Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151198 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Huge explosions, gunfire and bellows of dark smoke from

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Thousands of Kenyans volunteers were lining up to donate blood in order to replenish blood bank and save survivors, the president and other leaders also donated blood......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anitank(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2013
A part of the mall is on fire cry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by preeky: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2013
these cowards are finally blowing themselves up

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anitank(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Fire service at the scene already. I hope Nigerians are learning from this
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by emmasege: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2013
I hope our selfish politicians (APC and PDP) can borrow a leaf from their Kenyan colleagues who put aside partisan politics and unite in mourning and lifting their nation up in this difficult moment. If it were to be Naija, Lai and Reuben/Okupe would have almost exchanged blows in order to satisfy their paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Kenyanstar: I salute this brave Kenyan policeman by the name Yussuf Hajji jnr, he risked life and limb to save lives .... He is Kenyan of somali origin.

Your hero in the third picture was not so brave. Why exposed the vulnerable child to fire when he could've bravely crept/crawled om the tiled floor towards the child. What if the child took a bullet while stayed in a safe corner bellowing to the poor child. To me that was not brave enough.. undecided

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
preeky: these cowards are finally blowing themselves up
F****ng motherf****rs, how many children were still inside i wonder, inhuman cant even call them animals, devils children of satan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01:

Your hero in the third picture was not so brave. Why exposed the vulnerable child to fire when he could've bravely crept/crawled om the tiled floor towards the child. What if the child took a bullet while stayed in a safe corner bellowing to the poor child. To me that was not brave enough.. undecided
would you be brave enough to do that for a stragner's child yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Shine1177: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
I check the news on Yahoo! News and i discovered that only pictures of Whites who were running for dear life was shown. Oyinbo and racism. This the link:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/kenya-attack-hostages-held-terror-strike-004342562.html?vp=1#dKlXvm7

May the soul of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Attackers blew generators which lots of fuel - Military Source

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01:

We salute him, good job. As for you no comment mr heroic from your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
The brave kenyan policemen who risked their live to save innocent individuals, this brave one almost lost his life after helping rescue hostages..

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
These guys want to blow up dis fine mall oh! Kai, islamists dnt appreciate good tins!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
all of this to receive 72virgins and everlasting erecti.ons in the so-called paradise undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by amarilo: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
This people are giving book haram a new brain. No more going to shop rite when am in naija. Local market here I come.

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by eaglechild: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01:

Who is easier to target a small child or a full grown man.
Please there is a difference between bravery and foolhardiness.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jenams: These guys want to blow up dis fine mall oh! Kai, islamists dnt appreciate good tins!
lol nice one!!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Zsupuk: F****ng motherf****rs, how many children were still inside i wonder, inhuman cant even call them animals, devils children of satan.
..oh no oh no my friend lost her only two young children...wat evil is this...satan.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by true2god: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
dbride:

...but do you have blood flowing in you? Do you still believe you are human and feel like one? You seem to have a heart of stone, no human feelings whatsoever! Whoever fights criminals successfully from Nairaland Forum! Now, maclatunji, you can understand why I told you that some comments/thoughts are best left inside of you!!!!! The above comment reveals your true self..... INSENSITIVE....it is not boldness, it is not fear-----remember me now? Do I still remind you of someone?
I have said it before, a moderate muslim has the tendency of going radical at any moment of which maclatunji is one of them.

In a matter that has to do with religion, an average/educated muslim losses all forms of rationality.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
bad omen to Kenya citizens.

Nigeria should watch their back
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
There was heavy gunfire when the military purge and assault started.....

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by plux: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
'The White Widow'--The woman behind the westgate mall terror attack

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Agbgift: So the woman who lead the terrorist group now, is also fighting for Allah to get how many male virgins?
St-upid people with senseless ideas.
its sad
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Islam is a fertile ground for extremism. From the opening chapter to the very last, the word 'LOVE' does not occur in the Koran.

There's no two ways about it, islam makes people are bit too violent, I remember how the 'teblics' in my school back then gets violent at the slightest provocation, and most of them are in judo or karate class learning how to fight!

Its a sad reality.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by nikky341: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Why would people shoot children and pregnant women and still belive to they will make heaven

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kenyanstar: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Armored personel carriers arrive with Rangers and ATPU (anti-terrorism police unit)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
nikky341: Why would people shot children and pregnant women and still belive to they will make heaven
that is islam for you, if you have muslim as friend then you are not different from a person keeping lion as pet and feeding it with one goat everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by preeky: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
God help kenya God help Africa.its terrible! what did nKenya do to deserve such atrocities
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anitank(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
plux: 'The White Widow'--The woman behind the westgate mall terror attack
How sure are u of that? Or are u talking based on hearsay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dare2think: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
shymexx:

The crux of the matter is the message they intend to send across and the message is clear and it's for political reasons. And Kenyan forces aren't in Somalia for religious reasons, they're there for political reasons and for national defense.

Politics and religion are two separate things. Basically, I think why everyone keeps harping on about religion is because the group behind the attack is connected to Al Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula. However, who's "Al Qaeda" and who're behind "Al Qaeda?" Once you have a better understanding of the group and those behind it, then you would be able to decipher my point of view. We need to critique objectively.

Shymexx, you disappoint me with the bold statement.

In every country, from western Britain to conservative Iran. Politics and Religion are the same. They co-exist and would not not survive alone.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by kotieno: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pray for us Kenyans! Terrorism showing it's ugly head once more.
Preeky, some terrorism is also self inflicted...corrupt immigration allowing in all manner of criminals with fake papers!
We host a lot of foriegners running away from war in their own countries... etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.