Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151195 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shollyps: All muslim are not terrorist...but all terrorist are muslim

Abi o... and sadly so.
angry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2013

Chilling: al-Shabaab terrorists live-tweeted the attack until Twitter suspended their account
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jenams: and wat hav u done in ur own little capacity to ameliorate d plight of d child? Mr pointer of fact!
Shut up!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
One of the picture is too graphic so I don't post it
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horus:

Chilling: al-Shabaab terrorists live-tweeted the attack until Twitter suspended their account
good one from twitter! Its d muslim extremists against d whole world right now!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Daniel Howden, Africa correspondent for the Independent newspaper, tweets:

Kenya police firing tear gas and warning shots at Kenyan onlookers. Crowd getting angry #westgate

Here's another view of the smoke currently billowing from the shopping centre. Kenya's interior minister says the fire was started by the militants who set mattresses alight in a supermarket.

Michael Shuval, Producer, BBC Arabic tweets:

Senior Israeli security official: "There are no Israeli soldiers fighting in #Kenya. There are no Israeli hostages in the mall."

Bryan Omoto, Kenya Tweets:

it's crazy over here, the levels of anxiety are extreme, we still waiting for a word of the events unfolding.

Anne Soy, BBC News

I can see a military armoured vehicle driving out, away from the scene. We do not know what is going on. Helicopters fly over every now and again. The military operation appears organised.

"They were shooting anybody and everyone who came in their way," says a survivor of the Westgate attack. He told the BBC World Service he confronted one of the gunmen. "I actually saw him face-to-face - he did fire two shots at me, but I don't know how he missed."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24200990

Citizen TV News ⁠ @CitizenTVNews

A man suspected to have been involved in the Westgate attack is arrested at JKIA.The man who had disguised himself was travelling to Turkey.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01:
Shut up.
SHUT DOWN!!!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01:
Yes! I would. It's my duty to do so if I signed up to join a force. Aw c'mon!!

angry
well according to report this was just a normal person who was helping out, it wasn't his duty
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dare2think: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Horus: One of the picture is too graphic so I don't post it

is it a beheading!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: well according to report this was just a normal person who was helping out, it wasn't his duty

Ohhh k. That makes lotta sense. Thank you!! I thought he was a force..

angry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jenams: SHUT DOWN!!!

angry grin cool
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=14pt]Police ignored me as I exposed Westgate terrorist – survivor[/size]

September 21, 2013 by KENNEDY KANGETHE

NAIROBI, Kenya, Sep 21 – A survivor of the Westgate terrorist attack has recounted how police ignored him when he pointed to them one of the gunmen who disguised himself as a victim.

The witness told how the gunman changed his clothes and mingled with other victims before he vanished in the crowd outside the mall.

“The man is of Arab origin, he changed his clothes on first floor and left with the victims as they were being rescued,” he said.

“When I saw him outside the building I told the police this is one of the gunmen but they did not heed to my plea but asked me to get out.”

The account raised fears most of the attackers may have escaped during the confusion, although some were detained or killed during the mayhem.

One of the gunmen who had earlier been detained in hospital succumbed to his bullet wounds.

Somalia’s Al-Qaeda-linked Shabaab rebels claimed responsibility for the attack saying on Twitter it was in retaliation for Kenya’s military intervention in Somalia.

“The Mujahideen entered #Westgate Mall today at around noon and are still inside the mall, fighting the #Kenyan Kuffar (infidels) inside their own turf,” the Islamist militants tweeted.

“What Kenyans are witnessing at #Westgate is retributive justice for crimes committed by their military,” the group said.

Masked gunmen stormed the teeming upmarket mall in Nairobi on Saturday, sprayed gunfire and killing around 30 people and injuring more than 60 others before holing themselves up in the complex with hostages.

The gunmen are said to have spoken in a foreign language, possibly Arabic or Somali.

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2013/09/police-ignored-exposed-westgate-terrorist-survivor/
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01:

Ohhh k. That makes lotta sense. Thank you!! I thought he was a force..

angry
the joke is on u!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deepsea: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Our forces are visible at the balcony of first floor

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by thelegend1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Till death do us part.....

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
^^ shocked shocked all 4 72virgins ...may God help us all we are living in the midst of animals

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
the legend: Till death do us part.....

this touched me
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Jenams: the joke is on u!

Joke or not I don't give a fvck. I'm still on my point..

angry
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
and pple dare say that this wasn't influence by the attackers religious beliefs when they are calling pple kuffars undecided this is just pathetic. People putting their lives on the line for orders made by people who will continue living their lives after they are killed

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Really feeling sick about this

if I owned the mall I'd probably have died of high BP
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
mtcheeew!!

See how ppls lives were been wasted for no reason!

fuukkk mosulems
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
the legend: Till death do us part.....

Sooooooooooo Sad. sad

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
See how they spill the blood of innocent Catholic embarassed embarassed
God hear our prayers
Jesus Christ hear our prayers
Virgin Mary mother of God hear our prayers
God do not abandon your children.proctect us from the evil , save us from the swords ,bombsand Ak-47 of Moslems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.