Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? (7408 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / If You Are Asked To Choose Another Tribe In Your Next Life,What Will It Be ? / Are You Proud Of Your Tribal Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
*Kails*:

mixing is mixing sir.
according to you mixing is wrong, yet there are africans who as individuals are a mix of two or more tribes
as well as entire tribes that are a collection of different people. wink

as i told fula not too long ago, you have an ancient group such as the masai and their cousins the rendille who are
a mix of nilotic ppls and cushitic peoples.

you also have some tutsi who are a mix of bantu and cushitic.

Even some of your own Hausa ppl are chadic and nilotic. wink

Its only 1 subgroup of the Rendile who are "supposed" to be mixed with the Nilotes. The Rendile are mainly Cushtic, not just in Genetics, but also in culture, religion,etc.

As for the Tutsi, they are also mainly Bantu (80-90%) and very similar to the Hutu, etc., also in culture, religion, genetics and so on. The Tutsi have adapted/evolved themselves to their pastoralist lifestyle over the ages.

My Hausa people are not Nilotic. We are "mainly" Chadic.

Again in Tribes you try to ensure the survival of the larger original genopool so that any slight mixing that may hav occured is diluted over the ages. That is the whole point and therefore every tribespeople must not waver and contribute to their tribes genetic survival as has been done by default over the ages.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by macof(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Compatibility is more important than whether the person is from my tribe or not.
there's the highest probability of being compatible with someone from your tribe

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

LOL come on man you say that now about not giving into temptation, but even the most strongest willed men sometimes do because we start to think with our other heads. Maybe you are not this way, but I can tell you if a Zaghawa, Tuareg, Hausa, Kanuri, Toubou, etc. woman approached me and she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and she also spoke Fulfulde (there are a lot of non Fulani who also speak Fulfulde or the Kirdi people and Bute people) I don't know if I would be able to reject her if she was so beautiful that my mind is tantalized.

A weak-minded person can fall for any piece of beauty.

Ive seen and come into contact with loads of non-Hausa beauties in my life. Even non-Nigerian/non-African.

However the key is you have fun if you want to, but when it comes to marriage and settling down, you must be dutiful and settle with one from your own people.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by macof(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
*Kails*:

you are aware that many african tribes are the result of two or more tribes mixing right? lipsrsealed grin
there's a difference between tribe and ethnic group. tribes can be created by the mix of other tribes of the same ethnic group but ethnic groups have the same origin, no mixing.

The reason I pointed this out is because am very sure u mixing the words "tribe" and "ethnic"
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
macof: there's a difference between tribe and ethnic group. tribes can be created by the mix of other tribes of the same ethnic group

The reason I pointed this out is because am very sure u mixing the words "tribe" and "ethnic"

Very True.

For example, one may say Ijaw and Igbo are different tribes. Yet they are genetically (ethnically) distantly related and have a common root dating back to the migratory periods.

language (Niger-Congo) and territorial proximities must be noted aswell.

Infact this explains how easily Ijaws and Igbos incorporated members of each others tribes into themselves. (e.g., Jaja of Opobo).

Another case example would be of proper tribes withing an Ethnic Group.

E.g., Zazzagawa, MAguzawa, Kebbawa, etc., are different Hausa Tribes that can intermarry.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Afam4eva(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
*Kails*:

NOPE! cool cool

we have communities that have their own
traditions but we all view each other as one. smiley
It's quite strange. So, it means English is your indigenous language?
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Fulaman198(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Very True.

For example, one may say Ijaw and Igbo are different tribes. Yet they are genetically (ethnically) distantly related and have a common root dating back to the migratory periods.

language (Niger-Congo) and territorial proximities must be noted aswell.

Infact this explains how easily Ijaws and Igbos incorporated members of each others tribes into themselves. (e.g., Jaja of Opobo).

Another case example would be of proper tribes withing an Ethnic Group.

E.g., Zazzagawa, MAguzawa, Kebbawa, etc., are different Hausa Tribes that can intermarry.

Even if there genetics maybe similar, Ijaws and Igbos are different ethnic groups as they speak different languages. Your example with the Hausa was perfect though.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Its only 1 subgroup of the Rendile who are "supposed" to be mixed with the Nilotes. The Rendile are mainly Cushtic, not just in Genetics, but also in culture, religion,etc.

