Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

***total Love*** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63811 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2013
TOTAL LOVE....

Thanks for still reading "NO MATTER WHAT" here is another story, titled TOTAL LOVE. What God has commanded us all to have to one another is love therefore, we must have a great love for one another.

Thanks
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2013
-1-

It was as usual, the king was rushed into the car. The driver was already panicing, he was at alert to rush down to the hospital. The gate was quickly opened by the gate keeper the driver rushed out, the queen was sitting beside the king at the back seat. She was breathing out fast. Ruth had already ordered the second driver to drive her to the hospital also.

They got to the hospital, the nurses rushed out to aid in bringing him in as usual. They'd seen him inside before he was brought out. He was carried into the private ward that had been provided for him and his only daughter Ruth. The doctors that normally attend to him got the information about his arrival and got to work.

It was serious.

The drivers and guards were standing outside the hospital to guard, the Queen was sitting by the reception at the front of the private ward with her daughter. Ruth was weeping, it was normal of her because both of them are normally the victims. She was not herself, as she was standing, she would sit again, she was not in the mood to pick any call and neglected all her friend's calls.

The nurses were coming in and out of the ward with trays and different things on them. They were also running up and down taking care of the King of that Kingdom. The doctors who knew and don't even know about the illness were also there taking good care of him.

The overall doctor came out sweating profusely. Queen and her daughter rushed up to him. "How is my father?" Ruth quickly asked.

'What of the king!' The queen shouted out.

The doctor was sweating and looking at both of them. He was looking tired within. He didn't say anything to them, he rose hid index finger up, 'Let me see you in my office' he said and headed there.

'Can't you tell me here!' The Queen shouted.

"Office, my queen.' He replied.

The queen wondered and hurried after him.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2013
-2-

Daniel was hurrying home, he had just gotten his admission letter into a university. He was hurrying home to show his parents that the school princes and princesses and other people would attend is the school he had been given scholarship into.

He got near the house and was hearing shouts from the house. He thought in him 'this man has started today again, I will deal with him with my happiness.' He entered into the house because the gate was opened but the sliding door was locked. He was looking at how his mother is being beaten up by his useless father after he had gotten himself drunk in the afternoon.

Daniel hurried back to the backyard, he got a pestle and broke the sliding door in. He ran towards his father that rose his head on hearing a smash at the sliding door. Daniel angrily hit the pestle on him and his father fainted. Daniel's only sister, Beatrice that is normally called Bibi was just on her way home with her friends from the secondary school.

She got home and met the pandemonium, she was embarrassed in front of her friends and told them to leave for their various houses. David, Daniel's father was taken inside the room, a lot of water was poured on him and he was exposed to fresh air. Gloria, the mother was still crying profusely.

At last he came conscious again, Daniel hissed and left the room. Gloria was still beside him despite the fact she was thoroughly beaten up by him. She loved her husband.

The doctor took her royal highness in to tell her about the critical condition of the King. "He has to be flown abroad for further treatment, he will need a kidney transplant operation that is tight, I guess it should be done abroad, not here for safe job.' The Doctor said.

'That's no big deal, it will be done with immediate effect.' She replied.

'But, you'll need a donor, you highness.' The doctor said.

'This is the third time he will be doing this, I will get one sir, at least I can't donate to him, they aren't compatible.' The queen said.

'Its alright.' The doctor replied.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2013
-3-

The news of Daniel been given scholarship into the university has spread through the kingdom. He was so happy that at last he made it, although his parents weren't that rich to cater from him that much. The family members will also come for assistance from his father. He loved his mother and his sister dearly, he hated his father when he turned his mother to a punching bag. The father didn't remain the same again after the pestle had been hit on his head.

After David, Daniel's father became conscious that day, he complained about severe headache, Daniel didn't do as if he heard all his shouts from inside. When it became too much, Gloria begged Daniel to please drop his father off the hospital, at least David had a car that he did push around.

Daniel got up reluctantly and drove him there. He was surprised seeing the guards at the front of the reception door He and his mother helped his father down the car and the nurses came out as usual to help them. He was taken in and admitted, Daniel was sitting at the reception when he saw princess Ruth pondering about. He looked at her with a pitiful face. 'What could be happening?' He asked in him.'

The queen rushed out with Ruth running after her, they headed to the palace. Although many in that palace hated the Queen because of her wickedness. She got into the palace and urged the guards and maidens to get someone that can donate the king his or her kidney. They all refused doing this, they remembered one of them that tried it for the king and died the next day. They all thought they would die after donating the kidney.

'It will be done abroad this time around not in this kingdom.' She said.

The guards and maidens continued murmuring and still refusing on donating a kidney.

'What next?' She thought in herself
Re: ***total Love*** by Winsalaayomide: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Temitope Daniel: -3-

The news of Daniel been given scholarship into the university has spread through the kingdom. He was so happy that at last he made it, although his parents weren't that rich to cater from him that much. The family members will also come for assistance from his father. He loved his mother and his sister dearly, he hated his father when he turned his mother to a punching bag. The father didn't remain the same again after the pestle had been hit on his head.

After David, Daniel's father became conscious that day, he complained about severe headache, Daniel didn't do as if he heard all his shouts from inside. When it became too much, Gloria begged Daniel to please drop his father off the hospital, at least David had a car that he did push around.

Daniel got up reluctantly and drove him there. He was surprised seeing the guards at the front of the reception door He and his mother helped his father down the car and the nurses came out as usual to help them. He was taken in and admitted, Daniel was sitting at the reception when he saw princess Ruth pondering about. He looked at her with a pitiful face. 'What could be happening?' He asked in him.'

