Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (64822 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by 360frolic(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bishop PellerThe General Overseer of the Fingers of God Church, Alagbado Lagos state, Bishop Kayode Joseph Abiola Peller, and son of the late renowned magician, Professor Peller, has called out to the Senior Pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, T. B. Joshua, and Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy founder, accusing them of being magicians.

Bishop Kayode, a renowned magician, said the duo, his colleagues in the ministry, use their eyes with demonic powers in them to superimpose their thoughts into people.

In a recent interview with FLIP TV, he said, “What I see Temitope Joshua do from my own magic experience is what we call mesmerism. It is also called hypnotism.”

He claimed that while T. B. Joshua uses Kabballah magic to hypnotize his congregation and the general public over his miracles, Chris Oyakhilome’s association with Joshua makes him a suspect.

Taking on Oyakhilome, Kayode said, “I used to believe Oyakhilome before. That ended the day I saw him and Joshua doing miracles and castigating our pastors, Ayo and Okonkwo.

“When you castigate these great men of God, you are no more for God. They do miracles but don’t know what they teach.

“I would say they use magic on their followers since I was a former magician. I see in their actions hypnotism and seduction. I mean the way we used to seduce our congregation; those that come to watch our magic those days.

“I see mesmerism, hypnotism and occult display in what they do. How can people jubilate over atmosphere of miracles and before they get to the bus stop, the miracles have gone. Miracles are not limited to atmosphere. God is in charge of everywhere,” he added.

According to the Bishop, “They use the eyes with the demonic power in them to superimpose their thoughts into people. It happens, for most of those walking in the streets have very weak spirits. For there is witchcraft ability in every man.

“That is what we call telepathising: I mean, when I see them do their drama of healing while dancing from one side to another. I know its hypnotism.

“These are dangerous occultist words. Telepathising, hypnotism, occultism, kabbalah magic are processes of ruling the minds of weaker men. It could go to the length of seeing the magic maker in the dreams once the weaker person allows the demonic spirit of the conjurer to influence his mind.”

Defending his criticism on the duo, the reformer said, “Let nobody think that I am jealous of them because their churches are big. If I want to make mine big I know what to do. I am the son of Peller. I know where things happen.

“I am not a ‘mugu’, to say the truth. They can’t fool me. I want to make heaven. I don’t want my work to be a waste; for every work built on faulty foundation, shall not stand the test of time.

“Foundation of deceit, occultism and demonic power cannot stand the test of time when the owner leaves. Jesus will deny them on that day.

“God only can say if Joshua is a real man of God. I don’t judge them; only God can do that.

“Having said all these, I have nothing against them. For I feel that nothing can be except God allows,” Bishop Kayode quipped.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/11/t-b-joshua-oyakhilome-use-magic-on-their-followers-former-magician-bishop-peller/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by emerged01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by fallout87: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
I heard it is true about joshua a very long time ago. Ritualistic killings as well.

I'm not surprised Nigerians are easily fooled, morally corrupt and foolish to the core; sadly.

The same ones saying they are against corruption are the same ones who steal from their job or use favors to skip lines or get shady deals..... all of which makes them no less corrupt then those they point fingers at.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by okohkriz(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Only God knws who is who. Hapi VAL to all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by odepacy: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bishop you know the bible well, please leave the judgment to God, in the book of matt 6:2-4, therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee (God), as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men, Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. 3) but when thou doest alms, let not thy left habd know what thy right hand doesth: 4) that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father (God) seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly and he further said in book of Roman, 14:10-12, but why dost thou judge thy brother? Or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? For we shall all stan beforre the judgment seat of God, 11) for it is written, As I live, said the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God, 12)so then every oneof us shall give account of himself to God, so brother let god judge

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by godoluwa(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmm, well av neva in my life believe in TB Joshua or any Pastor but I believe in God

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by lender(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
it is Almighty God that knows every thing. They accused Jesus Christ of using evil spirit. I believe anyone who claims to give another person power should know how to get is power back. You can manifest the power of God in every area of your life if you can pay the price - fasting and prayer, abstaining from sin, commitment to the word of God and soul winning.

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Psylas(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm glad I'm an atheist

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by chacoonder(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na una know una sef.....Na una go kill una sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chris and Joshua are both workers of satan. But the weak-spirited believers will never discern nor care to enquire directly from the Holy GHOST. They are the two most successful false preachers in Nigeria followed by Suleiman and Okafor.

Modified.

Lest I forget, there is another one who parades himself as a god in Warri. He calls himself Saint DKJ. That dude worships an image which he has successfully and deceitfully portrayed as Jesus Christ over the years.

Christians be wise!!! The days are drawing to a close! Seek the Holy GHOST, this is the only way by which you can escape the humanly indiscernible dissimulation of false preachers of the last days.

Modified again:

For those of you quoting me ridiculously and making preposterous statements, keep off! These folks you worship as your gods are all working for satan whom I have absolute dominion over through the Blood of Jesus Christ. Their power starts and ends at your doorstep. They will and can never cross my path in the supernatural realm. It will be suicidal for them. They know their boundaries!!! Keep off!! I derive pleasure in exposing impostors of light who in fact are agents of darkness.

I have no business with those who openly serve satan because there is no deception in that. Don't serve satan using Jesus' image! If the Holy GHOST reveals, I will not hesitate to expose such fella.

Modified again.

Many of you want to kill yourselves because your demon gods have been unmasked. grin grin grin It is with great pleasure I unveil this to the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Samexdx(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by roqrules04(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okay..
Next News Pls

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by DrayZee: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is this Bishop relevant?
Never heard of him before.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by jordyspices: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
How true is dis quite a revelation

4 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Just one word which I'm good at made me believe this guy, and that is HYPNOTISM.

I do it and its real.

14 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by kay29000(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Blah blah!!! I have heard this all before. As long there is no evidence, I am not believing anything. But on second thought, there could be a level of hypnotism in TB Joshua's mode of operation. The truth is, a lot of people are really weak in the spirit, and a lot of those people want to be hypnotized.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by donsteady(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mr. Pastor, do you have any Empirical evidence to back your claim? If you don't have then remain silent till then.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Flexherbal(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Only God is the true judge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Dollyak(f): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
No comment...... Christainity in Nigeria is all over the place.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by saintkel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
I judge no one let God be d judge

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by nikkiking(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
At least their charms help deliver people from problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Lasveg(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
before nko
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jealousy.
Any man able to perform such works and help the poor, my dear is a man of God. Can you count people that tb Joshua had helped?

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course. It's better than these Nigerian politicians sworn in with either bible or Quran and end up been worst than the demons themselves

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by fasho01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Really if one takes time to think over all these accusations, you'll concur with what this bishop is saying.

Of a truth once you leave their programs, that electrifying feeling is gone.

Anyways let God be the judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by WhoBeThisMan: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol, if they used charms dey wud have cured ebola. But they banned ebolas peeps or pple from ebola countries from coming . hmmm

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
@ Sarassin

My oga, what's your opinion.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by kennyman2000(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Cholls(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
my brother does that stop me from loving them.........please tell that man to stop hypnotizing us with this story joor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by ademega(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
in as much they are helping people ko Kanye

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Weds Phillip Frimpong In October / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.