Actually there are more Nilotic Rendille people than full cushitic rendille people, the rest are a perfect 50/50 mix
according to geneticists. Culturally they are just as mixed seeing as how they practice Waaqism (which has long since been abandoned by their Cushitic brothers and traded in for Islam) and they speak two languages, one mostly Nilotic and the other Cushitic. wink They are mutts all the way.

As for the Tutsi, they are also mainly Bantu (80-90%) and very similar to the Hutu, etc., also in culture, religion, genetics and so on. The Tutsi have adapted/evolved themselves to their pastoralist lifestyle over the ages.

Yes they are MOSTLY bantu but not 100 percent. wink grin

My Hausa people are not Nilotic. We are "mainly" Chadic.

Sir, MAINLY is not the same as ENTIRELY or ALL. grin

Again in Tribes you try to ensure the survival of the larger original genopool so that any slight mixing that may hav occured is diluted over the ages. That is the whole point and therefore every tribespeople must not waver and contribute to their tribes genetic survival as has been done by default over the ages.

Mixing is mixing.
You cannot ever completely erase your "mixed" heritage. Even if I had a biracial child, who married a white person, and their children all married whites, and their children all married whites...those children may or may not look anything like me BUT my genes will ALWAYS be within them. grin grin Without my contribution, they would not be. wink

This applies to interracial mixes as well as those that occur within the same race.

TRIBE = SAME CULTURE/PRINCIPLES

it does not = homogeneity esp. when it comes to tribes that are patriarchal tongue tongue

Why do I say that, well let's say there was an individual whose mother was Zulu and their father was Afar, they'd be considered an Afar. Ok, and let's say the said mixed individual was a male who married an Afar woman and they had kids. YES, those kids would be Afar by culture and blood but wouldn't be pure tongue.

Trust me, such a thing is not new to Africa. Therefore, this your "blowing the whistle on inter-tribal mixing to 'genetically purify' Africans movement" is a few centuries too late. grin grin
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's quite strange. So, it means English is your indigenous language?

Patois as well.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Afam4eva(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
*Kails*:

Patois as well.
Ohh, the Jamaican pidgin English.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ohh, the Jamaican pidgin English.

PATOIS. smiley
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fulaman198:

Even if there genetics maybe similar, Ijaws and Igbos are different ethnic groups as they speak different languages. Your example with the Hausa was perfect though.

hmmm.
which further proves my point. grin
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

How do you know? PLease quote the source.

The rendille started off as cushitic but mixed with nilotic ppls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendille_people

The Rendille are believed to have originally migrated down into the Great Lakes area from Ethiopia in the more northerly Horn region, following southward population expansions by the Oromo and later the Somali.[/quote]

grin grin grin

so in other words they traveled to the south along with the oromos and the somalis smiley

In terms of creed, many Rendille practice a traditional religion centered on the worship of Waaq/Wakh.[2] In the related Oromo culture, Waaq denotes the single god of the early pre-Abrahamic, montheistic faith believed to have been adhered to by Cushitic groups

The Ariaal sub-group of the Rendille, who are of mixed Nilotic and Cushitic descent, speak the Nilo-Saharan Samburu language of the Samburu Nilotes with whom they cohabit

info on their cousins the masai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people#Culture

Many ethnic groups that had already formed settlements in the region were forcibly displaced by the incoming Maasai,[11] while other, mainly southern Cushitic groups, were assimilated into Maasai society. The resulting mixture of Nilotic and Cushitic populations also produced the Kalenjin and Samburu

The Maasai's autosomal DNA has been examined in a comprehensive study by Tishkoff et al. (2009) on the genetic affiliations of various populations in Africa. According to the study's authors, the Maasai "have maintained their culture in the face of extensive genetic introgression".[25] Tishkoff et al. also indicate that: "Many Nilo-Saharan-speaking populations in East Africa, such as the Maasai, show multiple cluster assignments from the Nilo-Saharan (red) and Cushitic (dark purple) AACs, [size=18pt]in accord with linguistic evidence of repeated Nilotic assimilation of Cushites over the past 3000 years[/size] and with the high frequency of a shared East African–specific mutation associated with lactose tolerance."[25]
Y DNA[edit]

