Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,881 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151293 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2013
waldigit :

Genesis 16:11-12 and the angel of the lord said to her, behold thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael because the LORD hath heard thy afflication.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Shalom
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by otokx(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2013
The Kenyan authorities should speed up the rescue process.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by MahatmaGhandi: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Genesis 16:10-12
The angel of the LORD said to her further, "Behold, you are with child, And you will bear a son; And you shall call his name Ishmael, Because the LORD has given heed to your affliction. 12"He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers." 13Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, "You are a God who sees"; for she said, "Have I even remained alive here after seeing Him?"…

is this not what is the case today. God sees the end from the beginning
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by buJu234: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Dear Kenyans

my heart is with u... dont worry I just read this morning that the right medicine for the Islamic madness has been contacted... I mean the Israelis.. its only this country in the world that knws how to deal with the Islamic Bleep-ups

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24199351

so just relax as far they are in charge every thing is fine.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

How classless. It is not my job to fight criminals. I leave that to law enforcement.

...but do you have blood flowing in you? Do you still believe you are human and feel like one? You seem to have a heart of stone, no human feelings whatsoever! Whoever fights criminals successfully from Nairaland Forum! Now, maclatunji, you can understand why I told you that some comments/thoughts are best left inside of you!!!!! The above comment reveals your true self..... INSENSITIVE....it is not boldness, it is not fear-----remember me now? Do I still remind you of someone?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by SKYQUEST(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2013
ayinba1: It is sad that innocent people have suffered in this heinous act. We muslims do not support the harm done to innocent people by muslims or non muslims. For those wishing ill on Islam and all muslims, it is a shame that you cannot see what Islam preaches versus what some people who are muslims do.

Wishing all muslims dead is not any better than what these people have done. The hatred in your hearts is just a step away from a terror act.
May the good Lord comfort those who have suffered losses on both sides of the crisis, amen.

I am not a muslim but I concur with this submission. You can not condemn this lunatics for their killinglike and be quity of the same conspiracy by wishing death to other innocent muslims.
I am however at a loss why Islam is amost present in all terrorist acts all over the world.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2013
Those white people asking if Kenya has Malls.WTF do they think? They think People have been held hostage in their Caves?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by maclatunji: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2013
anitank:
It still doesn't change the fact that majority of the people carrying out terrorism and suicide attacks all over the world are all MUSLIMS from one religion ISLAM!!!! How do u defend that??

You don't defend crimes, you condemn. Your assertion is open to debate.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslims-only-carried-out-2-5-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil-between-1970-and-2012.html
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Sooo soo saaad!

I 'Hate' Islam. Fvck y'all basterd terrorists. The terrorist mod could also hide my post for all i care. I know too well and one day you will swallow a pill of your destruction.

***Spit on you pigs and your filthy religion.

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

if thats the case why do somalis, arabs, and indians own most of kenyas economy and buisness. why do indians treat you guys like poo, why do most somalis have kenyan house keepers lol
YOU ARE A VERY VERY STUPID MAN...STUPID INDEED, I FEEL LIKE HATING SOMALIS CAUSE OF YOU BUT I HAVE FRIENDS WHO I REALLY LIKE BUT YOU ARE VERY STUPID..EVEN IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE JOKES OR YOU ACTULLY BELIVE IN WHAT YOU SAY I PRAY BEFORE THIS WEEK IS OVER YOU EXPERIENCE STRIFE IN YOUR LIFE...IDIOT. Somalis are so poor here in kenya and you speak idiocy? And if there are housekeepers who are Kenyans so what? As long as its an honest job... Wherever you are you are a refugee with no country to talk about just pride over a shamble of a country. You do not want peace in your country because you are afraid you will be forced to relocate there. In my life never have i met a more foolish person like you. yes am a Bantu and a Cushite and am proud of my heritage am proud of what or who God created me to be. Stupid terrorist, a man with no country. Killing children and women to show ur might....i pray before this week is over you will face something that is negative in your life. You a** f*** yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
theres a facebook page that was opened 8 days before the attack.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westgate-Attack-Intelligence-Feeds/202127816632167
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by maclatunji: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2013
dbride:

...but do you have blood flowing in you? Do you still believe you are human and feel like one? You seem to have a heart of stone, no human feelings whatsoever! Whoever fights criminals successfully from Nairaland Forum! Now, maclatunji, you can understand why I told you that some comments/thoughts are best left inside of you!!!!! The above comment reveals your true self..... INSENSITIVE....it is not boldness, it is not fear-----remember me now? Do I still remind you of someone?

Spare me the drama, my posts on this thread are way more helpful than your sentimental whinning. Bereaved Kenyans are being objective, looking to address the issue frontally. You are here waiting for me to cry you buckets to prove what to you?