The queen rushed out with Ruth running after her, they headed to the palace. Although many in that palace hated the Queen because of her wickedness. She got into the palace and urged the guards and maidens to get someone that can donate the king his or her kidney. They all refused doing this, they remembered one of them that tried it for the king and died the next day. They all thought they would die after donating the kidney.

'It will be done abroad this time around not in this kingdom.' She said.

The guards and maidens continued murmuring and still refusing on donating a kidney.

'What next?' She thought in herself
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
-4-

The Queen and the princess rushed back to the hospital to check on the king and tell the Doctor that nobody was found. The driver drove as fast as he could, the queen rushed down and straight to the Doctor's office to tall him about it.

'Your Royal Highness, you have to get, its dangerous.' The doctor worried.

'But no one is trying to volunteer, nobody. I wish I can.' She said sadly.

'But I can help you ma.' The doctor said.

'Yes, any amount, I will pay.' She said fastly with loud voice.

'I can get someone that will donate but its costly.' He said.

'Just tell me the amount of money, I will pay.' She said with panic.

'A million naira?' He asked.

'Is that all?' She paused. 'I will pay!' She exclaimed.

'Okay, just take It easy, please ma!' He said with concern.

'I want to see him.' She said quickly

'You can go ma.' He said.

The doctor smiled when he left. 'I'm gonna get manie!' He said and laughed.

Daniel was looking at the princess where he was, he stood up and moved near her. 'What's happening here please.' He inquired softly.

The princess looked at him, she thought if she should damn him or at least answer him. 'The King is ill.' She said and faced front.

'Ill?' He said and wondered.

'Yes!' Princess shouted. He was scared at her shout and went back to sit down quietly. Ruth thought in her that it was wrong of her to do that, she went near he was sitted and sat with him.

'I'm sorry please, its not my fault, we need a donor critically.' She said soberly.

'Donor? Kindney?' He asked.

'Yes.' She replied.

'I guess I can help.' He said.

'What!' She wondered.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by evagolden(f): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2013
just keep it coming dear, ur story is a good one.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2013
-5-

Gloria came out and met her son trying to volunteer himself as a donor, the queen also arrived at the scene and was surprised seeing Daniel, wanting to be a donor. She rushed to advice the doctor that she had found a donor for the king. The doctor rushed out on hearing this, he was annoyed but pretended to be happy seeing him.

Preparations started for both of them to travel out. The king was in pain, and was happy he found a donor. Gloria wasn't happy hearing her son being a donor, same as his father, David. Princess Ruth was so happy that the guy would help her father, the Queen was also happy and promised to repay them with goodness.

The council of elders and the Queen were sitting at the palace for a meeting. They wanted to choose a representative in place of the king till he comes back. The Queen was just shouting on top of her voice, she insisted ruling her husband's throne. Queen was a wicked and heartless woman, it wasn't that she loved her husband that much, she was only pretending. She was happy she had no male child so that if the king should die, she would take over the throne.

To the greatest surprise of the council, she stood up and put on the crown, she sat on the throne and said,' as from today till my husband comes back, I will be controlling this kingdom.' She said and laughed out.

Ruth and her friends were in Ruth's room, gisting about their admissions. They were all happy they made it, although they were all not brilliant but the fact about them being the children of chieves in that kingdom.

'That guy is great o, never knew he would do it.' Princess said

'What are you saying? Rachel asked.

'Just remembering the issue of the guy who told me he would donate kidney for ma dad.' She said.

'Hmmn! Don't let me hear oo.' Beatrice added.

'That what?' They all laughed.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
-6-

Two women ran inside the palace, they were in wrappers and fighting over a new born baby. The guards at the front of the door tried to stop them from entering but they pushed him to a side and rushed in. The queen was on the throne, relaxing with two guards at her back holding a fan.

The queen was surprised seeing them rush into the palace, they both knelt before the throne with one weeping and the other with a baby boy sweating profusely.

'What is the meaning of this rubbish?' She shouted.

The two women were shivering with fear, the one with the child expressed. "We both gave birth to a child yesterday night, this foolish woman also gave birth to a boy, she slept on her child and he died. She has now been claiming that she's the owner of the child." She said.

'What!' She shouted. "Is it now because of this foolish issue you've barged into my palace? You have no courtesy, I'm the king presently and order for you both to be beheaded tomorrow and the baby becomes the royal baby.' She uttered sharply.

The two women were beheaded the following day, everyone, including the chieves feared her and all prayed for quick recovery of the King. The King is not as wicked as this when he was there.

She received a phone call that day from the Doctor, who informed her that the operation was successful and they would be coming in some days time. She was upset by this call, she threw away the phone and thought in her "this man is coming again to rule.' She thought.

A maid just came out of the kitchen with a glass cup and a juice. She knelt before her to serve her the juice. She looked at her angrily as she was pouring the juice into the glass cup. She shouted at her suddenly and the juice fell, she ordered for her to be locked up in the cell. The guards themselves were worried, they didn't know what to do to satisfy her.

She was wicked.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
-7-

'The king would be arriving soon.' The doctor proclaimed the arrival of the King to the queen. She was worried on hearing this, she wished her husband was dead, she hated Daniel for saving the King's life from danger.

It was as everyone knew, it was as usual. David was beating his wife again, this time, there was nobody to save her away from him. David beat her till she fainted. He was drunk that afternoon. Bibi couldn't help the situation, rather, she was also beaten. She had always pray for a safe trip for her brother so that he could be able to deal with her useless father.

