Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,920 members, 7,844,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... (5272 Views)

Jonathan : Don’t Single Out My Administration For Probe / Youth Leaders To Jonathan: Don’t Contest 2015 Election / Obasanjo To Jonathan: Don’t Remove Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Wsdm: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Nonsense! If not for anything, for the mere fact that Boko Haram and other DESTRUCTIVE elements said GEJ must not seek re-election, GEJ MUST now seek re-election. GEJ must go for his CONSTITUTIONALLY guaranteed second term even if it means balkanising the country. There's nothing any EVIL group, power mongers or sycophants can do about it.

Where were these evil merchants when IBB ruled for 8 years without the consent of Nigerians? Where was Boko Haram when Abacha ruled for 5 years (just about 1 year after the 8 year rule of IBB) and was about making himself civillian president before death came calling? From 1979 till 1999, we had an unbroken chain of northern head of state/president (save for the less than 1year rule of Shonekan). That is a period of about 20 solid years. Why didn't the southern part of country make the country ungovernable or create its version of Boko Haram? Nonsense!

GEJ contesting is no longer about personal ambition. It is now about showing some people that they cannot climb to power on the back of terror and blood shed. It is now about proving to some people that other parts of the country are ALSO born to rule the country.

The president of Nigeria is the president of EVERY part of Nigeria. He is not only the president of Boko Haram troubled states like Borno and Yobe. He is also the president of the relatively peaceful states like Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Delta, Imo, Abia, Cross River, Lagos, Ekiti,etc. He also has responsibilities to Nigerians in those relatively peaceful states in terms of infrastructural development, job creation, health, education,etc.

As for the Boko Haram troubled states, the president has discharged his constitutional responsibilities to them, as much as possible within the limits of high insecurity in those places. Work on certain sections of Kano-Maiduguri road project has been stalled as we speak, not because of lack of funds but because of Boko Haram. Same applies to PH-Maiduguri railway project. Under GEJ govt we've seen a situation where even when govt puts money on the table for project execution, projects are stalled in north due to Boko Haram. Who then do we blame? Those funds should be diverted to address the needs of relatively peaceful parts of the country. Govt has also deployed troops and declared SOE. If those are not enough, and if the violence will not stop except GEJ steps down, then GEJ can NEVER step down. He can NEVER forgo his right to seek re-election. We'll see who gets tired of the violence.

Has anyone noticed that the Borno youths (civillian JTF) who got tired of the killings, took their own destiny in their hands and fought to push back Boko Haram, have not received ANY word of commendation or appreciation from ANY of the prominent northern leaders (political or religious)? Yeye dey smell!

Note: The WORST evil people can do after reading this post is to attack the messenger (me). I'm ready and already used to their attacks. So lets go!
My comment shall only focus on the opening word of you statement; " nonsense". Are you referring to that revered man or who? Have you lost all your sense of HUMILITY because of Jonathan? What shall be your lot in case he did'nt win or even wins and leave by 2019? Even Muslims are not allowed to throw such hard word on such calibre of religious leader.

2 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Wsdm: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2013
awodman:
I never said I am and I will never be the whole population..Nairaland has over 500,000 members to start with and most hardly comment...cos you feel GEJ hasn't done well doesn't mean that the rest of the 499,999 agree with you..Like I said get ready to hang yourself come 2015..Afterall Buhari won nairaland polls back in 2011
... And he was rigged out in the general election.
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by homesteady(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2013
goldfish80:
Exactly,the Cardinal has nothing to gain from anybody,"he has no wife or kids to secure their future for" I believe would be quite objective.

As much as i like GEj to contest and win the polls,I as well think the country needs a peaceful and condusive environment to flourish. If Jonathan sacrifising his personal interest and conducting a free n fair elections would bring about such change, then so be it.

Exactly! We are on the same page!
I want him to contest and win, but I can see crisis if he wins! and I'm not ready to park out of kano!

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Wsdm: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Okoro2015: Sorry my beloved Cardinal. While we meditate on the extended significance of your suggestion, it is necessary to state that Jonathan's re-lection has now become necessary ro clearly demonstrate that every citizen of Nigeria reserves the right to govern and be governed within the ambits of constitutional provisions irrespective of ethnic or religious inclination.
I wish these GEJ apologists could sound matured like you.

