Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,105 members, 7,860,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151445 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

kenyans are in their right place as history has intended. always dying for the somali cause. before you were our slaves, today you are the slave of the somali governemtn who has ordered you to die, because somali soldiers blood is too expensive and people will overthrow the government if a somali man dies, his clan will come and fight the government.

this is the kenyan trash somalis have to sweep from the floor everyday. the fact they eat fufu makes picking them up that much harder.
Mr Somali B**ta*d we both know these pics are fake and just propaganda you do know times up...u are about to be shipped bk to your holy land Somalia so that you can play with the few al shabaab boys there...sooon you will be going home...We cant wait...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

am guessing they got tired of killing kenyan soldiers inside somalia

KwaaaaaaaaaÀ!
Sorry, this post just reeks of ignorance
and an attempt to quickly shift goal post after getting SCHOOLED on your
ignorance here.
Heck, what am I saying? You didn't just
shift the goal post... You've put the goal
post on WHEELS to be shifted at any
time!

If you are killing the Kenyan soldiers in somalia, why are you appealing for the withdrawal of the Kenyan troops?
Ma guy! Please commit suicide! Do it for allah! Your virgins are waiting for you!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
Zsupuk: Mr Somali B**ta*d we both know these pics are fake and just propaganda you do know times up...u are about to be shipped bk to your holy land Somalia so that you can play with the few al shabaab boys there...sooon you will be going home...We cant wait...

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
GH KWAME:

KwaaaaaaaaaÀ!
ignorance here.
time!

If you are killing the Kenyan soldiers in somalia, why are you appealing for the withdrawal of the Kenyan troops?
Ma guy! Please commit suicide! Do it for allah! Your virgins are waiting for you!

because i know somalis are patriotic people and i hate to see innocent negroids get killed, beacuse if they die who will be our slaves?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

the two states of puntland and somaliland have 6 million people and they have not had a single gun shot in 20 years. everything is happening in the capital.

but your an idiooot.

Dude, ur country is suffering, ur country is the epitome of the early 20th century. Stop deceiving yourself, hunger killed 5% of your population not to talk of diseases, do you want me to start bringing facts to disgrace you here?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

the two states of puntland and somaliland have 6 million people and they have not had a single gun shot in 20 years. everything is happening in the capital.

but your an idiooot.

Stewpid fool! Enjoying coffee in the western world and urging people to commit suicide! Such fuckkery!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

but your an idiooot.
When u write things dont write them in quarters or halves, Somaliland does not want anything to do with your terrorist Somalia and they are begging to b recognised as a country. Puntland and Kenyan connection? Do read on this relationship and notice their aversion to people like u n ur terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

lol, u have no cushitic blood son. stop trying to claim us. Unless your full cushitic than your not a cushitic person.

ugly monkey trying to claim my race.

Fellow NL'ers you have to ignore people like this. There is a 99% chance that Africa Down is a white man pretending to be African. (His username should be a hint already wink )

When white people found out that all human beings were descended from East Africa, they went crazy! They couldn't believe that they were descended from black people. So some racists among them decided that East Africans were no longer black, but were a special separate race.

Of course, this only exists in their minds, so to spread this nonsense they pretend to be Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis. They go around calling other Africans "gorillas", "monkeys", etc etc. The idea is to convince the world that East Africans hate black people, so they must NOT be black themselves.

Think about this, why in the world would Somalis and Ethios be racist against "black" people, even if they were really a special race? Why would they spend so much time trolling online about black gorillas? There is no reason for it. Who even sits down and thinks about the difference between Bantu, Cushite, Nilotic, and Habesha, the way these fools do? Somalis are dark as hell! They have no reason to care.

The simple truth is that Somalis and Ethios absolutely consider themselves to be black people, and the idiots we see online are white racists.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

Somalis have not regressed to the the stone age. As all the money in kenya goes through our hands, and we have thrived financially every where we go.

Our race is cushitic ( same as ethiopians and eritreans).

our women dont look like men, your women cant even show their natural hair given to them by god. cause they know they have ugly hair

Yes!! You mean like this right? Hunger got you guys looking like aliens.

Inferior race of people who can't fend for themselves, others feed you. I wish other countries would apply Charles Darwin's natural selection ( survival of the fittest ), and allow all you guys to die off.

