Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150864 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yah and what I'm trying to tell you is that we are in the 21st century. People should have a right to whomever they want to marry. It is about who will treat who the best.

If a Fulani woman was going to marry an Igbo man because he would treat her better than a Fulani man with no assets then she is doing what is best for herself.

If a Somali woman marries a Black American man over a Somali man because he would treat her like a queen what is wrong with that? If he is very educated has a Ph.D. isn't that a good thing for your women? I have a feeling that Somali don't care if their women marry white guys. I mean what about that super model I forget her name (not really an actor/model/name person worshipper). But you know who I am talking about she is in her 50s she married a white guy....

well in our eyes, we dont see ourselves as black, so the child the somali woman has with a non somali is not somali.
so by marrying out you leave the somali community.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

well in our eyes, we dont see ourselves as black, so the child the somali woman has with a non somali is not somali.
so by marrying out you leave the somali community.

I honestly do not care if you guys do not see yourselves as black (it does not bother me), however Westeners do view Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans as black no matter what you think. I am not the one saying you guys are black, I do not care. Tell that to white people who are classifying you guys as black and do not put your anger on black people or black people who are proud of being black.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I honestly do not care if you guys do not see yourselves as black (it does not bother me), however Westeners do view Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans as black no matter what you think. I am not the one saying you guys are black, I do not care. Tell that to white people who are classifying you guys as black and do not put your anger on black people or black people who are proud of being black.

we dont care how anyone views us, Besides many anthropologist and racist whites view somalis/ethiopians/eritreans as Hamitic race different from negroids.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

we dont care how anyone views us, Besides many anthropologist and racist whites view somalis/ethiopians/eritreans as Hamitic race different from negroids.

That terminology Hamitic is outdated and naive. But like I said, I honestly don't care how people of the horn view themselves. Most Nigerians do not anyways. We are black, I am black, so what? Why do people place so much emphasis on our outward appearances and differences? Why does it matter if someone is from a different religion? Why does it matter if someone is from a different ethnic background? Why do humans care? These questions are not only for you Ayanle but for people in general.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

No not really. To white people you're still a regular n**ga. Trust me white people don't care what the hell you call yourself.if your skin is black and you're from the continent of Africa then you're classified as a ni**er.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

No not really. To white people you're still a regular n**ga. Trust me white people don't care what the hell you call yourself.if your skin is black and you're from the continent of Africa then you're classified as a ni**er.

why do afrocentrics get upset when whites try to lable horners caucasion or hamitic?

Somalis are not negroid, we speak cushitic language. We look more indian than nigerian. Only pathetic afrocentrics try to claim us.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

why do afrocentrics get upset when whites try to lable horners caucasion or hamitic?

Somalis are not negroid, we speak cushitic language. We look more indian than nigerian. Only pathetic afrocentrics try to claim us.

