Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

***total Love*** - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***total Love*** (63891 Views)

Total Love / STORY: Babe In Total Control / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***total Love*** by ferking(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
or
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2013
heywhy.kum:
What! Wetin do Darasimi 2. OMG! It doesn't mata na.. That her mother has a skeleton in her cupboard, can't wait to finish this interesting stowie.... *still following* Dan!

Thanks sis!
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2013
ferking: or

Hmmmn.........
Re: ***total Love*** by Abbey2580: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2013
*sad* shey ds ruth z just like Tonia.. Wetin shele na?

Abimbs bring cold water come ds thread, m with hot one Sad..
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2013
I would have loved to predict Darasimi's real roots but i will just shut up because i don't want to spoil the fun.
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Abbey2580: *sad* shey ds ruth z just like Tonia.. Wetin shele na?

Abimbs bring cold water come ds thread, m with hot one Sad..

lolz i just dey rest my back for dis front seat my cold water still dey by my syd o.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
-40-

The King showed Daniel Tony. His childhood friend who died of asthma. He gave Daniel one of Tony's passport photograph.

'What do I do with this?' He asked.

The King smiled. "I gave you that so that you'll be able to remember my daughter whenever you see that very close friend of mine." He replied.

Daniel sighed. "Alright." He responded and stood up, his mind was already at Darasimi's place to go see her concerning the message she sent to him.

'Will you just go like that without playing the mouth organ?' The King smiled at him.

'Mouth organ again. This man didn't say this before. He should have told me, I have better thing to do jare.' He thought.

He played the mouth organ for some minutes before he departed and went to Darasimi's place. Their gate was always opened, he inhaled heavily before entering into the house. He entered and walked to their apartment, he exhaled heavily then and knocked.

Darasimi came out of the house, she was surprised to have seen him at her place. She started stammering. "Wh..what d...do yo.."

Daniel cut in. "Can I enter?" He asked.

'Urgh... That?' Darasimi smiled and opened the door wider than she did before. She offered him a seat.

Daniel sat down and looked around. There was silence for a minute, both were staring at each other. "Haha, you can't even offer someone anything!" Daniel exclaimed.

'Didn't ha see my message?' Darasimi thought and gave a smile. "Alright, I'll be right back." She uttered and walked to the Kitchen.

Daniel stood up and turned around. The passport fell from his pocket as he was about to fall while turning around the house. He didn't notice. He sat down before Darasimi came and did as if he hadn't turned his head at all, not to talk of standing.

Darasimi came out with a bottle of chilled Maltina drink and a neat glass cup beside it,in a new, brown tray. She got a stool and place it in front of him. She sat back on her seat. 'See me oh. You can't even open it. Where is the opener?' He uttered with a look of disturbing her on his face.

'Oh! Okay, I'll get it now.' She stood up and walked into the kitchen again.

She got out in no time with an opener and opened the malt. She smiled and sat back. "Wahala boy." She uttered.

'Wahala boy, anyhow. Will I be the one to pour it inside the cup?' He stared at her and smiled.

'You have hand oh...' She replied.

'Yeah.. I saw your ping. Was that a joke or something?' He uttered, pouring the drink in the cup.

'Em.. Actually.. The Queen kidnapped me today and gave me sound warning and she said she will kill me!' She uttered.

Daniel dropped the bottle and stared at her. The Queen? He asked and stood up. He walked outside angrily, heading to the palace.

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
abimbs:

lolz i just dey rest my back for dis front seat my cold water still dey by my syd o.

Lolzzzzzzzzz...
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Nyc job... Buh dis daniel of a guy has temper.

1 Like

Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Hameenat94: Nyc job... Buh dis daniel of a guy has temper.

Fenkz.. Temper? Aw??
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Bro tope u wan make i come kidnap ur phone abi. Abeg come upload dis ting jare. Hmmmmm i take a deep breath. Make i take water jare.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
-41-

'Will it be wise of me to go to the Palace to confront her? She's wicked and a murderer, she can just kill me. Wait oh, what would I have done I got there?' He asked himself thoughtfully.

He heard Darasimi calling his name from the back. She had been running after him. It might just be like a password to death for her. She thought.

'Don't go, you'll put me into trouble if you should go, please save me from this. Help me, you know how wicked she is.' She addressed.

