Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? (1526 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Would a "man of God" go to these depths to run away from taking responsibility for his organisation oversights OR did MEND really bomb SCOAN?

According to the South African SCOAN Lawyer/Representative on 13h00 News today, a Nigeria group called MEND CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOMBING THE SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS GUEST HOUSE ON THE 2 SEPT. 2014.

According the lawyer the group has written to the church overseer T.B.Joshua, Lagos State and the Justice Department in the state.

Curled from E-tv (ENCA) 13H00 News today.

My take all fabrications, my reasons below:
1. why would a liberation movement take 2 months to claim responsibility

2.When did liberation movements start writting letters to certain people but leave journalists?

3. Why attack SCOAN?

Not clear?
1. Where South Africans the targets?
2. Henry Okah?
3. Again why attack SCOAN and not Shoprite, MTN, MR Price etc?
4.And why communicate to questionable recipients not journalist?
4. Why after 2 months?

In SA on THE ground:
1.Some victims families gathering support to pressurize the government to push Nigeria government to find justice for THE dead.

What is worrying is:
1. If the South Africans where targets what about Bafana Bafana who are going to the South where MEND is based?
2. Why Barney only divulge the news just after the South African football team has left for Nigeria?

I smell a big fat dead rat! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? by Boss13: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Link pls
Re: Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
hnnnmmm!! My dear do not take this crap... its part of the politics of life and the game (I mean football). remember we have a game to play against south-africans 2day, this HORSECRAP is just to take their mind off the game which gives us an advantage. if south - african s wia the target why not just go attack MTN, DSTV and the likes (these are south - africans' businesses). trust me the story will change after the game tomorrow...

N.B; I'M A MUSLIM, A NOTHERNER BUT ULTIMATELY A NIGERIAN, FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO THINK I'M TRYING TO SPEAK OR PROTECT MEND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT...

(1) (Reply)

"Heaven Is So Real" By Choo Nam Thomas / ok / Nigerian Lady, Oluchi Anne Says ‘abortion’ Is Not A Sin On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.