Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Angel Micheal Worships Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Micheal Worships Jesus (2741 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Contradicting Watchtower Teachings 2 : Arc Angel Micheal / Who Jehovah's Witnesses Say Arc-angel Micheal Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 5:35am On Sep 22, 2013
GOD DIDN'T SUBJECT THE WORLD TO ANGELS
Hebrews 2:5
For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

ALL THINGS INCLUDING MICHEAL ARE SUBJECT TO CHRIST
Hebrews 2:8
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

MICHEAL WORSHIP JESUS
Hebrews 1:6
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

WORLD WAS CREATED BY JESUS

Ephesians 3:9
. . . . the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 1:16
Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can't; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory.

GOD NEVER CALLED ANGELS HIS SON
Hebrews 1:5-7
For God never said to any angel, "You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name." But God said it about Jesus.

MICHEAL COULDN'T REBUKE SATAN DIRECTLY
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

JESUS REBUKED SATAN
Matthew 4:10
"Get out of here, Satan," Jesus told him. "The Scriptures say, Worship only the Lord God. Obey only him. '"

MICHEAL HAS EQUALS, HE IS NOT THE ONLY ARCHANGEL , JESUS HAS NO EQUALS

Daniel 10:13
. . . but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me. . .

10 Likes

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Can I understand if there is an issue here?
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Gombs(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2013
1acre: Can I understand if there is an issue here?

Yeah there is, the issue is that Jesus Christ is far far different from/above Angel Michael. The OP just highlighted a few reasons scripturally to back his point, if you beg to differ, show us scriptures where Jesus and Michael are same

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
I love it! This is so precise and on point! grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Goshen360(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thank God that heretic called a moderator, Obadiah777 and his new handle, Mr. President plus MostHigh are being exposed and refuted in the face\light of scriptures day-by-day on this forum.
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2013

I believe it answers the questions of many hearts

2 Likes

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by mabell: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
I think Mr president should see this thread
how can someone say Jesus is angel Micheal
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by newmi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
John 1:1-
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Personally am convinced that these verses of scriptures clearly provide vivid information that answer the question as to who Jesus is while also discrediting any suggestion that the Angel Michael is Jesus or vise Vase

2 Likes

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Emusan(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Which one are will not going to see in christedom.....

Imagine some group say Jesus didn't pre-exist His birth.....

Another group His angel Micheal....

Another group He didn't die....

In Rev 12:7 Michael and his angels fought with that dragon....before it was cast out from heaven....and they overcame the dragon(devil).

How did they overcome the devil?

They overcame him by the BLOOD of the LAMB meaning they applied the blood of the lamb....who is this LAMB? Jesus!

Then how Jesus will be Michael?

Apart from this there this verse people always overlook about Jesus.....1Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of Angels (include Micheal) preached unto the gentiles, believed on the world, recieved up into glory." Emphasis added......

Some versions have removed the God @bold, some replaced it with He......but Apostle Paul made it clear that it's a mystery of godliness.

Again God told Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD, and beside ME there is no saviour(even in angels)." Emphasis added

But I believe we all agreed today that Jesus is the saviour of the world....how come when God said "....beside Him there is no saviour"

People engage much in copy and paste work rather than sitting down and study the word of God.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Gombs(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
^^
Sir...lemme just point out some thing...the Blood of Christ was exclusively for remission of sin ONLY, it doesn't have power for spiritual war or protection or whatever...Michael overcame by the authority of Jesus not his blood. That's also why "cover us with the blood of Jesus" prayer is wrong (not scriptural)

If you wanna debate it, open a thread and invite me.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 4:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Goshen360: Thank God that heretic called a moderator, Obadiah777 and his new handle, Mr. President plus MostHigh are being exposed and refuted in the face\light of scriptures day-by-day on this forum.

I used to think he was just joking before .
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by true2god: 6:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Joagbaje:
For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

MICHEAL WORSHIP JESUS
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can't; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory.

For God never said to any angel, "You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name." But God said it about Jesus.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

JESUS REBUKED SATAN
"Get out of here, Satan," Jesus told him. "The Scriptures say, Worship only the Lord God. Obey only him. '"

Jo, this is short and simple for anybody to understand.

