Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady (7095 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Your Mother Or Wife..who Do/would U Love More?? / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by cyara(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
Today in church a question was asked by my Reverend on who should love more in a relationship. Different response and reasons where given. So dear nairalanders i will like to know your opinion on this
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by zanebaddo(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2013
A lady shud love more...no arguementz!!
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by dopeJemi: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dey shouLd Love each other equalLy
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by nekaa(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
I believe the guy should, cause its easier for the woman tu equal up with his standards... I am short of words tu explain what I really mean.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by possibilita(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
like the bible said,LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF,love is not something to be shared among ppl so it should not be decided weda a lady should love more or not but they should both love themselves equally.
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by True2myself24(f): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
nekaa: I believe the guy should, cause its easier for the woman tu equal up with his standards... I am short of words tu explain what I really mean.

I don't agree, I think they should love each other equally.
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by STEKENT: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
According to Bible, Husband love your wife just a Christ love the church that he gave himself for it. Wife submit to your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by tayejay(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
In my opinion, love should be shared or given equally. Unfortunately, its so rare to these days to see couple loving equally. Where equal love is unattainable, its better for the man's love to supersede the woman's, especially a cool headed woman, cause it has greater possibility of breathing more life to the union.
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by Enegod(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
mtcheeeew
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
As much as we can say they should love each other equally. There will always be one that loves the other more(even if they are both madly in-love, one will love more). No relationship is ever going to be 50/50, but it shouldn’t be so lopsided that it’s glaring either. As a woman(maybe am a bit biased), For a relationship to work well, the man has to love the woman just a little bit more.

Most women are naturally nurturing, caring & love HARD to a fault..so when you find a man that will love you just a little above what comes natural to us women he is the one..

Men tend to be socialized to “conquer” while women tend to be socialized to commit, it takes a bit more(he needs to be head over heels) for a man to entertain the idea of a long-term monogamous relationship than it usually does for a women.

Women don’t grow on men the same way Men can grow on women. Basically, if a guy was really into a woman, he would have done whatever he could to pursue her first. If he hasn’t done that, he’s probably lukewarm, and if a man is lukewarm about a women he’s dating, she’s very likely to get “Close-Bused”.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
queen_of_sheba: As much as we can say they should love each other equally. There will always be one that loves the other more(even if they are both madly in-love, one will love more). No relationship is ever going to be 50/50, but it shouldn’t be so lopsided that it’s glaring either. As a woman(maybe am a bit biased), For a relationship to work well, the man has to love the woman just a little bit more.

Most women are naturally nurturing, caring & love HARD to a fault..so when you find a man that will love you just a little above what comes natural to us women he is the one..

Men tend to be socialized to “conquer” while women tend to be socialized to commit, it takes a bit more(he needs to be head over heels) for a man to entertain the idea of a long-term monogamous relationship than it usually does for a women.

Women don’t grow on men the same way Men can grow on women. Basically, if a guy was really into a woman, he would have done whatever he could to pursue her first. If he hasn’t done that, he’s probably lukewarm, and if a man is lukewarm about a women he’s dating, she’s very likely to get “Close-Bused”.
COSIGNED!!

@queen of_sheba im beginning to think ur a professional marriage/relationship counselor cuz all the comments ive read from u about relationships are always on point.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by Linderfaith: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
the guy
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by Linderfaith: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
my guy loves me more, I thank God for that and am not taking that for granted
Re: Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady by sinizia: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Most of the relationships I've seen, the ladies love the most. Even R. Kelly sang: "when a woman loves, she loves you truely." Women naturally love more than men in relationships. That's why you see a woman getting a beat down but would still stick with the dumbass.

But I think a guy should love most in a relationship because when you really love more in a relationship, and that girl gets to reciprocate it, she'll over love you in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo) / Types Of Kisses? / Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.