A Y-chromosome study by Wood et al. (2005) tested various Sub-Saharan populations, including 26 Maasai males from Kenya, for paternal lineages. The authors observed the E1b1b haplogroup in 50% of the studied Maasai,[26] which is indicative of substantial gene flow from more northerly Cushitic males, who possess the haplogroup at high frequencies.[27] The second most frequent paternal lineage among the Maasai was Haplogroup A3b2, which is commonly found in Nilotic populations, such as the Alur;[26][28] it was observed in 27% of Maasai males. The third most frequently observed paternal DNA marker in the Maasai was the E1b1a haplogroup (E-P1), which is very common in the Sub-Saharan region; it was found in 12% of the Maasai samples. The Haplogroup B was also observed in 8% of the studied Maasai,[26] which is also found in 30% (16/53) of Southern Sudanese Nilotes.

PAGAN 9JA:
Honestly I do not see how this 1 case and any other isolated cases should determine the fate of Africa and the Worlds millions of Tribal Ethnic Groups

You don't WANT to see it. You yourself admitted your ppl are not "pure", stating that you are MOSTLY Chadic...not all. wink

PAGAN 9JA:
Actually I just realised, it is wrong to call the Rendile as mixed. The Rendile as a whole are a Cushtic people.

There is a small subgroup, called the Ariaal Tribe in the Rendile, who are infact descended from Nilotic Samburu, who got culturally assimilated with the Rendille. They themselves know that they are infact Samburu. and their language is a dialect of Samburu.

whereas the Rendile proper speak the Cushtic language of "Rendille".

Here is what is really said on wikipedia sir:

"According to Spencer (1973), the Rendille are organized into an age grade system of patrilineal lineage groups (keiya), which are subsumed under fifteen clans (group). Of those, only nine are considered authentic Rendille. These Northern Rendille or Rendille proper are consequently the only ones that are included in the traditional Rendille moiety (belesi). The remaining six clans that are excluded from the moiety consist of mixed individuals. Five of those clans are of Rendille (Cushitic) and Samburu (Nilotic) descent. Collectively, the latter hybrid groups are referred to as the Ariaal or Southern Rendill"

PAGAN 9JA:
As for "Waaqism" you are wrong

I'm right, truss mi wink.

Just the other day, I was having a conversation with my Ethiopian Habesha Taxi driver and he told me about how they still worship Waaq and all the customs etc in Trad. Religion.

LOL habesha people worship waaq? grin grin LWKMD!

Sir, you mean OROMOS, right? grin

PAGAN 9JA:
That doesnt make them mix. Just because Hausa are muslim today, it doesnt mean they are mixed.

that argument has already been slayed and roasted.

PAGAN 9JA:
Again I cannnot say. THey might infact be nearly 100% but just got evolved/adapted to their current physicalities over the years.

PAGAN 9JA:
Again I told you, that is the point. IT gets diluted (incase of any admixture). A tribe must preserve its overall genetics and preven it from being taken over/diluted by foreign genes.

The Tutsi have maintained their major Genetics as a "cohesive group".

PAGAN 9JA:
Very true. However pure/natural Ethnic Groups as a rule preserve their genetics to a near-pure status. Any admixture is diluted over the years. THe Majorly GEnes must remain strong as they have.

*sighs* undecided undecided

PAGAN 9JA:
1) This doesnt apply to non-tribals.

In the case of whites and blacks (AA's, etc.), your admixture is to a point of no return. Tribal and Ethnic mixing has crossed even the 50-80% marks.

grin grin grin

PAGAN 9JA:
Take the case of Carribbean blacks for example. Extensive mixing with completely unrelated groups - Native Tribes, different African mainland Ethnic Groups, Whites/Spanish/Portuguese, etc. and even within the white populace, there is intermarriage over the years between different European Tribes. THere is no question of dilution or breeding back. These people have lost their purity completely.

grin grin

And there are no Africans in Africa who have not crossed the "points of no return"? grin

So these habesha babes are an exception because they are continental Africans right? grin grin

despite some of their people being up to 60 percent semetic? grin

Looking like a tribe of alicia keys clones! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUL8E_1b6w

(my song btw! cheesy)

alicia keys (Italian and black/AA) grin grin

PAGAN 9JA:
race hardly matters. Im discussing Genetics and ethnicity here.
lol. grin

AS WAS I. I only added in race to make the point clearer.
The same rules apply once you label ppl.