At last, the king and Daniel returned from overseas, the operation was successful and all turned out to be success. The king could walk on his feet again, the driver was already at the airport hours before the arrival of the king. People were happy seeing the king again, hale and hearty. He was taken to the palace and Daniel. The king was really happy with Daniel. He never expected him to do that for him.

He called a meeting with the chieves, to greet them all, to know what had been going on since he left and to know what he can do to appreciate Daniel.

'The kingdom has been in a total confusion my king!' Chief Tunde said.

'Confusion? What happened.' He asked wondering.

'Yes my king, the queen has turned the kingdom into total confusion, she sat on the throne, commanded and killed many people my king.' Chief collins uttered.

'What! Let's leave her issue for now, let's talk about Daniel. As you all know what he has done for me, what can I do to pay him.' He asked.

'King, I guess you can send him to school, at least he's not from a family that is that okay.' Chief Tunde commented, smiling.

'You can also give his family a lot of money.' Chief Kolade added.

'You can let him start living in this palace as a Royal Son.' Chief Collins added.

'They will all be done as you've wished.' He said.

'I'm so sorry for all that happened in my presence, I will correct them all my chieves.' The king quickly added.

The king became furious about what the queen did. He was infuriated and very annoyed. He spoke annoyingly to her and warned her never to do that again.

The king called a meeting between his family about the issue od Daniel that will start living with them. The queen was angry on hearing this, she became annoyed and left the meeting angrily. Ruth was so happy that Dan will start living with her family. All she had ever wanted!

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by 4getful: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice story

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by zenie(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
lovely story

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
-7-

Daniel got back home with joy and happiness. He was fulfilled that he went abroad and even returned with joy. His parents and his sister were so happy to see him back, hale and hearty. He was brought by a Jeep, Acura. The king sent some of his guards to guard him to his father's house. He was dressed in a unique suite.

'So how are you? Hope no problem?' His mother asked with joy.

'I'm good mum, the operation was successful, just arriving and I've come to share a good news with you.' He replied.

'Good news? We are all ears.' His father replied.

He looked up and eyed his father, he was annoyed he interfered in his matter.

'Mum and you.' He pointed to his sister. "As I was saying, the king said he would appreciate this family with a lot of money.' He said smiling.

'Wao! That's great!' David quickly shouted and jumped for joy.

'What is this man happy about now?' He asked and frowned at him.

'Why won't I be happy? Why won't I?' He asked happily.

'Do you think you'll have a share in the money I'm talking about?' He questioned.

'Why won't I? At least I'm your father.' David replied.

Daniel hissed and faced his mother squarely.

'Mum, I'll start living in the palace as from now on.' He added and smiled again.

'What!' Bibi was surprised.

'Yeah.' He replied laughing.

'This is a great news. We all thank God.' Gloria replied and smiled. She was so happy.

'I've always said it, I've given birth to a right son!' David shouted happily.

Daniel stared at him for a moment. He shook his head pitifully at him.

'I hate you dad.' He said.

'Hate?' Bibi exclaimed surprisingly.

'Son, never use that kind of word on your father again.' She said.

'You all know, I hate it when men, boys, guys maltreat women. For christ sake!' He exclaimed angrily.

'That was then son, I've changed for better.' David frowned and pleaded.

Daniel tapped his fingers, a guard came in immediately with a huge box, full of jewelries and women clothes.

'This is for you mum.' He smiled.

Another guard came in, with that kind of box, it was full of clothes and jewelries. He dropped it beside the box on the ground.

'That's for you Bibi.' He added and smiled. Beatrice was happy, she jumped up and opened the box.

'I've got to go now mum.' He said.

'What of your dad's' she asked.

'Does he worth it.' He said angrily.

'Please son, that doesn't matter, whatever you do, just make sure you have it in mind you are doing it for God.' Gloria added and frowned.

'Alright.' He stood up and left the living room, Bibi and Gloria followed him outside. David was sitting angrily at the living room, he was annoyed Daniel didn't bring him anything.

Daniel then instructed a guard to carry the last box in the car in for his father.

'So you bought him something!' Bibi smiled.

'Sure, a man must always be a man, just tried to scare that man.' He replied.

'That man? Your father?' Gloria wondered.

'Don't call him my dad mum.' He replied.

2 Likes

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks all for reading it... You'll like ds better..... Also remember

www.nairaland.com/1421645/no-matter-what
Re: ***total Love*** by zenie(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Aite..tanx 4d update smiley

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2013
-8-

DARASIMI, a young looking beautiful girl. She is a little bit tall, just of the same height with Daniel. She is from a polygamous home, her father with three wives. She is the first daughter of the family and the first born. Her mother, the first wife.

She attended the dame secondary school with Daniel. She was always giving off sweet scent and was so beautiful. She had the best handwriting that set, the best hairdo and the likes. She was a very intimate friend with Daniel before they started "going out". She was also a christian, she had no siblings.

She had been expecting the arrival of Daniel for long. She was outside their compound with some of her friends that went to that same school, that fortunate day.

The jeep pulled out from a corner, leading to Darasimi's house. It was Daniel. He had sat very close to the door, eager to see if he would meet a padlock at their gate or meet her at home. To his great surprise, Darasimi was outside. He rushed down of the car immediately he ordered the driver to halt.

'Darasimi!' He screamed.

Darasimi viewed him and rushed to him also.

'Daniel!' She exclaimed also.

Daniel held her hands firmly and both walked up to Dara's friends. He bowed and greeted them. They were happy seeing him, he was the head boy of the college before they graduated.

'How are you?' The waved to him.