Africans don't care what you consider yourselves to be. As aforementioned, you need to stop thinking that Nigerians want to classify you with them. Nigerians are too proud and do not want to have anything to do with Somalia or the horn in general (just being honest). Pride is never a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Woah Woah bro calm yourself down. Nobody is getting upset or trying to claim you lot. If it was up to me I will not label you guys as black for you are not proud of it hence you don't deserve the title. I was just trying to debunk your claim by giving you facts.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: Two types of HIV exist: HIV-1 and HIV-2. HIV-1 is more virulent, is more easily transmitted and is the cause of the vast majority of HIV infections globally.[1] The pandemic strain of HIV-1 is closely related to a virus found in the chimpanzees of the subspecies Pan troglodytes troglodytes, which lives in the forests of the Central African nations of Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Republic of Congo (or Congo-Brazzaville), and Central African Republic. HIV-2 is less transmittable and is largely confined to West Africa, along with its closest relative, a virus of the sooty mangabey (Cercocebus atys atys), an Old World monkey inhabiting southern Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and western Ivory Coast.[1][2]
Okay, thanks for the info. I suppose then that monkey eaters have been evading the virus over the ages by thoroghly cooking the meat, right?
I can't believe some food choices people make. Apes are human almost, it's cannibalism.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Somalis have ancient history. Look at the cushitic language spoken all the way in southern egypt.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Okay, thanks for the info. I suppose then that monkey eaters have been evading the virus over the ages by thoroghly cooking the meat, right?
I can't believe some food choices people make. Apes are human almost, it's cannibalism.
don't b. Dumb azz . White with AIDS are also eating monkeys ? The first case of AIDS was recorded in the USA. Homosexual couple.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't b. Dumb azz . White with AIDS are also eating monkeys ? The first case of AIDS was recorded in the USA. Homosexual couple.
I am told that the virus that causes aids was created when experimental research on polio vaccines was done in the belgium congo in late 1950s and some of the the stuff were contaminated by the by the monkey body fluid and the virus became virulent. The virus can exist in the other apes without causing any harm at all, except in humans
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hbuyosh:
I am told that the virus that causes aids was created when experimental research on polio vaccines was done in the belgium congo in late 1950s and some of the the stuff were contaminated by the by the monkey body fluid and the virus became virulent. The virus can exist in the other apes without causing any harm at all, except in humans

Westerners will have people believing all sorts of mumbo jumbo
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't b. Dumb azz . White with AIDS are also eating monkeys ? The first case of AIDS was recorded in the USA. Homosexual couple.
I am told that the virus that causes aids was created when experimental research on polio vaccines was done in the belgium congo in late 1950s and some of the the stuff were contaminated by the by the monkey body fluid and the virus became virulent. The virus can exist in the other apes without causing any harm at all, except in humans.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Onila, would you marry someone other than a negroid? If so what race?
I like only black men

other races are ugly to me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
onila: I like only black men

other races are ugly to me

come on, you know Somali/Ethiopian men are not ugly
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

come on, you know Somali/Ethiopian men are not ugly
somali n ethiopian men r black wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
onila: somali n ethiopian men r black wink

No they are not. They are cushitic/hamitic.

Somali/ethiopian have hair unlike negroids, straight nose. We dont speak negroid langauge groups.

By your logic indians are black too.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

No they are not. They are cushitic/hamitic.

Somali/ethiopian have hair unlike negroids, straight nose. We dont speak negroid langauge groups.

By your logic indians are black too.

my drunkard ethiopian housemate says hes black tongue
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
onila:

my drunkard ethiopian housemate says hes black tongue

And for you thats good enough. We all know the unspeakable truth.

Allowing Negroid to claim Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans allows you guys to talk about diversity in the so called black race.

When in fact all of you look the same without any admixture. And the only people in Subsahran africa who have accomplished anyting is Cushitic people.

Even cushitic people who say their black do it just so they can have superiority over you. Because cushitic people view blacks as inferior and anyone who says other wise doesnt know anything about Habesha and Somali cultlure.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

And for you thats good enough. We all know the unspeakable truth.
What truth is that?

Ajuran: Allowing Negroid to claim Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans allows you guys to talk about diversity in the so called black race. When in fact all of you look the same without any admixture.
Wrong! Many scientists have established that Sub-Saharan Africans are the most diverse not only genetically but phenotypically (outward physical appearance) as well. Deal with it.

Ajuran: And the only people in Subsahran africa who have accomplished anyting is Cushitic people.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! So the West African civilisations of Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Ashanti etc and Central African and other Bantu civilisations like Kanem-Bornu, Kongo, Lunda, Great Zimbabwe, Swahili, Mapungubwe etc mean nothing huh!?

Ajuran: Even cushitic people who say their black do it just so they can have superiority over you. Because cushitic people view blacks as inferior and anyone who says other wise doesnt know anything about Habesha and Somali cultlure.
That's just plain arrogance. You act as if you're the expert and arbiter of Cushitic Africans. give me a break.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 4:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Black Kenichi:
What truth is that?

