Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151109 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

Ayanle/Ajuran/Pirate/Somali/your 1000 names,

What are you doing to try to see that your nation can be fixed?

i am an internet warrior, am doing my part. cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 1:19am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

watch documentaries on youtube. Somaliland doesnt control its airspace its run from Mogadishu. And All companies have to sighn contracts with the Federal Governement or those contracts are null and void. This is basic knowledge, no country recognises somaliland.

The council approved budget stands at 639,369,240,470 Somaliland shillings equivalent to about $110,000,000. This will be the second budget for the Silanyo administration and it is hoped that parliament will act expeditiously as it did last year when it approved the first Silanyo Budget on delivery. Last year's total budgetary allocations was $75,000,000 and the 2012 will be on parliament approval became biggest amount ever allocated government expenditure.

Somalia's federal government has gotten 3 billion dollars in aid just in this year alone. And their are 18,000 african union soldiers there providing security for free. The city of Mogadishu's budge is more than all of Somaliland. Plus The turkish government is rebuilding the airports for free of charge and have build hospitals, and Egypt and arab countries have given military aid.

shocked shocked I find that very hard to believe, i honestly think you are making somethings up here ayanle.... Why is somalia still where it is at when it has $3 billion in aid. The last time I checked somalia's budget was of that of High school musical 3 (The movie) which is around $70 million. They were expected to get $134 million in aid in 2014. Again ayanle you aren't given me a good source to help back your claims. Youtube is barely a credible source.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:22am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

shocked shocked I find that very hard to believe, i honestly think you are making somethings up here ayanle.... Why is somalia still where it is at when it has $30 billion in aid. The last time I checked somalia's budget was of that of High school musical 3 (The movie) which is around $70 million. They were expected to get $134 million in aid in 2014. Again ayanle you aren't given me a good source to help back your claims. Youtube is barely a credible source.

BRUSSELS: International donors met on Monday to approve a “New Deal” for Somalia, with the EU pledging another 650 million euros ($870 million) to help drive its recovery from 20 years of bloody civil war.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said the EU had already provided aid worth 1.2 billion euros ($1.6 billion) and the new commitment showed it would “remain engaged” with Somalia as it lays the foundations for the future.

Somalia was regaining “its status as a fully fledged member of the international community,” Barroso said, adding that much still needed to be done, citing continuing security and human rights problems.

that just how much aid europe got in the last conference last week. Add what we get from arab countries and USA plus the aid we get in military.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

BRUSSELS: International donors met on Monday to approve a “New Deal” for Somalia, with the EU pledging another 650 million euros ($870 million) to help drive its recovery from 20 years of bloody civil war.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said the EU had already provided aid worth 1.2 billion euros ($1.6 billion) and the new commitment showed it would “remain engaged” with Somalia as it lays the foundations for the future.

Somalia was regaining “its status as a fully fledged member of the international community,” Barroso said, adding that much still needed to be done, citing continuing security and human rights problems.

that just how much aid europe got in the last conference last week. Add what we get from arab countries and USA plus the aid we get in military.

Source please, and don't give me that "youtube" crap, cause you know better.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2013
European leaders have pledged $2.4 billion in fresh aid for Somalia to help stabilize an East African democracy that is contending with militant attacks amid allegations of official corruption.

European and Somali officials described Monday's pledge of support—the second that Somalia has received this year—as a "new compact" between Europe and the government of Somali President Hassan Sheik Mohamud.

"If our commitment is firm, we cannot fail, and for the sake of the people of Somalia, we must not fail," said the European Union's foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton.

EU officials said the deal differs from previous commitments in that it sets clear guidelines for how the money should be spent.

In July, a U.N. report alleged rampant corruption within Somalia's new government, including at the central bank. The Somali government denies the allegations, but donor countries have been increasingly cautious.

"We are very conscious of the fact this is taxpayer's money," said Alex Polack, a spokesman for the European Commission.

The idea behind the so-called "New Deal" aid package is to put the Somali government in charge of setting funding priorities, rather than the donors.

Halima Ismail Ibrahim, the head of the Somali Civil Society Coalition and one of a handful of Somalis from outside the government attending the Brussels conference, said that she and her colleagues wanted to make sure that they also have input as the government decides what is needed.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323527004579079472753386910.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_OBUgRer1E
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 1:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

just wondering. You guys are crazy people, even other blacks think your crazy.