Daniel just went there to excuse Darasimi from them, so they went out to catch fun together.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
-9-

Daniel and Darasimi talked for long time, Daniel gave her all she brought for her. Both were happy and departed. The car headed back to the palace. Daniel got into the palace, the car was parked by the driver he came down of the car, turning his head to the right side. He saw Ruth and her friends sitting there, they were all gisting with textbooks with each of them. They were all preparing for the post UME examination.

Daniel smiled a little, he trudged to the swimming pool, just to greet them before entering into the palace. He got there and continued smiling.

Rachael sighted his presence first. She smiled back at him.

'Hi.' She waved.

The other friends also looked at the back at the same interval. They were all smiling at Daniel. Daniel bowed for them all and walked closer.

'Hello friends.' He smiled.

Ruth was facing the textbook she held squarely, as if she was that serious with it. She was only shy to greet him and couldn't look at him.

'Hello.' Beatrice also waved smiling.

'Yeah, hello' Stella also greeted.

'I'm Dan, may I know you all, apart from My Princess.' He replied still smiling.

'I feel flattered.' The princess thought in her, nevertheless, she didn't behave as if she saw all what was on.

'I'm Rachael.' She introduced, standing up and smiling. She stretched her hand forward to shake him.

'Oooh! Good name.' They both shaked.

Stella also stood up and stretched her hand forward. 'I'm stella.' She used her hand to pull up her gown at the chest, as if she was in a fashion parade.

'What's all wrong with this one, is it the matter of her blue gown or what? As if her name is even fine.' Daniel thought within him.

'Aah! You girls have good names, Stella! Wao!' He smiled, although not that impressed.

Beatrice also stood up and smiled, stretching forward her hand also. 'I'm Beatrice.' She also introduced.

'Beatrice?' Daniel was surprised.

'Sure, you don't like the name?' Beatrice asked smiling.

'I do, even like mad. That's the name of my sister, that's why I'm a little bit surprised.

'That sounds cool.' Beatrice laughed.

Daniel walked back to the princess and bowed. 'My princess, I greet thee.' He uttered bowing.

Ruth just faced her back and saw him bowing. They all laughed out at him.

'You don't need all this Daniel.' She smiled.

Daniel raised his head and also smiled to her. "I do ma, you are the princess of this Kingdom. I do need it.' He uttered.

'That! I won't receive from you, don't use "ma" for me again.' She smiled and wondered.

'I must, its your deserved right, I must always place it on you.' He uttered.

Beatrice laughed out from within. The other girls came together and started talking silently. They all liked Daniel.

'I insist! No!' The princess said.

'Alright ma.' He uttered.

'You've just said ma again!' She exclaimed.

'I'll just start getting used to it ma.' He replied.

'Okay, make that fast.' She smiled also.

'What have you guys been reading?' He asked and smiled.

'Working some difficult-without-answer mathematics questions. So tough.' Princess uttered.

'Sure. We've not gotten any, since.' Rachel uttered.

Daniel moved towards their textbooks and thought them all.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks for reading it, I'm assuring you, you'll love this! Just keep reading... THANKS!
Re: ***total Love*** by aprilwise(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Am a fan of luv stories, I like ur story lines

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2013
-10-

Daniel trudged back to his room after teaching Princess Ruth and her friends the mathematics. He was respected for his intelligence and brilliance. It was of a great surprise to the princess and her friends that the questions they didn't find an answer to was gotten by Daniel.

The king had some visitors, so Daniel couldn't stay with him. During their trip to abroad, the king bought it a powerful golden mouth organ, although he demanded for it. As from then, the king has begged him that he would be playing it for him in the palace, when he needs it. It did bring comfort to the king, whenever he listens to his musics played on mouth organ.

Daniel has composed a lot of songs, this made the King like him so much, he was creative, obedient, intelligent, brilliant, a normal stature and handsome. The Princess also loved him for all this features, but the Queen didn't that love him. She would think it in him as the saviour of the King, that made her spend a short time on the throne.

The king bought a lot of inhalers while coming back from abroad, the princess was an asthmatic patient who did experience it frequently. She was also a very beautiful and attractive lady, she wasn't that brilliant but of a little intelligence. She was of the same height with Daniel and blessed with a sparkling with teeth. She hated lies and hated it when all what she wanted wasn't gotten for her. A friend to all the chieves' daughters, the Princess without rival, the princess of the Kingdom.

Darasimi, also one of the most beautiful girls in that Kingdom, also with her white teeth and a space at the two front teeth, upper jaw (incisors). That made her more beautiful whenever she laughs and don't. Also intelligent and brilliant, always giving off a sweet scent, had the best hairdo when she was in the college. It was only her that her mother gave birth to. She made all her papers out of the college but no money to further the education. She wasn't among those that were awarded scholarship. The college normally select five best students for the scholarship, she wasn't good to the extent of scholarship.

Rachael, the princess' friend. She was the one the princess liked most amongst her friends. She was taller than the princess, loved waring trousers and tight t-shirts and tops. She wasn't that brilliant, didn't worth the that student should attend the university she intended in herself. She loved guys generally, she had more than three guys she was dating that time. Her father was Chief Tunde, a great chief in the palace.

Beatrice, the princess' friend also, she was also like the same height with the princess, not that tall. She hated guys generally from her view, when she had been dumped by two guys in her high school. She had promised herself never to date any guy again, not to talk of marrying. she was the daughter of chief Kolade, another respected chief in the palace. She was the most brilliant among the princess' friends, although not as brilliant as Darasimi.

Stella, she was the daughter of Chief Collins, she did visit the palace frequently. She was the only one out of her friends who hasn't dated any guy as at that moment. She was faithful at going to church and reading her bible. She also liked Daniel when she sighted him.