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2013
The tenure of Goodluck Jonathan was waste for the South South. There is nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by lagcity(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Nonsense! If not for anything, for the mere fact that Boko Haram and other DESTRUCTIVE elements said GEJ must not seek re-election, GEJ MUST now seek re-election. GEJ must go for his CONSTITUTIONALLY guaranteed second term even if it means balkanising the country. There's nothing any EVIL group, power mongers or sycophants can do about it.

Where were these evil merchants when IBB ruled for 8 years without the consent of Nigerians? Where was Boko Haram when Abacha ruled for 5 years (just about 1 year after the 8 year rule of IBB) and was about making himself civillian president before death came calling? From 1979 till 1999, we had an unbroken chain of northern head of state/president (save for the less than 1year rule of Shonekan). That is a period of about 20 solid years. Why didn't the southern part of country make the country ungovernable or create its version of Boko Haram? Nonsense!

GEJ contesting is no longer about personal ambition. It is now about showing some people that they cannot climb to power on the back of terror and blood shed. It is now about proving to some people that other parts of the country are ALSO born to rule the country.

The president of Nigeria is the president of EVERY part of Nigeria. He is not only the president of Boko Haram troubled states like Borno and Yobe. He is also the president of the relatively peaceful states like Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Delta, Imo, Abia, Cross River, Lagos, Ekiti,etc. He also has responsibilities to Nigerians in those relatively peaceful states in terms of infrastructural development, job creation, health, education,etc.

As for the Boko Haram troubled states, the president has discharged his constitutional responsibilities to them, as much as possible within the limits of high insecurity in those places. Work on certain sections of Kano-Maiduguri road project has been stalled as we speak, not because of lack of funds but because of Boko Haram. Same applies to PH-Maiduguri railway project. Under GEJ govt we've seen a situation where even when govt puts money on the table for project execution, projects are stalled in north due to Boko Haram. Who then do we blame? Those funds should be diverted to address the needs of relatively peaceful parts of the country. Govt has also deployed troops and declared SOE. If those are not enough, and if the violence will not stop except GEJ steps down, then GEJ can NEVER step down. He can NEVER forgo his right to seek re-election. We'll see who gets tired of the violence.

Has anyone noticed that the Borno youths (civillian JTF) who got tired of the killings, took their own destiny in their hands and fought to push back Boko Haram, have not received ANY word of commendation or appreciation from ANY of the prominent northern leaders (political or religious)? Yeye dey smell!

Note: The WORST evil people can do after reading this post is to attack the messenger (me). I'm ready and already used to their attacks. So lets go!

100% on point.

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by israel007: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Well said. GEJ MUST Contest and win.

quote author=Sincere 9gerian]Nonsense! If not for anything, for the mere fact that Boko Haram and other DESTRUCTIVE elements said GEJ must not seek re-election, GEJ MUST now seek re-election. GEJ must go for his CONSTITUTIONALLY guaranteed second term even if it means balkanising the country. There's nothing any EVIL group, power mongers or sycophants can do about it.

Note: The WORST evil people can do after reading this post is to attack the messenger (me). I'm ready and already used to their attacks. So lets go![/quote]
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by tmotmo: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2013
Goddex: Jonathan will contest in 2015 and he will win. No one ethnic region owns Nigeria. Okojie is not a politician. If the killings is because a minority is president for the first time and again, if Nigeria will divide because of that, then maybe God destined it to happen that way and we will gladly welcome it.
Basically, I will just assume you are out of your mind. The Man of God had said in his interview about sychophants, tribal and religious sentimentalist. Nigeria is greater than One man that is power hungry.
The Archbishop have shame the devil by always telling the bitter truths.
God Bless you and Bless Nigerians.
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
Okogie and Onayekan are the type of christian leaders that el rufai likes.the type that cannot defend the rights of christians,the type that will be attending useless peace conferences with the very same islamic clerics who are behind some of the attacks on christians,the type that do not care for the safety and preservation of the right of christians in the north to worship God as christians freely neither do they care weither christians are in active politics or not as long as it will not affect their positions as their church leaders.
Okogie keep your advice to yourself,Goodluck will contest and he will win.Goodluck till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by adino(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2013
tyson99:
I wish i have a gun,i would have blown ur head off immediately to pieces dat ur teeth might be found in kano and ur eyeballs in lagos....omokomo oshi radarada.....iwo ati GEJ koni sorire