You can't be hurt more than Kenyans and they are not asking the world to shutdown or keep wailing and lamenting. They are looking for solutions.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Don't mind the bigots. They seize the opportunity to advance their myopic views.

Never read any comment of yours where you showed sympathy to the victims of any muslim jihadist attack. Why are you so callous, always defending the indefensible. Waoh, you have so defined who you are...very cold even if a friend falls dead by your side! Your friends, that is if they know your username, must be watching you or maybe you are birds of the same feather; people like you can only attract like minds! Much love though.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by SKYQUEST(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2013
funnyx: Somalis don't deserve any form of intervention in their land, they are extremely egoistic, racist, clannish and opiniated set of people. That's why I always say; leave them to their fate, let them keep killing each other one day they'll wipe themselves off the face of earth.

Wrong! When they have done killing all the innocent among them, they will turn to kill all the innocent outside their territory. That is the way they think and operate. The worldwide intervention in Somali is long overdue.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by yetseyi(f): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Emary: I've been reading this thread and silently weeping for hours now. The real problems here transcend religion. All I see is pure wickness and intolerance. I have so many muslim neighbours and friends who are decent, patient, kind and well-mannered so I can't imagine them doing this but you just never know.

Meanwhile, I have been imagining this kind of scenario at any of our own local shopping malls or a major event and God help us, it would be a pure disaster. If they took 20 mins to respond in Kenya, ours maybe up to 1hr. Please, we have to be vigilant on our own,o. Observe your neighbours, co-workers and all the people in the vicinity of anywhere you park, shop or eat out. Store emergency numbers on your phone, don't hesitate to report any overtly suspicious activities and get up and leave the place if your inner voice tells you to. This kind of situation will be every man for himself in Lagos. At least people were helping each other there but here, even a road traffic accident victim is stared at with little effort to help. I know we say, God forbid, it can't happen to us but none of these people ever imagined this either. I mean it looks just like a movie. God save your children, o!

my thought exactly can we respond within 20 minutes in nigeria? I saw paramedics,ambulances, people caring for a fellow human
and @the bolded I was watching on amateur video of how people were scampering to safety in the mall after the attack on cctv station and it was said that they called the police and I am just wondering if there"s any emergency line we can call the police on here in Nigeria well may be except Lagos with the emergency 767 and 112
If some thing like this happens do we even have a general number to call the police?

honestly I feel the kenyans are ohk. they may not be the best but they tried . 20 minutes in Nigeria is impossible( I dont hate nigeria ooo proudly naija) but that is the truth.
I hope something of this magnitude never happens in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by maclatunji: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2013
dbride:

Never read any comment of yours where you showed sympathy to the victims of any muslim jihadist attack. Why are you so callous, always defending the indefensible. Waoh, you have so defined who you are...very cold even if a friend falls dead by your side! Your friends, that is if they know your username, must be watching you or maybe you are birds of the same feather; people like you can only attract like minds! Much love though.

I think you need maclatunji as a "villian" to make life meaningful for you. If you have eyes and can't read me condemning terrorism, it is your myopia. I can't help you with that.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Spare me the drama, my posts on this thread are way more helpful than your sentimental whinning. Bereaved Kenyans are being objective, looking to address the issue frontally. You are here waiting for me to cry you buckets to prove what to you?

You can't be hurt more than Kenyans and they are not asking the world to shutdown or keep wailing and lamenting. They are looking for solutions.

There is an animal instinct and a human instinct, you have made your choice. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Saraha1(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2013
May god help us all
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
shymexx:

There's a conflict of ideologies and factions even in Christianity - hence why a lot of Christians dissociate themselves from the Catholic Church and why Roman Catholics and Protestants will never get along. However, the most important thing is personal education and the ability to use our God given brain matter effective to be able to see the clearer picture. Honestly, the problem with most people is that they don't seeking information and I take in hook, line, and sinker, everything someone they believe is higher than them indoctrinates them with. It's all about mind control.

Yeah right! The difference is Christians don't resort to violence to settle their differences.

About what you referenced in your earlier post and them letting Muslims go before descending on non-muslims. Let me draw a comparison here: everything the West invades a third world country with other races of people, the first thing they do is to evacuate all Westerners and give travel warnings - however, would call that a race war? It would be simplistic to do that because if you look at the bigger picture, it has absolutely nothing to do with race and more to do with politics. Hence, why this isn't a religious thing. And Al Shabab's rants on twitter has also been about KDF (Kenyan Defense Forces) and not non-Muslims. Honestly, I expect you to know better than the rest of the yokels running amok on this thread. Most of them have brains, but the most difficult task for them is the ability to use them effectively.

When a western country invades a third world country, but evacuates westerners beforehand, I won't call it a race war because westerners come in all races. I would call it a war for western domination/interests.

