Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. (562 Views)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2013
Money doublers and magicians have found their ways into churches and are decieving christians and the gullible with different signs and wonders.
My sister was telling me that she watched a christian channel where the man of God was preaching about prosperity and he told them that it was a sin to be poor infact that our God is not a poor God so as a christian we must not accept porverty. He was 'angered' in the spirit and told them to start checking their pockets/purses that 'God' is multiplying their monies and some will start receiving alerts and all of a sudden the church members started screaming and thanking God as many that came with no money suddenly have too much undecided
She went further to say that he told them to check themselves that as many that were fat will loose weight and 'instanta immediately' people started loosing weight angry
Some christian channel now have a bank account displayed at the bottom of the screen where if you sow seed in seven days you will turn to a millionaire.
Don't get me wrong, am a christian and it worries me that people are now being decieved by magicians disguised as men of God. Please I want to advice you test the spirit and know the type that operate in the church you worship.
You are free to add "end time miracles" you see or hear so that people can learn and beware.
Re: Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. by redcliff: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2013
2 Peter 2:1-3 

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Ive not seen anywhere in the bible where being poor or in poverty is a sin. Lazarus was poor, he saw the kingdom of God. And dont be quick to forget that a sinner cannot inherit the kingdon of God. So if lazarus a poor man equates to a sinner which the mog talks about inherited the kingdom, who is now the liar? Mog or the bible?

1 Like

Re: Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. by taiocol: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2013
scam in churches
Re: Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. by ukotmi: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=nne38
Every christian channel now have a bank account displayed at the bottom of the screen where if you sow seed in seven days you will turn to a millionaire.
Don't get me wrong, am a christian and it worries me that people are now being decieved by magicians disguised as men of God. Please I want to advice you test the spirit and know the type that operate in the church you worship.
You are free to add "end time miracles" you see or hear so that people can learn and beware.[/quote]

Are you that every Christian channel now displays a bank account? I am a Christian also. Point out the error but don't add assumptions.
Re: Christian Channels And Disturbing Miracles They Perform. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2013
Den of robbers.

(1) (Reply)

Students Deliver A Mad Man From Insanity / Tithes: The Last Chaper / When Satan Is Powerless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.