Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It (754 Views)

No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
How will u feel when ur partner cancels your wedding on a day to d wedding?. As for me I pray it won't happen cos I mite be suicidal or I will leave dat environment
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ms_Steph: How will u feel when ur partner cancels your wedding on a day to d wedding?. As for me I pray it won't happen cos I mite be suicidal or I will leave dat environment
suicide? Abeg i no wan laugh my asss finish.
Personally, I'd just go play some video game or hang out with my male folks.
You should be very glad you didn't even get married to such unstable man sef. lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by gozmos(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Make una just pray make it no happpen
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Emaprince: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
I will only be surprised and thank GOD For making her come out open and let me know we are not meant to be
i don't believe any body is indispensable..I will also be dissapointed due to the invited people...but i'll move on
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
I understand the financial loss.
The disappointment, betrayal.
But those things are part of what makes life life!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ema prince: I will only be surprised and thank GOD For making her come out open and let me know we are not meant to be
i don't believe any body is indispensable..I will also be dissapointed due to the invited people...but i'll move on
From 1st-Last word are exactly what I meant.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by tonnieblaise(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
shoot d bastard 4 wasting my time and money
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Lock myself in with a chilled bottle of Andre rose,log on to Nl while I drink,then fall asleep afterwards,My life continues the next day with fresh enthusiasm.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
byvan: Lock myself in with a chilled bottle of Andre rose,log on to Nl while I drink,then fall asleep afterwards,My life continues the next day with fresh enthusiasm.
drinks don't aways work on everitin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Trust me,it does wonders when it's needed.He called off a wedding,he didn't terminate my life,people are wired differently,my logical senses always prevail more often than not.I ll move on with or without the wedding.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by tpia5: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Funnicator:
suicide? Abeg i no wan laugh my asss finish.

You should be very glad you didn't even get married to such unstable man sef. lipsrsealed

Nice post even though your user id is somehow, lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
SHE ONE DIE?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by Enegod(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ms_Steph: How will u feel when ur partner cancels your wedding on a day to d wedding?. As for me I pray it won't happen cos I mite be suicidal or I will leave dat environment
women and wedding!!! undecided i don't understand!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by tpia5: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
true, a lot of women place so much emphasis on the wedding ceremony?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wedding Is Cancelled A Day To It by didicold(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na to buy a 5=cl bottle of coke and use some sleeping tablets, so i can sleep dat day away, d next day nay to chop eba and okra...life goes on

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Me Brethren! / Love Versus Lust: Which Is Stronger And... / “I Can’t Get Married Because Of Nigerianmedia” – Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.