Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Compare And Contrast,miss LASU And Face Of IMSU - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Compare And Contrast,miss LASU And Face Of IMSU (3032 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? / Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compare And Contrast,miss LASU And Face Of IMSU by ebera(f): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Was surfing the net today and came across where they were comparing beauty queens.I clicked that of the young stars:Miss LASU and Face of IMSU.
So who do u think is better off.let's know beauty queens are beauty queens.
Why the face off? 'cos they are both reigning beauty queens of state Universities in Nigeria! One in the East and the other in the west! Meet Miss Faderera Mariah Omosowoeni the new Miss Lagos State University (LASU). The tall and dark lady emerged the most beautiful girl in campus in a beauty pageant held on 4th July of this year!
Photos below shows the delectable 5ft 5inch tall Miss Nwaohiri Amarachi, a 22yr old Nigerian Medical Laboratory Science Student in Imo State University (IMSU), who is the current face of the university!

Beautiful ladies right but who's finer?

Re: Compare And Contrast,miss LASU And Face Of IMSU by fabulousdame(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
miss lasu has my vote
Re: Compare And Contrast,miss LASU And Face Of IMSU by prettylizabeth(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
miss Imsu all the way. Am proud to be an IMO star

(1) (Reply)

Kilt For Scottish Men / Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day. / Face Lightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.