Daniel turned to the back and stared at her. "Alright, I've been thinking about it too. It won't make sense to go and tell her about this. She might even kill me also. I just don't want you to do me like this, we can always behave we hate each other so that people won't go and tell her about us. I really love you!" He uttered and moved closer to her.

'I do too, but what I passed through in that forest she took me to, to warn me was deadly. I even thought I would die there, really afraid of my life oh.' She uttered.

'Don't worry dear, I'll protect you. In every aspect. During this holiday, I'll monitor her to know whatever she's doing and planning against you.' He promised.

'Dan, don't worry about that. I don't want you to risk your life for me. Everyone in this village knows how wicked and heartless she is, please don't.' She begged.

'I will, I'll just make sure I monitor my movement to the core. I'm really afraid of something happening to you.' He drew her to himself and hugged her.

The Princess and her friends were at the usual venue of their gists and games. Beatrice was laughing out loud concerning what happened to Darasimi when Ruth was explaining to them.

The Queen had assured her of not fearing him, she has scared her with death and she assured her she must have left Dan as at the morning she was telling Ruth.

Ruth was so happy to hear this
she called all her friends to come and play
with her so they would celebrate that Daniel was now his.

They were doing that when Daniel came out of the Palace. He knew the princess and her friends were by the pool side and could guess they were talking about Darasimi. They all kept quiet on seeing him come outside, he thought on what he could do and called a guard beside the entrance to the palace.

'I'm going to my girlfriend's place, when the king wakes up, just tell him I went out. Wanna go have nice time with her.' He uttered in a loud voice, so that princess and her friend would hear.

Olufunke was clearing the living room when she discorvered the passport photograph that fell down from Daniel on the floor. "This is Tony!" She said exclaiming and was afraid. "Where has this girl found this passport, is she really investigating?" She asked himself.

Darasimi rushed out and saw her mum staring at the passport. "Mum, what happened?" She asked.

The broom fell off Funke's hand on hearing Dara's voice. "Em.. Nothing. Where did you find this passport photo?" She inquired.

PASSPORT? She asked as she moved closer to see who was on it. "I don't know this man. Why?" She asked.

'Em... Nothing.' Funke replied smiling.

Darasimi shook her head angrily. "I knew it, I knew that was what you'd say!" She shouted and went inside.

Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Vewi api 2 just walk up hour and meet d upd8s ready. More bro Dan! Everyone is bring water.. Water bawo.. Lacasera and pop corn on point oh.. 9c upd8
Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013

No.. I don't tink xo, at least Ruth tried rubbish and she was dealt with and it won't be easy to hear that someone is trying to harm someone you love and you won't be able 2 be angry... Abi?
Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2013

No.. I don't tink xo, at least Ruth tried rubbish and she was dealt with and it won't be easy to hear that someone is trying to harm someone you love and you won't be able 2 be angry... Abi?

Winnie1950: I would have loved to predict Darasimi's real roots but i will just shut up because i don't want to spoil the fun.

Abeg predict am, u no spoil am na. Sheyb na prediction...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ sis winnie.. Lol

@ sis heywhy.kum
lol 2..u sha wan knw.. Leggo kip following.

@ bro Abimbs.. I don up upd8 bayi oo

Need ur comments all! Love u!
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950:
wow u are here already and you failed to invite me ba its not fair o

btw op check out those double post of yours and edit dem
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Erm.........erm........erm. Kingphilip no be like that o na because i no see u na e make i no tell u........... No be lie i swear.
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950: Erm.........erm........erm. Kingphilip no be like that o na because i no see u na e make i no tell u........... No be lie i swear.
no p sha i go call u at 8pm

op wen we go c d nxt update now
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
kingphilip:
wow u are here already and you failed to invite me ba its not fair o

btw op check out those double post of yours and edit dem

*noted boss!*

Me no knw se u and sis Winnie dey walk hand-in-hand ni oh..
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
kingphilip:
kingphilip