PAGAN 9JA:
TRIBE IS BLOODLINE FIRST AND FOREMOST.

you cannot parade our tribes as some kind of Cultural Cult or Clique. We are Ethnic Groups with blood affinities.

Ok..*shrugs*

PAGAN 9JA:
You are not making any sense here. Zulus and Afar have never had contact with each other.
Therefore if Zulus come into the equation of Afar and vice versa, then each will be viewed as an alien/invasive/unnatural intrusion.

OMG!! grin

I was making a point to illustrate how patriarchal societies can cause ppl who are not pure
to still view themselves as one thing due to tradition
. Even then, there Africans from different nations or regions of Africa who mix and their offspring at times take on one culture for identification purposes.

Take a look at this chocolate hunk, Edris Elba who is Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean.

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2011/09/idris-elba-beanie.jpg[/img]

I guarantee that his parents' tribes had nada to do with each other DIRECTLY yet they created a mixed African man who also has a daughter with an African woman who is neither Ghanaian or Sierra Leonean but LIBERIAN. grin

You see what I am saying? It's nothing new dude. Or what of the Nigerian men who marry and procreate with south african women? lol EXACTLY.

PAGAN 9JA:
Law of Patriarchy only applied to the Tribes within the Greater Ethnic Group and the Clannish System of the said group. With Globalization, etc., todays Africans are taking it literally as an excuse to mean that one can marry anyone, as long as the tribal lineage is patriarchal. That is bullsh!T

grin grin

PAGAN 9JA:
Dont you know how europe lost her tribes? BY INTERMARRIAGE.

yes i am aware of that. smiley

PAGAN 9JA:
If 2 Tribes marry each other and then with each subsequent generation, the kids marry other tribes. The original culutre of the ethnic Groups will dissappear and become extinct with 2-3 Generations.

lol abeg calm down! grin
GEEEZE! grin grin

PAGAN 9JA:
Centruies Late? Are you kidding me?

Almost all African Tribes have maintained purity of their Tribal Bloodlines, so far until the current Age. I have already explained any slight dilutions that do not affect the major Genetic Strength.

if you still do not understand my point, all I can say is. .

You are just jealous of our tribal structure and are sub-consciously attempting to pull it down, like all other mixed people.

@bold you are a TOP OF THE LINE comedian. cheesy cheesy

PAGAN 9JA:
This is why I say that Tribals should keep away from mixed people and mixed people have no right on commenting on issues regarding our tribes to destabilize our tribes.

Yeah, you're trolling as usual. wink
It's ok, we can pretend you are 100% pure if you want to. smiley
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
FULAMAN!! angry angry
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Fulaman198(m): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2013
*Kails*:
FULAMAN!! angry angry

grin
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Ogobara(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2013
dp
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Ogobara(m): 5:48am On Oct 26, 2013
*Kails*:

The rendille started off as cushitic but mixed with nilotic ppls.

The Rendille are believed to have originally migrated down into the Great Lakes area from Ethiopia in the more northerly Horn region, following southward population expansions by the Oromo and later the Somali.

grin grin grin

so in other words they traveled to the south along with the oromos and the somalis smiley

In terms of creed, many Rendille practice a traditional religion centered on the worship of Waaq/Wakh.[2] In the related Oromo culture, Waaq denotes the single god of the early pre-Abrahamic, montheistic faith believed to have been adhered to by Cushitic groups

The Ariaal sub-group of the Rendille, who are of mixed Nilotic and Cushitic descent, speak the Nilo-Saharan Samburu language of the Samburu Nilotes with whom they cohabit

info on their cousins the masai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people#Culture

Many ethnic groups that had already formed settlements in the region were forcibly displaced by the incoming Maasai,[11] while other, mainly southern Cushitic groups, were assimilated into Maasai society. The resulting mixture of Nilotic and Cushitic populations also produced the Kalenjin and Samburu

