Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151182 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Kairoseki77:

You obviously enjoy the attention, even after being exposed. Enjoy yourself white man.

lol, i guess this is your coping mechanism. I understand. Yes, somalis never had slaves, ethiopians never had slaves. no word called baria, adoon, jareer, exists in the langauges of the kushitic people.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

lol, u have no cushitic blood son. stop trying to claim us. Unless your full cushitic than your not a cushitic person.

ugly monkey trying to claim my race.

You are so demented, a malnourished somalian spewing rubbish. You are a cursed race. Who brags of being at war for upwards 1000 years? A refugee claiming superiority over his host! LOL you are a mental case.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2013
My Own Kind
By Steven Ivory

Updated: August 13th, 2008

For several years, I’d passed the restaurant while driving through that side of town. It looked like an interesting spot; I said I’d stick my head in there one day.But when that day finally came, it reminded me of the scene in the movie “48 Hours,” where Eddie Murphy ventures into a bar that happens to be a white country & western joint. My arrival was not nearly as spectacular, but I did elicit my share of curious glances.
A bartender can set the mood for a patron, and the man pouring my drink was pleasant. However, our good-natured chat about the weather and the day’s headlines wasn’t enough to take the chill off this room. I casually looked around the place and couldn’t find one face that appeared to hold much love for a newcomer.

Taking another sip of my beer, I told myself that maybe it was just me. What did I expect, a welcoming committee? I reminded myself that many social establishments often react a little coolly to non-regulars. Maybe what I was feeling didn’t have a damned thing to do with anything but familiarity.
The restaurant was more than half full, but I had the tiny bar all to myself, so I was glad that two men and a woman in the mood for libations joined me. For all the acknowledgment made, though, I might as well have been invisible. When another man moseyed in and took a seat at the end of the bar, he somehow ended up in the trio’s jovial conversation. So they weren’t blind or anti-social, after all. I deduced that it had to be my cologne.

Or, just maybe, it really WAS me. And maybe I really DIDN’T come in here for just a drink and cordial camaraderie. Maybe, deep, deep down inside, I’d come in here to make some kind of point. I certainly was open to conceding as much to myself.
And so, with very little chance of my self-examination being interrupted, I sat there and gave it all serious, honest consideration – and confirmed that I truly did have honorable intentions. I figured I’d come in here, have a drink, dig the atmosphere and thus add it to my list of places to go. For reasons that evaded me, it wasn’t working out that way.

I couldn’t ignore the irony, of course – the very notion that hundreds of years later, there’d be the issue of us getting along. For many years, I’ve heard all the reasons. Inevitably mentioned are issues of culture and the idea that any problems among us are, ultimately, the residual affect of slavery in America. Did that sinister deed, besides everything else, somehow drive a wedge between brothers under God’s sun, a division that, after all these years, still remains?
And who says that we, in particular, must get along, anyway?
But we SHOULD … shouldn’t we?

Once again alone at the bar, I was pondering it all when the bartender spoke.
“My friend, may I ask you a question?”
“Sure.”
“Why did you come here tonight?”
I explained that I’d never been here before and I thought it adventurous to try something new.
“Just a drink? Or did you also hope to meet some of our women?”

It all sounds so offensive now, but you had to be there. His words came sincerely – out of curiosity more than anything else and, I suppose, concern. I thought about his question.
Maybe, I replied, I ventured in here hoping, perhaps, to discover some measure of kinship. Or, as corny as it might sound, just a little bit of myself.

“But it’s Friday night, my friend,” he said.
“There are many other places in this city for you to be. Would you not want to be with … your own kind?”
I know – it all could have made for some compelling banter. However, after seeking conversation over the course of two beers, all I wanted to do now was leave. I tried to pay my tab, but the bartender simply smiled.

“It is on the house, my friend,” he said.
Translation: Just leave, my friend. Please.
As a Black man born and raised in America, I’ve dealt with prejudice, racism and mistrust in many configurations. Sometimes it is subtle and other times not so subtle, and you can encounter it anywhere, from anybody. Still, it never occurred to me that I’d face any of those things on a Friday night in an Ethiopian restaurant.
From the tiny bar I gathered up my pride and headed out in search of “my own kind” – and hoped that I’d know them when I saw them.

- See more at: http://www.tadias.com/08/13/2008/are-ethiopians-racist-2/#sthash.WbpY1M7t.dpuf
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2013
I wish she was at least beautiful .what kind of forehead b this? Besides she ain't even talking about Africans
africa-down:

i guess u dont know, am somali, and have been in the culture section raising hell for over a year, before me were other somalis who did the same. Like the great Advocator, Elays, Sahra24 and so on.