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by truthislight: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2013
@ Joagbaje

The folly is yours.

Joagbaje: @ Obediah777

The bible didn't say such thing as you wrote here dude . Where did you get your lion of Judah stuff from. There's a curse on those who add to scripture.

https://www.nairaland.com/1446860/archangel-michael-jesus-christ#18272846

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).
@Joe

if you dont know that small things like the above are found in the bible, why should someone take you seriousely that you know what you are taking here on this thread ?

obadiah777: of course this is for the spiritually discerned. the direct calling of Jesus an angel is in the book of revelation, for those who say christ is not an angel

REVELATION 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

who is the strong angel ? (the angel standing in sea earth)

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." (Revelation 5:5).
^
so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).

"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

^^^ = Jesus. QED.

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
truthislight: @ Joagbaje

The folly is yours.

Are you a teenager ? Why sending insults. That's very immature of you .

@Joe
who is the strong angel ?

You tell me , but the angel is not Jesus .

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, 5:2-3).

^^^ = Jesus. QED.

Jesus was not typified as an angel . It was the LAMB WHO OPENED IT.

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by ukotmi: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
mabell: I think Mr president should see this thread
how can someone say Jesus is angel Micheal

Sis Mabell!!! You abandoned daily ROR update and ran away. Thank God Gombs took over and now updates daily. I demand an apology for abandoning your duty post
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by macof(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
The angels is part of/God himslef in Jewish Myth. read Genesis 19 and 27 carefully when Abraham and Jacob refered to angels as God. The NT then changed that concept and proclaimed Jesus as God
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by mabell: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ukotmi
I humbly tender my apologies
I did not runaway as assumed but thank God somebody came in at a time of need.
I'm resuming a new thread very soon and I know it will be a blast
see you there!
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by truthislight: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
v
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by truthislight: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
i dont know what you are upto.

But see again below, the angel standing on sea and earth has the scroll/open it and we know it is only the lion from the tribe of Judah that can open the scroll.

Joagbaje:

You tell me , but the angel is not Jesus .

"And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon." (Revelation 5:2-3).

^
so, from that ^, we know it is only Jesus that can/open the scrolls/seven seals.

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth," (Revelation 10:1-2).

"And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices." (Revelation 10:3).

"And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth." (Revelation 10:8 ).

So, this strong angel standing on the sea and on the earth is having the scroll 'opened' and we know who was the only one that can open the scroll.

^^^ = Jesus. QED.

Believe what you want, i have done my work.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by truthislight: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sorry then if you feel insulted.

I had mean 'failure'.

As in, the "failure is yours".

Peace.
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Joagbaje:

MICHEAL WORSHIP JESUS

JESUS REBUKED SATAN

No need for a new thread on this. The bible word translated "angel" means "messenger". Is Jesus Christ God's messenger? Resounding Yes. Hear Jesus himself at John 6:38 - "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me".

Also Jesus is clearly called "messenger" or "angel" in Malachi 3:1:

"Lo, I am sending My messenger, And he hath prepared a way before Me, And suddenly come in unto his temple Doth the Lord whom ye are seeking, Even the messenger of the covenant, Whom ye are desiring, Lo, he is coming, said Jehovah of Hosts". - Young's.

Another translation of same verse here:

"Behold I send my angel, and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts". - Catholic's Douay-Rheims Bible, http://drbo.org/chapter/44003.htm)

According to Hebrews, Jesus is above angels as one would expect of Archangel. Archangel has his angels and leads them to carry out God's purpose.

In Jude 9, Michael did not rebuke ( or judge) Satan then but humbly deferred it to God ( the Lord Yahweh/Jehovah). It was not due to lack of power, but humility because it wasn't time to judge Satan. When it was time to confront Satan, Michael prevailed against him and ousted him from Heaven ( Rev12:7-9 - "Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him".)

Being described as One of the chief princes does not mean Michael can't be Jesus. Jesus is a Prince no doubt. But he's not the only one.

