Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need A Small Advice In Expanding My Company.(webhosting) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Small Advice In Expanding My Company.(webhosting) (556 Views)

Help! Another Company Is Using My Company Name As "Keyword" / Intern Web Designer Needed In My Company / Developing & Expanding Social Networks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Small Advice In Expanding My Company.(webhosting) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello, i have been running webhosting for two years and currently my company is now an LLC. But i need a change, i mean i have been running based in USA, selling my products in USD $$$ and GBP, and my servers have been in U.S, but it looks like i am a Nigerian, i dont get to spend my money really, because these customers(USA) pay me via PayPal, and in Nigeria i cannot withdraw the cash. I only withdraw to my USA bank account, and wait for my gf over there to send it to me when i am here via western union(i am mostly here, i was there just 2 times this whole year), so in a nut shell, i dont get the cash. I only use it online to buy other stuffs, so now i want to bring my company to Nigeria, i want to create a new hosting company with my servers based in Lagos, Ibadan, and Abuja running Windows server 2012, and CentOS 32 bit, operating systems with 100% full cpanel power, But i learnt that Nigeria cannot host a server because of Network difficulties at the highest 4G, and poor PHCN supply, i cannot host my private servers here sad alas, i cannot get WHMCS billing and a good Cpanel license in Nigeria. So i need a reseller! Nigerian based this time.

My question:_ Do you think it is wise for me to come to Nigeria? so i wont waste my money and time, and if you think i should come to Nigeria, who is the best reseller, as it is extra cost, to host my self and my personal servers in USA, i guess $675, so do you know any Nigerian cpanel/WHMcomplete solution reseller in Nigeria with full license? or better still, a fantastic dedicated server reseller with WHM, i would like that wink. and if you think i should not come to Nigeria, tell me why.

Thanks again!!!

Edit:-if you are intrested in dealing with us as we offer VPS hosting with powerfull cpanel, and unlimited shared hosting with full cpanel plesk, starting from $45.70/yr ,we also offer dedicated servers and domain names free of charge for GreatProjects and web development, feel free to email me:
admin@loadedhost.com
coolsixprivate@loadedhost.com
Re: I Need A Small Advice In Expanding My Company.(webhosting) by teemy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sure enough if you can afford extra power costs but also you know paypal has no nigeria tolerance so avoid accessing your account when here. Super Network access is still a dream. Wishing you all the best
Re: I Need A Small Advice In Expanding My Company.(webhosting) by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2013
There is a question you need to answer. Right now in the US, are you running your web hosting business as a reseller? If yes, then you can continue with the main company you are with even while establishing in Nigeria. If no, then you must never think of becoming a reseller to a Nigerian web hosting company. Think ahead and dont bend backward.
Re: I Need A Small Advice In Expanding My Company.(webhosting) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2013
In the U.S , i run on my own private servers for premium hosting and i use a reseller host for free Hosting and domain registration... But thanks alot for your ideas..

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway: Win 3 Premium Themefuse Themes / The Presentation Of E-voting Platform Designed By A Student Of Unimaid (VIDEO) / Wordpress Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.