And i think your fufu friends here will tell you how people of Kush feel about negroids.

this ethiopian girl put the secret out there when she couldnt hold back her racism for blacks. She is like my sister.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhihX16uo0pU71hh4
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

i guess u dont know, am somali, and have been in the culture section raising hell for over a year, before me were other somalis who did the same. Like the great Advocator, Elays, Sahra24 and so on.

And i think your fufu friends here will tell you how people of Kush feel about negroids.

this ethiopian girl put the secret out there when she couldnt hold back her racism for blacks. She is like my sister.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhihX16uo0pU71hh4

You are a White gay! Go find some white a.rse and fork it!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

lmao, farming was first started in the middle east. taught me? niggga please, blacksmithing? lmao seriously, somalis were using canoons agaisnt the portugese destroying them and making history as the first people in africa to use cannons, while you guys were sold like cattle
so now you live in the middle east or are from the middle east. Besides shut up farming started in Africa in Egypt and other places near lakes or rivers. Bantu were farming u people were still Hunter gatherers.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2013
dbride:

You are so demented, a malnourished somalian spewing rubbish. You are a cursed race. Who brags of being at war for upwards 1000 years? A refugee claiming superiority over his host! LOL you are a mental case.

which one of us sold his people to slavery? now that is what i call mental grin

LOOK AT ALL THE COMMENTS.

http://www.tadias.com/08/13/2008/are-ethiopians-racist-2/

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so now you live in the middle east or are from the middle east. Besides shut up farming started in Africa in Egypt and other places near lakes or rivers. Bantu were farming u people were still Hunter gatherers.

LOL, nope, farming started in middle east, and somalia is close to the middle east. Also we had larger empires like KINGDOM OF KUSH, AKSUM, AJURAN, PUNT, ABYSINIA THAN LATER SOMALIA/ETHIOPIA/ERITREA from all those empires emerged these 3 countries
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:39am On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

You are a White gay! Go find some white a.rse and fork it!

Must suck that the country where the african union is located, where 20+ countries used the color of their flag turns out to hate you like shid, and enslaved your kind for over 500 years. Even today southern ethiopia is full of negroids, who have no power.

what a shame.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2013
I have Ethiopian coworkers, I live[ in Ethiopia an Ethiopian friend told me this dude who are u trying to deceive? All I see are comments from lazy white/jobless white who are trying to turn African against each other. Show us ethiopian talking or beefing other Africans?
africa-down:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

Lyn Russel, Dan ain't Ethiopian names. U stink
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

LOL, nope, farming started in middle east, and somalia is close to the middle east. Also we had larger empires like KINGDOM OF KUSH, AKSUM, AJURAN, PUNT, ABYSINIA THAN LATER SOMALIA/ETHIOPIA/ERITREA from all those empires emerged these 3 countries
Idiat. East African were very primitive before the arrival of the Great Bantu race .
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I have Ethiopian coworkers, I live[ in Ethiopia an Ethiopian friend told me this dude who are u trying to deceive? All I see are comments from lazy white/jobless white who are trying to turn African against each other. Show us ethiopian talking or beefing other Africans?

man u are really blind. you are serous arent you?

the heart wants what it wants.

as someone who has friends from ethiopia and eritrea. i can tell you we definately hate your kind, we find your look to be disgusting and backwards. and we also know you guys worship us, but that disgusts us even more.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Idiat. East African were very primitive before the arrival of the Great Bantu race .

thats funny cause when the great bantus came to somalia,ethiopia they came as slaves untill whites freed your kind in the 1930's.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2013
BBC::

According to reports, Ms Adatia-Sood
was rushed to Aga Khan Hospital but
was pronounced dead on arrival.
She was "known throughout Kenya for
her passion, vibrancy, and gift for
making people smile", USAid
administrator Rajiv Shah said in a
statement
On her Twitter account, she described
herself as a "food lover, thrill seeker and a bungee jump away from sanity".
A graduate of South Africa's Rhodes
University in Grahamstown, her three
elder sisters described her as "a go-
getter since childhood".
She was a presenter on Radio Africa
media group's East FM and said she
hosted entertainment news on Kiss TV,
E-News, Kiss 100 and X-FM.
On Saturday she was tweeting
Instagram photos of those attending the cooking competition in the car park.
Her colleague, Kamal Kaur, also a radio
presenter, was helping with the
competition and was at the event with
her two young children when she said
they all came under attack from a
gunman.
"A grenade was thrown at us and it
went off. At the same time he shot at us. The bullet missed my son by just an
inch; it bounced off the wall and hit the
boy who was next to him," she told the
BBC. "Then he [the attacker] came out again with his big rifle. My daughter kept whispering to everybody: "Pretend you're dead! Pretend you're dead! He won't shoot...pretend you're dead." Ms Kaur and her children managed to escape - her children were hit in their legs by shrapnel.
"My daughter is very devastated
because my colleague Ruhila... she was
six months pregnant and she lost her life and we're very devastated about that... Very devastated about that," Ms Kaur said.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

man u are really blind. you are serous arent you?