Hope u see how hopelessly fooolish you are, wanting to result to violence because you share different view with someone, you gutless boko haram wannabee. Why not bring in your own superior argument, is anything The Sincere one wrote a lie.
I am a Catholic and respect Okogie (we are both from Uromi) The advise I will take from him is the same you take when your Church ask you not to engage in contraceptive or pre-marital sex.
Hypocrite, I feel like beating the life out of you blue to black. I blame ASUU.

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2013
If Goodluck winning an election for which he is constitutional qualified to contest for,will lead to crises and instability,then nigeria doesn't deserve to exist.The Igbos,the southsouth,the people of plateau,benue,southern kaduna should be allowed to go and form their different nations.the yorubas and fulanis can remain in nigeria if they so wish.
homesteady:

I want him to contest and win, but I can see crisis if he wins! and I'm not ready to park out of kano!

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by adino(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2013
chima12: Okogie and Onayekan are the type of christian leaders that el rufai likes.the type that cannot defend the rights of christians,the type that will be attending useless peace conferences with the very same islamic clerics who are behind some of the attacks on christians,the type that do not care for the safety and preservation of the right of christians in the north to worship God as christians freely neither do they care weither christians are in active politics or not as long as it will not affect their positions as their church leaders.
Okogie keep your advice to yourself,Goodluck will contest and he will win.Goodluck till 2019.

Dont mind them, after they lost CAN to Pastor Ayo, they aaid CAN is political and pulled out. But when Patience Jonathan celebrared her healing party in Aso Rock, pastor Ayo was not even there but Onaiyekan and co were present in all glory.
After many years of Can presidenship by the Onaiyekans and co, they could not do a thong about the massacre oe Christians by crazy muslims. But since Pastoe Ayo came on board even boko haram felt the heat and complained abiut him. Any Christian against Pastor Ayo is a very big fool, though I am a Catholic but Okogie and co are a big dissapointment, not just to Catholics but to the Nigerian Christian comminity
Jonathan must contest and win 2015 elections and Onaiyekan and co will be in Aso Rock to give him presidential blessings after his victory

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by adino(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2013
chima12: Okogie and Onayekan are the type of christian leaders that el rufai likes.the type that cannot defend the rights of christians,the type that will be attending useless peace conferences with the very same islamic clerics who are behind some of the attacks on christians,the type that do not care for the safety and preservation of the right of christians in the north to worship God as christians freely neither do they care weither christians are in active politics or not as long as it will not affect their positions as their church leaders.

Dont mind them, after they lost CAN to Pastor Ayo, they aaid CAN is political and pulled out. But when Patience Jonathan celebrared her healing party in Aso Rock, pastor Ayo was not even there but Onaiyekan and co were present in all glory.
After many years of Can presidenship by the Onaiyekans and co, they could not do a thong about the massacre oe Christians by crazy muslims. But since Pastoe Ayo came on board even boko haram felt the heat and complained abiut him. Any Christian against Pastor Ayo is a very big fool, though I am a Catholic but Okogie and co are a big dissapointment, not just to Catholics but to the Nigerian Christian comminity
Jonathan must contest and win 2015 elections and Onaiyekan and co will be in Aso Rock to give him presidential blessings after his victory

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2013
If Goodluck were to be a catholic knight of *idol* morumba or whatever, I guess Okojie would be singing a different song by now undecided
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2013
Next IG: My Dear Brother, may the good Lord continue to Bless you for always saying the Truth and standing by it. I've been following your posts and comments on NL, it is devoid of abuses and gutter language. May you live long.
Thank you my brother. In fact because of this report, the re-election of GEJ is now a task that MUST be done. It is now my personal problem and responsibility. GEJ re-election in 2015 has now become my personal headache. It is now a DO-OR-DIE affair. If the support was times 2 before, it has now increased to times 10.

If some idiots who call themselves Boko Haram die daily fighting for satanic cause, why cant I die for what I consider a good cause?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"- Edmund Burke.

