Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151452 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
cool318: @ Africa-down,

I can see that u are a replica of Jomo Gbomo of Niger delta millitants, Abubakar Shekau of Boko haram , u are a faceless internet freak miscreant, trying to hide under a decoy, i swear , try and show urself , dont hide under the mask of the internet and post as a self acclaimed Somali warlord,
what has happened to the ever dreaded Somali pirates in the gulf of Eden, are they still alive?.
I bet u , if u dont have anything concrete or apologetic to say about the incident, just turn off your computer and close your eyes ok!!!.
Seun and Mods, pls close this guys account just as Twitter closed his brothers account, FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL.

their is more piracy in west africa than in east africa as of last year. Stop hijacking boats, and stop copycatting somalis

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Agbgift(f): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

hussshh blacky husshhh

you are very wicked yourself, abeg go ahway . I like when i type in how nigerians sound. They sound like monkeys. lol

Young man, grab your teddy bear and go to bed. Enough of your stu.pidity.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Agbgift:

Young man, grab your teddy bear and go to bed. Enough of your stu.pidity.

if i were u i would go to that mall and steal as many weaves as possible. god knows you need it.

you need a somali dikkkkk so you can have kids with soft hair, cause your race is an abomination.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Zsupuk: Am a kenyan you b*s***d. Cause of u i hate my cushitic blood i thank God i was born in Kenya. Kenya is a masaai word, swahili is a bunch of bantu, portuguese, english and arabic words and its our national language. We never picked cotton and you guys never existed within our border till idiots like u caused war within ur country causin innocent children n women to ran to us for help. Darling you were one of the naked kwashakor babies crying for relief food. Majority of u are good, grateful you are a bad seed who thinks he is a special race which identifies with no one hence wild animal tendencies. Maybe God may answer both our prayers you and ur fellow terrorist would blow your country up so as it can detach itself from africa then u can attach to fellow arabs, who by the way hate ur guts, or create ur own special terror continent oh wat bliss.very dirty people very dirty, unhygenically...u guys need serious help and you stink ur perfume colongne insence doesnt help makes one want to throw up when close to u..u hand a** wipers

lol, u have no cushitic blood son. stop trying to claim us. Unless your full cushitic than your not a cushitic person.

ugly monkey trying to claim my race.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

this proves that they were targeting kenya and america for invasion of somalia which was backed by america.

what does this have to do with islam, or somalis killing only christians.

like i said, you reap what you sow

and you are happy they killed the americans.america that has given so many of you refugee status

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
achimotan:

and you are happy they killed the americans.america that has given so many of you refugee status

dont put words in my mouth.

i said kenya needs to leave somalia, or alshabaab will do this type of stuff to them. wink
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by PAPAAFRICA: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

their is more piracy in west africa than in east africa as of last year. Stop hijacking boats, and stop copycatting somalis

lol dumb-ass, ZoOmalia is one country, they are talking about the ENTIRE Coast of West Africa. the fact that ZoOmalia, one country, held the top spot is disgusting.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by francisbiz: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

i speak and type in somali too nacas yahow yahud ka eh.

I think my ancestors have proved themselves for me as i was never enslavd. But your people have alot of cotton on your shoulders, so brush that off and go jump off a bridge

IF YOU DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE AS IN SUICIDE BOMBING TO BE MARTYRED, I WILL NOT TAKE YOU SERIOUS ANY LONGER.
YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT.
ALLAH SAID YOU SHOULD DO IT!
YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT; IS IT BECAUSE I AM NOT ARAB?
PLEASE DO IT NOW, YOU KNOW THERE WONT BE FOOD TOMORROW: SOMALIA IS HAVING DROUGHT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol dumb-ass, ZoOmalia is one country, they are talking about the ENTIRE Coast of West Africa. the fact that ZoOmalia, one country, held the top spot is disgusting.

