Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (11042 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Do Xtians Fear Or Love God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by operave: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
I av often wondered aw pple seem to proclain the coming of our lord JESUS CHRIST. So many preachers seem to put a lot of fear in the hearts of their hearers than hope n i dont tink this is a ryt thin to do cos Christ himself told us to be of good courage 4 he goes to prepare a place for us in heaven for as many of us who overcome.
So many videos and confessions av we seen n heard but aw many has given us hope dan fear in dem.
I av cum 2 notice dat so many live in d fear of HIS comin than in d HOPE of HIS comin that dy react to so many videos dy watch wt so much fear in their as if those are d only crieterias that wil can take a person to heaven.
I believe that if u n i live our lives holy n aceptable unto GOD,wen we hear tins related to d comin of CHRIST,we shud b happy than being scared at every single word of HIS comin.
My advice here now s dat each n every one of us shud watch our ways n our lives so dat we can live in expectance of d hope of bein crownd instead of d fear of bein casted away
So pls let us hear wat u tink of this.
STAY BLESSED
HAPPY SUNDAY

13 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by kennyonthrone(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmmm wil only comment when someone convinces me dat dis is 4 real dat i aint dreamin.......it al started wit blackface,then Mikel nd nw is lyk am wat i tink i am 2 comment

1 Like

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by rubii09: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
hapi sunday to u all
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Saraben(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
with all dese sins and atrocities?? we must definitely live in fear oh.....we hope wen we r sinless
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by psalmdave(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
I blame it on d situation of the world 2day
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by tolextony(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
In Christ ALONE,my HOPE is found

1 Like

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by DonColz1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Like this post if you think that jesus christ is coming very soon

18 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Wolef7(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
We need to live in both.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by ndcide(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
No need for advise. and stop blaming the preachers.

One who is not prepared for an exam, will be afraid. heaven is for the prepared. no two ways about it.

any one who's name is not found in the book of life is cast out.....

@op, how do you want to change that Scripture.

7 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by quivah(f): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
none of the above....!
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Kairoseki77: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
??
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by infiniteloop(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chances are, Jesus Christ never existed. I hope the OP is aware of this.

10 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by alfredo4u(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hopefully hoped hopeful
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Hackerjay(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nobody is perfect,we are just trying to be perfect...may God help us
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by ROMENOUN: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
let your faith decide the answers......if you are pure in heart you will be glad to met Him on the last day....it will be a thing of joy but if revise is the case you will wish He never come....so keep doing your way right with God....God bless us. happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by mascot87(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Many people are scared of what will happen to them when Christ comes.Even though we try as much as possible to live a life approved by Christ i.e the love for God with all our life and with all our soul and also the love of our fellow being, we most importantly need the grace of God to be made worthy in His presence on the last day. If we give all to God, then their is nothing to be afraid of.It is well with us all cool
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by BedLam: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Christians! Smh......... .

1 Like

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by teniyi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
The bitter truth is that, the whole idea about about Jesus coming to redeem us because of the faith in the crucifixion (cruci-fiction), is a HOAX.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
The fear factor in some...end times tins preacher are mostly meant for those without Christ,and to caution careless,carefree n reckless belivers who neither watch n pray nor are sober n vigilant and shoud b a bell sounded every moment for all to come to terms wit d truth n b saved as hell is a place better imagined..even 4 d baddest of ur enemies. D bible talks about jugdement starting at d house of God,stressing that d righteous are scarcely saved n thats enough shivers to da spines.also not everyone that calls Him Lord will b saved as lotsa believers harbor malice,grudge n hatred n find it hard to forgive n show compassion.at the same time believers shud indeed be hopeful,keepin themselves pure for His 2nd coming. God bless
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
predators have invaded this thread...

one called him Isa....

Jesus is Christ, son of the living God.
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by daprinzz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
1. Mikel Obi Score Goal.
2. Pedro of Barca Score Hat Trick.
3. Black Face Signed a Deal of 52 Million.
4. Ramsey dey Score Goal now and nobody die.
You still need Pastor to tell you say Endtime don
near?
# Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by iykemanchi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
We do not Hope...
but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell (matt 10:28.
Fear u the second coming of thy Lord, cos he cometh with Glory and Power.
Fear the Lord thy God

He said "He is going to prepare a place en come and take His pple their"
His words are not that of man. He will come again. We dnt Hope" that He will come.
We wait fr the second coming of our Lord Jesus.