See except below from - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_the_princes_of_The_Bible
The Bible uses the word "prince" to represent the "leaders" of the nations, peoples... and even the leaders of the angels:

"And at that time [the time of the end] shall Michael stand up, the GREAT PRINCE which standeth for the children of thy people..." (Dan.12:1 NLT).

"So Jesus cast out the demon, and instantly the man could talk. The crowds marveled... But the Pharisees said, 'He can cast out demons because He is empowered by the PRINCE of demons.'" (Matt.9:1 NLT)

Satan is no doubt also one of the chief princes and the fact that he offered his kingdom to Jesus if Jesus falls down to worship him lends to this. Of course, in due time Jesus will defeat him and put him where he belongs.

Be humble, believe the Bible and let go of tradition. Being Archangel is not demeaning. Being an angel in itself is certainly not demeaning. God's holy angels are hard at work serving God, under their commander Jesus.
Be humble like Christ, who is now exalted above all others ( of course, except God himself) as Prince of Peace, King, Archangel ( meaning Chief Angel or Commander of angels), but who also did not think it an insult to accept to be lower than angels, dying like a common criminal so that we can have salvation.

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2013
TroGunn:

No need for a new thread on this. The bible word translated "angel" means "messenger". Is Jesus Christ God's messenger? Resounding Yes. Hear Jesus himself at John 6:38 - "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me".

Also Jesus is clearly called "messenger" or "angel" in Malachi 3:1:

"Lo, I am sending My messenger, And he hath prepared a way before Me, And suddenly come in unto his temple Doth the Lord whom ye are seeking, Even the messenger of the covenant, Whom ye are desiring, Lo, he is coming, said Jehovah of Hosts". - Young's.

Another translation of same verse here:

"Behold I send my angel, and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts". - Catholic's Douay-Rheims Bible, http://drbo.org/chapter/44003.htm)

According to Hebrews, Jesus is above angels as one would expect of Archangel. Archangel has his angels and leads them to carry out God's purpose.

In Jude 9, Michael did not rebuke ( or judge) Satan then but humbly deferred it to God ( the Lord Yahweh/Jehovah). It was not due to lack of power, but humility because it wasn't time to judge Satan. When it was time to confront Satan, Michael prevailed against him and ousted him from Heaven ( Rev12:7-9 - "Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him".)

Being described as One of the chief princes does not mean Michael can't be Jesus. Jesus is a Prince no doubt. But he's not the only one.

See except below from - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_are_the_princes_of_The_Bible
The Bible uses the word "prince" to represent the "leaders" of the nations, peoples... and even the leaders of the angels:

"And at that time [the time of the end] shall Michael stand up, the GREAT PRINCE which standeth for the children of thy people..." (Dan.12:1 NLT).

"So Jesus cast out the demon, and instantly the man could talk. The crowds marveled... But the Pharisees said, 'He can cast out demons because He is empowered by the PRINCE of demons.'" (Matt.9:1 NLT)

Satan is no doubt also one of the chief princes and the fact that he offered his kingdom to Jesus if Jesus falls down to worship him lends to this. Of course, in due time Jesus will defeat him and put him where he belongs.

Be humble, believe the Bible and let go of tradition. Being Archangel is not demeaning. Being an angel in itself is certainly not demeaning. God's holy angels are hard at work serving God, under their commander Jesus.
Be humble like Christ, who is now exalted above all others ( of course, except God himself) as Prince of Peace, King, Archangel ( meaning Chief Angel or Commander of angels), but who also did not think it an insult to accept to be lower than angels, dying like a common criminal so that we can have salvation.
God is mindful of man,NOT angels,Did Jesus die for man or for angels? Some church even belittled the work of redemption by the worship of angels.God hates this angry.God's thought is FULL of MAN never angels. A man in Christ is superior to angels because they are at his beck and call.While on earth Jesus had a terrestrial body not a celestial one.God is interested in the terrestrial for now until we become like Christ when we have our glorified bodies. Peace.
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Bidam: God is mindful of man,NOT angels,Did Jesus die for man or for angels? Some church even belittled the work of redemption by the worship of angels.God hates this angry.God's thought is FULL of MAN never angels. A man in Christ is superior to angels because they are at his beck and call.While on earth Jesus had a terrestrial body not a celestial one.God is interested in the terrestrial for now until we become like Christ when we have our glorified bodies. Peace.