we got ballz, something you guys have never had, but due to modern techonology i suggest your people go buy a pair
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by PAPAAFRICA: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

we got ballz, something you guys have never had, but due to modern techonology i suggest your people go buy a pair
lol, but when you posted the article piracy was a bad thing. why the change of heart?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
onila: i know dey r wicked but at least they showed their soft side to the children

n gave them chocolate

What fuckkery! What is the world turning into? So you will proudly deny your God just to have a bite of chocolate? Fork!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by cool318(m): 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ Africa-down
I just have only one word for you, Why werent you among the Millitants that carried out the cowardice shooting in the mall?
its only when you answer this question that i can answer any of your useless bickering again on this site that you registered free of charge to extol your useless and cowardice + stupid attitude.
go to bed and sleep, Internet coward.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by anitank(f): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Am watching the live news now. All hostages have been released, some of the attackers killed. Others fled to the top floor. Let's see how they run now as the military is everywhere around the building.

About 69 persons are still missing and unaccounted for but thank God for the lives that were saved.

RIP to the dead, may God strengthen their families and loved ones
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
cushitic blood my foot.upon all this imaginary superior colour, you still cannot not have effective functional goverment in that hell hole

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Africa down
Ofcourse that is a somali woman, are you an idiot or what? We got fuckloads of pics and vids of Somali people starving over there in the north, and you gonna deny it, just because she's no hijab on? Who cares about dignity when there's nothing to eat?
This is the sad scenario you'd encounter in Nothern Kenya refugee camps or in Somalia. You are busy trashing negroes in your comfortable apartment in Eastleigh, Nairobi, while completely oblivious of this sad state of affair?
Dude, these gorrilas feed your hungry (and angry) women and children. We hen peace is restored in Somalia, we will kick you all out! We cant wait.
You are a shame to us...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol, but when you posted the article piracy was a bad thing. why the change of heart?

didnt say it was a bad thing, you said it was, i showed you that west africa has more piracy than east africa
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by PAPAAFRICA: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
if they were so brave they would have attacked a Kenyan military base but because they are cowards they attack a F-ing shopping mall. Wallahi you things are termites.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hbuyosh: @Africa down
Ofcourse that is a somali woman, are you an idiot or what? We got fuckloads of pics and vids of Somali people starving over there in the north, and you gonna deny it, just because she's no hijab on? Who cares about dignity when there's nothing to eat?
This is the sad scenario you'd encounter in Nothern Kenya refugee camps or in Somalia. You are busy trashing negroes in your comfortable apartment in Eastleigh, Nairobi, while completely oblivious of this sad state of affair?
Dude, these gorrilas feed your hungry (and angry) women and children. We hen peace is restored in Somalia, we will kick you all out! We cant wait.
You are a shame to us...

she is bantu, the people we brought to somalia as slaves idiooot, thanks for prooving my point

somalis have to cover their hair, and we dont have wide nose and nappy hair.

lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

this guy has no idea how politics and political pressure works. This was done to get attention not necessarily to kill people.

Alshabaab did this so they can show kenya they can attack anywhere, they already attacked uganda killing 70+ people in 2010

Oh! So its now politricks abi?
Well since you know much about politics and media attention, I guess you failed to grasp the other coin which does not leave the Kenyan government any choice but to sustain an a.sss whooping onslaught on al-shabab!
All I am saying is next time pick men your own size, proof to us that the ordinary somalian wearing a skirt is not to be toyed with! Attack the kenyan armoury! Then you will get the media attention you want!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

lol, u have no cushitic blood son. stop trying to claim us. Unless your full cushitic than your not a cushitic person.

ugly monkey trying to claim my race.
Not your son you ugly mofo...and i dont need you to rubber stamp who i be....and please take a bath...why do you people hate water? Eeeewwwwwww....
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
What's Somalia?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
GH KWAME:

Oh! So its now politricks abi?
Well since you know much about politics and media attention, I guess you failed to grasp the other coin which does not leave the Kenyan government any choice but to sustain an a.sss whooping onslaught on al-shabab!
All I am saying is next time pick men your own size, proof to us that the ordinary somalian wearing a skirt is not to be toyed with! Attack the kenyan armoury! Then you will get the media attention you want!