Blessed is He that Died in Christ Jesus.
And sorry fr the man that died in sins en iniquity.
This is the end times.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Jamesbrian: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
What do you expect from people, When we hear ''them'' say you'll be cast into some lake of fire for wearing make-ups?

1 Like

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by JesusAmbassador(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
The bible clearly state that Jesus will come again,and it also told us the signs that will happen as an indication that His coming is near. Are there no wars happening now? Are there no unusual disasters? Check out most families today,there is no peace. Sit and tight your belt cus He may come at anytime
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by guruscastlecom: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nokia Lumia for sale 920,520,620

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
[size=28pt]WE SHOULD ABANDON FALSE WORSHIP OF JEWS AND WORSHIP THE TRUE GODS![/size]
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Saraben: with all dese sins and atrocities?? we must definitely live in fear oh.....we hope wen we r sinless
you want to be sinless.... Who are u to be sinless? You're just a selfish creature for being afriad to sacrifice.
Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by wesley106(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE:In recent times,messages from Heaven and Hell hv flooded the market and internet.Strange as they sound,they all are by different people from different nations,young and old,experienced and baby Christians,male and female,one thing is common,they all saw Jesus and visited both heaven and hell,so they returned with serious warnings for those alive.Some actually died while others never died,the bottom line is that we must prepare to ESCAPE FOR OUR LIVES,because Jesus is coming now.According to the book of Matthew 24:26-32,we can see what is happening in the world today.One striking message common with these God's chosen vessels is that Jesus is crying for the souls He died for,while Satan is rejoicing for the loss of souls in hell.Incidentally,women are worse hit with the population going to hell,that one of these vessels asked God why hell has become the heaven of women,of which the answer she got was about their dressing.Deut.22:5 is clear about dressing but pastors have failed to warn their female members about the present day dressing.Psalm 139:14 says we are fearfully and wonderfully made,but women make up what God has made through all manner of painting and artwork on their faces,lips and nails.It is in this generation that women dress half-naked because they lack self-respect and dignity.A church going sister is living with a man that hasn't paid her bride price and the bible forbids fornication.According to Ex.21:2-6,only perpetual and permanent slaves have their ears bored with holes.Liars and deceivers are abound,even though all liars are going to hell(Rev.21:cool,telephone ad business liars are increasing daily.Unformed individuals are using their uniforms to oppress others without mercy.People now sell babies while others kill babies,all these for money that they will die and leave behind.Doctors take advantage of poor patients by taking them hostage because they cannot pa their bills,lawmakers and law enforcers are all outlaws in the society,men sag their trousers like prisoners and women both young and old wear what they call low waist.Pastors are preaching prosperity without preparing people for heaven because of their selfish needs.Kidnapping has become business for some people,oil theft through pipeline vandalisation and sometimes death from explosions that result in fire.Women and men, even pastors are competing on wearing of jeweries that God cursed.Nobody using jeweries will enter heaven.This message is calling you to holiness,righteousness and sanctification,so if you want eternal life,drop those things already mentioned and escape for life.Your hair,sister is you glory Don't attach anything to it.Remember Hebrew 9:27.................If you have made up your mind to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal savior,pray this prayer:................LORD JESUS,I CONFESS THAT I AM A SINNER(here mention all your sins)AND ASK FOR YOUR MERCY AND FORGIVENESS, COME INTO MY LIFE,BE LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.HELP ME BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO SERVE YOU SO THAT I WILL NOT GO BACK TO MY SIN AGAIN.CANCEL MY NAME FROM THE BOOK OF DEATH AND HELL.WRITE MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING ME,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]WE SHOULD ABANDON FALSE WORSHIP OF JEWS AND WORSHIP THE TRUE GODS![/size]
I did be happy if you differentiate clearly the the God of jews and the true God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye / Someone Should Please Explain 1 Cor 7:36 For Me, I'm Confused! / Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.