I used to wonder why Asari Dokubo spoke the way he did but now I know. I'm not a coward that will give in to intimidation, blackmail or threat of violence. No one has monopoly of violence.

Elements from the north ruled for 20 solid years (1979 to 1999), but what did we have to show for it? How many new railways did they build? How did they encourage the private sector to thrive? How many kilometers of roads was added within the period? What was the state (in terms of basic infrastructure) of places like Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Cross-River, Bayelsa, Anambra, Enugu and many of the southern states within the period? How many power plants was built within the period? Was there any middle class (outside politicians and senior govt workers) within the period?

All we saw within the period was further balkanization (creation of more states and local govt) of the country, business as usual and handing down crumbs to sycophants and those around the corridors of power.

The 40,000MW of electric power that South Africa boast of today, was it not built in the last 5 years? It was not built by Jacob Zuma. What was Nigeria doing when South Africa was building power plants upon plants?

If Boko Haram is as result of poverty in the north, who then created the poverty in the north? Who nurtured Boko Haram? The same people that nurtured the poverty in the north and Boko Haram are the same people telling us that these problems can only be solved by a president from the far north. Nonsense!

In fact, the war has just started.

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by tyson99(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2013
adino:

Hope u see how hopelessly fooolish you are, wanting to result to violence because you share different view with someone, you gutless boko haram wannabee. Why not bring in your own superior argument, is anything The Sincere one wrote a lie.
I am a Catholic and respect Okogie (we are both from Uromi) The advise I will take from him is the same you take when your Church ask you not to engage in contraceptive or pre-marital sex.
Hypocrite, I feel like beating the life out of you blue to black. I blame ASUU.
Mumu am a catholic too and attend holy cross cathedral so stop ranting,ur popsie is available for beaten ode
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

Go back and look at the history of ethnoreliguous crisis in the north. It didnt start today or with GEJ and will not end tomorrow. Even after this president, ethnoreliguous crisis will continue to happen in the north. The northern elites eat and profit from the crisis.
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by druid06(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2013
The current command in chief is an imcomplete retardd and I'm using the word retardd in light sense. I don't know much about Nigerian politics simply because it's too barbaric for acceptance. GEJ has shown us incessant count of times that he is an incompetent leader. I do not need to start raising out points to further proof my thesis because we all know the political and economical dacadence we've undergone since he came in to power.

His current governance has never in anyway assisted in improvement to the life of the poor and the middle class. It's only the rich and power hungry looters would support him for another tenure. I used to think the former president and winner of the 1999 election governance was the worst ever in history but GEJ made me change my mind.

We need fresh air. We need someone who understands the needs of the masses and go out of his/her own to solve that problem. I don't care who it is but we need change. It seems the Northerners when embarking on any political ambition always have the problem of the masses on their mind. The short tenure of President Yar'Adua made me understand it seems the country should be better run by the Northerns. The only time I enjoyed the dividends of democracy was during Yar'Adua short tenure. The first thing that poor bloke did was to reduce the price of petroleum product by 50%. He pardoned and gave the Niger Delta militants amnesty in the right sense (without the excessive funds). Power improved grately. He really wanted to improve Nigeria and there was some schemes he was planning to embark on which was greatly going to improve the standard of living for Nigerians till they murdered him.

It's so sad but the truth is we southern brethren are too filled with greed and personal ambition. It has taken two president from the south to show that we're never going to improve with a southerner as commander in chief. We need a northerner, we need change.

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by kutchs: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2013
While I agree with His Eminence that agreement must be respected, doesnt it bother him that the failure ofthe North with whom he purportedly entered into the agreement to present the so called agreement to the public means no such agreement exists? Am even more surprised that Okogie could ask Jonathan not to comtest for an office he is eminently qualified just because some sections of the country dont want him to contest. Okogie must know that the re-election of Jonathan isnt just about Jonathan himself and his ambition but more about the survival of a people. Why does a particular part of the country think that its the duty and right to rule while others' are to be ruled? Nigeria since 2011 Jonathan was first elected has not known peace just because some people feel 'the son of a fisherman, a slave' shouldnt be president over his 'masters'. That is bulls**t. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just the North and every Nigerian has the right to contest for any office he desires without being intimidated. If Jonathan contesting and winning in 2015 will break up Nigeria so be it, it shows we have no business being together.
Finally, I will keep my respect for Cardinal Okogie but on this one, His Eminence got it wrong, just as I challenged my Rev. Father priest at mass today when he made some silly remarks about Jonathan and 2015, I will also challenge Cardinal Okogie anywhere I see him.

