibleme: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Iro ni o. Even oga seun iz viewing. Chister u get mouth joor!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by queeniite: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jor ooo...my personal padi z bak
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chai no be the tory wey i book for be dis o una don spoil show jare
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Vivy Gift: Lemme comment b4 I read

Edit: cool lemme checkout ur blog smiley
lol! Thanks babes.
Incredible.me:
On my way. Am currently @ century bustop.

Omo kingston jo don go plc o. One z on street century and d other z @ isolo.
How did u knw kingston jo.
lol, errr.. I don't really know oh, I guess I passed it on my way home because I live somewhere around isolo.
Destiny4fame: Chapel prefect is at it again ooo...........#singing in Mo'chedda's voice.....Koma roll..........
grin yes boss!!!!
Suzie 0.:
I rili hope i've not missed out. network is realy bad 2day. #follows thread sharperly#
seems the first rool is filled, enter second rool na *wink*
dele-paul:
Oga Chistar...I hail OOO...me go folo dis 1 all d way
I see you ma niggie!
patholaw: I made it just on time...i believe u chistar...
salute! Confirmed nigga!
Incredible.me:
Iro ni o. Even oga seun iz viewing. Chister u get mouth joor!
Oga seun was here? Hmmm... Hope am safe oh grin.
queeniite: Jor ooo...my personal padi z bak
queeniite sweedy! Suppy!

@Mynd- are we good to go now? I loved the effect the former title gave but I guess rules are rules. Hope we cool?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
kingphilip: Chai no be the tory wey i book for be dis o una don spoil show jare
asin how? Are you refering to the change of title? The name doesn't change anything! The contents is still d same, perharps better.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Yettocome(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bros I sight u jare. Well done.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dancing skelewu. *grabs my reading glass*
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Awwww# i kame l8 sha.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ERF: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
*Space booked*

Riide on Sire. #following#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.