the heart wants what it wants.

as someone who has friends from ethiopia and eritrea. i can tell you we definately hate your kind, we find your look to be disgusting and backwards. and we also know you guys worship us, but that disgusts us even more.
why is that we don't see it .we see how white hate us , they create sites, make videos etc .but I don't see ethiopians doing such ..all I see here is I have this as friend, I have this as coworkers, they told me this and that..please dude ask ur ethiopian friends to come out of the closest if indeed they are racist as u claim
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why is that we don't see it .we see how white hate us , they create sites, make videos etc .but I don't see ethiopians doing such ..all I see here is I have this as friend, I have this as coworkers, they told me this and that..please dude ask ur ethiopian friends to come out of the closest if indeed they are racist as u claim

dude go read the history of ethiopia and why they choose to call themselves habesha which means mixed in arabic, find out what baria means. Do you honestly think they would let you marry their daughter?

i guess you will find out one day. peace
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Lmao!! Ayanle/somali12345/african union/africa down has been [size=13pt]EXPOSED [/size]. I always suspected that something was off with that guy. I mean the hatred is just... Malicious. I know there are people who are uncle toms but damn... He is probably one of them white trolls that use to plague nairaland a long time ago (forgot his name) finally found a more crafty way to troll huh? cheesy cool
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

thats funny cause when the great bantus came to somalia,ethiopia they came as slaves untill whites freed your kind in the 1930's.
slowpoke , so the creators of the Congo kingdom, zimbabwe kingdom, and several others kingdoms in actual Uganda were slaves what a joke. My friend go check your history. U guys have no civilization, no achievement nothing from your inception day one u have been receiving help from outsiders even to feed u .see how from east to west and North to south Bantu are rocking . Ah ah u wish u were a Bantu.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

dude go read the history of ethiopia and why they choose to call themselves habesha which means mixed in arabic, find out what baria means. Do you honestly think they would let you marry their daughter?

i guess you will find out one day. peace
u have been exposed it is not yet 8pm in America yet u are already going to bed for ur pseudo beauty sleep. My white supremacist from Germany or Russia get a life . grin grin

Thanks to kairoseki .anyway u can stay we need clowns like u to kill the boredom
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nyumba(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Reading GH KWAME posts on culture section I was really convinced that he was white. Now it comes out that he is part of the Troll Race.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 1:11am On Sep 24, 2013
What happened is truly a tragedy, and my heart goes out to everyone who was unjustly murdered, These murderers will pay for their crimes. To those of you saying that Islam is the cause of this, do me a favour and get a brain. The religion isn't at fault, but the human beings responsible.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 1:22am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: i know dey r wicked but at least they showed their soft side to the children

n gave them chocolate
Oniila you are so daft, you should be banned from commenting. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2013
It's hilarious that in his desperation, all this supposed African can come up with is hate against African Americans.

Africa-Down, WE ARE NOT AFRICAN AMERICANS! I know that you are probably American, but the rest of the world is not.

Everytime you bring up an example of Ethiopian, Somali, and Eritrean supposed hate for "negroids", you bring up African Americans.

Isn't that odd. Who knew Ethiopians, Somalis, and Eritreans developed so much hate for people that live over 8000 miles away from them. grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

True @ B0ld3d, I have slayed a lot of Nigerians on social media, but never used racists words like that dude! Those words are used by white gays!
Don't flatter yourself
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2013
deepsea: Another picture of the ATTACKER EMERGES!

Is this the photo of the terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 1:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: Oniila you are so daft, you should be banned from commenting. Imagine
ah ah grin grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Scun: Oniila you are so daft, you should be banned from commenting. Imagine
U took dat post too seriously

based on the news, I thot they were always so serious no time for jokes but point and kill
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:26am On Sep 24, 2013
it seems Israel remains the perfect model for dealing with these Islamic terror goats.

thats one country, that Christians are proud of

one country that the muslim world and arab country are scared off

africa-down will run if he meets Isreali army grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:28am On Sep 24, 2013
onila: it seems Israel remains the perfect model for dealing with these Islamic terror goats.

thats one country, that Christians are proud of

one country that the muslim world and arab country are scared off

africa-down will run if he meets Isreali army grin

why dont you cry for this mother, who lost her son because kenya invaded somalia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sf86MIabMA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUupvZG-5ko_eiXAupbDfxWw
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:38am On Sep 24, 2013
africa-down:

why dont you cry for this mother, who lost her son because kenya invaded somalia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sf86MIabMA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUupvZG-5ko_eiXAupbDfxWw
what a dumb handsome boy

left all his good education in the US and went to fight in somalia. .SHAME!

Anyways he was brainwashed

I feel bad for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.