1 Like

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by kokoA(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2013
kutchs: While I agree with His Eminence that agreement must be respected, doesnt it bother him that the failure ofthe North with whom he purportedly entered into the agreement to present the so called agreement to the public means no such agreement exists? Am even more surprised that Okogie could ask Jonathan not to comtest for an office he is eminently qualified just because some sections of the country dont want him to contest. Okogie must know that the re-election of Jonathan isnt just about Jonathan himself and his ambition but more about the survival of a people. Why does a particular part of the country think that its the duty and right to rule while others' are to be ruled? Nigeria since 2011 Jonathan was first elected has not known peace just because some people feel 'the son of a fisherman, a slave' shouldnt be president over his 'masters'. That is bulls**t. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not just the North and every Nigerian has the right to contest for any office he desires without being intimidated. If Jonathan contesting and winning in 2015 will break up Nigeria so be it, it shows we have no business being together.
Finally, I will keep my respect for Cardinal Okogie but on this one, His Eminence got it wrong, just as I challenged my Rev. Father priest at mass today when he made some silly remarks about Jonathan and 2015, I will also challenge Cardinal Okogie anywhere I see him.
and why does a particular ethnic group feels it can rule beyond six years else they will blow up the country? The south-south cannot force GEJ on Nigerians. If he wishes to contest, no problem with that at all, but why is he compelling everybody in PDP to support him and intimidating those against his ambition? If he believes in his capacity then he should allow his party create a level playing ground for all contestants and let's see if he will come out victorious. The campaign against GEJ has nothing to do with his tribe or region but has everything to do with his performance for the past six years. His administration has failed Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by homesteady(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Go back and look at the history of ethnoreliguous crisis in the north. It didnt start today or with GEJ and will not end tomorrow. Even after this president, ethnoreliguous crisis will continue to happen in the north. The northern elites eat and profit from the crisis.

Yea! That's true! cry
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by stebell(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
@ Sincere 9gerian, pls holla @ me if de fight bcomes too much for yu. Yu kno I gat ur back. Most of des MOG are becoming politicians as de day goes by. Some of them hv held their positions for more than 8yrs and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't see de reason to step down. But hv all de reasons in de world for GEJ not to contest.
If GEJ's re-election will consume this country Naija, then I tink I'll not only vote for him, but will mobilise and if possible rig for him. Nonsense.
All I'm asking is for my Eastern brothers to come back home.
Here in de South South is peaceful and even wen militants were doing their thang, they weren't killing peeps. They were after economic sabotage. #not supporting tho#
Well I'll jus say
Long Live GEJ till 2019 and beyond
Long Live Naija
Long Live believers of #Fresh Air#
Long Live de Transformation Team.

Haters kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by kutchs: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2013
kokoA: and why does a particular ethnic group feels it can rule beyond six years else they will blow up the country? The south-south cannot force GEJ on Nigerians. If he wishes to contest, no problem with that at all, but why is he compelling everybody in PDP to support him and intimidating those against his ambition? If he believes in his capacity then he should allow his party create a level playing ground for all contestants and let's see if he will come out victorious. The campaign against GEJ has nothing to do with his tribe or region but has everything to do with his performance for the past six years. His administration has failed Nigerians.
Seems like you just came back from Pluto this year, the threats from the SS are just reactions to the North's hard stance on GEJ presidency. Prior to the 2011 Kaita and his brothers in the north promised to make the country ungorvernable for GEJ should he win.. Now tell me why that should be, tell me if it isnt about where he comes from. We have heard the likes of Buhari and Junaid Mohd make similar threats which the SS has started responding to. As for his performance, I can say without doubt that he remains the best so far. His 4 yrs have wutnesses more transformation than OBJ eight yrs.
Finally, you dont have the right to stop him contesting, the only right you have is to vote or not vote for him..

