Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Partly Relocating To Ghana And Need Info - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Partly Relocating To Ghana And Need Info (827 Views)

Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport / What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partly Relocating To Ghana And Need Info by medube(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hey all,

Just as the title says, my family and I are relocating to Ghana and will be moving a lot of our personal belongings from here to there. I intend to move our personal car there, will it attract duty? Anyone got rates? Will it be charged the same as a new car coming from overseas to Ghana, or cheaper because we are both Ecowas countries?

Any info will be highly appreciated.
Re: Partly Relocating To Ghana And Need Info by Busybody2(f): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
FERVENTLY SUBSCRIBING
Re: Partly Relocating To Ghana And Need Info by niyyie(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
Just sell that car and buy a new one here. The customs will charge you heavily if you want to bring your own car from Ngr for permanent use.

(1) (Reply)

Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria / Uk Working Holiday Visa / Secrets Of Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.