Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151110 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Don't lose your cool over that bit of fib. We have tolerated a lot of BS from. Now explain what happened, why did the alshaabab leave kismayo undefended and where did they vanish to? Our soldiers were even puzzled

alshabaab is a gurella group, its tough controlling a city, but easier to not allow another force to not control it. they do hit and runs.

Somalia will rise and its rising, Egypt, Turkey, Qatar,Saudi arabia have already opened embassies. Kenya will become slaves again, and Ethiopia will go back to eating raw meat.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
pendo89: ok I am tired.I am not a midnight bat like you ayanle.

Take a bath and brush your teeth before you sleep. smiley bye.

clean your pussssy for me, as i am prepared to enter the jungle grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ayanle, Did you read the disturbing story on Muslim girls in UK? How they get molested by their brother,fathers,uncles,bf etc? just in case you missed,please read below.

The report examines organised intimate exploitation by gangs and groups in the UK’s Asian and Muslim, Hindu and Sikh communities - Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, Somali and Afghani - but also notes the involvement of white offenders.

Some of the victims include Imaan, abused from a young age by her father and then her Quran teacher; Aisha, sexually abused at six then later groomed for sex through the internet; Safa, Molested by an uncle at the age of 14 then handed around his friends; Nazia, hooked on heroin by her boyfriend then prostituted by him; Hasina, who was was 10 when she was sexually abused by an older boy then lured into having sex with a network of youths; Parveen, who was 12 when her stepfather’s brother and his friend blackmailed her into having sex with them and their friends.

The report highlights occasional complicity among other women who turn a blind eye to this crime for fear of bringing shame and dishonour on the family.

Now everytime you tell someone to touch ankle,remember they are not your small sister.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

alshabaab is a gurella group, its tough controlling a city, but easier to not allow another force to not control it. they do hit and runs.

Somalia will rise and its rising, Egypt, Turkey, Qatar,Saudi arabia have already opened embassies. Kenya will become slaves again, and Ethiopia will go back to eating raw meat.

You are slowpoke, you know. The countries that have opened their embassies in Mogadisho are in solidarity with the govt of Somalia, which is propped up by kenya and other AU countries but being fough against by the al shabaab. The nations you mentioned there are decidedly anti-extremism, they don't support Al qaeda and its affiliates such as the Shebaab. They support the kenyan incursion in somalia to rout out the shebaab and help restore stability in that country. They stated that to kenya thru their envoys here in nairobi.
And about that slavery issue, it's lucky we are christians, for we could easily turn your starving people to our slaves. They have nothing and they can do anything to afford a regular meal.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Kenya you have messed with the wrong people. Somalis will destroy kenya till it no longer exists. All the Somalis have already taken their money out of kenya and soon your shidy economy that is owned by Somalis, and Indians will collapse. And you will go back to Indians charging you alot of money so you can wear clothings.

I promise Kenyans economy will go down to poo, you have messed with Somalis, the most arrogant hard headed people on earth.

Pendo open your leggs for me, so i can show you a good time, while Kenya goes to poo
Who is this foolish Somali displaying his stupidity on a public forum?Can you imagine the degree of dumbness you display?Anyway,I don't blame you.Yours is a cursed lineage,the products of Abraham & Sarah' impatience,now the world has to deal with Ismael's cursed descendants.What money are you talking about taking out of Kenya?Is it those shacks by the roadside that you dare call businesses?What help do refugees have to offer their helper?I was hoping you were kidding.Why did the Indians not invest in your war-torn Somalia & chose Kenya instead?The economy of Kenya will not go down.All those who sit in circles plotting evil against our nation will be put to shame.The God of Kenya is alive and active.May whatever evil you plot against us come back to you double portion.Go have a good time with your hunger-stricken women and get your stupidity off this forum.Idiot!!!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hbuyosh:
You are slowpoke, you know. The countries that have opened their embassies in Mogadisho are in solidarity with the govt of Somalia, which is propped up by kenya and other AU countries but being fough against by the al shabaab. The nations you mentioned there are decidedly anti-extremism, they don't support Al qaeda and its affiliates such as the Shebaab. They support the kenyan incursion in somalia to rout out the shebaab and help restore stability in that country. They stated that to kenya thru their envoys here in nairobi.
And about that slavery issue, it's lucky we are christians, for we could easily turn your starving people to our slaves. They have nothing and they can do anything to afford a regular meal.
And FYI, those arab countries have entrusted their security there in mogadishu on the kenya & AU forces. They know you people, who resent progress would storm into their premises, clad in explosives.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Beey: Who is this foolish Somali displaying his stupidity on a public forum?Can you imagine the degree of dumbness you display?Anyway,I don't blame you.Yours is a cursed lineage,the products of Abraham & Sarah' impatience,now the world has to deal with Ismael's cursed descendants.What money are you talking about taking out of Kenya?Is it those shacks by the roadside that you dare call businesses?What help do refugees have to offer their helper?I was hoping you were kidding.Why did the Indians not invest in your war-torn Somalia & chose Kenya instead?The economy of Kenya will not go down.All those who sit in circles plotting evil against our nation will be put to shame.The God of Kenya is alive and active.May whatever evil you plot against us come back to you double portion.Go have a good time with your hunger-stricken women and get your stupidity off this forum.Idiot!!!

