Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" (40267 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / How Did You Activate Your Uba Debit Master Card / How Did You Start Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by expjb(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hi guys! I need your help on the best answer for "How did you get my number?" i work in a company where we do a lot of cold calling from a list that we bought and they ask me "how did you get my number", whats the best answer to give? Considering Nigerians are very defensive
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by nekaa(f): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
U tell them how you got it nau... Personally I hate random people having my number...
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by Dyt(f): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
If u sound sexy n straight forward, I might even forget I dunno u
Wen asked, tell dem what u do and say u got there numbers frm highly influential magazine
Nigerians likes to b top
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by Babamide(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Just be honest. Random number generation, social network, etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by expjb(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Babamide: Just be honest. Random number generation, social network, etc

thanks guys. If i may add that they are high network individuals. Telling them you got there number randomly might not fly
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by expjb(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dyt: If u sound sexy n straight forward, I might even forget I dunno u
Wen asked, tell dem what u do and say u got there numbers from highly influential magazine
Nigerians likes to b top

lol. you are right.
Use a lady and work on their ego. (But i am a man)
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by psucc(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tell them the truth if you into honest deals. Lying about it may raise eyebrows.

But no call me o! I go just drop it if you don't show sufficient proof.
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by Dyt(f): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
exp_jb:

lol. you are right.
Use a lady and work on their ego. (But i am a man)

Ur gender doesn't mean
Jst apply courtesy
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by stephenoye65(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Just tell them what you have for them,what they stand to benefit and finally how you got their number which may not be necessary again after you have told them the benefits of your offer.
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by nupera: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Firstly get your phone technique cap on...you got a window of not more than the first 10 seconds to make an impression. If you get it right the 'where did you get my number' might only come at the end. Get your diction ...pace...tone...voice level and even sorround noise correct and you can't miss except he or she is already having a bad day.
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by expjb(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
nupera: Firstly get your phone technique cap on...you got a window of not more than the first 10 seconds to make an impression. If you get it right the 'where did you get my number' might only come at the end. Get your diction ...pace...tone...voice level and even sorround noise correct and you can't miss except he or she is already having a bad day.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" by expjb(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Dyt:

Ur gender doesn't mean
Jst apply courtesy

ok. thank you

(1) (Reply)

15 Biggest Employers In The World. / Starting A Pharmaceutical Marketing/distribution Company In Nigeria / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.