Darasimi got into her mother's apartment, each mother had an apartment. She took in all what Daniel brought for her. She found a phone and a sim pack, she had always dreamt of the day she would use a good and camera phone, so she would oppress her friends with it. She was so happy and inserted the sim into the phone. There was electricity, luckily. She charged the phone and waited for her mother to arrive.

Not quite long, her mother Olufunke arrived home. She was sweating as if she went in search of a job. She brought in the foodstuffs as usual, although, all what she bought was just like five hundred naira, but can last she and her daughter for at least a week. They eat twice daily, the mother had no phone since her phone spoiled.

Darasimi rushed to collect the black polybag from her mum and took it to the kitchen. Funke was resting her back on one of the plastic chairs in there living room. The had no sofa, couch, no curtain at home. The floor wasn't rugged, no carpet, it was even tiled. Although the house was always neat, but not attractive at all.

'Mum, Daniel was here.' She uttered as she pulled out from kitchen.

'See, I'm tired for now, don't have time to start discussing.

'No mum, just listen to me this once.' She uttered.

'You this girl, will you spare me at all.' She frowned at her, looking so tired.

'Until I finish telling you this.' She replied, she carried another plastic chair and sat by her side.

'Won't you start preparing food for us?' She questioned and stared at Darasimi angrily.

'I will, at least just want to tell you what happened today.' She replied smiling.

'What else would have happened, either the woman at the other street came to ask for her money or the butcher came for his money.' She replied.

'No, far from it. I said Daniel came here.' She replied.

'Daniel? The one that donated for the king?' She wondered.

'Yes, so you didn't hear I said it before.' She smiled out.

Funke, still wondering.'Why was he here?' She asked.

'He came to greet me. He brought the phone there for me and a box is inside the room presently, clothes, jewelries are inside it. He also gave me money, that I should give you. So we can pay for our debts now.' She smiled.

'He did all this?' Funke wondered.

'Sure, he's now living with the King.' She added and smiled.

'Wao! The boy is lucky o, so where is the money.' She smiled at Darasimi.

'When I told you I wanted to discuss with you, you said NO, now you want money.' She laughed and stood up.

'Does it matter? Just bring the money and I'm going to collect that phone, I'll be using it. He can buy you another.' Funke uttered.

'What!' Darasimi exclaimed.

'And wait, why did he bring all this, or are you....' She winked

Both laughed.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Winsala ayomide: [/quote][quote author=evagolden]just keep it coming dear, ur story is a good one.
zenie: lovely story
zenie: Aite..tanx 4d update smiley
evagolden: just keep it coming dear, ur story is a good one.
april wise: Am a fan of luv stories, I like ur story lines
evagolden: just keep it coming dear, ur story is a good one.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks all..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2013
-11-

Daniel picked his phone later in the day, to speak with Darasimi on phone. He then knew she had given her mother the phone. He had been thinking of buying his sister and mother phones too. He thought in him that the three of them need phone presently, and he was going to buy for them.

AKINPELUMI, Darasimi's father. He had three wives, of which Olufunke was the first wife, he married Shade their after, since Funke couldn't provide him with a male son. Shade also gave birth to triplet, Taiwo, Kenny and Aarin. He went ahead to marry Layo as his third wife, she gave birth to two male children.

Akinpelumi was just a drunkard, known all over the village. He works as a hunter, and brings a lot of meat home. He sleeps with only Layo, and feed them, has never thought of he having other wives that needs a lot of care and children. He was a useless father. Throughout Darasimi's days in school, he didn't give a dime, for the books, textbooks, school fees and project fee.

Layo had been a bone in the throat of the Funke in that house. She and Shade had been troubling her life, whenever they sight Darasimi, they question her for what she hasn't done. It was of a great surprise that Darasimi could pass her final SSCE examination, they disturbed her throughout the examination period because they wanted failure for her.

Darasimi and Daniel read under their normal meeting tree throughout the examination. Darasimi wasn't sure of her place of study now, her father won't assist her at all for her to further her studies, her mother just sells yam at the market.

Daniel was in his room, also studying for the examination coming by, not quite long, Ruth knocked on his door. Daniel walked down there and was surprised seeing her.

'My princess, here?' He asked with surprise.

'Yeah, why are you surprised?' She smiled.

'I should be, wasn't expecting you.' He replied.

'I've brought some word problems to you, for you to solve for me.' She said.

WORD PROBLEMS...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:23am On Oct 08, 2013
-12-

Daniel ushered Ruth to the balcony. They both sat together, he taught her all what she requested for. This time, the queen had been searching for Ruth.

"Ruth." She heard from some distance.

'That's mum calling you my princess. You have to hurry.' Daniel uttered.

'Yeah, I can hear also.' She stood up and left the balcony immediately.

Daniel had a soft breath and rested his back.

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you." Queen uttered.

'I've been upstairs with Dan. She uttered.

'DANIEL? Both of you all alone?' She wondered.

'You are surprised? Yes we've been together. He has been teaching me Math.' She smiled.

'Alright, just checked your room and didn't see you, the driver also said you've been at home, that's why I've been searching for you.' She smiled back.

'Alright mum.' She replied.

'And call me Daniel, the king wants to see him.' The queen added.

'Oooh! See him? What for? We are busy now!' She complained.

'He needs mouth organ. He said he is bored.' The queen smiled.

'Alright, but its not fair mum.' She said as she was going.

She entered into the balcony back, she met Daniel playing a football game on his phone. She smiled and had her sit beside him back. Daniel continued playing the game without raising his head to know who entered.

'Doesn't he know that I'm here?' Ruth thought in herself.

'I'm here!' She exclaimed.

