Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,472 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... (2680 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Can A Guy Be Too Busy For You And Still Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by 50calibre(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

tongue I really enjoyed your toto the other day! Indeed, you're a good rider......
Extend my greetings to Mr. Chima

Isn't her toto stinky? I thought the hag had chemical weapons in her toto
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You have bleeped your mother in law?

Gotdam...Igbos!

No pretend you no enjoy am!
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

Isn't her toto stinky? I thought the hag had chemical weapons in her toto

grin you need to enter the place 50cent abi 50 calibre...... Her honey pot na Upper credit
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by 50calibre(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin you need to enter the place 50cent abi 50 calibre...... Her honey pot na Upper credit

I go try to enter, although I would have to use a nylon bag and gloves for protection grin
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by MrsChima(f): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

No pretend you no enjoy am!

Keep dreaming bish. wink
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by MrsChima(f): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2013
50calibre:

I go try to enter, although I would have to use a nylon bag and gloves for protection grin

This obsolete gay.
Re: She Wants You And You're Too Busy For Her... by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Keep dreaming bish. wink

Don't worry boo...... Everything we do, is between me and you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? / Do We Still Have Ladies With Some Dignity? / Anybody Feeling The Same Way....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.