Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pictures Of Chioma Okeke - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke (35277 Views)

Sexy Photo Of Chioma Chukwuka (nice Curves) / Nollywood Daniella Chioma Okeke’s FAKE Boobs & Buttocks EXPOSED 100% Silicon / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chioma Okeke by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
trolling: kini big deal men....come atl...u go see u go tire....mind u most of them are rotten

Oh! I know they are very rotten o.

My own na to look big yansh, go my way. I nor get time for akata drama.
Re: Pictures Of Chioma Okeke by jnelly: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Wat would U say if U get to see my Hip/backside?I Rock[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Chioma Okeke by londoner: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2013
I think she looks good (although feeling herself to hard), and she does have nyash.

For those talking about the US etc, the US are also guilty of causing a stir over women, even if ALL they have is shape/nyash.

Take for example Serena Williams, it is her body that causes men to go crazy for her.......her face is not fine, same with Nikki Minaj, it is just her behind that got her attention, her face is not fine, same with buffy the body.

If every girl in the US has shape and nyash and also a fine face, why was so much fuss made of the ladies I mentioned?

I have also been to the States, its not as if they all have fine shape and face, only some do and many have one or the other........not both.
Re: Pictures Of Chioma Okeke by write2obi(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2013
If this can make front page, why can't this?

www.nairaland.com/1451201/nairalanders-birthday-today-24th-sept

*just a Birthday wish*
Re: Pictures Of Chioma Okeke by MrAboki: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2013
yvy1: She looks like she has featured in a Wesley Pipes' video.

OP seriously wth is she? What is she? What does she do? What is the aim of this cheap publicity?

shocked shocked

You know Weslay Pipes!!!?? shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Chioma Okeke by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2013
One word.....fat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures / Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.