Daniel raised his head and paused the game. He looked at her and smiled. "I've forgotten someone entered." He continued smiling.

Ruth's phone started ringing, she stood up and stepped to a corner to pick up the call. It was her guy that was calling her.

'Then why are you calling me!' She shouted on phone.

Daniel that had continued playing his game paused the game and raised his head up on hearing the noise.

'Are you sick, you know I have my standards! I've told you I don't like it when you call me by that name.' She uttered angrily.

'What sorry are you saying! You must be really crazy!' She said and hanged the call. She was already looking angry.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to continue with the mathematics. This fool has spoilt my mood.' She said and walked out of the balcony.

"What is the meaning of all this?" Daniel thought and continued with his game.

The noise of someone falling from the staircase was heard by Daniel immediately Ruth left the balcony. She already had her asthmatic attack on her way to her room, she slipped on the stair case and fell.

Daniel rushed out and hurried to meet her on seeing her. He rushed to her room to get the inhaler, it didn't look as if she was with it. This time, the maidens were already around, they've surrounded her, one of them was running to Ruth's room when she ran into Daniel and both fell.

Daniel stood immediately and hurried to where she was, he pushed all the maidens around and shivered to the princess to apply the inhaler on her.

The King was already coming this time, he rushed there and started shouting at the maidens for not guarding his daughter properly. He was totally angry, he watched Daniel as he was trying to help her out of the problem.

Sooner, he carried her to her room and was beside her.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:39am On Oct 09, 2013
-13-

The princess was eventually alright, Daniel was with her althrough, she woke up and saw Daniel by her side. She began her thoughts as usual. "Maybe he loves me, or he wants me to know that he cares for me a lot."

'So how are you my Princess?'

'I'm alright, I'm sorry I frightened you. This will be your first time of seeing me this wasy right?' She smiled.

'Yes, I was so much surprised.' He replied.

'How pathetic, I wish God never created me.' She commented.

Daniel rushed into her comment."No! Never think of that again, if you mostly visit pages on facebook, you'll see that what's happening to you is just a little. Different people are out there, many dead, many begging for money, many in prison suffering for what they've not done. Its not your power but the grace of God.' He replied softly.

'Then if God wanted to create me like you, he would have created me like you. He did this deliberately, why me, why not another person.' She said sadly.

The Queen and the King were already outside the door, eavesdropping.

'Nooo! I still say no! So if it wasn't you, who could have gotten it? God is great in his power, he does thing you'll think he has done you bad. Like now, let's talk about this asthmatic patient. She was asthmatic, she didn't know God, she engages in all kinds of bad things, she had been crying to God for a good husband but she didn't get. There was a day she had an attack, she was rushed to a different hospital from where she was usually rushed to, it was there she met her husband. Can you now see, assuming she wasn't asthmatic, she may have found someone who isn't the will of God for her life and mayn't meet the right man. God has planned our lifes, he knows what we'll pass through before attaining our joy.' He said, looking sad too.

'This boy's words are powerful' the king said softly to the Queen.

'I'm touched, sincerely.' The queen replied.

'God! God! God! All is God right? Why hasn't he designed my life to the right path and let me meet the right person, if that's his will.' Ruth said to him.

'All isn't God, satan too can be blamed on this. Although, if God doesn't allow satan to do things, it won't come to pass. The satan I'm talking about isn't the satan of the bible, that satan maybe included but not the ultimate one. The King or Queen, as the leader and paramount rulers of this Kingdom, many will hate them, for some reasons, for no reason. Many might have done this to you, but God will also allow it to bring some promises to pass.' He added.

'Which is the satan of the bible, what's the bible all about? She asked.

'You don't go to church? Do you have a bible?' He inquired.

'We don't go to church here, I don't even think there is a bible in this house.' She replied.

'You don't go to church?' He asked surprisingly. "I wish you all can start going." He said.

The door was opened suddenly, Daniel and Ruth were afraid, it was the King and the Queen that entered, both looking good and smiling.

'And we all will start going to church as from this Sunday.' The king uttered as he was entering.

'Huh?' Princess was surprised.

'Dad, mum, so you've been out there?' Ruth asked.

'Sure.' Queen answered.

'I've been touched by all what Daniel was saying, I'm impressed. Now, you won't only be playing me mouth organ, you'll start preaching to me too.' The King uttered.

Daniel laughed, he was so much surprised. "Aaah! Dad, that will be tough, please Dad.' He begged.

'So where are the guards? You both aren't with any of them. Its unlike you.' Princess uttered.

'I sent them away, so we can listen to you both well.' Queen smiled.

'Now, Daniel. You'll just go out now, I'll give you money, you'll go buy each person a quality bible out there. The driver will take you there.' King smiled to him.

Daniel prostrated happily. "Thank you sir." He laughed.

He rushed out as he was told, to get the bibles.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2013
-14-

Daniel got the bibles as wished by the King. He was so delighted the king accepted all what he said to Princess Ruth. He hurried back home to present each person with bibles. It was King James version he bought.

As he arrived, the king told him to sit and play him the mouth organ. He did found joy whenever he listens to the sound of that mouth organ. Daniel was also talented, he was greatly talented because he wasn't taught by anyone on how to play the instrument. He had also composed a lot of songs.

Daniel sat down as commanded by the King and started playing the mouth organ. He king rested his back and neck on the throne he was sitting on. He was just enjoying all Daniel was playing to his hearing.

Ruth's friends had already arrived to check her health. She called them when Dan went out to buy the bibles. They were inside gisting about Daniel, he had already completed the playing of the mouth organ for the King.

'I just love that guy.' Ruth uttered.