Bottom line, Christ is God's foremost messenger. He's no mere angel, but the Archangel, meaning Commander of angels or Chief of Angels. He is above all other beings (angels and men), except God himself.

Pre- and post-human life, Christ exist(ed) as a spirit messenger of God, at the forefront of carrying out God's commands. We should all follow his sterling example of zeal, humility, obedience and loyalty to God.
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2013

you can ask obadiah777 again. he has been contending that Jesus is micheal

OP thanks for taking the time. but there is really no question about it. these are the bible is vague and incomplete evangelist who seek ways of slipping in their heresies.

One must learn to ignore these teachers that sip too much wine
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2013

The folly is yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/1446860/archangel-michael-jesus-christ#18272846

@Joe

if you dont know that small things like the above are found in the bible, why should someone take you seriousely that you know what you are taking here on this thread ?

^

^^^ = Jesus. QED.

Even david was refered to as an angel sir

2Sa 19:27 And he hath slandered thy servant unto my lord the king; but my lord the king is as an angel of God: do therefore what is good in thine eyes.

But that in no way make him a heavenly emmisary. We are not looking for interpolations here. If the bible did not say so, why are you eager to judge it so?
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by true2god: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
TroGunn:

Bottom line, Christ is God's foremost messenger. He's no mere angel, but the Archangel, meaning Commander of angels or Chief of Angels. He is above all other beings (angels and men), except God himself.

Pre- and post-human life, Christ exist(ed) as a spirit messenger of God, at the forefront of carrying out God's commands. We should all follow his sterling example of zeal, humility, obedience and loyalty to God.
Is arch-angel an angel or not? Is arch-bishop a bishop or not? Is chief accountant an accountant or not? Arch-angel michael is still an angel.

The book of Hebrews asked: wnich of the ANGEL (angel michael inclusive) did God ever say 'sit at my right hand till i make ur enemy your foot-stool? The ansa is none.

So anyone calling Angel Michael Jesus is teaching/believing error, unless the person does not understand elementary comprehension or intentionally deceptive.
Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
true2god: Is arch-angel an angel or not? Is arch-bishop a bishop or not? Is chief accountant an accountant or not? Arch-angel michael is still an angel.

The book of Hebrews asked: wnich of the ANGEL (angel michael inclusive) did God ever say 'sit at my right hand till i make ur enemy your foot-stool? The ansa is none.

So anyone calling Angel Michael Jesus is teaching/believing error, unless the person does not understand elementary comprehension or intentionally deceptive.

The Archangel is an angel (God's spirit messenger), but not an ordinary one - Archangel is far superior. He leads or commands other angels.

"For to which of the angels did God ever say.." does not show the Christ is not the Archangel, just as Christ saying "Look at the fig tree and all the trees..." at Luke 21:29 does not mean the fig tree is not a tree. Heb 1v5 is all about highlighting Christ's superiority to angels in general.

Christ himself remains God's most superior and foremost messenger, and nothing insulting in that.

If the Bible deems it ok to call Jesus a messenger (angel) in Malachi 3:1, who are we puny humans to say otherwise?

Malachi 3:1 - "Behold I send my angel, and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple . Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts". - Catholic's Douay-Rheims Bible, http://drbo.org/chapter/44003.htm

1 Like

Re: Angel Micheal Worships Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2013
pet_saint:

Even david was refered to as an angel sir

2Sa 19:27 And he hath slandered thy servant unto my lord the king; but my lord the king is as an angel of God: do therefore what is good in thine eyes.

Paul also had similar expression .

Galatians 4:14
. . . you took me in and cared for me as though I were an angel from God . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questioning The Implausibilities 2 (reason Over Faith) / Did JEPHTHAH Offer His Daughter As A Burnt Offering? / Book of Isaiah (Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.