The Maasai's autosomal DNA has been examined in a comprehensive study by Tishkoff et al. (2009) on the genetic affiliations of various populations in Africa. According to the study's authors, the Maasai "have maintained their culture in the face of extensive genetic introgression".[25] Tishkoff et al. also indicate that: "Many Nilo-Saharan-speaking populations in East Africa, such as the Maasai, show multiple cluster assignments from the Nilo-Saharan (red) and Cushitic (dark purple) AACs, [size=18pt]in accord with linguistic evidence of repeated Nilotic assimilation of Cushites over the past 3000 years[/size] and with the high frequency of a shared East African–specific mutation associated with lactose tolerance."[25]
Y DNA[edit]

A Y-chromosome study by Wood et al. (2005) tested various Sub-Saharan populations, including 26 Maasai males from Kenya, for paternal lineages. The authors observed the E1b1b haplogroup in 50% of the studied Maasai,[26] which is indicative of substantial gene flow from more northerly Cushitic males, who possess the haplogroup at high frequencies.[27] The second most frequent paternal lineage among the Maasai was Haplogroup A3b2, which is commonly found in Nilotic populations, such as the Alur;[26][28] it was observed in 27% of Maasai males. The third most frequently observed paternal DNA marker in the Maasai was the E1b1a haplogroup (E-P1), which is very common in the Sub-Saharan region; it was found in 12% of the Maasai samples. The Haplogroup B was also observed in 8% of the studied Maasai,[26] which is also found in 30% (16/53) of Southern Sudanese Nilotes.

Honestly I do not see how this 1 case and any other isolated cases should determine the fate of Africa and the Worlds millions of Tribal Ethnic Groups

You don't WANT to see it. You yourself admitted your ppl are not "pure", stating that you are MOSTLY Chadic...not all. wink

Actually I just realised, it is wrong to call the Rendile as mixed. The Rendile as a whole are a Cushtic people.

There is a small subgroup, called the Ariaal Tribe in the Rendile, who are infact descended from Nilotic Samburu, who got culturally assimilated with the Rendille. They themselves know that they are infact Samburu. and their language is a dialect of Samburu.

whereas the Rendile proper speak the Cushtic language of "Rendille".

Here is what is really said on wikipedia sir:

"According to Spencer (1973), the Rendille are organized into an age grade system of patrilineal lineage groups (keiya), which are subsumed under fifteen clans (group). Of those, only nine are considered authentic Rendille. These Northern Rendille or Rendille proper are consequently the only ones that are included in the traditional Rendille moiety (belesi). The remaining six clans that are excluded from the moiety consist of mixed individuals. Five of those clans are of Rendille (Cushitic) and Samburu (Nilotic) descent. Collectively, the latter hybrid groups are referred to as the Ariaal or Southern Rendill"

As for "Waaqism" you are wrong

I'm right, truss mi wink.

Just the other day, I was having a conversation with my Ethiopian Habesha Taxi driver and he told me about how they still worship Waaq and all the customs etc in Trad. Religion.

LOL habesha people worship waaq? grin grin LWKMD!

Sir, you mean OROMOS, right? grin

That doesnt make them mix. Just because Hausa are muslim today, it doesnt mean they are mixed.

that argument has already been slayed and roasted.

Again I cannnot say. THey might infact be nearly 100% but just got evolved/adapted to their current physicalities over the years.

Again I told you, that is the point. IT gets diluted (incase of any admixture). A tribe must preserve its overall genetics and preven it from being taken over/diluted by foreign genes.

The Tutsi have maintained their major Genetics as a "cohesive group".

Very true. However pure/natural Ethnic Groups as a rule preserve their genetics to a near-pure status. Any admixture is diluted over the years. THe Majorly GEnes must remain strong as they have.

*sighs* undecided undecided

1) This doesnt apply to non-tribals.