Welcome to my thread..
Re: ***total Love*** by Winnie1950(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
kingphilip:
no p sha i go call u at 8pm

op wen we go c d nxt update now
erm....... Abeg e no go possible o because my popsi go just kill me. He no even know say i dey nairaland sef e for don kill me since. Na tomorrow e go be abeg around dat 9-10am. Or we go see for Facebook.
Re: ***total Love*** by kingphilip(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Winnie1950: erm....... Abeg e no go possible o because my popsi go just kill me. He no even know say i dey nairaland sef e for don kill me since. Na tomorrow e go be abeg around dat 9-10am. Or we go see for Facebook.
k no p den 9.15 it is
Temitope Daniel:

Welcome to my thread..
tnx boss i'll following jejely jare hope say another update go soon show
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
kingphilip:
k no p den 9.15 it is

tnx boss i'll following jejely jare hope say another update go soon show

Sure, on its way..
Re: ***total Love*** by Hameenat94(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
heywhy.kum:

yes. Buh he really nids 2 b careful cos of Darasimi safety. Nd y z he denyin her?
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hameenat94:
yes. Buh he really nids 2 b careful cos of Darasimi safety. Nd y z he denyin her?

Denying? Whr did he deny her?
Re: ***total Love*** by abimbs: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
-42-

Olufunke sat down, still staring at the passport. She wondered how the passport got into the house. "This is Tony." She kept on saying it. She took the passport and kept it in her pause, she walked inside to check on Darasimi. She entered without knocking on the door. "Sorry dear, you can't under..."

Darasimi cut in immediately. "I can understand. Who is the man in the passport? Where do you know him? What do you have with the King?" She asked.

'All these questions will be answered but its not yet time. I'll tell you myself all you want to know but I want you to promise me something.' She addressed.

'I'm all ears.' She replied, putting on a t-shirt.

'You won't have anything to do with the Royal family. I don't want their wahala.' She replied.

'If I should start arguing with you now, I know you won't answer me. I've heard.' She replied.

Ruth patiently waited for the Queen to arrive so she could tell her that Daniel went to her place that day. The queen just took her shower after the hectic day when Ruth she met Ruth seated on the couch in her room.

'Can I help you?' She said and smiled on seeing her.

'Mum, its against Daniel oh.' She uttered.

'Abi you saw him and that girl together?' She asked curiously.

'No, but I overheard him making a call of going there.' She replied.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that aspect." She replied.

Daniel was at Darasimi's place that evening. They were at the front of the gate talking. Daniel was out of the discussion into thoughts of different kind. "Its good to be at a royal authority, the Queen commands anyhow she likes and whatever she says must be obeyed." She uttered.

Daniel was just staring at her but thinking of entirely different thing. He was thinking of his father, how he would be at that present situation. "How will he be, without christ when he dies." He thought in him.

"DAN!" Darasimi shouted.

He came back to normal position. "Yeah." He quickly responded, and had a heavy exhalation.

'What are you thinking of?' She asked, looking worried.

'Just had a flash of my father, thinking of how he'll be presently and where he'll be without christ.' He uttered.

Darasimi smiled. "I know its not just easy not to be with ones father. Me too nko?" She asked.

'You are trying to make jest of me abi, at least you have a father you live with happily but I don't. Although he may has many wives but you still live with him and he doesn't beat your mum.' He uttered.

'It would have been better to know my dad, beating my mum.' She replied.

'Meaning? You aren't living with your father?' He asked.

Darasimi wasn't sure, she didn't know how to bring the matter to an understable stage.

'Em.. Not really pleased. The issue is just that mum acts so strange these days. Dad doesn't attend to our needs, he does to his other wives. He hates me and my mother, I do hear them talk about the palace also. There is something hidden.' She said in displeasing heart.

'This is great!' Daniel uttered.

Re: ***total Love*** by heywhykum(f): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hameenat94:

Its 2ru sha.. More oh...
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
heywhy.kum:

Its 2ru sha.. More oh...

Lol
Re: ***total Love*** by D9ty7(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ T.Dan: come and update before i sleep.
@ winnie: hope no problem. I no dey see you for my thread again.
Re: ***total Love*** by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
D9ty7: @ T.Dan: come and update before i sleep.
@ winnie: hope no problem. I no dey see you for my thread again.

Urgh.. Tayad baje. Av bn typn *Love and Wisdom* since. Make we make am 2mao. You go meet am here. Promise..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Shattered Glass / >>>> How Are The Mighty Fallen? <<<< ( A Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.