Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,293 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji (2544 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) / How To Be Single And Happy / I'm Single And Searching! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by twosquare(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji has declared that she is single and searching.
She stated this on Teju Babyface Show aired Saturday on Television Continental Channel (TVC) in Lagos.
She also listed the qualities of the kind of man she hopes to marry.
They include a man who has respect for women, willing to support her work and has a job.
“He should have a job, not necessarily to support me financially,”said Ikeji who confirmed that she earns well from advertisments on her blog, lindaIkeji@.com.
She spoke of her plans to continue blogging for sometime to come and veer into television production.
[url][/url]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-am-single-and-searching-linda-ikeji/

Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by badmeat(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oh I see,may be bloging has blocked her her eyes,unblog n see in Zebrudayas name
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by wasak(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
is she a virgin? that'that's my only requirement

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by twosquare(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
wasak: is she a virgin? that'that's my only requirement
lolzzzzzz grin
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Enegod(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
mtcheeeew
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Nigerianmovie(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Put ur trust in God and ur desire shall be granted. To all other single ladies i advise same.
may God favor u all soon.
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by jungunnu: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
oh yeah i dont mind being her man.
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by ichidodo: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
How can she be searching when am here?!
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by free2ryhme: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
wasak: is she a virgin? that'that's my only requirement

r u a virgin undecided
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Good a thing the blogger realised she's single on time, she didn't wait till she's down 6ft before realising..what was the madam thinking? The older you grow, the younger you look
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Linda - I'm single and searching

Me - and you won't find none angry undecided
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
twosquare:
“He should have a job, not necessarily to support me financially,”said Ikeji who confirmed that she earns well from advertisments on her blog, lindaIkeji@.com.

This one na wash. It's just a facade to hide her desperation

Nigerian men apply ASAP grin
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Boll2010: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Jisung chuwkwu! I do gaol get fuk luk dem go sheiet I wanna pik go. Jsumeshe zambia afcon les'pars white gal rape murdwer die vold cladmir tin petrol kill
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by wasak(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2013
free2ryhme:

r u a virgin undecided
are u her lawyer?
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Dovahkiin(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
abeg where i fit submit my application grin
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by seangy4konji: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
condemned part,condemned tire...condemned tube..
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by Nutase: 3:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Fantasy is there pitfall. They all dream of this millionaire dude or a foreign based dude to come and marry them. Like the saying goes 'Wetin u dey find for Sokoto dey ur shokoto'
Re: ‘I Am Single And Searching’ – Linda Ikeji by free2ryhme: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
seangy4konji: condemned part,condemned tire...condemned tube..

na person nine months you dey blast like dis undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Take Control? / Pls Help.. My Girl Friend Said I Must Make Her Smile Before We Have Sexxx.. / Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.