am guessing they got tired of killing kenyan soldiers inside somalia

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
cool318: @ Africa-down
I just have only one word for you, Why werent you among the Millitants that carried out the cowardice shooting in the mall?
its only when you answer this question that i can answer any of your useless bickering again on this site that you registered free of charge to extol your useless and cowardice + stupid attitude.
go to bed and sleep, Internet coward.

the dude does not want to forgo the peace and comfort the western world is giving him

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
achimotan:

the dude does not want to forgo the peace and comfort the western world is giving him

am not a fighter, am a peaceful muslim who occasionaly observes the state of world affairs from the coffee shop computer across the street from apartment.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

i speak and type in somali too nacas yahow yahud ka eh.

I think my ancestors have proved themselves for me as i was never enslavd. But your people have alot of cotton on your shoulders, so brush that off and go jump off a bridge

Huh? Not unslaved my arsse! Can you feed yourselves? You guys are homeless, just because there is no physical chains on your hands and feet does not mean you are free. Continue deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol, but when you posted the article piracy was a bad thing. why the change of heart?
Dont mind him...Kisimayo their port was taken by Kenyan troops and the navy have drastically reduced piracy...reason for this attack by his people, their source of income is in jeopardy. Remember u are reasoning with someone who is chewing khat tooo doped up to see reason and speating all over the room he is. Dirty somalians disgusting animals.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
GH KWAME:

Huh? Not unslaved my arsse! Can you feed yourselves? You guys are homeless, just because there is no physical chains on your hands and feet does not mean you are free. Continue deceiving yourself!

the two states of puntland and somaliland have 6 million people and they have not had a single gun shot in 20 years. everything is happening in the capital.

but your an idiooot.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Zsupuk: Dont mind him...Kisimayo their port was taken by Kenyan troops and the navy have drastically reduced piracy...reason for this attack by his people, their source of income is in jeopardy. Remember u are reasoning with someone who is chewing khat tooo doped up to see reason and speating all over the room he is. Dirty somalians disgusting animals.

kenyans are in their right place as history has intended. always dying for the somali cause. before you were our slaves, today you are the slave of the somali governemtn who has ordered you to die, because somali soldiers blood is too expensive and people will overthrow the government if a somali man dies, his clan will come and fight the government.

this is the kenyan trash somalis have to sweep from the floor everyday. the fact they eat fufu makes picking them up that much harder.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

am not a fighter, am a peaceful muslim who occasionaly observes the state of world affairs from the coffee shop computer across the street from apartment.

mr observer what is your take on the deadly attack on christians in church in pakistan over the weekend

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
achimotan:

mr observer what is your take on the deadly attack on christians in church in pakistan over the weekend

i love america
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by francisbiz: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

dont put words in my mouth.

i said kenya needs to leave somalia, or alshabaab will do this type of stuff to them. wink

SO YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE AMERICANS!
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE KENYAN MILITARY THAT HAVE OCCUPIED YOUR TERRITORY.
PLS HOW LONG HAS KENYA COLONIZED SOMALIA?
KENYA NEED TO CREATE A KENYAN STATE IN SOMALIA.
I USE TO BUY FOOD FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE SOMALIAN WHO WASHES MY CAR, AND MY WIFE GIVES FUFU AND EGUSI SOUP TO THE MAN'S WIFE FOR WASHING MY WIFE'S CLOTHES. THEY ARE OBEDIENT SERVANTS, I NEVER KNEW THEY COULD DO TERRORISM.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
francisbiz:

SO YOU ARE AFRAID OF THE AMERICANS!
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE KENYAN MILITARY THAT HAVE OCCUPIED YOUR TERRITORY.
PLS HOW LONG HAS KENYA COLONIZED SOMALIA?
KENYA NEED TO CREATE A KENYAN STATE IN SOMALIA.
I USE TO BUY FOOD FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE SOMALIAN WHO WASHES MY CAR, AND WIFE GIVES FUFU AND EGUSI SOUP THE MAN'S WIFE FOR WASHING MY WIFE'S CLOTHES.

kenya has been dying in somalia for 2 years now.

I love america, the whether is nice, and my president is a nigggger

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.