Beatrice stared at her angrily for few seconds and smiled back at her. "You must, at least he's your life saver." She responded.

'You guys better don't let him hear. As if you don't have a boy-friend.' Rachel smiled.

'That idiot! I will soon break up with him. He doesn't worth a lady like us, he's so foolish and unrepentant.' Ruth said.

'Unrepentant, I can't laugh. When did you become a christian? You are funny o.' Rachel laughed.

'Na you sabi, he went out to get us all bible.' Ruth smiled.

'Bible?' Rachael and Beatrice stared at each other laughed suddenly

'It seems there is something going wrong with you guys. What's funny anyways? He went to get our family bibles. Are you guys a christian and that your stupid last friend.' Ruth said and smiled.

The three of them were smiling. Daniel got to the front of the door and knocked. The three stared at the door. "Who is... it?" Ruth asked

'My princess its me." Dan said from outside.

'Dan?' Beatrice smiled at Rachael.

'You can come in Daniel.' Ruth smiled.

Daniel entered, they were all staring at him. His look was unresisting to them all.

'I've come here to drop the bible.' He moved towards the princess and stretched the bible to her.

'Good day misses.' He smiled at Rachael and Beatrice.

The two laughed. "Good day Bro Dan." Beatrice smiled.

'Bro?' I'm not a bro oo.' He smiled back.

Ruth was wearing an angry look. She was looking at Bibi and Rachael as if she should move near them and slap them. she was also smiling a smile that's not from the deepest part of her heart, she was just smiling that way so that they won't turn her to a topic.

'So what are you, at least you said you have a sister also bearing Bibi.' Beatrice continued smiling.

'Yeah, so that's why you addressed me as bro... You aren't serious.' He laughed.

'Good day jare sister Rachael.' He bowed.

'I'm not sister too oo.' They all laughed.

Re: ***total Love*** by Akinpelumi01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Gr8 story line..... M gonna follow ds 2 d end 2.... #FOLLOWING#

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Akinpelumi01: Gr8 story line..... M gonna follow ds 2 d end 2.... #FOLLOWING#

Thanks bro!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2013
-15-

The examination day arrived just like a dream. It was Daniel and princess ruth that both read all night at the dinning table of the palace dinning. After reading all they could, they both read their bibles and prayed for success in their examination.

Each person went back into various rooms. Daniel prayed again and revised all he read with Ruth on the dinning. He took his bath and slept off. Ruth also took her bath and slept off. The exam would start by nine that morning.

Daniel woke up by 7:30 and got dressed. By that time, princess was already dressed and set. He came out dressed in a shirt, brown trouser and a brown shoe. He was looking so handsome. He went straight to the living room to greet the king and the Queen. He shook princess Ruth and both left the house with different cars.

They got to the main campus. Daniel and Ruth got down from the car and stood together, reading. They got there by some minutes past eight. Both were just gisting till princess' friends arrived by 8:30. Each also with her father's car and a driver each. They were all happy to see one another, Daniel was standing by the door side, reading his jottings. He greeted the friends all and continue reading until they were all called into the exam hall.

The examination was computer based. The whole thing started, Daniel was the first to finish the exam. He submitted to the computer and left the hall, straight into the car and listening to music. It was so simple to him.

He waited for his other friends to come out so he can quickly get home and visit Darasimi and her family that week.

Finally, they arrived from the exam hall. Smiling and gisting. "It was so simple." They were saying till they got to the car. Daniel had a slight smile at them, got down and asked how the exam was.

'It was hmmn... Should I say soft?' Bibi uttered.

'Which one is now hmmmn... It was awesome.' Rachel said.

'It was beautiful!' Stella said hers too.

'We thank God!' Ruth uttered and smiled. She knew that Daniel would still pay reference to that sentence she just made.

'You all are somehow. Apart from her highness. You said it was soft, beautiful, awesome. Argh!' Temitope said.

'So what would we have said.

WE THANK GOD.

They all laughed and hopped into the car and went home. The exam result would come out in the next one hour. They all went straight to the palace, so that they would check the result together there. They went in to greet the King and returned back to the swimming pool to sit with each person with his and her laptop.

Not quite long, the result was released. Each person was busy checking his and hers. No one was ready for one another.

Princess got 82% as her overall mark, Stella, 78%, Rachael, 75.3%, Beatrice, 77.4%. To their greatest surprise, Daniel's result wasn't released. They all filed up to the king to show their results. Daniel was told to come to the school that day.

He was so worried and rushed back to the school. He was told he got the highest mark out of all that came to the examination, but he was given another examination tougher than the one he did before. He was surprised so much and did the examination in the midst of many lecturers and the school' board of directors. His examination was totaled by the computer immediately he finished it and got 96%. He got 98.8% in the former one he did, they were all proud of him there.

He was so happy himself. All the lecturers where beyond surprised at him. With everyone still standing there he wasn't distracted and focused till he made it. He was congratulated and was given a lot of prizes that day

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2013
-16-

Daniel hurried back to the palace with his result. It was very surprising to see him beat up all others that came for the examination. He was damn brilliant.

The princess' friends and Ruth congratulated him. He couldn't wait to greet them all, he wanted to visit Darasimi right from time and his parents.

He left the house again, off to Darasimi's place. Her mum was in, he took Darasimi out for a walk to the farm. The driver parked at the front of that house while Dan left.

'Its not easy to live in this compound. Not easy Daniel.' Darasimi uttered.

'I understand, I wonder how you are coping with this. How's the school processing?' Daniel asked.

'My father's rich brother said he can help me. I'm part of the second batch of your school now.' Dara smiled.