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by lordpapi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
GEJ knows what he is doing. He is aware that 2015 is going to determine d Unity of this country. He is d reagent for that unity or disintegration. His Win will further strengthen d nation n his lose will spur d disintegration of Nigeria. I am rooting for his Win.
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Ojigho: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
@thread. Please what has GEJ done for the Niger Delta for the past 6 years he has been both acting President and President? If you, @ Sincere 9gerian can't give me a detailed and comprehensive catalog of the "projects" he has personally gone out of his way to use his enormous might as the CIC and also a son of the soil to carry out to touch the lives of the Average Niger Deltan,then from this day,I'd begin to regard you as just a praise singer. I don't want to know the day and year marginalisation started in this country. All I'm saying is if there ever is a man that can remove the tears and suffering of the poor,give hope to the teeming number of unemployed graduates in the streets,rules the country with the fear of God with strict observance to the Constitution of this great country,let that man be president. I DO NOT CARE WHICH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE HE COMES FROM.

3 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
I am catholic but I do not agree with I'm on this one.Why should GEJ not contest an election he is legally eligible to contest because a section of the country do not want him to? If GEJ contesting and winning will bring about violenece then we should begin to renegotiate the basis of our unity

2 Likes

Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by druid06(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ojigho: @thread. Please what has GEJ done for the Niger Delta for the past 6 years he has been both acting President and President? If you, @ Sincere 9gerian can't give me a detailed and comprehensive catalog of the "projects" he has personally gone out of his way to use his enormous might as the CIC and also a son of the soil to carry out to touch the lives of the Average Niger Deltan,then from this day,I'd begin to regard you as just a praise singer. I don't want to know the day and year marginalisation started in this country. All I'm saying is if there ever is a man that can remove the tears and suffering of the poor,give hope to the teeming number of unemployed graduates in the streets,rules the country with the fear of God with strict observance to the Constitution of this great country,let that man be president. I DO NOT CARE WHICH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE HE COMES FROM.

If citizens all over Nigeria were this rational and unbiased whereas not basing their feelings on sentiments and emotions, Nigeria would have been a better place for all.
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady:

Okogie is being real here. He should heed to the agreement. Jonathan has not performed enough to win popular votes and hence will definitely need rigging both at the PDP primaries and elections proper. The rigging will definitely trigger serious crisis that might lead to loss of lives and eventual military take over. This is not a North-South thing as Jonathan's supporters are making it seem but an issue of conscience, high hopes and disappointment.
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
awodman:
Blast his head Because you don't like what he said?...Can you prove that any of what he said is not the hard truth?...why do u guys like resorting to violence when you disagree with someone else..This attitude of yours is what makes us insist that GEJ must contest for 2015..When he wins you can go and commit sucide
Bro plz don't mind the basttarhd, just look at his name or read his language, spit on his post and move on.
2015 will surely meet us alive, let heaven fall if GEJ wins.
Nonesense!
@OP, Bunmi Okogie is just saying his own, no be God tell am, and BTW is he from d SW too?
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Ironically, Since 9gerian doesn't stop showing how insincere he is to Nigeria. It won't surprise me if he says Cardinal Julius Okogie is a member of APC.
.....or even a Buhari and Tinubu sycophant!
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Gabbysky:
Bro plz don't mind the basttarhd, just look at his name or read his language, spit on his post and move on.
2015 will surely meet us alive, let heaven fall if GEJ wins.
Nonesense!
@OP, Bunmi Okogie is just saying his own, no be God tell am, and BTW is he from d SW too?
Yes he's from the southwest! I heard he is related to Tinubu and he is a silent supporter of APC. Infact just as Oritsejafor is to PDP, so is Okojie to APC.APC must have bribed him to spew this trash. Every political party need a spiritual adviser.

undecided undecided
Re: Okogie On 2015: Don’t Run, Jonathan, Don’t... by jmaine: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
tyson99:
I wish i have a gun,i would have blown ur head off immediately to pieces dat ur teeth might be found in kano and ur eyeballs in lagos....omokomo oshi radarada.....iwo ati GEJ koni sorire

This is the best nonsense you could offer. .

It's people with absurd , foolish brains like yours that deserve to be blown up to smithereens without trace. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? / See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! / Who Runs Nigeria, Is It Buhari Or Jibril From Sudan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.