what are you some time of afrocentric hebrew israelite
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Iam and what are you gonna do about it?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
I swear this fool has nothing better to do than come on a Nigerian forum to troll... Why the heck are you so obsessed with us, that you are willing to make dozens of accounts, even after being banned multiple times??
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Beey: Iam and what are you gonna do about it?

just wondering. You guys are crazy people, even other blacks think your crazy.

So what do you know about the origins of Somali/Ethiopian people?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimpss: I swear this fool has nothing better to do than come on a Nigerian forum to troll... Why the heck are you so obsessed with us, that you are willing to make dozens of accounts, even after being banned multiple times??

dont know what your talking about, am new on this site. cool

I want nigerian pussy. Are willing to offer me dear?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

New my äss.. Good luck with trying to get layed (I doubt anyone wants your bucktooth donkey looking self) seriously, you will need all the luck you can get. Just go back to smoking your shisha pipe please, you'll be doing us all here a favor.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

I thought you said you would never touch Nigerian women with a 10 foot pole? and that you only want to stay with Somali women. What made you have a change of heart? The size of Nigerian women rears? The size of their Bosom? The nice way they smell? (Don't ask I don't know much about these things because I still have V-status). The fact that Nigerian women would easily marry someone outside of Nigeria?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I thought you said you would never touch Nigerian women with a 10 foot pole? and that you only want to stay with Somali women. What made you have a change of heart? The size of Nigerian women rears? The size of their Bosom? The nice way they smell? (Don't ask I don't know much about these things because I still have V-status). The fact that Nigerian women would easily marry someone outside of Nigeria?

i am just messing with her, do you think i came here for nigerian women, i have been on this site for more than 1 and half years. lol. You know very well leaving somali women for a nigerian woman would be a downgrade and a waste of my seed as i would create kids with nappy hair and big lips and wide nose.
Bimpss:

New my äss.. Good luck with trying to get layed (I doubt anyone wants your bucktooth donkey looking self) seriously, you will need all the luck you can get. Just go back to smoking your shisha pipe please, you'll be doing us all here a favor.

A nigerian of all people talking about the looks of the Somali people. Has this day come already? We all know Somali people are better than nigerians in any way you name it. Whether it be culture, hisotory, language, beauty, we are better. Do you think i would give up a somali women for a negroid?

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

A nigerian of all people talking about the looks of the Somali people. Has this day come already? We all know Somali people are better than nigerians in any way you name it. Whether it be culture, hisotory, language, beauty, we are better.

And yet your country is a §hit hole... Better indeed.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

And yet your country is a §hit hole... Better indeed.

Our country is better than alot of west african countries who have HIV, and their is a new government elected last year. All of Northern and Central somalia has been peaceful and look much better than alot of countries africa.

Mean while you guys are dying of Hiv because you cant leave monkey meat alone. cheesy

Any way plz grab your ankles and prepare for peneteration
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Our country is better than alot of west african countries who have HIV, and their is a new government elected last year. All of Northern and Central somalia has been peaceful and look much better than alot of countries africa.

Mean while you guys are dying of Hiv because you cant leave monkey meat alone. cheesy

Any way plz grab your ankles and prepare for peneteration

So I am use to your usual Hiv rant, blah blah nothing is new under the sun. But I find it rather fascinating that ever since Somaliland has broken away from war torn Somalia and vow never to have anything to do with Somalis things has been shaping up for them. Also what is with your new obsession with ankle grabbing, tis very strange.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

So I am use to your usual Hiv rant, blah blah nothing is new under the sun. But I find it rather fascinating that ever since Somaliland has broken away from war torn Somalia and vow never got o have anything to do with Somalis things has been shaping up for them. Also what is with your new obsession with ankle grabbing, tis very strange.

Somaliland is not recognized by any country and is part of somalia.
I want you to grab your ankles so i can penetrate you hard.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

So I am use to your usual Hiv rant, blah blah nothing is new under the sun. But I find it rather fascinating that ever since Somaliland has broken away from war torn Somalia and vow never to have anything to do with Somalis things has been shaping up for them. Also what is with your new obsession with ankle grabbing, tis very strange.