Wrong! Many scientists have established that Sub-Saharan Africans are the most diverse not only genetically but phenotypically (outward physical appearance) as well. Deal with it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! So the West African civilisations of Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Ashanti etc and Central African and other Bantu civilisations like Kanem-Bornu, Kongo, Lunda, Great Zimbabwe, Swahili, Mapungubwe etc mean nothing huh!?

That's just plain arrogance. You act as if you're the expert and arbiter of Cushitic Africans. give me a break.

Stop trying to claim us you loser. So why dont you claim indians, maldives, etc.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Ajuran:

Stop trying to claim us you loser. So why dont you claim indians, maldives, etc.
Because Indians aren't in Sub-Saharan Africa. Pretty simple.
South Asian genetics are different from SSA genetics.

The fact of the matter is that you're a pathetic attention seekin' Somali claiming that other SSA peoples want anything to do with that sh1thole called Somalia!
Here's an idea - leave this forum and go Somalia to live your own life, while the people of this forum can get on with their own business. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Because Indians aren't in Sub-Saharan Africa. Pretty simple.
South Asian genetics are different from SSA genetics.

The fact of the matter is that you're a pathetic attention seekin' Somali claiming that other SSA peoples want anything to do with that sh1thole called Somalia!
Here's an idea - leave this forum and go Somalia to live your own life, while the people of this forum can get on with their own business. Simple!

idiot, somali dna is different from you negroids, so is our language group, just cause some one is in subsahran african doesnt make them black.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 5:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Ajuran:

idiot, somali dna is different from you negroids, so is our language group, just cause some one is in subsahran african doesnt make them black.
Not really. Somali and other Cushitic genes are closely related to Nilotics and Omotics!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Not really. Somali and other Cushitic genes are closely related to Nilotics and Omotics!

absolutely false,

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ajuran:

absolutely false,
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1336774_6284194929_92fd118d74_z_jpg64c54cd3a93c30753660b012977a75a6
[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1336782_all-three1_png4cb5abef05e2898fbf033816af769601[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1336787_mp_jpg47ecef9e999f0b1738f57ed3bdd5fa32
This only goes to show that simply know nothing about genetics.

The first 2 pics show seem to show the the distribution of Y-Dna haplogroup E-M78/E1b1b1 and Mt Dna haplogroups M1 and M1a.
However Y-dna and Mt dna only measure paternal and maternal ancestry not overall ancestry and relationship.
Y-Dna haplogroup E-M78/E1b1b1 is also found quite highly amongst Chadian and Darfurian men.

As for the bottom pic. It illustrates skull measurements not genetics. See how it has Austro-Melanesians close to Sub-Saharan Africans. While that pic does show they have similar skulls, they are very different from each other genetically. In fact Austro-Melanesians are the most genetically differing group of people compared to Sub-Saharan Africans!

Try harder!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 02, 2013
enough with this genetics talk. undecided undecided

@topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r1kECr-4X0

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Black Kenichi:
This only goes to show that simply know nothing about genetics.

The first 2 pics show seem to show the the distribution of Y-Dna haplogroup E-M78/E1b1b1 and Mt Dna haplogroups M1 and M1a.
However Y-dna and Mt dna only measure paternal and maternal ancestry not overall ancestry and relationship.
Y-Dna haplogroup E-M78/E1b1b1 is also found quite highly amongst Chadian and Darfurian men.

As for the bottom pic. It illustrates skull measurements not genetics. See how it has Austro-Melanesians close to Sub-Saharan Africans. While that pic does show they have similar skulls, they are very different from each other genetically. In fact Austro-Melanesians are the most genetically differing group of people compared to Sub-Saharan Africans!