Your men are too stup*d, they go about causing carnage while your women breed like dogs, hungry dogs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Fellow NL'ers you have to ignore people like this. There is a 99% chance that Africa Down is a white man pretending to be African. (His username should be a hint already wink )

When white people found out that all human beings were descended from East Africa, they went crazy! They couldn't believe that they were descended from black people. So some racists among them decided that East Africans were no longer black, but were a special separate race.

Of course, this only exists in their minds, so to spread this nonsense they pretend to be Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis. They go around calling other Africans "gorillas", "monkeys", etc etc. the idea is to convince the world that East Africans hate black people, so they must NOT be black.

Think about this, why in the world would Somalis and Ethios be racist against "black" people, even if they were really a special race? Why would they spend so much time trolling online about black gorillas? There is no reason for it.

The simple truth is that Somalis and Ethios absolutely consider themselves to be black people, and the idiots we see online are white racists.

u must be new here. cause ive been here for more than a year.

feel free to go to somalinet.com and see how they feel about you
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

Propaganda...hide the yr n date next time.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by achimotan(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

i love america

Lmao. of course you would love america becos it has given so many of you opportunities you would not get in somalia. that said my simple question to you was not answered. you being a peace loving muslim who observes world affairs, I want your view on the deadly attack on defenceless christians in pakistan over the weekend

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
[/quote]
africa-down:

dont put words in my mouth.

i said kenya needs to leave somalia, or alshabaab will do this type of stuff to them. wink
[quote author= Hbuyosh]
Oh, we scared, we gonna leave somalia so that you can continue preventing aid agencies feeding starving children, we shall leave so that you can carry on with your business of hijacking ships for ransom, we gonna leave and we'll do nothing when yot raid our resorts and kill and kidnap our tourists, we shall leave so that you can torment Somalis with your retrogressive sharia laws, our youth will be sold firearms, indoctrinated to your poo religion and we should do nothing about it, terrorist groups will train in somalia and use it as a launching pad for terror attack against other nations, Kenya must turn a blind eye, for that's a guarantee to peace. BULLSHIT!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by francisbiz: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

kenya has been dying in somalia for 2 years now.

I love america, the whether is nice, and my president is a nigggger

YEA A NIGGER IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!
AT A SNAP OF THE FINGER THAT NIGGER CAN ERASE SOMALIA FROM GEOGRAPHY.
I LOVE HOW YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS; SO KENYA HAVE COLONIZED SOMALIA FOR ONLY TWO YEARS.
KENYAN GOVERNMENT HAVE DECIDED THAT SOMALIA WOULD NOT BE GIVEN INDEPENDENCE UNTIL 2093, THEY SAID SOMALIANS ARE NOT EDUCATED, CIVILIZED AND MATURE ENOUGH FOR FREEDOM.
SORRY SOMALIA; IT IS NOT YET UHURU
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

u must be new here. cause ive been here for more than a year.

feel free to go to somalinet.com and see how they feel about you

Somalinet is mostly populated by white people from Stormfront (a white supremacist forum). This has been exposed already.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
achimotan:

Lmao. of course you would love america becos it has given so many of you opportunities you would not get in somalia. that said my simple question to you was not answered. you being a peace loving muslim who observes world affairs, I want your view on the deadly attack on defenceless christians in pakistan over the weekend

Dude! Of course he says he loves America, he is a white American !!!

Pay attention!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
50calibre:

Yes!! You mean like this right? Hunger got you guys looking like aliens.

Inferior race of people who can't fend for themselves, others feed you. I wish other countries would apply Charles Darwin's natural selection ( survival of the fittest ), and allow all you guys to die off.

Your men are too stup*d, they go about causing carnage while your women breed like dogs, hungry dogs.

lol, poverty in a country where their is no central authority and a drought and somalis have come out ok

mean while i see some of you guys walking around nake like its 1456, on my television screen, and i see white people studying u
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by francisbiz: 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
GH KWAME:

KwaaaaaaaaaÀ!
ignorance here.
time!

He is just frustrated and has a hang-over of arabic spell; when it clears I know he will beg kenyan govt to extend the occupation of his fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Of course, this only exists in their minds, so to spread this nonsense they pretend to be Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis. They go around calling other Africans "gorillas", "monkeys", etc etc. The idea is to convince the world that East Africans hate black people, so they must NOT be black themselves.