'And you never told me!' Daniel exclaimed with surprise.

'Just want it to be like a surprise package to you. I will also start working so that I'll be able to generate income.' Darasimi said and smiled.

'That's no problem, I'll make sure I get money that I'll give you to start something.' Daniel said.

'Start something? Rather give it to my mum. I'll be working somewhere and receiving a huge salary from the entrepreneur.' Darasimi replied.

'That's a nice idea, so you'll be saving the cool cash then. Don't worry, God will see us through.' Daniel smiled.

'Sure, that'll be the best thing dear.' Darasimi smiled back.

'Yeah, how are you coping in the palace also. How's everything?' She continued smiling.

'Argh! That. Good, I even preached to the princess and the King with the Queen heard all what I discussed with her.' Daniel uttered.

'What did they now say?' She asked wondering.

'They were impressed and gave me some money to get them bible. They've made up their minds to start going to church now.' Daniel smiled.

'Wao! That's wonderful!' Darasimi faced him.

'And even gracious!' Daniel smiled.

Darasimi also went for the examination, it was time for the second batch examination. She made a total of 86% in the examination. She was also given admission letter to study microbiology, which she wished to study. Princess wanted to study nutrition and dietetics, while Daniel, Engineering.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2013
-17-

The school resumed. Princess and her friends were given the same room to stay. Although, they never wanted to live in the hostels, they preferred coming for lectures from their various homes. It was Daniel that insisted for them on living in school with other students and learn together.

Darasimi was staying in the room next to the princess and her friends'. Guys are not allowed to move close to the female hostel, likewise the ladies. They all started as jolly friends, the princess loved Darasimi because she was very beautiful. She also joined their friendship line and they all attended classes together.

Daniel also met friends in his room there. He was started his friendship with the guys in his room. They were all very good friends and brilliant, they study engineering also. So lucky for them!

The lectures ended that evening, each student was tired and trudging into their various rooms. Daniel was also walking with Favour, his best friend for them to go to the hostel. He sighted Darasimi and princess' clique. He tapped favour to wait for him and walked towards them.

'Hey girls!' He called.

'The princess looked at the back, she already recognized his voice. Same Darasimi too.

'You girls are not taking your cars today. Why?' Daniel asked.

Princess smiled to him. 'Yeah, isn't it good? We just decided to walk down there. What of you?' Princess smiled.

'Nothing. My car is in the hostel, just don't feel like.' He replied.

He walked towards Darasimi and hugged her. He shook the princess' friends and bowed.

'Do you know her?' Rachael pointed to Darasimi.

Daniel drew darasimi out and showed them. 'This is my girlfriend.' He smiled.

GIRLFRIEND? They all wondered.

'Yeah, she is. I'll see you all later please. I'm damn tired.' He said and walked away.

The princess and her friends continued walking. They were just staring at Darasimi.

'Is it true?' Princess asked Darasimi.

'Yeah, we started from...' She was saying.

'Alright, I've heard! The princess cut in. And walked faster. Darasimi was just wondering what was making them angry. She smiled slightly and walked into her room, and started met her friends playing games, she went into the bathroom, had her shower, prayed and read her bible, afterwards she set an alarm on her phone, Daniel just bought it for her. She then slept off hoping to wake in the midnight.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
-18-

Darasimi woke up to read in the midnight as she planned. She read till morning and got dressed to leave for class. She waited at the Princess' room as usual, hoping for her and her friends to come out then they all should go for that day's lecture.

Princess and her friends came out at last. They stared at her angrily on seeing her. "Can we help you?" Rachael quickly asked.

Darasimi laughed. "You see you these ladies are always funny. Let's go to the lecture room jare, time is going.' She replied.

'It seems you think we're playing with you right? Will you leave this place at once!' Princess shouted.

'It seems these ladies are taking this matter serious.' She thought in herself and left.

'Idiot. She's always looking for a ride!' Bibi laughed.

'Yes oo, imagine that yesterday we didn't take our cars along with us, she wasn't that fine. Husband snatcher!' Princess uttered and they all laughed.

The King's illness started. He was shivering and was always in the room throughout. Daniel and Ruth were informed by the princess in the school to come and see. As the illness was going, it seemed it would turn to death for the King. Daniel arrived and got his things from the car booth. He rushed into the King's room to see.

There were many chieves in the room with the King that particular time. Daniel rushed to the King's side and sat.

'Father, what really is wrong. Talk to me.' He was sad and was crying.

'Son, I'll be fine.' He replied.

Ruth entered too with full force. She climbed the bed from the other side.

'Dad, talk to me, is anything the issue?' She asked shaking the King's cloth.

'No, take it easy!' Chief Tunde said.

'Hasn't he been taking to the hospital?' Daniel asked the Queen.

'The Doctor said nothing is wrong with him medically.' Queen replied, also sad.

King smiled at Daniel. Daniel stood up at once and went out of the room to search for his mouth organ. He brought in and started playing "it is well" on it. He was playing it loudly for minutes there.

'Will you stop this noise!' Queen shouted.

Daniel continued and didn't behave as if he heard all what she said. Suddenly, as if it was a miracle, the King started moving his hands and could sit down. It was just like a miracle to them all.

'Is this a miracle or what?' Daniel himself thought.

Ruth for minutes stood and stared at Daniel. Everyone including the Queen wondered on what just happened.

'Wait, how are you my King?' Chief Kolade asked.

'I don't know. I'm now... I'm okay.' The king said wonderfully.

'Wait oo.. What is inside that thing you just brought in?' Chief Collins watched him and the mouth organ closely.

THE STORY BEGINS...

To be continued plz.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.