Try harder!

these maps and studies have been done by whites. Skull, langauge, geography, appearance all say we are not negroid. To suggest other wise is an attempt to boost your ego by claiming the ancient Cushitic people.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by BlackKenichi(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Ajuran:
these maps and studies have been done by whites.
So what? Those maps and studies still don't prove your point.

Ajuran: Skull, langauge, geography, appearance all say we are not negroid.

Skull shape - is far more plastic than we thought. Many things effect skull shape.
Language - Has nothing to do with physical feature or/and genetics. Only a dumbarse thinks Language, physical features and genetics are synonymous!
Geography - Somali and Ethiopia are in Subs Saharan Africa. Thus you're Sub saharan African. Deal with it!
Appearance - Same as what I wrote about language.

Who still uses the term negroid

Ajuran: To suggest other wise is an attempt to boost your ego by claiming the ancient Cushitic people.
Keep dreaming.

Anything else to write or are you still going to keep talking about how SSA peoples are "obsessed" with you Somalis. Yet you, a Somali is on Nigerian forum whining and b1tching. You first came on here because whining about how Nigerians are ogling and getting Somali women. Boo hoo hoo!
Do change the subject. At least you aren't calling West Africans "bantus". Now jog on, you f*cking muppet!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by smoriacy: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Ajuran:

alshabaab is a gurella group, its tough controlling a city, but easier to not allow another force to not control it. they do hit and runs.

Somalia will rise and its rising, Egypt, Turkey, Qatar,Saudi arabia have already opened embassies. Kenya will become slaves again, and Ethiopia will go back to eating raw meat.

criasly the amount of oil alone in kenya is above tht of britain and usa production starts in 2016 we have found water tht can last kenya for 73years and researchers say it myt may increase italians use the malindi based space station to launch satelites to space we are the top african geothermal energy producer and tenth in the world nuclear technology is already in cnstruction in kenya there may be gas for us since all other countries neighbouring us from mizambique to tz has .somali boder issues causing explolatory problems we are the 2 largest nobium exporters after china without nobium u wudnt hav a fone or comp working properly
largest tea coffee and khat( somali is largest importer of khat) hahaha who are or will b slaves nw?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by smoriacy: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Beey: Who is this foolish Somali displaying his stupidity on a public forum?Can you imagine the degree of dumbness you display?Anyway,I don't blame you.Yours is a cursed lineage,the products of Abraham & Sarah' impatience,now the world has to deal with Ismael's cursed descendants.What money are you talking about taking out of Kenya?Is it those shacks by the roadside that you dare call businesses?What help do refugees have to offer their helper?I was hoping you were kidding.Why did the Indians not invest in your war-torn Somalia & chose Kenya instead?The economy of Kenya will not go down.All those who sit in circles plotting evil against our nation will be put to shame.The God of Kenya is alive and active.May whatever evil you plot against us come back to you double portion.Go have a good time with your hunger-stricken women and get your stupidity off this forum.Idiot!!!
the problem with somalis they are given one neighbourhoof in the capital open kiosks and they start thinkin thts wat an economy is!! look this up senior executive at apple inc us she is a kenyan lady obama is kenyan and selling heena and perfumes doesn't entail economy in east and central africa there ate 463 inivative start up amounting 23 billion 11 billion is from kenya alone with wanainchi online totalin 345m$ two years into operation we are the world largest mobile money users with a total of 46 billion $ yearly and it was a second year dude who came up with the idea nw its used in india afghanistan as mpaisa in tz south africa uganda and pakistan to pay police oficers we buil and sell indians go retail and hospitality and health kenyan banks have opend branches all over east africa ni other country has apart from britain sa nigeria that's called diversifying your economy if indians do well in hospitality they all go thea the largest animal ranch in australia is a black kenyan venture nicholas biwitt and francis atwoli has the 23rd biggest hotel in tel aviv we invest as u rretail. nairobi stock exchange is the 4th largest in africa market capitalization with over 23k companies. all kenyan property

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.