Now I'm not denying the political motives behind all these, all I'm saying is its not solely political, but religious as well. There is always a political reason to perpetrate acts of terror. Here is Bin Laden on 9/11

"God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable—and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon—I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women."

"for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples."

Here is Tanweer ( one of the 7/7 guys ) on the 7/7 attacks

" What have you witnessed now is only the beginning of a string of attacks that will continue and become stronger until you pull your forces out of Afghanistan and Iraq. And until you stop your financial and military support to America and Israel "

Here is Michael Adebolajo's

You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think politicians are going to die? No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back … leave our lands and you will live in peace."

Here is Al-shabab on twitter

"The Mujahideen entered #Westgate Mall today at around noon and are still inside the mall, fighting the #Kenyan Kuffar (infidels) inside their own turf,"

"What Kenyans are witnessing at #Westgate is retributive justice for crimes committed by their military,"

Do you see these statements, can you differentiate them? They all have one thing in common, Religious extremists with political grievances.

You want to know rebels groups who are purely political? Then look at NDPVF ( Niger delta people's volunteer force ), Che Guavara's 26th of July Movement, the Farcs, The IRA, The LRA etc

Also, about people and governments not being scared to create divisions - I completely disagree with that. They might be scared on the surface - however, most of their policies thrive on the divisions in which they created in the first place. Everything they do in the open is superficial, beneath all that is where their real intention lies.

As for Samantha Laithwaite - I've not really heard anything about her since they were looking for her in East Africa. That's another brainwashed goon.

Finally, as a black man and I believe it's the same for all conscious minds, Abrahamic religion is the worst thing to happen to Africans and humanity at large. So understand that I'm not defending Islam here, I'm just trying to paint a clearer picture better than Mona Lisa for you. I'm definitely not a fan of Islam and what it stands for - just the same way I can't stand the Roman Catholic and everything it's about. And I've got no love for Arabs, ragheads and camel jockeys.

I understand your points loud and clear bro, these radicals are increasing in numbers, imposing their own stricter version of sharia on everyone. On the surface, political reasons seems apparent, but there is always a religious undertone.

As for the Abrahamic Religion, hope you know the true Abrahamic religion is Judaism ( one i agree is a religion of trouble ) Christianity borrows a bit from it, claims some of the Abrahamic promises as well, but Christianity's true path is Jesus Christ. Well that's an issue for some other day.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2013
The Kenya military surveillance chopper

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01: Sooo soo saaad!

I 'Hate' Islam. Fvck y'all basterd terrorists. The terrorist mod could also hide my post for all i care. I know too well and one you will swallow a pill of your destruction.

***Spit on you pigs and your filthy religion.

angry angry
. The terrorist moderator hidden post need to be fish out and handle to law efforcement agency and why can't some christian association prays for holy ghost fire to strike the terrorist moderator within seven days.I wiill just announce R.I.P bro to him with open teeth
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anitank(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2013
deepsea: theres a facebook page that was opened 8 days before the attack.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westgate-Attack-Intelligence-Feeds/202127816632167
It wasn't opened for that purpose. They just renamed it this morning
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Final assault

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2013
See this fool angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2013
born2fuck: . The terrorist moderator hidden post need to be fish out and handle to law efforcement agency and why can't some christian association prays for holy ghost fire to strike the terrorist moderator within seven days.I wiill just announce R.I.P bro to him with open teeth

Holy ghost fire plus thunder go strike down every terrorist mod and their sympathizers.. They are all cowards. They claim they are fighting the cause of Islam **Islam my foot** and yet they go about maiming and killing innocent and defenseless people. Fvck!! Na thunder upon thunder with all the afflictions of the world go strike the terrorists and their sympathizers.

I'm really annoyed and couldn't but feel sorry for those killed and maimed innocent people.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2013
To somali11 ,somali12,… your comments are irritating and stupid. You should learn something about Kenyan society. We don’t give a sh**t about you or your country. We allowed you in our country to stay, do business and you call us monkeys. Please you f**heads are ugly than baboons .Please stop messing with us coz belief me when I say this Kenyans are fed up with u.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Kenyan Islamic leaders urge for unity and condemn the Al-shabaab militants for their heinous act and request them to heed what Islam manifests...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Another picture of the ATTACKER EMERGES!

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2013
I salute this brave Kenyan policeman by the name Yussuf Hajji jnr, he risked life and limb to save lives .... He is Kenyan of somali origin.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by arthgideon: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2013
This is serious. The world is just scary
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Emary(f): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Kenyanstar: I salute this brave Kenyan policeman by the name Yussuf Hajji jnr, he risked life and limb to save lives .... He is Kenyan of somali origin.

I beg the guy try! God bless him.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2013
We should be careful o,...the media especially. Alshabab never finish for their camp o,they are everywhere,keeping records and waiting to strike again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.