Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? (805 Views)

That Office Job Of Your Dreams Or Let Your Hubby Establish You With 15million? / Guys Would You Rather Have The Car Of Your Dreams Or The Girl Of Your Dreams? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by noobsaibot2(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hi,

Am Augustine by name and welcome to a short note about me. enjoy it while you can.

I've always though that being married or having a girlfriend is going to be blissful and

sweet. Well' that is far from the truth. You get married or go into a relationship, you

will get trouble in the flesh.

Distress signals shall you be decoding and encoding all the days of your relationship.

When you were single, you were the captain of your ship, but now (in marriage or

relationship), you keep answering to a new captain (troubles of the flesh), which has

mutinied you.

The Apostle Paul saw this revelation and warned us about it in his letter to the

Corinthians.When your are single, your thoughts will be how to please God, but when you are

in a relationship or marriage, your thoughts and actions will be how to please your

spouse.

Mind you, I am not against being married. Remember that the bible says "He that finds a

wife finds a good thing." And besides (personal thought), God Designed it that way, but

it is not a prerequisite.

We have at least up to seventy years plus on earth. Let us analyze this, split seventy years

by three? You get twenty five years each. Right? What will you do with your first twenty

five years?

Well, Here is my own story. When I was young, my thoughts and action were "read, study,

experiment, play, etc." What a childhood experience. Spent most of my time in

experimentation using myself as a guinea pig. Awful? I got many good and negative answers

at a cost.

Melancholia became me. Think, analyze before approaching the problem. I might have

deviated a little from my discussion, please bear with me, I was actually munching B5

and G4 (bread and garri). Funny?

Back to the matter. I've always loved women or girls that I wish my first child would be a

girl child. I treat women like mothers and older girls as elder sisters, while the young

one (two to five years below my age) as potentials and younger as sisters.

Since I ventured into relationship after being an adult (though I had non), I came to

understand that there is more to what we see with our eyes which made me to deduce an

array of codes in my rules of distinction. One of it is "nothing is seems to be what it

is." Implying that the idea that marriage will be rosy or relationships will sweet is...

in fact, not true.

Relationships can hinder you from actualizing your dreams (do not all). As a single

person, I go to church, do good things, try to please God in my little way, able to pray,

and do every other things I can. But, when I started thinking of a girl or trying to get

into a relationship with member of the opposite sex, I started having troubles in the

flesh.

First one was when I was about sixteen years of age. Belema (Names Changed), Nice sweet

girl, the dream of young guys to be with at my age then. The story is cut short, but it

landed me in jail (Respect Nigerian politicians to get wisdom). Second one was ever

reoccurring in my life, the third one taken by my close friend and very respected ally.

The fourth one, another Belema (coincidence). I was bout nineteen to twenty years then,

pretty young girl within my neighbourhood. Took me three months to go FBI on her

(studying her movements and gathering information about her) and we became friends.When I

told her my mind towards her, that I was in love with her, that is when everything I

thought to be rosy changed. She became my mortal enemy that I had to tag her "ENEMY AT THE

GATE."

She called me a devil because I told her that am in love with her. Our friendship broke,

she never talks to me even when I called her attention to the matter that despite things

didn't worked out between us doesn't mean we can't be neighbours atleast. This hatred she

developed for me grew to four years and continuous in my timeline.

Then I met another Belema (wow), the daughter of the reverend pastor. I fell in love told

her and she accepted me after a while. With the joy in my heart, I went straight to her

dad to tell her that I want to marry his daughter, that was when the most severing

heartbreak occurred in my life. His answer was "NO!" I got angry and left.

Soon after, I started misbehaving. From party to party, backsliding daily that I became bad

to visiting brothels to cure my anxiety. But nevertheless, I always asked God for

forgiveness and mercy every day I committed such sin of fornication.

One day, I went to this brothel after a cold night with some guys in my neighbourhood to

cure the stressed up cold that I met another Belema. Unbelievable aight? It happened that

they had same names. Now this Belema Broth (as I differentiated them), was far better than

the rest , but in the wrong place. Long story short is that I fell in love with a hooker.

Soon, I started thinking and devicing a plan as an introvert that I am. The plan was to

get her out of that hell hole and groom her up to be the kind of woman I want to call my

wife (if it was possible), that was when it struck me like lightning (zzzzaaarrppp!).

On that faithful day, I went to a shop to buy something (as usual, B five and G four),

that this man was preaching over the radio. I took the radio and sat down to listen

carefully to his message on marriage. Then I realized that I have been making mistakes in

life. I should be thinking of God, my dreams and bringing my visions to reality first than

getting into a relationship or being married.

Had it been that I was married before now, my dream of being the builder I wish could have

been limited to being a baby father (ridiculous). I would have faced so many downsides,

but that is what makes us human, yet in our downsides we still have hope that tomorrow

will be better.

Now, I came to realize that the thoughts I haboured before were vanity and painful at the

end. I ask for your forgiveness if you (girl, lady, woman) were interested in me or if I

had ever proposed to you, forgive me, am going solo now. I need to be focused for

tomorrow, even if it cost me being single till I live this earth.

Furthermore, brother, friends and homies, pardon me for leaving you guys. I pray that in

time you will understand priority settings first before secondary display button. Getting

married is a choice, but trouble awaits them that ventures therein. Marriage and

relationship will make your thoughts and action towards God secondary (which is not good).

Nevertheless, greater power comes greater responsibilty (just reciprocate this sentence).

My dreams of PHP and NGWA should not end here.

Thank you for taking considerable time to read this.

"IT'S A MESSAGE!"
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by Nikkyparadise(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
Rubbish thread.....no wonder nobodi gree comment... Y i evn comment self?
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
This is ludicrous..............

Who da hell is this guy
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by chessguru1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have always prided myself as one who reads all manner of threads without skipping
Bros reading ur thread was painful sad. I lost hope some where in the 4th paragraph (of which there were like a dozen) undecided
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by noobsaibot2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
thanks for the contribution, but I need better comments bout the charracter....

DALU
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by pri3stess(f): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
OMG WTF is this? This is Sunday and I'm not supposed to be cursing, but guy WTF were you thinking when you typed this pile of rubbish? You want me to get cataracts abi? Your plan will not work. I was already in a bad mood and I thought coming on NL would lighten my day, but your useless thread just made me feel more sh1tty, please just go and eat rat poison, or just go and enroll in a writing school to help yourself write properly mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by noobsaibot2(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
thanks pristess.

but not want to go suicide. Rat poison don finish.
Re: God Or Belemas'? My Dreams Or Marriage? by noobsaibot2(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abbey2sam: This is ludicrous..............

Who da hell is this guy

VIP

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Doing Right Hand A Lesser Sin Than Doing The Real Thing? / Which One Do You Think Is Preferable. A Drunkard Or Womanizer / Four Facts Mistaken For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.