Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (8219 Views)

Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group.. / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
RETAIN DRAGNET, PUSKIN AND HONSULE..

AND I STILL NOMINATE PHYSISE...

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by biomedixexcel(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
I hereby disqualify physise....... We need someone who's a real hacker and not bias

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by krugar07(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
psalmdave: The person that is been thumbed up for d mod should be a non sentimental nd stricked person cos sum pple's aim in this mod atuff is to ban tecNO threads etc...ill like the person appointing to look into d contestants profile's carefully he,he they comment etc cos the person who is likely gonna win it is an anti tecNO guy,check d comments etc,well its nt like m against any1 bt mods shudnt be based on who contributes or spend his whole with nairaland
everyone is sentimental. every one has his favourite brand. not even a mad MOD will close a thread just because he hates the associated brand.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by psalmdave(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
krugar07: everyone is sentimental. every one has his favourite brand. not even a mad MOD will close a thread just because he hates the associated brand.
watch nd see....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alcapone92: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mannylex for mod.... # team Mannylex, #team android ...

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
I suggest physee
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
9jadelta: I suggest physee
votes with incorrect spelling are considered invalid!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Alcapone92: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
I think this guy's should render a manifesto.... Still #team Mannylex
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Phones Section needs a Moderator to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thank you.
What are the incentives?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by hammedkola(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by hammedkola(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
indigene:
What are the incentives?

You will be able to ban that "guy" that has been disgusting you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mannylex(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2013
hammedkola:

You will be able to ban that "guy" that has been disgusting you.. grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by stephano100(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2013
runzlord: votes with incorrect spelling are considered invalid!
are we voting for mods,because i didnt see dat o
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mannylex(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2013
stephano100:
I don't think itz by votes.... People are just making their suggestions.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Femistico(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2013
Uchiha Itachi:

fifthed grin
sixthed..I like dat guy cuz he dey contribute wella to phone section and he always repeat himself for dose lazy peeps who needs help on any issue

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2013
omotayos01:
u ke, u dat always abuse pple dat say negative tin abt tecno. Jst contnue ur contribution in tecno thread cuz dat where u wil b useful and nt as a mod. We dnt want an abuser as a moderator, infact if u were made a moderator, d e-war on nairaland phone section jst began, cuz we knw wat u can do 4 tecno and dat may cause problem in nairaland phone section and 4 oga seun itself.
[size=18pt]TRUEST TALK................[/size]

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by honsule(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2013
biomedixexcel: O think physise deserves it but he needs to stop hating TECNO products Hahahahahahaa!

as funny as ur post might be u are violating RULE 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2013
stephano100:
No we aren't. Interested NLers have to indicated interest to stand a chance of been appointed.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by krugar07(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Obinoscopy: No we aren't. Interested NLers have to indicated interest to stand a chance of been appointed.
ok
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by krugar07(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Obinoscopy: No we aren't. Interested NLers have to indicated interest to stand a chance of been appointed.
i am 'interested'
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2013
SO HOW DO WE KNOW THE PERSON WHO WILL BE CHOSEN?? I THINK A POLL VOTE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER?? MY OPINION THO..

PHYSISE FOR MODERATOR...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2013
deejay_harry1: SO HOW DO WE KNOW THE PERSON WHO WILL BE CHOSEN?? I THINK A POLL VOTE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER?? MY OPINION THO..

PHYSISE FOR MODERATOR...
We don't choose based on a NLer's popularity, we choose based on the requirements as stated in the first post.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Obinoscopy: We don't choose based on a NLer's popularity, we choose based on the requirements as stated in the first post.
If that be the case, AM INTERESTED
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Obinoscopy: We don't choose based on a NLer's popularity, we choose based on the requirements as stated in the first post.

Re-reading your first post, menh, IMHO, OCTAVO is the one for this...

Physise has all the requirements except the NL Rules part.

Also, A NLer who is used to stirring up controversies on the forum shouldn't be appointed.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Edunwa302(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
How much
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mannylex(m): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Judinho59:

Re-reading your first post, menh, IMHO, OCTAVO is the one for this...

Physise has all the requirements except the NL Rules part.

Also, A NLer who is used to stirring up controversies on the forum shouldn't be appointed.
Judge not.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mannylex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
honsule:

as funny as ur post might be u are violating RULE 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Honourable has spoken.. .

@biomedixexcel, @ this point in time, whatever you say or do would be used against you in the court of law. wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Voned(f): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
MANNYLEX FOR MOD. wink '

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get My Money Back From Jumia / VIEWERS DISCRETION: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana / My Experience With The Gionee A1 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.