In the case of whites and blacks (AA's, etc.), your admixture is to a point of no return. Tribal and Ethnic mixing has crossed even the 50-80% marks.

grin grin grin

Take the case of Carribbean blacks for example. Extensive mixing with completely unrelated groups - Native Tribes, different African mainland Ethnic Groups, Whites/Spanish/Portuguese, etc. and even within the white populace, there is intermarriage over the years between different European Tribes. THere is no question of dilution or breeding back. These people have lost their purity completely.

grin grin

And there are no Africans in Africa who have not crossed the "points of no return"? grin

So these habesha babes are an exception because they are continental Africans right? grin grin

despite some of their people being up to 60 percent semetic? grin

Looking like a tribe of alicia keys clones! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUL8E_1b6w

(my song btw! cheesy)

alicia keys (Italian and black/AA) grin grin

race hardly matters. Im discussing Genetics and ethnicity here.
lol. grin

AS WAS I. I only added in race to make the point clearer.
The same rules apply once you label ppl.

TRIBE IS BLOODLINE FIRST AND FOREMOST.

you cannot parade our tribes as some kind of Cultural Cult or Clique. We are Ethnic Groups with blood affinities.

Ok..*shrugs*

You are not making any sense here. Zulus and Afar have never had contact with each other.
Therefore if Zulus come into the equation of Afar and vice versa, then each will be viewed as an alien/invasive/unnatural intrusion.

OMG!! grin

I was making a point to illustrate how patriarchal societies can cause ppl who are not pure
to still view themselves as one thing due to tradition
. Even then, there Africans from different nations or regions of Africa who mix and their offspring at times take on one culture for identification purposes.

Take a look at this chocolate hunk, Edris Elba who is Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean.

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2011/09/idris-elba-beanie.jpg[/img]

I guarantee that his parents' tribes had nada to do with each other DIRECTLY yet they created a mixed African man who also has a daughter with an African woman who is neither Ghanaian or Sierra Leonean but LIBERIAN. grin

You see what I am saying? It's nothing new dude. Or what of the Nigerian men who marry and procreate with south african women? lol EXACTLY.

Law of Patriarchy only applied to the Tribes within the Greater Ethnic Group and the Clannish System of the said group. With Globalization, etc., todays Africans are taking it literally as an excuse to mean that one can marry anyone, as long as the tribal lineage is patriarchal. That is bullsh!T

grin grin

Dont you know how europe lost her tribes? BY INTERMARRIAGE.

yes i am aware of that. smiley

If 2 Tribes marry each other and then with each subsequent generation, the kids marry other tribes. The original culutre of the ethnic Groups will dissappear and become extinct with 2-3 Generations.

lol abeg calm down! grin
GEEEZE! grin grin

Centruies Late? Are you kidding me?

Almost all African Tribes have maintained purity of their Tribal Bloodlines, so far until the current Age. I have already explained any slight dilutions that do not affect the major Genetic Strength.

if you still do not understand my point, all I can say is. .

You are just jealous of our tribal structure and are sub-consciously attempting to pull it down, like all other mixed people.

@bold you are a TOP OF THE LINE comedian. cheesy cheesy

This is why I say that Tribals should keep away from mixed people and mixed people have no right on commenting on issues regarding our tribes to destabilize our tribes.

Yeah, you're trolling as usual. wink
It's ok, we can pretend you are 100% pure if you want to. smiley
The Black American negropeans are the only group of people on earth that take pride of being mixed, they suffer some of the worst form of low self self esteem and eager more than anyone for cross breeding in order to wash away their Nigerian/Ghanaian/Senegalese/Beninese genes (that they hate more than anything )from their progeny, and have a great obsession toward (caucasian feature; hair that they call "good hair"wink and Horn African women : Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean for their non-stereotypical "African feature"

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2013
Yo keep your anti-east african rants to yourself or on threads which are more appropriate instead of digging up old topics to moan and groan. I dont have nothing to do with your conversations about east "african supremacy"...you keep that btn you and the individuals.

*unfollows thread*
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2013
one more thing, stop stalking me around the forum.
i could careless what you like or prefer. do your thing YOUR way and I'll do mine.
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 26, 2013
Marriage is overrated..
Re: Will You Marry Your Tribal Person Or Another Tribe? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2013
--

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hispanic World / Ibo Granmoun : The Roots Of Haitian Democracy / Nigerian Children Ashamed Of Their Names ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.