LOL please don't ask him about the ankle grabbing. Let us not go there
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

WE ARE THERE, AND AM IN IT, I HAS IT. cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Somaliland is not recognized by any country and is part of somalia.
I want you to grab your ankles so i can penetrate you hard.

Ignoring that last part of your post -_-... Even though Somaliland is run by "corrupt" politician, and they aren't recognize their economy is growing and it has been ever since they ditched somalia. Somalia on the other hand remains wartorn and a §hit hole.. That's what I find fascinating...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

ughh unfortunately I had to learn the difficult way what questions to ask him... Lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Ignoring that last part of your post -_-... Even though Somaliland is run by "corrupt" politician, and they aren't recognize their economy is growing and it has been ever since they ditched somalia. Somalia on the other hand remains wartorn and a §hit hole.. That's what I find fascinating...

Actually Somalia's economy is much better than Somaliland. As somaliland cannot get any funding for anything. All the Arab countries pour money into somalia. Somaliland does even controll its skies and all people in Somaliland need a Somali passport to travel including their so called president. Who is senial old man who has a female nurse walk behind him to change his diaper.

somaliland is less than 2 million and is only 1 clan and majority of the people want to be part of Somalia. While Somalia is 10 million people.

Anyway do you have strong legs?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

ughh unfortunately I had to learn the difficult way what questions to ask him... Lol

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

LOL
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Kenyans are a bunch of loosers who have been slaves to arabs since forever.

They chose the wrong country to invade. Somalia has more allies than Kenya. Eritrea, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc. Kenya's own muslim support Somalis. lol

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Actually Somalia's economy is much better than Somaliland. As somaliland cannot get any funding for anything. All the Arab countries pour money into somalia. Somaliland does even controll its skies and all people in Somaliland need a Somali passport to travel including their so called president. Who is senial old man who has a female nurse walk behind him to change his diaper.

somaliland is less than 2 million and is only 1 clan and majority of the people want to be part of Somalia. While Somalia is 10 million people.

Anyway do you have strong legs?

Actually with Somaliland not dependent on foreign assistance, it has made them stronger. They get their money by negotitiating with the citizens, and it has made for a thriving economy. Somaliland is actually one of Africa's top ten rising economies
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 12:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Actually with Somaliland not dependent on foreign assistance, it has made them stronger. They get their money by negotitiating with the citizens, and it has made for a thriving economy. Somaliland is actually one of Africa's top ten rising economies

you really have issues. lol. They were just recently allowed to send livestock to middle east because they begged the Federal Government.

Their entire government runs on what Somalia's government gets in 1 week from just the revenue from its airspace. Your stats are very messed up. Somaliland cant even award contracts to Oil companies, It cant negotiate on mineral with foreign companies. Its army is basically all volunteer. You are seriously misinformed. The federal government of Somalia gets more money in Aid in 1 month than all of Somaliland government runs on in 1 year.

They are basically waiting for the South to be peaceful because their are already peace talks in Turkey for the past year.

Anyway grab your ankles i want to make you scream
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

you really have issues. lol. They were just recently allowed to send livestock to middle east because they begged the Federal Government.

Their entire government runs on what Somalia's government gets in 1 week from just the revenue from its airspace. Your stats are very messed up. Somaliland cant even award contracts to Oil companies, It cant negotiate on mineral with foreign companies. Its army is basically all volunteer. You are seriously misinformed. The federal government of Somalia gets more money in Aid in 1 month than all of Somaliland government runs on in 1 year.

They are basically waiting for the South to be peaceful because their are already peace talks in Turkey for the past year.

Interesting stuff, maybe I have been misinformed, but since I don't like to go by hear-says. Can I have your source??
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Ayanle/Ajuran/Pirate/Somali/your 1000 names,

What are you doing to try to see that your nation can be fixed?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Interesting stuff, maybe I have been misinformed, but since I don't like to go by hear-says. Can I have your source??

watch documentaries on youtube. Somaliland doesnt control its airspace its run from Mogadishu. And All companies have to sighn contracts with the Federal Governement or those contracts are null and void. This is basic knowledge, no country recognises somaliland.

The council approved budget stands at 639,369,240,470 Somaliland shillings equivalent to about $110,000,000. This will be the second budget for the Silanyo administration and it is hoped that parliament will act expeditiously as it did last year when it approved the first Silanyo Budget on delivery. Last year's total budgetary allocations was $75,000,000 and the 2012 will be on parliament approval became biggest amount ever allocated government expenditure.

Somalia's federal government has gotten 3 billion dollars in aid just in this year alone. And their are 18,000 african union soldiers there providing security for free. The city of Mogadishu's budge is more than all of Somaliland. Plus The turkish government is rebuilding the airports for free of charge and have build hospitals, and Egypt and arab countries have given military aid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.