So what do you know about the origins of Somali/Ethiopian people?
Hahaha listen to who is talking!Your comments are laughable.Which other blacks think we are crazy except the crazy you and your crazy lot?Why would I care about the origin of Somalis?What will I do with the info,will it put food on my table?I could care less about them,they don't concern me.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Beey: Hahaha listen to who is talking!Your comments are laughable.Which other blacks think we are crazy except the crazy you and your crazy lot?Why would I care about the origin of Somalis?What will I do with the info,will it put food on my table?I could care less about them,they don't concern me.

you guys think you are hebrew israelites lol grin

why are you responding to me on this thread? weirdo, stop following me around, i know you believe you were condemned by god to be slaves for Cushitic people but you are free this is the 21st century.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: European leaders have pledged $2.4 billion in fresh aid for Somalia to help stabilize an East African democracy that is contending with militant attacks amid allegations of official corruption.

European and Somali officials described Monday's pledge of support—the second that Somalia has received this year—as a "new compact" between Europe and the government of Somali President Hassan Sheik Mohamud.

"If our commitment is firm, we cannot fail, and for the sake of the people of Somalia, we must not fail," said the European Union's foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton.

EU officials said the deal differs from previous commitments in that it sets clear guidelines for how the money should be spent.

In July, a U.N. report alleged rampant corruption within Somalia's new government, including at the central bank. The Somali government denies the allegations, but donor countries have been increasingly cautious.

"We are very conscious of the fact this is taxpayer's money," said Alex Polack, a spokesman for the European Commission.

The idea behind the so-called "New Deal" aid package is to put the Somali government in charge of setting funding priorities, rather than the donors.

Halima Ismail Ibrahim, the head of the Somali Civil Society Coalition and one of a handful of Somalis from outside the government attending the Brussels conference, said that she and her colleagues wanted to make sure that they also have input as the government decides what is needed.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323527004579079472753386910.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_OBUgRer1E

Interesting, this was just last week right?? It seems I need to get my news updated with war torn somalia... Good for you lots, maybe they can finally help you fix that §hit hole of a country (Which is highly unlikely though, since there is always corruption and it still not very peaceful)
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

Interesting, this was just last week right?? It seems I need to get my news updated with war torn somalia... Good for you lots, maybe they can finally help you fix that §hit hole of a country (Which is highly unlikely though, since there is always corruption and it still not very peaceful)

Somali president was elected last year. Somalia has already discovered alot of Oil inside Somalia, thats why Turkey and Arab countries and EU, USA, is investing in Somalia now.

Nigeria is shid, Somalia in 1990 looked better than nigeria today.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Somali president was elected last year. Somalia has already discovered alot of Oil inside Somalia, thats why Turkey and Arab countries and EU, USA, is investing in Somalia now.

undecided undecided In 1990, but what about today? Would you still say it looks better... grin grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

undecided undecided In 1990, but what about today? Would you still say it looks better... grin grin

yes in the north it looks better. The capital is getting off the ground today and new hospitals and airports are being build.

Plus Somali is in a strategic location and controlls the oil that passes through gulf of aden, and suez canal from egypt.

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 1:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

yes in the north it looks better. The capital is getting off the ground today and new hospitals and airports are being build.

Plus Somali is in a strategic location and controlls the oil that passes through gulf of aden, and suez canal from egypt.

I don't think so ayanle... Even 70 years from now, as bad as Nigeria might be. Somalia can never look better than nigeria. You lots set your selves back 100 years behind everyone else.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 1:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalia never looked better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

I don't think so ayanle... Even 70 years from now, as bad as Nigeria might be. Somalia can never look better than nigeria. You lots set your selves back 100 years behind everyone else.

Well Somalia's population is 10 million and with alot of oil being discovered, Somalia can easily become a 1st world country. Plus the entire central and north of the country has not been destroyed and was peaceful since 1991.

Somalia's strategic location and our alliance with Egypt and the arab world and our membership in the Arab League will be beneficial in the long run.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Well Somalia's population is 10 million and with alot of oil being discovered, Somalia can easily become a 1st world country. Plus the entire central and north of the country has not been destroyed and was peaceful since 1991.

Somalia's strategic location and our alliance with Egypt and the arab world and our membership in the Arab League will be beneficial in the long run.

Same could be said about Nigeria which is supposed to be Africa's largest oil producer
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 2:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

You say it like everyone else's economy remains stagnant. Nigeria's economy is one of the world fastest growing economy.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 2:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

You say it like everyone else's economy remains stagnant. Nigeria's economy is one of the world fastest growing economy.

But nigeria is very overpopulated, alot of people have HIV aids there, and you guys hate each other and the country looks like it might split any minute, you guys have boko haram, and the nigerian women are very disloyal and will marry any man for the right amount of money.

But Somali women are loyal, we are 20 million somalis across the world, we have rich allies, no hiv aids, our women are beautiful, we have a unique culture that isnt westernized, we have our own language as the national language, and we have alot of oil.