Think about this, why in the world would Somalis and Ethios be racist against "black" people, even if they were really a special race? Why would they spend so much time trolling online about black gorillas? There is no reason for it. Who even sits down and thinks about the difference between Bantu, Cushite, Nilotic, and Habesha, the way these fools do? Somalis are dark as hell! They have no reason to care.

Ethiopians, Eritreans and Kenyan somalis see themselves as Africans...great people very good...this one here and his peeps the other refugees evil malicious and demon possessed. So please dont be disturbed by his stanic breed, east africa is lovely we just neighbour bloody hell. By the way he aint white most Somalis in his afe group hate people...they hate blacks even each other, clan to clan so dont deceive yourself that they are pretending...demons dressed in hijabs and men in funny dresses cause they cant control their urine due to taking khat by the way they are molesters too.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

lol, poverty in a country where their is no central authority and a drought and somalis have come out ok

mean while i see some of you guys walking around nake like its 1456, on my television screen, and i see white people studying u

Go away white man.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

because i know somalis are patriotic people and i hate to see innocent negroids get killed, beacuse if they die who will be our slaves?

When are you commiting suicide?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good night folks, i have to get my beauty rest. Fortunately since am somali, i dont need that much rest, but still am a human. So chow

Pendo: i cant wait to see the movie that comes from this. Somalis have a knack for making block buster hits

black hawk down, Captain Phillips , and now SHOPPING IN NAIROBI.
Where you shop till you drop (dead).
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Makes sense. I'm yet to see an Ethiopian who doesn't consider himself African and black. In fact I saw a lot protesting in Israel about being proud of their blackness and africaness. However somalian are quite hateful I got this from those west Indians /Jamaicans living in london
Kairoseki77:

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
taharqa:

They do have a reason, and a strong one at that: They are fighting for 'Allah', against 'his' Enemies. They are doing 'Allah' will.

How can you say some utter rubbish like this.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:
Good night folks, i have to get my beauty rest. Fortunately since am somali, i dont need that much rest, but still am a human. So chow

Pendo: i cant wait to see the movie that comes from this. Somalis have a knack for making block buster hits

black hawk down, Captain Phillips , and now SHOPPING IN NAIROBI.
Where you shop till you drop (dead).

See the white man running away after being exposed!

These people are pathetic.

Go watch Youtube videos of the mall attack and you will see racists posting so many comments in anger at how nice the mall is. Racists seem really upset to see Kenya looking so nice, even during this tragedy.

They must have been expecting bush when they heard about the terror attack.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
GH KWAME:

When are you commiting suicide?

Ignore that white man.

Who talks about "negroids" except white racists?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Go away white man.

am somali, and i have used somalia1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 i have been here for more than year

but you must be one of those people who doesnt want to believe that good looking people like somalis, ethiopians, eritreans that you look up look down on you. lmao

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Zsupuk(f): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See the white man running away after being exposed!

These people are pathetic.

Go watch Youtube videos of the mall attack and you will see racists posting so many comments in anger at how nice the mall is. Racists seem really upset to see Kenya looking so nice, even during this tragedy.

They must have been expecting bush when they heard about the terror attack.
tTru whites were shocked but truthfully he is Somali they are a special breed...full of hate and no respector of man...and they stink.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Ignore that white man.

Who talks about "negroids" except white racists?

this guy has probably never met a somali or an ethiopian or an eritrean lol

his so innocent.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

am somali, and i have used somalia1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 i have been here for more than year

but you must be one of those people who doesnt want to believe that good looking people like somalis, ethiopians, eritreans that you look up look down on you. lmao

You see!

Why on earth would any Somali be this focused on hating black people? Why would they care at all?

It doesn't make any sense.

Also, what African would call themselves "Africa down" and then spew this rubbish?

Just use your head everyone. Don't let this white man succeed in his bullchit games.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

Forget about 1456, we've moved on, when would you guy at least start looking like real humans not extra terrestrials?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Fulaman198:

How can you say some utter rubbish like this.

my nigga fulllah, tell these mods fukkkas am somali. they think am a white guy.

i thought i earned my somali stripes, my street cred.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.