Any way, i gotta sleep and check my bank account, i feel like i have been scammed.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

But nigeria is very overpopulated, alot of people have HIV aids there, and you guys hate each other and the country looks like it might split any minute, you guys have boko haram, and the nigerian women are very disloyal and will marry any man for the right amount of money.

But Somali women are loyal, we are 20 million somalis across the world, we have rich allies, no hiv aids, our women are beautiful, we have a unique culture that isnt westernized, we have our own language as the national language, and we have alot of oil.

Any way, i gotta sleep and check my bank account, i feel like i have been scammed.

First off, You always rant about HIV/AIDS without knowing the facts. 3% of Nigeria's population has HIV/AIDS out of the population of 168.8 million, that is a lot . Yes. But not as much as you make it sound. The way you say it, you had think it was 50%. And what the hell does Nigerian woman disloyalty have to do with anything?? You are starting not to make sense. Yes we have Boko Haram, but you also have Al-shabab (Hence the reason for this particular thread) It is for time to tell if Nigeria might split due to ethnic differences. Language, religion, and cultural barrier is one of Nigeria's biggest problems, but even then we still learn to cohabit together. Unlike you somalis who are from the same ethnicity, speak the same language, have the same religion but yet still fight each other(I will never understand that).
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 2:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

you guys think you are hebrew israelites lol grin

why are you responding to me on this thread? weirdo, stop following me around, i know you believe you were condemned by god to be slaves for Cushitic people but you are free this is the 21st century.
I wish you were a money mint,probably then you'ld be worth following around.Am responding to you on this thread because am Kenyan and this thread has everything to do with Kenya.Anything concerning Kenya,I make it my business.Maybe I should ask you the same question?Who are the slaves,us or you?Slaves of Mohammed,a breed of brainwashed cowards who are trying to turn the world into their followers by force.That's how you know cowards.They apply force when other measures fail.I would not be caught dead following your religion of slavery.Lunatics who go killing the innocent in the name of God.Is your God lame that he can't fight his own battles, so he needs men to fight on his behalf or is he weak?Open your eyes and come-out of religious shackles and emotional blackmail.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

I think i am reading yet another contradiction here, and i am confused. Do you support the elected govt of somalia or are you for the alshabaab?
Why then are you ranting about kenya's 'invasion' of somalia yet their mission there is solely to weaken the alshabaab and strengthen the weak central govt. Do you know that the all the somali's elections since 2000 have had to be conducted in kenya due to the raging insecurity in Somalha, and the previous Somalian govt under Shariff Shiekh Ahmed was actually based in Nairobi for almost a year until the AU troops secured Mogadisho?
Dont u think that the alshabaab would use the oil revenue for it's heinous jihadist activities than to actualize that Somalia you envision, a first world country? What really is the alshabaab's agenda in somalia?
If u answer those questions honestly, you will realise you have a lot to thank kenya for.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

First off, You always rant about HIV/AIDS without knowing the facts. 3% of Nigeria's population has HIV/AIDS out of the population of 168.8 million, that is a lot . Yes. But not as much as you make it sound. The way you say it, you had think it was 50%. And what the hell does Nigerian woman disloyalty have to do with anything?? You are starting not to make sense. Yes we have Boko Haram, but you also have Al-shabab (Hence the reason for this particular thread) It is for time to tell if Nigeria might split due to ethnic differences. Language, religion, and cultural barrier is one of Nigeria's biggest problems, but even then we still learn to cohabit together. Unlike you somalis who are from the same ethnicity, speak the same language, have the same religion but yet still fight each other(I will never understand that).

Nigeria has the second largest number of people living with hiv in the world after south africa. Somalias hiv rate is less than 0.5 percent.

If it were not for you kind eating monkeys your hiv rate would not be so high.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
n the deadliest attack, late on Monday, gunmen opened fire at a market in the town of Damboa, targeting local hunters who sell bush meat from animals such as monkeys and pigs, which strict Muslims are forbidden to eat, a local official said.

“Gunmen suspected to be members of BH (Islamist sect Boko Haram) came to the town market and shot dead 13 local hunters on the spot while five others died from their injuries at the hospital,” Alhaji Abba Ahmed said. “They came to the market in a Volkswagen Golf car, carried out the operation and left.”

In a separate attack in the north’s biggest city of Kano, some 500 km (310 miles) west of Damboa, on Tuesday, suspected Boko Haram members riding on motorbikes shot dead five people playing an outdoor board game, witnesses and a hospital source who received the bodies said. Two others were wounded.

Damboa is in the remote northeast, the sect’s heartland near the borders with Niger, Cameroon and Chad.

- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/nigerian-islamists-shoot-15-dead-at-market-for-selling-pig-monkey-meat/#sthash.vBVNcUp2.dpuf

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Beey: I wish you were a money mint,probably then you'ld be worth following around.Am responding to you on this thread because am Kenyan and this thread has everything to do with Kenya.Anything concerning Kenya,I make it my business.Maybe I should ask you the same question?Who are the slaves,us or you?Slaves of Mohammed,a breed of brainwashed cowards who are trying to turn the world into their followers by force.That's how you know cowards.They apply force when other measures fail.I would not be caught dead following your religion of slavery.Lunatics who go killing the innocent in the name of God.Is your God lame that he can't fight his own battles, so he needs men to fight on his behalf or is he weak?Open your eyes and come-out of religious shackles and emotional blackmail.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Nigeria has the second largest number of people living with hiv in the world after south africa. Somalias hiv rate is less than 0.5 percent.

Though i totally find it disgusting the idea of humans feeding on monkies, i don't believe it causes AIDS. You are a little too misinformed on HIV/AIDS.

And why have you been skirting my questions lately, are they too hard-hitting?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran:

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Though i totally find it disgusting the idea of humans feeding on monkies, i don't believe it causes AIDS. You are a little too misinformed on HIV/AIDS.

And why have you been skirting my questions lately, are they too hard-hitting?

I agree with that, AIDS is transmitted through intercouse's bodily fluids and also injection of drugs (utilisation of same needles when using drugs therefore transferring ones blood to another body).

People should definitely not be eating monkeys though if they do, that's a huge shame. How can a human being eat something so close to them. Does not make any sense. With that said, for what Nigeria is we should not have HIV % rate more than 1%. Most African countries in West Africa are .5% - 1.5% why are we not falling under this category? Look at Senegal, Ghana, Mali, Niger, Guinea, Sierra Leone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

That is something Nigeria definitely needs to work on, we are supposed to be African giants, not the shame of Africa.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

I agree with that, AIDS is transmitted through intercouse's bodily fluids and also injection of drugs (utilisation of same needles when using drugs therefore transferring ones blood to another body).

People should definitely not be eating monkeys though if they do, that's a huge shame. How can a human being eat something so close to them. Does not make any sense. With that said, for what Nigeria is we should not have HIV % rate more than 1%. Most African countries in West Africa are .5% - 1.5% why are we not falling under this category? Look at Senegal, Ghana, Mali, Niger, Guinea, Sierra Leone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

That is something Nigeria definitely needs to work on, we are supposed to be African giants, not the shame of Africa.

I think it has to do with the population, Nigeria's population is wayyy more than those countries you list up there, but I do understand what you are trying to say though.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Two types of HIV exist: HIV-1 and HIV-2. HIV-1 is more virulent, is more easily transmitted and is the cause of the vast majority of HIV infections globally.[1] The pandemic strain of HIV-1 is closely related to a virus found in the chimpanzees of the subspecies Pan troglodytes troglodytes, which lives in the forests of the Central African nations of Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Republic of Congo (or Congo-Brazzaville), and Central African Republic. HIV-2 is less transmittable and is largely confined to West Africa, along with its closest relative, a virus of the sooty mangabey (Cercocebus atys atys), an Old World monkey inhabiting southern Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and western Ivory Coast.[1][2]
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss:

I think it has to do with the population, Nigeria's population is wayyy more than those countries you list up there, but I do understand what you are trying to say though.

There are several countries with higher populations than Nigeria but less % of AIDS victims. However, it is hard to say if these countries (United States, Russia, etc.) are providing the correct % information. A lot of these countries utilise the media to hide true factual information about their country. Regardless, 3.7% is a bit high for a country like Nigeria.

I do not mean to sound judgmental, but both Males and Females need to be more careful. AIDs can be transmitted in many ways (drug usage with needles or through love making).
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bimpss give me hiv baby; i want 2 join the fufu nation cheesy
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ajuran: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fulaman198:

There are several countries with higher populations than Nigeria but less % of AIDS victims. However, it is hard to say if these countries (United States, Russia, etc.) are providing the correct % information. A lot of these countries utilise the media to hide true factual information about their country. Regardless, 3.7% is a bit high for a country like Nigeria.

I do not mean to sound judgmental, but both Males and Females need to be more careful. AIDs can be transmitted in many ways (drug usage with needles or through love making).

ur right, we are talking percentage not how many people have hiv aids.

smart fulani, u are my son cool
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajuran: Bimpss give me hiv baby; i want 2 join the fufu nation cheesy

That's just so mean, she could be a very pure girl you know who has not given it up yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.